The Dancing Dove of Judaea

Go to CruxDreams.com
Livina saw the dance but did not hear a word the sheikh said as she brought herself over the top and had an intense orgasm. For a few moments she leaned on the sheikh for support, so weak she was in the knees. But gradually another force built up inside her, slowly at first and barely perceptible but gradually overwhelming her senses. She had to dance: right now!

Part six

Lifting both arms above her head she began to slowly sway her hips round and round: the soft chilton gliding smoothly against her skin. She began to move away from the sheikh and approach the crosses. Increasing the speed of her hips and lowering her arms a bit to make them seem to float in midair. She twirled and wiggled her way between the two crosses and was now completely lost in her dance: belly undulating, hips swaying, head thrown back and legs churning fueling her spins, leaps and bucking hips. She lifted her chilton above her waist, then over her head; throwing it off and landing at the foot of the daughter’s cross.

Her dance was frenzied now and it was all the guards could to to keep the crowd at bay. She danced with a fire and passion she never knew she had and was completely lost in the moment. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she faced the sheikh, bent backwards to the ground and then snapped forward landing on her knees with legs spread. She was exactly between the crucified women.

The sheikh laughed out loud at the sight with his arms folded “Come to me my dancing dove, we can leave these two to suffer their punishment while we enjoy our pleasure.”

As Livina rose to gather her chilton she noticed a faint smile face of the crucified young woman and also the scent of sex in the air: the daughter had cum watching Livina’s performance! Cum! On the cross! In the greatest pain one could imagine and enduring the most hideous way of dying! She looked again at the face of the young woman and their eyes met. After what seemed like an eternity the young woman softly spoke: “go, go to your master and serve him well. My mother... my mother and I shall be free from him in good time...”

Livina said nothing in return and hurried back to the sheik’s waiting arms.

Part seven

A year had passed since Livina’s dance at the mother/daughter crucifixion. It was common knowledge to all in the compound the sheikh referred to her as his “dancing dove:” given her public performance that day she quickly became known to all as “The Dancing Dove of Judaea.”

During this year Livina’s seductive prowess was used to great advantage by the sheikh. Whenever there was a potential problem for the sheikh, be it in the form of a rival sheikh positioning himself for a power grab, a traveling prince that was in need of being “relieved” of a portion of his wealth or a snooping member of the local clergy or government, a bit of deft negotiation coupled with a private “performance” by Livina allowed the sheik to accumulate significant wealth and local power.

For her part Livina was numb to it all. The words of the crucified daughter haunted her: as did the fact that the girl actually achieved orgasm while being painfully crucified. “My mother and I shall be far from him in good time...” made it seem like she welcomed death even more than most crucified people do just to end their suffering. What did she really mean? Could it be their theft and subsequent capture was some sort of elaborate suicide plan to end their living hell of slavery? Why choose crucifixion when there were other, far less painful ways of ending ones life.

Even with the strange memory of the crucified daughter gnawing at her Livina still had fantasies about being whipped and crucified nearly every night. Since she was the sheikh’s prized commodity she was forbade from being marked in any way so as to detract from her value as his personal whore. This only served to fuel Livina’s fantasies even more as she yearned to be punished like so many she had now witnessed: bound at the wrist, arms shackled up high putting her feet on the tips of the toes.

She dreamt of the terror in anticipation of the first kiss of the lash on her back; how the lictor would gradually crisscross his way down to her ass then turn her around to face him to administer punishment to her tits, tummy and sex. She witnessed it countless times while either sucking off some smelly sheikh or grinding her pussy on the small cock of some hapless prince. Oh, how she would have gladly traded places with the punished!

Livina’s fantasies about being crucified also intensified. In her mind she knew being nailed to a cross was a terrible, horrific and agonizing way to die but the possibility of achieving the kind of sexual release displayed by the crucified daughter was intoxicating to her and overcame all rational thought. She always liked being the center of attention and there was no better way to achieve that then to be naked, nailed to a wooden cross and lifted on high. The rational part of her mind feared the cross greatly and did not want to die young but her subconscious mind was gradually gaining control and her masochistic desires that burned deep within her were bubbling up to the surface.

At every opportunity Livina would attend the weekly public executions in the nearby city. Though the script was always the same - carry the crossbeam to the execution site, beg for mercy and proclaim innocence, scream loudly while being nailed, beg for mercy and scream during raising, learn the dance of the crucified and intermittently sob - she found each crucifixion had something unique to it and each crucified condemned handled their misery differently. Some cursed the onlookers and crucifixion detail. Some cursed their mothers for giving them life. Some seemed to stare at the nails in their wrists and feet, occasionally groaning “noooo...” or “whyyyy....?” Some simply hung their heads and sobbed, lifting them only when it was necessary to breath. Then there was a small subgroup that cried out often and in agony but were seen to be squirming on their Cornu or sedile as the muscles in their arms and legs spammed uncontrollably.

Livina often wondered how she would behave on the cross. Her powerful dancer legs would likely serve her well should she want to ride the sedile and her desire for punishment would likely keep her out of the moaning-for-mother camp. She wondered if she would enjoy being the star of the show; all eyes fixed on her gorgeously scourged body glistening in the noon day sun, rising to breathe then slowly sinking back to rest before rising for another breath. She would be the ultimate object of desire and this made her pussy dripping wet all the time.

But for all her bravado about her potential performance on the cross the thought of her precious feet being ruined by the iron nails was frightening. Her feet were her life; the engines that propelled her forward to face another day as a high-value whore. Without her feet, and her ability to dance, she was no longer the extraordinary Dancing Dove of Judaea but just a common slut not worth anyone’s time outside of a quick blowjob. Livina both wanted the cross, yearned for it, in fact, and feared it greatly.

