The Cruxforums Slave Market Game

Go to CruxDreams.com

mp5stab

Hair and Nails
I have seen many wonderful threads, especially the Slave Market by @Hugin&Munin , or the Galley Slaves thread by @Baracus or the legendary Lovely Ladies thread, where talk of auctioning of slaves has been a key part of the fantasy. Some users have even gone as far as to place imaginary bids on these women. However, since the prices were arbitrary, there didn't seem to be a fair way to make sure that someone couldn't just bid a billion trillion dollars for all of the slaves. And, related to that, there didn't seem to be much bidding wars going on. So I've created a forum game where you can start all of the bidding wars you want!

Overview:​

In this thread “The Cruxforums Slave Market Auction Game”, players will bid on images posted by other users of various slaves. The game uses a simple, fair, and dynamic virtual currency system. Players can earn additional currency by participating in various in-game activities, and being active on cruxforums, allowing them to place higher bids on the slaves they want.

Setup:​

1. Each slave owning player starts with a virtual coin purse containing Ж100,000 in Dēnāriī. To start the game, players simply need to comment on this thread, and add “Ж100,000” to the bottom of their message
  2. As the game is played, players are expected to keep track of their own purses. Each game message should end with the amount of money you have in your coin purse.
  3. Any player can post a picture of a woman in this thread as a "captured slave" to be sold at auction, along with a fictional name, short description, starting price*, and auction duration (e.g., 24 hours, 48 hours, etc.).
  4. Players receive only a 20% cut from the sale of their captured slaves, since new slaves need to be trained, broken in, and prepared for their new lives by expensive slave trainers.
  5. Other players place bids on the slaves using the replies on the thread. Private messages do not count.
  6. The player with the highest valid bid at the end of the auction duration wins the slave.

Rules:​

1. Under no circumstances will this thread feature real women. No celebs. No wives. And especially no exes.
  2. This is a specialty market for female body slaves. All slaves are over the age of eighteen. Do not test this rule.
  3. Bids must be in increments of at least Ж500.
  4. *Starting prices for captured slaves can only go up to Ж40,000
  5. Players can bid on multiple slaves but can only win one slave per day.
  6. The auction duration is decided by the user who posts the image of the slave, but it must be at least 24 hours, and not greater than a week
  7. If a player wins a slave, their winning bid is subtracted by them from their Denarius coin balance.
  8. Players who win slaves must keep track of the women they own: Create a google Doc to keep score, with a minimum of the names of the slaves you own (living or dead), the price you paid for them, and their current value. Here is an example Doc
  9. If a captured slave is not bid on during the auction period, a penalty fine of 50% of the starting price is deducted from the seller for the cost of Slave Market services, and the slave is executed.
  10. Due to forum image rules, and to keep the Slave Market from being too crowded, the limit on captured slave auctions is two per day. Take time to flesh out the slaves description and make them more appealing to potential buyers.
  11. If two players post the same bid for a slave, the player who posted first is considered to have the valid bid.
  12. Do not edit bidding posts, or they will be considered invalid.
  13. You cannot bid more money than you have

Selling Yourself Into Slavery​

For the submissives among us, you can play as a woman who has been captured or forced by debt into slavery.
  1. If you want to be publicly auctioned: You make a single post, where you list your name and username, a brief description or picture, and a starting price.
  2. If you want to be privately sold: Simply say who your master will be during the game, but remember; no woman can serve two masters.
  3. For players being publicly auctioned into slavery, the minimum asking price is Ж40,000 and there is no cap.
  4. For private sales, there is no minimum; it is up to the buyer and seller to decide the price, within the amount of money the buyer has.
  5. This does mean that private sales can be done for free, with no money changing hands, which is good for those of you with wives or girlfriends who want to play along.
  6. As a slave, you start with no money in your purse, but receive 50% of the profit from your own sale upon being sold publicly, or 100% in private sale.
  7. You can make money like just Slaveholders do, by being active on the forums.
  8. You can use your money to bid for your own slaves
  9. You can also buy your freedom back at 200% of your initial cost
  10. Player characters cannot be crucified only on paper. They must be shown crucified, in art or writing on the forum.
  11. If you are crucified, you lose all of your money and slaves, which all goes back to your master, and must wait one month to respawn (to prevent cheesing the system with daily crucifixion to grind out cash)

