The cruel pleasures of Capua

Go to CruxDreams.com
Peonia's Perspective
@Peony

I shook Fossius awake.

“Master, master … she has gone.” I was distraught, feeling the sickness in my stomach rising into my mouth, I felt like I was about to be sick.

His eyes flickered open slowly but then he was shaken from his reverie by my uncontrolled protestations.

“Peonia, calm yourself please. What is it …?”

I had no need to answer him before the large space in the bed by his side silently repeated the point being made.

“Where is Carlotta?” he asked with obvious inquisition.

“Master, she is gone.”

I had seen them both on the terrace during the night. Her hand around his cock, making him hard before my sister dropped to her knees and sucked him to a point that enabled my Master to enter her fully … I had feigned sleep when they both fell back into bed … but now Carlotta was gone.

Fossius closed his eyes as if thinking on the issue.

“She must be in the town square gathering information. The foolish girl. I told her not to …”

I looked twice at my Master as he lay naked facing me, his cock showing signs of natural early morning stiffness, and how I longed to engulf his hardness inside my own mouth. But we had different issues to contend with at this present moment.

“You mean Carlotta told you what she going to do Master?” I hoped he didn’t see my question as an insolent one because all I had intended was to demonstrate my concern for my sister.

He looked into my eyes with a sad gaze and nodded.

“She did Peonia, and I told her not do something as stupid as that when the Praetorian Guard are no doubt on high alert. A beautiful girl with known links to the Gladiators is a prime target for their desire to arrest conspirators.”

“Oh Master, will she be okay?” I asked the question seeking comfort, but knowing full well that he could not give me assurances.

As Fossius stood from the bed, I sat on the edge awaiting his response.

“Carlotta could be in grave danger Peonia, we need to head down with all haste to the town square.”

Attachments

• Fossius and Peonia discuss what to do next.jpeg
    Fossius and Peonia discuss what to do next.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 114
So here we are installed in this torture room that stinks of sweat and blood!

The senator is installed with his everyday companion in extension on a torture table while we, Fataslavia and I, still completely naked are fixed on a cross of Saint Andrew, our breasts pulled upwards and our sexes exposed to the maximum , ready to be tortured!

Doing this to us, respectable citizens of Rome, it is beyond comprehension, especially since before setting us down, they did not fail, these bastards of the guards to rape all three of us!

What to think now while waiting for probable cruel torture?

Respect really doesn't exist anymore!

When I see Piralandus, a respectable senator of Rome tied and stretched as naked as us and waiting to know what tortures the executioners will also impose on him.

His slave and great friend Nicole tied with him does not seem to complain about her fate !

When she was raped at the same time as us, she enjoyed unimaginably and when they tied her on this table she began to demand that the guards pull harder on her limbs and insulted them as if to make them suffer.

I really don't understand her attitude and hope she doesn't know too much about the plot as she is quite capable of saying everything she knows by asking to be tortured more intensely.

Fataslavia and I are quite masochistic and like to undergo punishments, well-supported flogging but not to the point of this trail.

I know my friend loves the position she's in now, she always loved showing off naked and, here, she is!

It's unfortunate that there are only a few guards as an audience!

I like it too, but I don't like the way our future seems to turn out at all.

I believe we have no chance of getting through this and our future, I see it on a cross, in the arena, in front of a crowd excited by our nudity all.

Tiberius and Macron will no longer let us live, they know too well that as long as we live we will be permanent dangers for them.

The dice are cast and, unfortunately for us, they are loaded!

(Thank you again Pariland)

I suspect what awaits me and the other prisoners tied up in this torture chamber as well as in the other.

We are all destined to be tortured and then die for this madman of Tiberius to prove that he is still the absolute master of Rome and the whole Empire.

Of course, a conspiracy is being set up against him, but so far it is still in its infancy.

We are doomed and will not know how to do anything to defend ourselves.

Besides, we are going to be subjected to so-called interrogations to extract confessions from us when they already know almost everything!

I wonder what Barbaria and her whole group are thinking about the events that took place this morning at the circus?

In their place, I would flee! Knowing them, I am sure they will still prefer death to this bondage that is imposed by this madman who rules us!

In the meantime, in this dungeon, we are really in bad shape!

My three girlfriends were raped by the guards and, strangely, Nicole's reactions surprised me!

Since I freed her, she sometimes told me that she regretted the flogging she received regularly in the past which put her in a daze, like a trance!

In short, she is a woman who loves to suffer and who is impatiently waiting, stretched out on the table next to me, for the rest of the program in order to enjoy the tortures that will be imposed on her!

