The cruel pleasures of Capua

Go to CruxDreams.com
The brutality with which Beata just treated us was truly unimaginable!

We had before us the queen of the whip!

Each of her strokes was precise and supported and caused very painful cuts!

I wonder if it would be possible to suffer more because now there is no part of my body that does not make me suffer!

Nicole screamed like I had never heard her scream!

But, with her, I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure!

I think she's lost a lot of her luster anyway and looks like she's completely withdrawn, bleeding all over the place despite the "cares" that slaves have just given her!

For slack, too, I thought it was intended to give us some relief, but the salt mixed with the water actually accentuates the throbbing pain caused by those damn razor-sharp whip thongs.

Cathia doesn't look more dashing than us, her head is on her badly damaged chest!

One of her nipples is gone and the other is bleeding very badly!

We feared Stabia but I didn't know that Beata, her right arm, was as sadistic as her!

The whole time she took care of us, a cruel smile stuck on her lips!

I bet the more she hits and the more she makes her victims suffer, the more her thighs must be soggy!

She really is the worst slut I have ever met in my life!

What should we expect now?

Maybe our ordeal will be cut short by the arrival of others?

nicole
Finally, there is someone in this putrid cave who knows what torture means!

I didn't have to insult her to be treated well this time!

Her whip was the key to happiness for me and the way she used it led me to what I was looking for, the ultimate in pleasure!

From the first blows I felt that the click would come, that the more my body was bleeding, the more my pussy was leaking!

My cum squirted like I was urinating and my screams were screams of cum!

The more she destroyed my body, the more I flew to heights never before reached, I was really high!

I do believe that now I can die because I have really reached new heights!

Still, I don't think it's over because after Piralandus she slaughtered, she just started taking care of Cathya!

How she can scream, I just saw that one of her nipples has just been completely destroyed!

I would sincerely wish to be in her place and still receive this harsh punishment but I heard that the executioners could not tear us down entirely as we still had to be relatively presentable to be crucified in the arena so that the crowd that will be there to see us suffer and die is not disappointed.

It’s a shame because I do believe that the crucifixion, which is obviously going to make me suffer a great deal, either torture or pain is constant but does not offer points of pain that allow me to enjoy!

Finally, it seems that once crucified naked in front of the crowd, they will come back again to torture us!

I hope to achieve ecstasy, supreme enjoyment!

Nicole after

after that first part where this bitch made me cum, this time she decided to break me, and she got there, my body is bleeding all over, i'm exhausted i can't cum anymore, i beg her to stop she won. I let myself hang by my wrists I wait to be crucified, I hope to die soon, but it would surprise me that this bitch does not come to torture me yet, I'm afraid

FOSSIUS' PERSPECTIVE ...
@Peony @Barbaria1 @Eulalia @mp5stab

They made me watch. I could hardly stand but they made me watch as my darling muse, Peonia, was brought out of the building in which they had taken her.

She knew I was watching, and they made her stop in her naked tracks whilst a kneeling Guard attended to my still erect cock. My groin was numb, anaesthetised by the five hours of milking and beating it had taken. The stones that were stitched inside my shaft had made each and every orgasm seem like an explosion, the pressure building and building … I could hear the cheers from the other side of the wall whenever my ejaculate shot forth.

There was no more seed left inside me, or that’s what I thought. But the way this damned Guard had jerked my foreskin back and forth until my erection was solid and the juices were oozing, told me that there was still semen inside my body. But he stopped short of allowing me to release them.

And now they made Peonia look at me. Her Master, beaten and humiliated. Though her hunched demeanour, and the necessity for her to be supported at either side, told me all I needed to know about how my muse had been softened up.

“Master, Master, where is my sister?” She shouted in as loud a voice as she could muster. The words won her a heavy slap around the head, which curtailed our conversation. But, in any event … I had no answer to give. Carlotta had been taken in a separate wagon and, according to the bastards that bound me, she had been gang-raped and beaten too. The poor girl was no doubt also been shipped to the Arena to await her bloody and damned fate, as no doubt was the Patrician Barbaria and her companion, Eulalia. Fleetingly I recalled Barbaria and I laying together by the open fires and making love … was that really such a short time ago?

And now Peonia and I were to be taken to the bowels of the Amphitheatre for the formal proceedings. Torture with a notional attempt to prise information from us. But we knew enough, my muses and I, to know that it was the torture that would become the main event.

Just as they were about to lead here away Julianus Cruxxus appeared sporting a wide grin. He whispered something to the officer attending the deployment of Guards with Peonia and she was led over to where I was standing.

I smiled and she returned a heart-breaking weak expression by way of response. How our lives had changed in just 24 hours.

