The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I've just joined newTumbl. If you've used BDSMLR then it's very straightforward. The main differences so far are that newTumblr works and is speedy. There's also plenty of instructions and it's wise to read those as settings are important for viewing and posting e.g. F=Family.......W=rather extreme but legal.
image_2021-02-08_124427.png
While I'm here Alice wishes to say that she is pleased with her new Alice Kiss-Crux Legend Vol 2 publication which you can download HERE

One feature of newTumbl that some people may like is that it will host pics for you if you copy the image address. When you post it here it isn't too big but bigger than a thumbnail.
Could be useful for inserting
nT_966zr8xkvsa50a3b0dy60t61_300.jpg
in stories perhaps.

Well, the jet stream has looped to the south bringing in a frigid and persistent bout of polar air. Thanks Canada! Looking now at an entire weak or Moore of subzero lows and highs and windchills of the minus 45 F variety. Low tonight here will be -12 F; they’re predicting lows in the -20s range for the coming weekend. Extra layers everyone!

Well, the jet stream has looped to the south bringing in a frigid and persistent bout of polar air. Thanks Canada! Looking now at an entire weak or Moore of subzero lows and highs and windchills of the minus 45 F variety. Low tonight here will be -12 F; they’re predicting lows in the -20s range for the coming weekend. Extra layers everyone!
OMG! You might freeze off your tight little!

From the north .... you're welcome

Bdsmlr is working again (in safari anyway) ..I just had to clear the cookie jar or cache or whatever it is. Now it works fine..but I have to sign in everywhere again and I have forgotten some of my passwords :doh:
Using Firefox in Win 7. Cleared all 434MB of cookies e.t.c. and now BDSMLR is working fine. Firefox remembers my passwords.

Back
Top Bottom