The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all. Members viewing this thread tend to have been around for some time and many are regular customers which is why I thought I would ask around in this bit of the Forum instead of Announcements which people may ignore. Basically I'm looking for new ideas about how to raise money to keep the good ship CruxForums afloat. As you will be aware it costs ImageMaker $300-$350 per month payable on the 15th. If XenForo don't get paid then we don't have a Forum. I'll bet that several people reading this have already made several contributions. P.P. and Heineudo are regular donators and I see that Hondoboot2 has pledged a monthly sum. Hondo has been around for 10 years and I'm sure you'd all agree that it's a bit unfair for the same people to bear the brunt of the usage fees. ImageMaker made it clear years ago that his intention was to maintain the free status of this site. So what can we do? There's two weeks to go to the next deadline and we are still about $35 short. Any ideas?

So folks, it can't be that hard to spare a few dollars for our forum. If I donate $ 15, that's 5% of the $ 300 needed. There will still be 19 people who have that left or 40 who will donate $ 7.50 each. We are so many members that it should be possible. I care a lot about our forum, otherwise I wouldn't donate something every month.

I will scrape together a donation :enamorado:
Meanwhile ..does anyone use BDSMLR and if so, are you having trouble with it? It seems quite broken for me in the last 2 or 3 weeks, blank spaces instead of pictures and “error 404” messages everywhere :confused:

Meanwhile ..does anyone use BDSMLR and if so, are you having trouble with it? It seems quite broken for me in the last 2 or 3 weeks, blank spaces instead of pictures and “error 404” messages everywhere :confused:
A lot of sites are like that, I think it might be because of all the traffic online. Not a computer expert by far, but even using PayPal etc. is slower.

I think with bdsmlr you have had a lot of trouble since trying to update the software. Some functions work partially again, but you have to empty your browser cache. But be careful, you may have to log in to some websites again with your password and username. Sometimes you can access Queue and Drafts, but both don't work. My avatars have disappeared and they cannot be restored yet. Error message:
Bildschirmfoto zu 2021-02-07 17-25-55.png

I think with bdsmlr you have had a lot of trouble since trying to update the software. Some functions work partially again, but you have to empty your browser cache. But be careful, you may have to log in to some websites again with your password and username. Sometimes you can access Queue and Drafts, but both don't work. My avatars have disappeared and they cannot be restored yet. Error message:

I think with bdsmlr you have had a lot of trouble since trying to update the software. Some functions work partially again, but you have to empty your browser cache. But be careful, you may have to log in to some websites again with your password and username. Sometimes you can access Queue and Drafts, but both don't work. My avatars have disappeared and they cannot be restored yet. Error message: View attachment 967705
I get the the same error messages as that. I can only see my own blog if I click on “asks” first, then it works partially. I think they did a major update recently.. and it has been useless since then. Typical! :doh:

I gegg the the same error messages as that. I can only see my own blog if I click on “asks” first, then it works partially. I think they did a major update recently.. and it has been useless since then. Typical!
I think we were very lucky (or much better IT people) with our big software update at CF. The few tiny problems that followed weren't really bad.

Can't upload anything on BDSMLR. Not seen any updates on Twitter since Feb 2nd which indicates they've given up. Anybody had a direct reply from them?
No, I don't either, the only thing you can do is to blog posts from other users. The day before yesterday I was even able to do two uploads to my queue after that I saw the error message "504", but the queue does not post any pictures. But if you manage to log into the queue you can post the content manually.

oho in poland already about 40cm now on ground snow was forecast on today 40cm drop from sky tommorow 20cm next day 10cm and next day 5cm snowing from morning now stop for some minutes -10oC at day already at nights -15oC also in next weeks probarly about to -20 at day and -25 -30 at nights in mountains probarly to -30oC at day even was not been about 5 or more years so hard winter here was winters without snow even or melt after 3-5days last that hard winter with that many snow me renember been here when me been very little kittie meow :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:

Back
Top Bottom