“Kneel” Was the single word command issued, and Peonia was kicked on the backs of the legs causing her to fall before me.

“Look at his cock you cunt. That is the poor specimen that reamed your whore’s body so many times. See it now, bleeding and raw, cut open and filled with small stones. Imagine his agony.” They mocked.

“Oh Master,” she uttered the words of pity only to receive another blow to the head from an open palm.

I looked down as Peonia looked up and our eyes met. Her head was pushed and both of us knew what they wanted.

With a gulp her swollen lips closed around the head of my cock. And she began to lick at my pee hole with her little tongue. Knowing what was expected Peonia slid her oral embrace along the full length of my shaft and then back again, but it wasn’t pleasure I felt, it was agony. I had lost count of the number of mouths, both male and female that had sucked at my body, and milked the seed from me. Add to that the hands that had jerked me and the belts that had whipped at me, and even the slightest touch to my rigid shaft was now hellish.

A Guard moved to either side of our little vignette and took out soft cocks. Simultaneously they began to piss, coating Peonia’s body in urine as she sucked and licked at my cock.

“Bastards” I muttered, which caused one of the brutes to kick Peonia in the ribs. She fell to the ground, crying out for this to stop. I said no more words of dissent.

Eventually, after several minutes of warm, wet coaxing, I came. Peonia’s head was pushed hard against my groin as I emptied my cock into her mouth and throat.

When she was pulled up and finally led away to the Dungeons under the Arena, my seed was dripping from her chin.

We watched her and the small retinue accompanying her walk away. When their bodies became silhouettes, I too was pushed forward to follow in Peonia’s footsteps.

“Now the fun will really begin,” said a voice from behind me.

Strongest animals gladiators who been choose was start climbing down on ropes makes from plant creepers eariel some kamikaze animals try fly down like squirrel leader most of they just fall down and smashed to pancake roman naughty guards under vesuvius hills, animals gladiators who climb down being some metres up on down hill was not noticed by drunk lazy roman guards and they acat guards jumping and sit on they shoulders more fat animals just make pancakes from guards and some medium or low weight just sit guards on shoulders and make from they helmets percussion instrument and totaly stunned they drumming on they helmets, squirrel leader landing on centurion face and scratched his eyes and later eat his eyes and from eye socket go into brain eat centurion brain too, Rias kittie jump from rope to guard shoulders and scratched his eyes later bite to death naughty roman guard by starting eating his neck and say "oho no tasty smelly boy meow but me was hungry and have enough eating plants on hills bleh meow nya"
To be cat-inued

I found the suffering that Beata has just inflicted on Piralandus, Nicole and Cathia horrible!

I saw them being destroyed by this expert in the art of whipping and thought I had to suffer the same fate but it was Heineudus who came to me and, weirdly, untied me!

The secret hope for my release started to run through my mind but this hope was short lived!

My wrists were tied directly behind my back and I was pushed into the center of the hallway where the ceiling is a little higher!

In a ring sealed in that ceiling there was a pulley with chains hanging from it and it was just below that that I was positioned!

Heineudus then began to feel my breasts, gently at first and then much more brutally before surrounding them with a metal ring which he began to squeeze as much as possible until the skin of both my breasts turned purple!

He hooked up those rings to the chains and then started running the pulley!

Quickly, my breasts were raised upwards and became very sore.

The more he pulled on the chains, the more I felt pulled up!

First rested on the soles of my feet and then on the tip until I was hung up by my tits which were getting darker and darker, almost black!

The pain I felt at that moment was unimaginable but most of all I was afraid that my breasts would tear!

However, although tense to the extreme they held out.

Beata who had just joined her sidekick laughed with him, telling him to appreciate this sow hanging there, ready to be slaughtered!

She then passed her hand between my thighs, adding that the meat was very wet!

At that moment, almost without even doing it on purpose, I began to urinate on her triggering her anger which earned me a volley of lashes all over my body!

I screamed in a bestial way and, fortunately, they depended on me rather quickly because I especially did not have to lose my big breasts which of course had to be exposed to the crowd at the time of my crucifixion.

Collapsed to the ground, I could only witness the same hanging that was inflicted on my friend Fataslavia!

Will our tortures be limited to that before being taken to the arena for our killing on the cross?

We will find out soon and see what they have decided to do because, for the moment, they are bringing in the last arrested by the Praetorian Guard!

(Thank you Piraland, fantastic. A fantasy of mine)

I didn’t know a whip could destroy someone like that!

The ten blows we received before were really hugs compared to what this Beata has just done to us!

Total horror!