Roberta and Fatiaslavia look much more realistic and, like me, await the announced tortures!

They know what to expect but remain stoic despite the unpleasant position they occupy on their crosses!

Nicole tells me that she apologizes to me for lying to me about her true nature, that she has never dared to ask me to make her come by torturing her and that she thanks me for all the kindness I had towards her!

She adds that she would like to be able to thank me by stroking me, taking my cock in her mouth and slowly sucking it until I can't hold back and cum in her mouth!

Just hearing it and despite the situation we are in right now, I feel my cock straighten up, ready for some impossible action from Nicole.

She notices this and tells me that she is satisfied with the effect she has on me and admits that she, too, has a terrible urge to feel my cock enter her welcoming vagina.

These few words allowed me to forget for a moment what lies ahead and which is much more unpleasant.

All of these words were heard by Roberta and her friend who, I believe, are as horny as we are and would surely want to feel my cock as well between their private lips.

But the arrival of our tormentors puts an end to our erotic thoughts!

They let us wait! Why did not they start interrogating us? It gives other conspirators time to flee?

On the other hand, where should they hide? It is a large Roman Empire, and outside, there is nothing of civilisation! Perhaps, they even got caught already!?

Locked up together with beautiful women, our erotic fantasies are free!

Maybe they just want to give us false hope, or wear us out by letting us wait?

Meanwhile, at the Cascano estate, 20 miles from Capua, the other conspirators had enjoyed a life of idleness under the hot August sun.

The excitement had been at its height because it was naively thought that Tiberius would be overthrown and deposed in a short time. We were soon to be disillusioned and come back down to earth. Our plot had been exposed.
We were soon informed that arrests had been made in Capua, in the arena; Loxurus, Malina, Piralandus and his slaves.

We met in a crisis situation at Barbaria. It was no longer the time for parties and sex and sex and sex in the air. It must have been obvious that we would be hunted down and arrested soon.
Vindexius and Fossius then decided to shelter the women who had nothing to do with the conspiracy. Fossius is worried about Carlotta and Peonia; they must be removed as soon as possible. It is dark and it is decided to evacuate them in the early morning at the same time as Mariacrossa and Marialexia.

Barbaria, Eulalia, Fossius and Vindexius decide to flee in the early morning towards the slopes of Vesuvius. We will make a long diversion to avoid passing by Capua.

Marialexia, madly in love with Vindexius refuses to part with him. If he must die, it will be with you, she tells him.
Let us prepare our things, our swords and food. Let's take a rest in order to save our strength. We will leave early before Macron and his Praetorians reach us.

Everyone will take a little rest, for the night will be short. Marialexia joins Vindexius in bed; she is naked and huddled up against him. Vindexius feels her excited. "What will happen to us if we are caught? "I dare not think about it, he says. We will be tortured and put to death on the cross. At this evocation he feels Marialexia's sex become hot and wet. The beautiful one spreads her legs and says to him "Take me, nail me with your cock on the bed". Vindexius nailed her to the bed, pushing a stiff penis deep into her entrails. Their enjoyment was grandios

Rias and Cynthia was closed in smelly ugly dark dungeon near their cell was walking there guard then Cynthia say hey come here ugly smelly boy me want to show u something then angry guard start immediately open dungeon cell when only open cell come closer to Cynthia get fast kick into his small birdie who was have under legs yell from pain then Rias from dark corner of cell jump from behind to his back catching him to neck and bite his neck guard bled out immediatly and go to knees later to ground of cell kittie Rias ruminate some meat from bad boy guard and spit it on floor and say "no tasty smelly bad boy" then the both girls take keys from guard belt and open their cell and start run away in dark dungeon corridor hearing yells of other closed animals there in dark dungeon open with stolen keys other cells and free other animals later crowd of angry like wild animals spanky and eat other bad boys romans guards when they escatped and then the Spartacus Squirrel rebellion was start all animals was follow to mount Vesuvius on their way in city spanky romans and release other slaves animals who join to their rebellion that was the beginning and an army of slaves animals was to shake up all of Rome
to be continued...

I come into a dungeon in disarray. Prisoners in shackles, prisoners in fetters, prisoners on tables; prisoners in the nude, or partially nude, or still have some rags; whether they were stopped before and found some scraps again or if they were just not properly stripped it makes no difference to me.