Additional Income:​

Players can earn more Dēnāriī by participating in the following activities:
  1. Engagement Bonus: Players earn Ж10,000 for each text post they make on the forum (excluding bids), up to a maximum of Ж50,000 per day. You are expected to keep track of this. I expect this will be the main way that income is created for auctions.
  2. Art Bonus: Players who post original art on the forums receive Ж25,000 per image, up to a separate maximum of Ж100,000 per day.
  3. Author Bonus: Players who post a prose story or poem will receive Ж20,000 per post, up to a separate maximum of Ж100,000 per day
  4. Captured Slaves: This is where “new meat” is introduced into the market. Players receive 20% of the selling price of the slave, but watch out! If you aren’t careful, and your slave doesn’t attract bids, you could lose big!
  5. Auctioning Used Slaves: Players can turn around slaves they've won again at auction, but they must pay a 20% commission fee to the "Auction House". If you get no bids, you lose nothing, and just keep the slave.
  6. Quick Selling Slaves: Players can sell a slave to the Empire, which will always pay 80% of the slave value instantly.

Slave Value:​

1. Each slave will have a depreciation rate of 5% per week, compounding every Friday, calculated from the date the slave was won in the auction.
  2. A slave's current value is calculated by multiplying its original winning bid by the depreciation factor: (1 - (0.05 * number of weeks since purchase)).
  3. The depreciation rate will be capped at a maximum of 50%, ensuring that slaves will always retain at least half of their original value.

Crucifixion Mechanic:​

1. Players can decide to crucify a slave in their harem for any reason at any time, killing her, and reducing her value to Zero Dēnāriī and preventing her from being sold or auctioned or traded.
  2. Crucifying a slave will put fear in the hearts of your slaves, and boost the value of all other slaves owned by the player by 5% (a one-time increase or 1.05).
  3. The value boost is capped at a maximum of 30% to prevent excessive value inflation.
  4. The value boost is calculated after depreciation.

Leaderboards:​

After one month I will start a leaderboard. I will select the top five players in five categories, based on their Google docs:

1. Most slaves
  2. Highest total slave value
  3. Most money (by the amount of money in your purse)
  4. Most crucifixions
  5. Highest net worth (slave value plus the money in your purse)
I will only update this leaderboard once a month. There are no other prizes or accolades for this. You get nothing but the fun of playing the game. Simply enjoy the thrill of competing with other sadistic slavery enthusiasts and build your dream slave harem in The Cruxforums Slave Market Auction Game!

Feel free to ask me any questions or clarifications regarding the rules. I'll be participating too, and I hope you have fun!

My first captured slave I will sell is Ekaterina, a lovely, slim 21 year old redhead perfect as a dancer, body slave, or as a sex slave. My starting bid is Ж40,000, and this auction will be ending after 5 days.

Ж100,000

Attachments

• IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:
My first captured slave I will sell is Ekaterina, a lovely, slim 21 year old redhead perfect as a dancer, body slave, or as a sex slave. My starting bid is Ж40,000, and this auction will be ending after 5 days.

Ж100,000

I'll open with a bid of Ж500

I will have to look through my own stock to find something saleable

RR

Current balance Ж100,000 (Ж99,500 uncommitted)

I’ve decided to sell myself:

SLAVE FOR SALE:

Barbara Moore, aka Barbaria1. Average height, brown hair and eyes, nice boobs, tight little. Leggy. Age: 39.

Needs an extraordinarily strong disciplinarian for a master in order to be kept in line due to an impetuous, rebellious, impudent, trouble-causing nature. Prone to unwise decisions. Often accused of causing the Great CruxForums Crash of 2013, although that has never been proven.

Bidding to start at Ж50,000.

IMG_4094.jpeg

Last edited:

SLAVE FOR SALE:

Barbara Moore, aka Barbaria1. Average height, brown hair and eyes, nice boobs, tight little. Leggy. Age: 39.

Needs an extraordinarily strong disciplinarian for a master in order to be kept in line due to an impetuous, rebellious, impudent, trouble-causing nature. Prone to unwise decisions. Often accused of causing the Great CruxForums Crash of 2013, although that had never been proven.