With each stroke I felt like a part of me was going away and when my right nipple was sprayed I was in so much searing pain that I thought I would pass out!

Strangely, it was the first blows that were the hardest to bear!

It is as if the body adapts to the pain and after passing a certain stage it becomes almost bearable!

The reaction of Nicole who suffered the same ordeal as me was even more special because it looked like she was coming from the beatings!

The more Beata hit her, the more she looked like she was going through an exceptional orgasm!

I'm not saying my pussy isn't wet, but I haven't felt any real bursts of pleasure!

Now my body is bleeding all over because my skin is cut everywhere the thongs reached it!

And why did we endure this?

To wrest names from us, to make us confess our belonging to the plot that aims to assassinate Tiberius!

I don't think any of us spoke but it seems that all our friends and accomplices have been arrested and will soon join us in this dungeon before together we are all crucified naked and still tortured for the greatest pleasure of the tyrant and a crowd that will acclaim him.

Everything was written in advance, we had no chance of escaping.

Our torture was pure sadism and the executioners took the opportunity to let their cruelty play out!

I see Roberta hanging from the ceiling by her big breasts which have turned purple, almost black and ready to be detached from her body!

Her screams of pain echo in my ears and hurt me for her!

Then, nothing, the most complete calm, a heavy, suffocating silence!

A door opens and our friends are pushed inside!

Our silence will have been for nothing, we will all die together

I found the suffering that Beata has just inflicted on Piralandus, Nicole and Cathia horrible!

I saw them being destroyed by this expert in the art of whipping and thought I had to suffer the same fate but it was Heineudus who came to me and, weirdly, untied me!

The secret hope for my release started to run through my mind but this hope was short lived!

My wrists were tied directly behind my back and I was pushed into the center of the hallway where the ceiling is a little higher!

In a ring sealed in that ceiling there was a pulley with chains hanging from it and it was just below that that I was positioned!

Heineudus then began to feel my breasts, gently at first and then much more brutally before surrounding them with a metal ring which he began to squeeze as much as possible until the skin of both my breasts turned purple!

He hooked up those rings to the chains and then started running the pulley!

Quickly, my breasts were raised upwards and became very sore.

The more he pulled on the chains, the more I felt pulled up!

First rested on the soles of my feet and then on the tip until I was hung up by my tits which were getting darker and darker, almost black!

The pain I felt at that moment was unimaginable but most of all I was afraid that my breasts would tear!

However, although tense to the extreme they held out.

Beata who had just joined her sidekick laughed with him, telling him to appreciate this sow hanging there, ready to be slaughtered!

She then passed her hand between my thighs, adding that the meat was very wet!

At that moment, almost without even doing it on purpose, I began to urinate on her triggering her anger which earned me a volley of lashes all over my body!

I screamed in a bestial way and, fortunately, they depended on me rather quickly because I especially did not have to lose my big breasts which of course had to be exposed to the crowd at the time of my crucifixion.

Collapsed to the ground, I could only witness the same hanging that was inflicted on my friend Fataslavia!

Will our tortures be limited to that before being taken to the arena for our killing on the cross?

We will find out soon and see what they have decided to do because, for the moment, they are bringing in the last arrested by the Praetorian Guard!

(Thank you Piraland, fantastic. A fantasy of mine)
to see roberta hanging by her breasts, i wet like crazy, i would like that to happen to me too, how lucky she is this bitch, i saw her pussy dripping, she must have enjoyed

Maybe our ordeal will be cut short by the arrival of others?
Yes, it seems to be getting crowded here with more arrested conspirators!

So, what is the use of keeping torturing us further on? Shear sadism? After all, we are supposed to be fit for crucifixion. The onlookers hate it when crucified are already half dead on nailing. They want to see a show of torment and suffering!

Even all mighty Tiberius cannot afford a booing crowd of ten thousand spectators!

I am in tremendous pain after the very severe flogging inflicted on me by Beata, there is not a part of my body that is practically intact!

It is therefore in a rather vague way that I see the fruit of the last arrests of the Praetorian Guard arriving!

The first to be dragged into these damned caves is Carlotta, who probably looks completely exhausted after the many rapes she has had to endure!

Then comes her master, the dashing gladiator Fossius or at least what remains of him because he too can no longer stand on his legs, his penis of which he has always been so proud hangs miserably between his legs as if worn out, abused.

He is followed by his second muse, Peonia who miraculously stands on her legs but I think it would take a blast to make her fall!

Fortunately, for these three, they are directly attached like us between two pillars which allows them to be in a precarious vertical position with arms and legs wide apart, ready to undergo the rest of the program!

After a little while, Vindexus makes his appearance with two very pretty women as naked as him and in a much better condition than their predecessors!