It’s time to put some clarity into this process. I have a small band of executioners, all sworn to me specifically. I set them all on the prisoners each one, and instrument of my will. The prisoners are all put into a long line along the pillars of the dungeon each one suspended between two pillars. I have the hot irons heated up and my supply of whips and switches is carted next to me.

“Note, there is no limit to the amount of pain that I can inflict” I say aloud to my captive audience. “But know that the pain can end at any time... all I need are names, suspects, nothing more. If you do not submit, you will be punished in the most severe way I can manage; the cross. Whoever gives me information will be spared that fate.”

I return to my helpers, and huddle in with them to formulate a plan to break the conspirators.

“Ladies, begin the whipping. Ten lashes each, on the upper back, just to warm them up.” I take a heated iron from the brazier “I will attend to a few of them personally.”

I come into a dungeon in disarray. Prisoners in shackles, prisoners in fetters, prisoners on tables; prisoners in the nude, or partially nude, or still have some rags; whether they were stopped before and found some scraps again or if they were just not properly stripped it makes no difference to me.

It’s time to put some clarity into this process. I have a small band of executioners, all sworn to me specifically. I set them all on the prisoners each one, and instrument of my will. The prisoners are all put into a long line along the pillars of the dungeon each one suspended between two pillars. I have the hot irons heated up and my supply of whips and switches is carted next to me.

“Note, there is no limit to the amount of pain that I can inflict” I say aloud to my captive audience. “But know that the pain can end at any time... all I need are names, suspects, nothing more. If you do not submit, you will be punished in the most severe way I can manage; the cross. Whoever gives me information will be spared that fate.”

I return to my helpers, and huddle in with them to formulate a plan to break the conspirators.

“Ladies, begin the whipping. Ten lashes each, on the upper back, just to warm them up.” I take a heated iron from the brazier “I will attend to a few of them personally.”
"Tiberius!? I spit on him!":mad:

Serious things will therefore begin!

Very pretty, but even more cruel than she is beautiful, Stabia has arrived with her shock team!

She doesn’t seem happy with the way we have been arranged in the rooms and we are all brought back to the hallway, all tied with arms and legs spread between the pillars!

Her purpose is simple, she wants names and promises that the one of us who speaks will escape the cross!

I do not believe it but I am not the only one here who is affected by this proposal!

The instruments of torture are ready as are all the executioners!

I know from hearing her say that she has no mercy and that she will not back down from any torture to get the confession she wants!

Will we be able to hold out and endure the horrors that await us!

It will start with the whip, a kind of warm-up before really getting to the heart of the matter!

May the gods be with us!

Fossius' Perspective
@Peony @Barbaria1

“… and Tiberius has organised an elite Torture Squad for the inquisition. Loxurus, Malina, Piralandus and his slaves, are being kept chained and naked and readied for bloody violence to be heaped upon their bodies. They will not hold out. We are all …” Carlotta could not finish her sentence. The poor girl had indeed made her way, in the slowly rising light of the sun, to the town square in Capua, and under the cover of her cloak and hood had discovered something of the fate of the arrested unfortunates.

Realising how grave the danger actually was we had returned to our dwelling, saddled three horses and rode 20 miles to Barbaria’s Cascano Estate, where my co-conspirators were gathered. It was obvious that they had enjoyed a certain frivolity, if the empty wine bottles were anything to go by, but now the mood was sombre, and had darkened even more upon the news being shared by my muse Carlotta.

Decisions had been taken, and the immediate action was to make sure that the innocents, those present that had nothing to do with the plotting, were taken to safety. And so, it was with many tears and much reluctance that Peonia and Carlotta were among those evacuated to a place away from the immediate danger. Would I ever see them again? Oh, how I hoped so, as both my heart and my groin ached as I watched them leave.

It was then, with considerable haste, that, along with Barbaria, Eulalia and Vindexius, I fled to the slopes of Vesuvius, avoiding Capua as we made our way.

Later that night, with Vindexius being comforted by Marialexia in their make-shift bed, I sat around a small fire with Barbaria and Eulalia.

“We must leave before the sun has risen, for we are not safe even here,” Eulalia said as she slowly rose from the still smoking embers. Both Barbaria and I nodded.

“You are correct Eulalia,” was our mutual response, for we knew that Macron and his Praetorians would cast their net far and wide in search of the remaining dissidents.

“I am going to rest, so let me bid you both a goodnight and the wish for you sleep well, for tomorrow I sense we will need all of the strength we can muster.”

It was on that solemn note that Eulalia left Barbaria and I seated on the ground as the only two remaining awake.

“You are saddened Fossius?” Barbaria’s voice was gentle and soothing.

