The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I heard on the radio that two new ravens had been settled in the Tower of London. That was very important because the raven woman Merlina disappeared in January right after Brexit. (Maybe she wanted to go to Europe?) And since the tower is up it has been known that as soon as less than 6 ravens live in the tower, the British kingdom will go under.

It seems Barb was driving to The Tree House in Pacific the other night and got a little "sidetracked".
After evaluation from the surveillance-camera recording, can PD Officer Madiosi, identify the young driver. It's Barbara M. from Minnesota, which knowed for her notorious driving skills. The insurance want not pay the damage again. The costs for the many crashes are to expensive and threaten the insurance company for bankrupt.
Madiosi-2021-066-surveillance cam1.jpg

After evaluation from the surveillance-camera recording, can PD Officer Madiosi, identify the young driver. It's Barbara M. from Minnesota, which knowed for her notorious driving skills. The insurance want not pay the damage again. The costs for the many crashes are to expensive and threaten the insurance company for bankrupt.
View attachment 1013697
Screw the insurance company. Just send the damages bill to @thehangingtree, with my sincere regards and regrets, care of the Treehouse, somewhere in the state of Misery.

the state of Misery.
Pronounced “Missouri “.. is that near Arkansas?

Pronounced “Missouri “.. is that near Arkansas?
Ouch, a red state. No good area for Barb.

Carelessly driving, down Missouri way,
A steep price Barb had to pay.
Caught in the speed trap,
A dozen with the strap,
And in the Prison Farm, quite a long stay.
Time for nice memories...
Traffic Violation Saturday - Barbaria.jpg

Time for nice memories...
View attachment 1013906
Ah yes, one of my classic efforts. Thanks for posting, Madi. :)

Back
Top Bottom