View attachment 1302342
Oh, yes, please, somebody take her off my hands while I have still got wine in my cellar. :(

Is it within the rules for me to pay someone to take her? Or do I just crucify her to boost the value of the scullery maids?
:juggle:
- Ж100,000 (she's cost me a bloody fortune.... )

SLAVE FOR SALE:

Needs an extraordinarily strong disciplinarian for a master in order to be kept in line due to an impetuous, rebellious, impudent, trouble-causing nature. Prone to unwise decisions. Often accused of causing the Great CruxForums Crash of 2013, although that had never been proven.

View attachment 1302342
Hey Barb, when is the auction closing?

Yes, it is Ж, because the Denarius symbol, an X with a horizontal line through it, isn’t widely supported as a Unicode character. So I went with the X with a vertical line through it instead, by stealing from Cyrillic, like how mathematics steals Greek letters. It’s pronounced like the “s” in pleasure, and since the modern dollar sign $ is just an S with a vertical line through it, I figured it would be a good enough fake currency symbol. That way, it’s more obvious that we are using Monopoly money hahaha.

My first captured slave is Rachel. As you can see, very athletic lean, healthy, and young! Only 23, a perfect body servant for a master/mistress! Only wants to please!
Formerly a wild Amazon warrior, now on the block for your discernment! Please do not insult with any low bids, minimum is 40,000. Available for 4 days only.

Attachments

• CBCBB2CC-EE9E-4821-9A90-10609D30DB0D.jpeg
    CBCBB2CC-EE9E-4821-9A90-10609D30DB0D.jpeg
    542.6 KB · Views: 518
There are some strategies to this game, but the way. I perhaps set my opening slave to be too high a bid! That’s not a common starting price, I just thought she would be exceptionally valuable! The maximum for an npc captured slave is 40,000, and the minimum for a player slave is 40,000. Hopefully some of y’all will recognize that there will be a whole market of cheap 2,000-30,000 captured slaves.

Once you have about 12-20 slaves, you can actually increase the total value of your slave by crucifying the least valuable slave you have, since the 5% boost that will be applied to all of the other slaves value will be higher than the value lost from killing the slave. So, lots of cheap slaves is the route to getting that strategy to work. And since the depreciation is percentage based, lots of cheap slaves depreciate at the same rate as a few expensive slaves.

But obviously, for the game to work, you need to be posting lots of cheap slaves! All of you! :p you only make 20% off of captured slaves anyways.

There are some strategies to this game, but the way. I perhaps set my opening slave to be too high a bid! That’s not a common starting price, I just thought she would be exceptionally valuable! The maximum for an npc captured slave is 40,000, and the minimum for a player slave is 40,000. Hopefully some of y’all will recognize that there will be a whole market of cheap 2,000-30,000 captured slaves.

Once you have about 12-20 slaves, you can actually increase the total value of your slave by crucifying the least valuable slave you have, since the 5% boost that will be applied to all of the other slaves value will be higher than the value lost from killing the slave. So, lots of cheap slaves is the route to getting that strategy to work. And since the depreciation is percentage based, lots of cheap slaves depreciate at the same rate as a few expensive slaves.

But obviously, for the game to work, you need to be posting lots of cheap slaves! All of you! :p you only make 20% off of captured slaves anyways.

I like your slave, and would be happy to bid on her at a (much) lower starting price.

Barb is tempting, but she comes with a history . . . . .
Needs an extraordinarily strong disciplinarian for a master in order to be kept in line due to an impetuous, rebellious, impudent, trouble-causing nature.
I think I'd need to buy a strong male slave or two just to keep her in line!

I have looked through my own stock and have for your consideration the recently acquired young Katia. Slim, pert breasts, and a lovely bush for the foliage fanciers - alternatively, think of the fun you would have shaving her! Fine, long head of hair neatly kept. This young lady is currently docile as she processes her new fate, but there is a calculating look to her that suggests much potential enjoyment as you negotiate the future master/slave relationship between you.
A bargain at just Ж10,000 - auction period 5 days
tumblr_n93balOO401s1w3qto1_540.jpg

Back
Top Bottom