“I am yes. I miss my muses very much. I know that both Peonia and Carlotta are safer away from here, but I feel the need to have them close and yet they are now so far away.”

Barbaria smiled and nodded, shifting her position just a little closer to me. I looked at Barbaria, and I mean really looked at her. Her long dark hair, her beautiful features, her stunning body, and I was moved enough to let the tips of my fingers stretch out to brush against hers.

B6F5A00F-28D6-4354-BF2F-B4036D019DF4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the impression that the guards stuck us in the pillory Malina and I only to rape us at their ease!

Stabia, the chief executor found that we were not well in this position and therefore made us sit in the hallway, between the pillars, arms and legs wide apart, exposed naked, ready to become her toys in her delusions sadistic.

We're all together again and, according to her words, some of us will drool more than others!

I expect the worst and although she has promised not to nail whoever speaks to a cross, I do not believe her!

I believe we are all doomed to be sacrificed on the altar of Tiberius’s madness.

The executioners are ready, whip in hand to begin their work!

I prepare myself in my head because I know that I will suffer a lot but in no way want to be cowardly and betray my friends.

I can see a certain fear in Malina's eyes, right next to me, but I'm sure she must see the same in mine too!

The whips are already cracking in the air before coming to mark our skin!

I am very scared and cannot hold back, I empty my bladder without embarrassment and without shame!

Along with what awaits me, these are feelings that I no longer have and will never experience again until my almost certain death on a cross.

But what's going on here, the guards and executioners don't seem to agree too much!

I still believe that the last word will be given by this viper that is Stabia!

My late husband had spoken to me often about her and her reputation as a sadist who never shies away from nothing stops has long passed the city walls of Capua!

A damned soul in Macron's service, she does not seem like her equal when it comes to untangling tongues and even cutting them when it is her pleasure!

Cruel and treacherous, I do not believe her at all when she claims that whoever speaks will be spared!

I don't know of anyone who has gone through its claws and is still alive!

She loves to hurt and loves to slowly kill her victims!

I do believe that our fate is now certain and I cannot imagine that all of us here will often see the sun rise again.

Fataslavia and I will probably not be her favorite target because we are not aware of everything that is currently going on but we are still two people who annoy Macron and Tibèrius!

I pity particularly Loxurus, this good Senator who is Piralandus as well as the two young rebels that are Malina and Cathia who are all four parts of the plot which is led by Barbaria who was born a rebel and who aspires to be able to eliminate the deceitful leaders that are Tiberius and his executor of the great works that is Macron.

We fell into the trap of accepting the invitation to the games and therefore finding ourselves in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We are among those to be eliminated and we will not escape the cross that already awaits us in the arena!

We can now mourn our future.

(thank you Piraland)

Nicole
I bitterly regret that we have been moved!

I got used to this position thinking about everything anyone could have done to me!

I was thinking in particular of this stretch which already excited me and, in addition, my breasts and my pussy were very available to receive lashes or other abuses such as white-hot needles that would have gone through the tender flesh of my skin. chest!

I got wet just thinking about it!

Plus, I could see Piralandus' erect cock well and imagine it inside me as my breasts were destroyed.

But I have nothing to say or to claim, I can only endure and hope that my new position allows me to be crossed by many orgasms!

Now my legs are wide apart with my dripping pussy exposed!

I bet that, with my pussy completely and permanently shaved, my clitoris erect like a small cock must be clearly visible!

My nipples are so hard that they hurt me, I would like to touch them, pinch them but obviously, that is impossible for me!

The executioners are now very present and, if I understood correctly, they will start by whipping us in the back!

Hope they hit hard! Either way, I'll challenge them in the hopes of shocking them!

Piralandus is still next to me but his cock has fallen back, it's a shame because I loved to see this stake of flesh erect, ready to satisfy the most demanding women!

But what are they waiting for to start?

The woman who is busy whipping me is putting all her heart into it!

She's a tall, muscular woman I had heard of before, she's the right arm of Stabia, a former barbarian slave from Germany whom I know is Beata!

At first I tried not to scream but the blows that followed and fell on the same places on my back made me suffer more and more!

Ten hits is not much, but when it is given that way it is horrible!

I'm sure my back is torn because I can feel my blood running down my butt!

Next to me is Heineudus, a former gladiator who whips Nicole!

She keeps insulting him telling him he's a weakling and a kid would hit harder than him!

Not used to such a reaction from his usual victims, he redoubled his violence and really martyred her but since it was only ten strokes, it was quickly over and Nicole continued to insult him!

