The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
(Admins,I hope this is okay to post here,as I don't want to start a new,unnecessary thread ??)

HOW LONG IS A MINUTE ??

Well,as they say,it all depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on....
Or,in this particular case,who's crucified,and who's watching ??
I've taken the opportunity to be crucified with my feet tied to the cross upright and wrists tied to the crossbeam.
For the first time...no footrest.
A "Cornu" Butt-plug in my poor arse....
Set the timer...and go !!

You'd be really surprised how LONG that minute is,as I fight against the cross,straining upon the bonds that affix me to the wood,muscles straining to eke out a comfortable position, despite the bondage.....!!
The seconds seem to drag past,with every vain struggle and concentration.....

Dear Christ,it's hurting my arms chest and belly,as well as my impaled bumhole...but there's also a strange feeling of excitement....I'm truly crucified, "I can DO it !!" I urge myself as I watch the seconds ticking towards the full-minute mark.
Seems like forever...but it was genuinely 60-odd seconds I'd hung there,bound to my Wooden Cross. Crucified for my kinky pleasure and sins.
So a minute depends on the circumstances, really....

And I've lived to tell the tale,(unlike those that were cruelly executed),imagine the agony of not knowing how long the torture would last until they'd expired....I salute them.
Baracus.

Is it possible that the Eurythmics were CFers before CF existed?
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I traveled the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

7.0 earthquake on Island of Samos in the Agean Sea. At least 14 dead, mostly in Izmir, Turkey. Hearst go out.

I visited Samos in the early 70's. Beautiful place. And the wine, Samos Sec, or Samos Necter, a fine sweet wine from muscat grapes is marvelous. First mentioned by the grammarian Hesychius of Alexandria in the 5th century CE. I earned a heavy hangover from drinking as a Greek.

Browsing through an article (can't remember why now) on the history of New Caledonia, I thought the most interesting historical detail was "In 1849, the crew of the American ship Cutter was killed and eaten by the Pouma clan."

Some people do like American cuisine. I wonder if they had French fries (frites) with that (it is a French territory, after all). ;) :devil::doh:

Browsing through an article (can't remember why now) on the history of New Caledonia, I thought the most interesting historical detail was "In 1849, the crew of the American ship Cutter was killed and eaten by the Pouma clan."

Some people do like American cuisine. I wonder if they had French fries (frites) with that (it is a French territory, after all). ;) :devil::doh:
And since that happened in a French territory, they probably drank a Bordeau wine with it and then ended the meal with a Pernod.

Probably not, since only Americans call them 'French Fries' (they are a Belgian speciality, actually).:hambre:

probably the recent referendum on whether they would stay with France or strike out as an independent country?
No, it was more likely the question of why a place called New Caledonia was French. Naturally, the reference to cannibalism distracted me (although I can't fault people for finding creative solutions to the problem of unwanted company).

Back
Top Bottom