I have to concentrate in order to recognize the two women accompanying him!

I recognize Marialexia, the former slave of Barbaria whom I had met during special evenings with her boss, I knew she was in love with Vindexus and here they are finally reunited for her greatest pleasure!

It takes me longer to identify the last arrival!

She is still very young and, although her face tells me something, I am having a hard time locating her! It suddenly comes back to me, it is Mariacrossa, the youngest daughter of Collapsus the Wine Merchant!

What the hell is she doing here, she never plotted and was not part of the evenings of debauchery at Barbaria!

Maybe she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but if she's here with us, it's because Tiberius or Macron had things to complain about!

With the purge underway, vengeance must be commonplace and, in the hunt, both sparrows and pigeons are killed.

The last two to make their appearance are Barbaria and Eulalia, both proud, the two thinking heads of the revolt that was brewing!

How did the military find out about all the members of the network?

I don't know but, in fact, they succeeded in arresting everyone who was plotting to bring about the downfall of Tiberius!

I guess tomorrow morning will be the big party in the arena!

Seventeen crosses will be garnished with our naked bodies and the crowd will be delighted by the cruel spectacle of death that we will offer them against our will.

Determined to show no fear, I hold my head high and stare straight ahead as I am led, with Eulalia at my side, into the hellish subterranean world that lies beneath Capua’s arena. Transported from where we were captured under the shadow of Vesuvius in a covered cart, I have so far escaped untouched, unlike the others, save for the indignity of having been stripped naked. Eulalia has escaped as well.

Why? Respect for my high social status? That seems highly unlikely. They surely suspect me as a leader of the conspiracy against Tiberius. The only possible explanation is that the Praetorians were ordered to save me and Eulalia for special treatment. But what kind of special treatment?

Looking about at the wretched condition of those who preceded me into this place, it’s difficult to imagine that there might be anything worse than that to which these poor souls have already been subjected. There are, after all, only so many ways to torture a man or woman.

But then that dark she-demon, Stabia, who rules the Capua arena dungeons has a reputation to uphold. There is much to feared. But whatever may come, I am determined that they will never break my will.

Last edited:
I am in tremendous pain after the very severe flogging inflicted on me by Beata, there is not a part of my body that is practically intact!

It is therefore in a rather vague way that I see the fruit of the last arrests of the Praetorian Guard arriving!

The first to be dragged into these damned caves is Carlotta, who probably looks completely exhausted after the many rapes she has had to endure!

Then comes her master, the dashing gladiator Fossius or at least what remains of him because he too can no longer stand on his legs, his penis of which he has always been so proud hangs miserably between his legs as if worn out, abused.

He is followed by his second muse, Peonia who miraculously stands on her legs but I think it would take a blast to make her fall!

Fortunately, for these three, they are directly attached like us between two pillars which allows them to be in a precarious vertical position with arms and legs wide apart, ready to undergo the rest of the program!

After a little while, Vindexus makes his appearance with two very pretty women as naked as him and in a much better condition than their predecessors!

I have to concentrate in order to recognize the two women accompanying him!

I recognize Marialexia, the former slave of Barbaria whom I had met during special evenings with her boss, I knew she was in love with Vindexus and here they are finally reunited for her greatest pleasure!

It takes me longer to identify the last arrival!

She is still very young and, although her face tells me something, I am having a hard time locating her! It suddenly comes back to me, it is Mariacrossa, the youngest daughter of Collapsus the Wine Merchant!

What the hell is she doing here, she never plotted and was not part of the evenings of debauchery at Barbaria!

Maybe she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but if she's here with us, it's because Tiberius or Macron had things to complain about!

With the purge underway, vengeance must be commonplace and, in the hunt, both sparrows and pigeons are killed.

The last two to make their appearance are Barbaria and Eulalia, both proud, the two thinking heads of the revolt that was brewing!

How did the military find out about all the members of the network?

I don't know but, in fact, they succeeded in arresting everyone who was plotting to bring about the downfall of Tiberius!

Seventeen crosses will be garnished with our naked bodies and the crowd will be delighted by the cruel spectacle of death that we will offer them against our will.
Collapsus the wine merchant! - brilliant! Excellent update Piraland

Nicole
piralandus, my master, I must confess, that if you are crucified against your will, it is not my case, I have always hidden it from you, but I have fantasized for a long time to be crucified naked in public, I will walk naked and proud towards my suplice, the dripping pussy. Forgive me.....

Beata stood on the platform and looked at the bound men.

They had shown them the art of the whip and ravaged their bodies.
Yet not so badly that they would die from it.

Oh no.