She is truly the queen of masochists who thinks only of suffering in order to reach the supreme orgasm through pain!

For now, she looks rather disappointed because this torture was too short for her pain, which she still felt, to turn to pleasure.

I have the impression that she loses nothing by waiting as Heineudus is now very shocked and will surely be sure to get revenge with the rest of the program.

What lies ahead now, I can't tell especially as further down the row Stabia seems to be taking care of Loxurus and Malina and Cathia personally.

I'm in no rush to know the rest of the program because the longer it takes, the more time our friends will have to escape!

I hope our sacrifice will not be in vain!

Heineudus:

At the instruction of Beata, who has to determine here in torture room VII, I should give the slave Nicole 10 blows with the whip. But what is that? This slut Nicole starts to

mock me and says even her little sister would hit harder. Well wait, for the other 6 blows I use the larger whip and strike with all my strength. Her back is already bloody. But

this slut is still laughing. I'll remember that, I'll come up with something. There are some copper rods in the corner, if I stick one of them in her pussy and then light a small fire

under the free end, it should work pretty quickly. In any case, Nicole will regret it.

nicole

eally, I'm out of luck!

The big guy who just whipped me only caressed my skin!

Ten lashes and, on top of that, applied so softly could never have taken me to ecstasy!

Okay, those punches certainly hit my back but I didn't feel enough pain to have that click that allows me to come to cum!

I tried to shock him by cursing and belittling him, but despite trying to increase the force of his punches, nothing really happened to me.

The woman who whipped Piralandus seemed more motivated and more cruel!

All her blows struck and the cries that my master uttered was the proof!

When will these fucking executioners finally get down to business?

I have often dreamed of experiencing what is happening to us now, to enjoy suffering until death, but I admit being disappointed!

Finally, the rest of the program will perhaps be more interesting and our torturers will be more imaginative in the way of torturing us!

Since we are destined to die anyway, whatever they do to my body is irrelevant, they can destroy me totally because there will be no tomorrow for us.

I hope that this so-called cruel Stabia will get us out of the incredible abuse from its torture pool!

For now, I can hear the cries of pain from those she is caring for, but I know that it's still nothing for them other than this little round of lashes!

When are the real things going to start?

Heineudus:

At the instruction of Beata, who has to determine here in torture room VII, I should give the slave Nicole 10 blows with the whip. But what is that? This slut Nicole starts to

mock me and says even her little sister would hit harder. Well wait, for the other 6 blows I use the larger whip and strike with all my strength. Her back is already bloody. But

this slut is still laughing. I'll remember that, I'll come up with something. There are some copper rods in the corner, if I stick one of them in her pussy and then light a small fire

under the free end, it should work pretty quickly. In any case, Nicole will regret it.
Nicole
I think I really pissed off Heineudus, that's his name, he just told me. I think I really upset him, because he just came towards me, pulling my hair back, he kissed me by force, telling me that I was going to remember him, he just pinched me my breasts, twisting them until blood. But I keep provoking him by telling him "promises still promises, asshole but hurt me really badly, you haven't figured out yet that I'm the worst masochist bitch

This first volley of lashes that we just received on our backs Fataslavia and I was not too difficult to endure!

I have to say that on our crazy orgiastic nights we used to flog each other, making it sort of a contest, the first to give up was the loser but neither of us ever threw away the glove after only ten hits!

This is ten times more than we used to force ourselves to endure.

Beata, The Teutone who just whipped me did what she could to make me suffer but, despite a few screams I uttered, did not succeed in destabilizing me.

Likewise, Heineudus, that former gladiator whom I had seen fighting in the arena did not seem to do much harm to Fataslavia either!

If that's how they hope to get those they torture to talk, they might as well go and get dressed, none of us will give them anything!

Right next to us are Cynthia and Rias attached who tried to escape but were quickly recaptured!

It's their turn to take their ten lashes!

Cynthia doesn't sound too worried because she's been to our parties before too, but pure Rias doesn't even know that you can torture people!

I don't understand why they are here with us because neither of them has ever gotten involved in politics!

Cynthia told me that she was raped at the exit of the circus by Praetorian guards who took them on board with us to hide their crime which, in general, is punished by castration!

They are therefore unfortunate victims drawn by chance into the purge ordered by Macron.

It’s really bad luck but no one can do anything for them, they will suffer the same fate as us!

Their crosses, like ours, are already ready and await us all.

(Thank you Piraland)

Back
Top Bottom