The condemned would be allowed to experience the favour of the hostage and the whip a few more times until they were nailed to the cross.

But time would pass until then and beate was happy.

CARLOTTA’S PERSPECTIVE
@Peony @mp5stab @Vindex @MariaCross @Marialexia @Kathy @nicole @piraland @Barbaria1 @Eulalia @Beate

I was still gasping for breath when the gag was shoved in my mouth and my wrists chained behind me. A heavy dark cloth bag was pulled over my head. Some sort of belt or strap was secured around my neck. It served two purposes: the bottom of the black hood was caught and held fast by it and there was a rope or leash attached to the front by which I could be pulled forward.

I was led up a flight of stone stairs, two of my assailants holding me by the elbows and the third pulling me forward by the leash. I was blind and dumb and all I could hear was the crazy beating of my heart. They had already raped me and beaten me, and the "they" were the vilest people on the face of the earth.

It came with an unexpected suddenness. The hood was torn from my head before I knew anyone was there. I was momentarily blinded by the light in the large room and could not open my eyes enough to see anything for ten or twenty seconds. In that time the collar had been removed from around my neck and the gag pulled from my mouth. I was naked.

“Oh my God, please help us …” I gasped, and I meant every word literally. For in the room were several rows of tall white columns, and between each pair that was in my circle of vision I could see Roman Citizens naked, chained and beaten.

“Carlotta!” The voice was that of my Master. I looked in his direction and sobbed out loud at the pitifully sight this once great Gladiator presented. Hanging in the chains, legs and arms spread wide, and his penis … oh my … it was hard, but stained and swollen and the ridges underneath looked like the vile bastards had put something inside him. I felt sick.

“Sister!” I turned in the other direction to see that Peonia, my beautiful girl, was chained naked in a similar manner. Her body stained with juices and marked with bruises.

Before I could find the words to respond to either I was punched in the stomach and fell to my knees.

Standing over me was the bitch Stabia, the sadistic chief of Tiberius’s executioners.

“Welcome Carlotta, there is always room for another whore to add to our collection. I looked over her shoulder, beyond my Master and Sister to see others chained and stripped of their clothing. Vindexus, MariaLexia and young, innocent MariaCross … Barbaria and Eulalia all naked and bound, their limbs spread. And then my eyes rested upon the horrors that had already been inflicted upon Piralandus, Nicole and Cathia whose bodies were torn apart from the extreme scourging they had received. They simply hung in an unnatural stillness, their bodies twitching involuntarily. I noticed how glistening and wet Nicole’s thighs were … and how Cathia’s nipple hung, freed from her body, bound by nothing more than a tenuous thread of thin flesh.

“Oh no, oh my God, no!” I cried when I saw the poor girl Roberta, hung horrifically from the ceiling by her purple and swollen breasts.

And, now they had brought me to join them … but it seemed like Stabia hadn’t finished softening me up yet!

She held her arm out to me.

The something she showed me was long and sharp at the end, shaped like pyramid. An elongated iron formation Stabia explained, and then demonstrated, that by opening my thighs and pushing the metal shape inside me, they could pour whatever horrible liquids into my body through the evil shape’s hollowed out design and the small hole in the end.

I groaned, but she went onto explain that with it being iron the hotter the liquids the warmer the device got, and they would torture me that way too!

I cried out!

"And you know where this is going, don’t you whore?" she asked coyly, moving her eyes from mine, down to my groin and then back to my face.

"NO!" I screamed. "Please!"

She spread a jelly on the iron pyramid and then moved to where she could reach between my thighs. With my back flat on the floor and my legs widely spread my sex was an inviting target. Tightened grips held me down, and although I pulled against my captors with all my strength, it was useless. Still, I fought to close my thighs; there was a part of my brain that refused to accept the fact I was totally helpless and at the mercy of my enemy who wanted to hurt me in the most obscene way possible.

The cold slick tip touched my perineum, teasing me, adding to this diabolical torture, and I braced myself for the atrocity that was seconds away. But to my astonishment the instrument of my torment slid downward and pressed against my anus. My surprise, and brief moment of relief, must have been obvious, because Stabia laughed and said, "Don't worry, we'll get to your pussy shortly," before starting to steadily push the pyramid into my bowels.

I screamed. The pain was excruciating. "That’s it, whore, scream for us. Beg, Carlotta you bitch, like you’ve never begged before!”

In the recesses of my mind I could hear the cries from my Master and my Sister.

"Stop!" I yelled. "It won't fit! It won't fit!"

"Oh, but I think it will," and she slowly pushed the pyramid further into my bottom.

I had never felt such pain in my life. And it didn't subside. The pyramid became a part of me. It filled me. It felt like it was alive and throbbing inside me. I was panting for breath, my head rolling from side to side.

"Take it out," I begged. "Take it out. I'll tell you everything."

She said nothing, just simply laughed and grinned, before leaning over my face and expelling a large, thick globule of her disgusting saliva fall onto my cheek.

How far she pushed the device I did not know.

"You're…a…monster," I managed to gasp, "You're…not…human."

"Oh, not human huh? Perhaps that deserves an extra inch."

"Nooooooo!" I shrieked. "Nooooooo! Don't! I'm sorry. Please, I'm sorry."

"Then beg. Beg me for all you're worth even though it will do no good."

So of course, I begged and pleaded and cried. And of course, it did no good.

When I could no longer scream or beg or cry or even whimper; when the only thing coming out of my mouth was drool, she stopped pushing and stood before me. Turning to the guards standing around her, she smirked.

“Bring the boiling water.” We will put that inside her first and then you can soothe her with your piss …”

My cries and their laughter mixed into a grotesque cacophony as the boiling pot was brought forth!

Attachments

• Standing over me was the bitch Stabia.jpeg
    Standing over me was the bitch Stabia.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 88
The torture chamber :

The reality of the dangers that awaited us had affected my libido, which I felt increased tenfold. I had spent part of the night consoling Marialexia and making love to her. I felt her full of anxiety and fear.
A pale glow cast a strange and gloomy light on the hallway and our cells. We had heard the cries of pain from our fellow sufferers.

What contrasted in these groans were the cries of pleasure and enjoyment coming from Piralandus' cell. As I listened, I recognized the tone of voice of his beautiful slave, Nicole. She was obviously masturbating violently, complaining that she hadn't suffered enough under the blows of the executioners. She really had the stature of a completely masochistic martyr.

I have to admit that despite my hard life as a gladiator that was broken every time, I felt quite close to Nicole's emotions. Every time I had been whipped for disobedience I was overwhelmed by impulses of pleasure. Strange.
The heavy footsteps of the guards echoed in the hallway. They were heading towards our cell. I held Marialexia close to me, urging her to find the courage to face the trials to come. She was crying softly.

The gate opened in a sinister creaking. Marialexia is pulled out without mercy. One guard pulls her by the hair while the other walks behind and enjoys feeling the curves of her little ass.
You are taken care of afterwards, a guard with a mocking and sadistic grin tells me.

Indeed; only a few minutes have passed before their return. I get up and wait, stoically, near the gate. As soon as the gate opens, a guard passes me a small stinking jute bag on my head. A leather strap is wrapped around my hands. I am pulled forward. Each time I stumble, a violent blow is struck in my kidneys.
At the sound of a heavy door opening I understand that they are taking me into the torture chamber. I am pushed backwards, my back against a stone wall, cold and damp.

A guard spreads my legs and places my ankles in iron rings. The leather strap is removed and my arms undergo the same method; spread but not spread. I hear the sound of chains holding me close to the wall.

Still blinded by this bag, my blood freezes when I perceive Marialexia's groans of pain. Sounds of chains, a hoist and pulleys.

Immediately, a woman's voice is heard. She shouts out her orders: "Take the hood off this rebel dog. Why didn't you put him completely naked? I'm going to take off this underwear that has nothing to do with him. »

Once I take off my hood I see this woman walking towards me. The guards move aside. Could it be her? Stabia the executioner. Her cruelly ironic look is equaled only by her beauty. She skillfully undoes the laces that close my leather "briefs", then throws it to the ground. Here I am naked in front of her. Staring at me from top to bottom, she immediately notices that her body does not leave me indifferent.

I have a sudden onset of erection that I try to retain. It is not possible! Here I am excited by my executioner. Stabia has an amused look on my cock.

Marialexia is hanging two meters from me, parallel to the ground. Her arms have been pulled back and connected to her feet. The chain holding her hands and feet is suspended from a pulley fixed in the ceiling.

The guards have withdrawn and make way for two of Stabia's assistants; the terrible Soutmanus and Heineudus. While the first one disengages his monstrous sex from under his leather loincloth, the second grabs the tortured woman's hair and pulls her head back. Soutmanus administers a masterful slap to the beautiful Marialexia who is thus forced to open her mouth. The torturer pushes his dick deep into the throat of the tortured woman.
He pumps with force and ends up ejaculating the contents of his balls into Marialexia's mouth. She chokes. Receives again a volley of slaps.

She doesn't have the time to get her act together as Heineudus is already pushing his stiff limb into her mouth. While he is pounding with his kidneys, Soutmanius grabs a short whip with leather straps and starts flogging her inner thighs, aiming at the pussy of the one who loves me.

Stabia revels in the spectacle of this body that suffers and swings in the sandstone of the blows and dick movements.
Turning in my direction, Stabia says: "Now it's up to us. I saw that I was having an effect on you, so I'm offering you a little game that I like. »

I am completely lost. Everything is spinning in my head. My sex stiffens and stretches towards her. Coming closer to me, I feel her opulent breasts rubbing against my sweaty chest. With the back of one hand she caresses my cock which is now stiff as a stick.

"Here's what we're going to play" she says to me. "Too bad we have to put you to death in a few days. I like you. It's up to you not to suffer too much now. Do you confess your participation in the conspiracy? No ? »

Stabia continues : "You turn me on, you dirty dog. I'm going to impale myself on your dick and dance on it. If you have the misfortune to ejaculate inside me, even a tiny drop, I'll castrate you in front of your beautiful lover. You won't die if I cut off your balls, but you'll look ridiculous in the arena when you're crucified.

Immediately said Stabia rubs her dripping cock on the top of my penis. Her movements are slow. She looks me straight in the eyes and, with her sharp nails, scratches my chest with blood. Her breath accelerates. Mine too. With a skillful hand movement she grabs my penis, erects it, lifts it up and, very slowly, impales herself on it.

Her vagina is warm and welcoming. She begins a slow dance, alternating slow back and forth movements, undulating her belly. Contracts her perineum and squeezes her vaginal lips as if they were cutting my tail.

Facing me, Stabia sticks her tongue in my mouth, pulls it out just as quickly and bites my lower lip almost bloodily.
I turn my mind away. Thinking about something else. Not coming. Especially not to ejaculate inside her. Holding me back again and again.

After several minutes of this game, I begin to feel the sap rising despite the fear that grips me. Do not cum inside her, no!

Suddenly, feeling the ultimate moment of ecstasy at hand, a survival reflex takes hold of me. Without her expecting it, I send a huge spit in Stabia's face. As a reflex, she moves backwards, which frees my penis from its grip. All busy wiping her face, she moves to the side. It was about time.

Contorting myself with pleasure, I ejaculate with force. Two beautiful bursts of semen that come to land in front of her feet.
Stabia, mad with rage, grabs a whip with thin leather straps and begins a flogging of my lower abdomen. "Well done manure; you escape castration but you'll still die in the arena; I'll make sure to offer the spectacle of your crucifixion to Tiberius with joy.

Meanwhile, poor Marialexia continued to suffer. The two brutes crimped a small metal ring on each nipple. These rings are connected to a thin steel chain that hangs down to the ground.

A nearby brazier offers bright red embers to the eyes. Irons are placed there. Heineudus takes hold of a bar that has been brought to glowing red. Looking at me with a sadistic look he puts the end of the red iron on the end of the thin chain. By an effect of conduction, an intense and brutal heat rises up to the nipples of Marialexia who starts to scream in pain as she twists in her ties.

If I had the possibility, I would kill her two torturers without any regret, but, powerless, I can only suffer inside contemplating her pain.

Once these little "games" are over, Stabia decides to brand us with the sign of the cross. Marialexia's legs are freed and she is now in a standing position.

Soutmanius grabs the reddened iron with a cross at the end. Approaching the unfortunate woman he applies the iron between her two breasts. A smell of burning flesh spreads through the room. Marialexia utters the cry of a beast and loses consciousness.

When my turn to be marked arrives, it is Stabia who takes the red iron and applies it to my belly, above the navel. The pain is excruciating and I can't hold back a shrill scream.

Under the laughter of our executioners the contents of two buckets of brackish water are thrown in our faces.

The guards are called. We are unhooked from our chains and taken back to our cell. Our night will be filled with nightmares.

maxresdefault.jpegBefore the prisoners are brought to their cells by the guards, I put a neat torture collar on Marialexia so that she has pleasant nightmares during the night. I found this part in an adjoining room some time ago and I thought it might be useful. Of course the leather strap is riveted. so she can't remove it.

A couple have just arrived in the prison and are speaking directly to Stabia!

They were summoned by Macron to deal in particular with the thinking heads of the group that are Barbara, Loxurus, Eulalia and, yours truly, Senator Piralandus, although I was only very far involved in the plot!

They take off their coats and I recognize them for having seen them at the Colosseum in Rome!

This couple is to Rome what Stabia is to Capua, technicians of torture!

Coronavirus and Covida, since you have to call them by their names, are peerless torturers, cold and cruel and totally devoted to Macron and Tiberius.

We are detached and taken by guards to dungeon X where Loxurus and I are re-chained as in the corridors while the two women are tied on their backs on a kind of half barrel, their backs arched and their legs and arms wide apart. !

They tell us that they are there to prove to us that one cannot stand up with impunity against Rome and its emperor and that they will make it clear to us!

Covida then walks up to me and grabs my cock and gently strokes it until I'm fully erect!

So, with a thin rope, she grips my balls and the base of my cock!

The pain is very intense because I feel like I am in a tourniquet.

Then grabbing a nail long and thin enough, she inserted it into my urinary orifice before tightening my foreskin with a rope just as tight as the other!

She now comes with a chain that she hooks to the nail sticking out of my cock, connects it to a butcher's hook that she inserts into my anus, tightening the chain so that my cock is pulled between my legs!

The pain is horrible, and besides, she tries to pull on this chain to control my reactions.

Loxurus then undergoes the same treatment as me.

They find that a cross has been drawn on his skin with a hot iron and enjoy laughing, telling themselves that its destination is well known!

They now decide to take care of the two women!

Coronavirus then takes off her clothes to show off a stiff, hard cock of a truly exceptional size!

Barbara is the first to get a visit from this bloke in her vagina and then in her anus!

He ejaculates on her before putting it in her mouth to clean it before moving on to Eulalia who suffers the same fate!

While Coronavirus inflicts an additional volley of lashes on Loxurus and me, Covida begins to pierce the breasts of both females with needles heated to the maximum before doing the same with their intimate lips!

She then decides to mark us Barbaria, Eulalia and me with the same cross as Loxurus in order to clearly show what will be our future destination!

The two executioners would like to continue their tortures until death but Stabia appears and reminds them that the condemned must still look good tomorrow on their crosses!

Rid of all our decorations and detached, we are brought back to the dungeons!

The night is likely to be long and this is probably our last!

Tomorrow we will all be on our crosses!

At Tiberius :

While the last conspirators were being subjected to torture, the emperor Tiberius, in his palace, summoned Macron the chief of the praetorians, as well as the steward of the arena, Tellius Caius.

Tiberius, with an imperial air, declared to them: "You have done a good job Macron. Although we do not have a confession, we can say that we hold the thinking heads of the rebellion. My revenge is meant to be terrible. The spirits must be marked in such a way that terror must take hold of anyone who would still dare to plot against the Emperor of Rome. »

What are your orders, venerable emperor? asks Macron, seeking also the gaze of Tellius Caius.
This is how I see it," said Tiberius: "We will soon be celebrating the beginning of the harvest. On this occasion I am going to give a great feast in the arena. The notables, bourgeois and military leaders will be invited and will be seated on either side of the imperial lodge. An orgy will be organised especially for them. As for the plebeians, they will have free access to the show, but will be kept at a distance from the notables.

Towards the end of the morning there will be a gladiatorial battle; naked of course and with emasculation killing for the defeated, as usual in fact!

As soon as the fight is over, and while my guests are enjoying the pleasures of the pulpit and sex, Tellius will make sure to get to work with sufficient personnel; you will be able to make use of an armada of slaves who will assist you to clean the place and prepare the sublime scene of the afternoon. The killing of the conspirators after delectable tortures. Blood, screams, sex and beautiful killings. I want to see them all suffer and hang on crosses.Tellius, for this you will make sure that you have enough crosses; I don't care what shape they take. A portico and flagellation poles will be erected in front of my lodge, because I don't want to miss the spectacle of their suffering bodies for anything in the world.

"Latest Tellius details. You will make sure that the team of executioners is complete and well rested beforehand; they will have work to do.

Last but not least, I want a beautiful staging for the entry of the conspirators into the arena. You will make sure that they are all dressed in a shabby short tunic made of coarse burlap. Each man and woman will also wear a short linen loincloth of immaculate white; I particularly like to revel in the blood that flows over the symbol of purity that is white. Of course, these loincloths will be removed at the time of their crucifixion.

I want condemned men to be forcibly watered with skins filled with good wine and aphrodisiacs. You will see to this with the executioners Tellius.

At the end of the show I would also like to thank some of the most faithful and devoted notables. I have decided to let them choose the condemned whom they want to put to death. To this end, they will be able to go down into the arena and you will make sure that they have any instrument or weapon they wish to use.

"As for you, Macron, you will see to it that the guard is reinforced both outside the arena and inside the circus. Of course, during the show you will stand by my side. You'll make sure that your spies are spread out in all the stands. Any spectator who dares to show his disdain for the show I offer will be immediately arrested, stripped naked and crucified with the conspirators. I said ! Let it be so !

Back
Top Bottom