Thanks @messaline It’s also promising to be a longggggg story as I’m almost done with part 13 and.... let’s just say it ain’t close to done....!
Well that’s exciting news! I’ve become so invested in Livina that I don’t want this to end and was worried the previous chapter was a prelude to a finale.

But now I have hope! Hope that she will indeed be given the mercy of the whip. Perhaps to dance in chains while being tortured in front of her sheikh Master. To be the harem slavegirl dancer I’d always wanted to be! And to find her destiny.

There is no rush, thank you for your patience in telling her beautiful story of slavery and forbidden desire!

But for all her bravado about her potential performance on the cross the thought of her precious feet being ruined by the iron nails was frightening. Her feet were her life; the engines that propelled her forward to face another day as a high-value whore. Without her feet, and her ability to dance, she was no longer the extraordinary Dancing Dove of Judaea but just a common slut not worth anyone’s time outside of a quick blowjob. Livina both wanted the cross, yearned for it, in fact, and feared it greatly.

Part eight

Livina’s dark fantasies continued to grow but could never compare with her love of dancing. She continually altered her routine in subtle ways while keeping “the hits” intact. Her body was a sculpted masterpiece at this point; lithe arms with cut muscles, powerful thighs and supple calves topped off with a beautifully rounded ass that was firm enough to the touch yet would yield to a good, strong slap. Her tummy was also firm but with the perfect amount of softness that she could seductively wiggle at will. Livina had become a finely tuned machine of intensely sensual motion and pure power.

Her prowess and reputation as a whore was nearly as legendary as her reputation as a belly dancer. Though she had long ago numbed herself to the sexual acts she was expected, or forced, to commit as part of of her life Livina kept her sanity by making the relentless sucking, fucking, and then sucking some more all part of the dance; and as long as she could dance her life had some meaning.

One afternoon the sheikh was paid a visit by an attractive young’ish woman of Roman nobility: the very wife of the Roman Prefect who was visiting the province on official business. According to the wife the Prefect’s 60th birthday was the following day and she wife was interested in giving him a special present. She had heard great stories about the “Dancing Dove of Judaea” and thought he would enjoy a private performance from her. “Perhaps you could loan her to us for an evening, my dear sheikh?” whimsically purred the wife. “My husband may be somewhat faint of heart at his age but, rest assured, he can deliver ‘the goods’ when the time comes and he would surely appreciate your gesture, should you need any assistance from Rome in the future” she concluded with a wry grin.

The sheikh tried his best to conceal his excitement: ‘The very Roman Prefect of all Judaea could owe me a favor and I have to do his let him have his way with my slut harem girl,’ he thought to himself? ‘The old man has a definite attraction to younger women....This is too good to be true! I can’t believe my good fortune.’ He sat there scratching the hair on his chin slowly, trying to be coy.

Finally, he spoke: “The girl you want is my prized possession, the love of my life. How do I know he will be there when I need him?” he asked.

“We Romans are many things: vicious, cruel, power-hungry and aggressive, it is all true. One thing we are not, however, is liars. Here is his written word of his personal support for you” she said handing him a document with the official seal of the Prefect. “I promise you will have ‘your love’ back in the morning, cleaned up as well” she laughingly said. The sheikh smiled broadly, took in a deep breath and said “Agreed, I will send her with 2 of my guards tomorrow afternoon.”

Livina’s most noteworthy dance was soon to begin.

Her prowess and reputation as a whore was nearly as legendary as her reputation as a belly dancer. Though she had long ago numbed herself to the sexual acts she was expected, or forced, to commit as part of of her life Livina kept her sanity by making the relentless sucking, fucking, and then sucking some more all part of the dance; and as long as she could dance her life had some meaning.

Oh how I identify with Livina. It is my dream to be her.

This is a wonderful story, Blue. And so well written.

Part nine

Livina took the news of her “loan” in stride. It was just another man to make cum, another opportunity to dance her heart out, just another day and night in her life.

The sheikh picked out her most fine, and revealing, bedlah for her evening: a belt and top made of linked golden coins and a deep blue skirt. The belt offered some cover for her freshly trimmed bush but left her gorgeous ass exposed with only a single strand of linked coins that barely covered her ass crack. Her thin veil was a matching blue for her skirt - she looked stunning!

Livina’s travel party reached the encampment where the Prefect was staying. She was immediately greeted by the wife of the prefect with open arms and a wide grin. “A great honor your sheikh has bestowed on us, Livina. Your reputation as a dancer of the highest order precedes you and my husband is excited to meet you. Let me show you where you can leave your things and change outfits for tonight’s festivities.”

They began walking to a small anteroom adjacent to where Livina’s performance was to take place. While they walked the Prefect’s wife made very sure what was expected of Livina tonight. “It’s a special night for my husband as he turns 60 years old today; I’ve been with him for nearly ten of those years. He is a very special man and I want to give him a special gift. I’ve instructed his personal guards to give the two of you privacy so as not to inhibit your performance in any way. He may seem a bit frail at times but I assure you he will ‘rise to the occasion’ when the moment arrives and make your trip worth your while” she said, winking. “Please give him your best show and make it a birthday to remember for all of us.”

Livina nodded her understanding of the request: she knew her place was not to speak to the wife; just acknowledge her understanding of the request. “Please remain in this room until it’s time for your performance. There’s a small couch you can rest on and I will have a guard bring you some food and drink. We will notify you when it’s time for you to get in your bedlah and perform.”

Livina arranged her outfit and props on the small table in the room. As promised, a guard brought a tray of fruits and bread and she was able to relieve herself in a bucket just outside her room. It was still early in the day and her performance was set for late evening. With nothing to do and nowhere to go until her performance she curled up and quickly fell asleep.

Sound asleep, she was awakened by the crack of a nearby whip and the screams of a very nearby woman.

Sound asleep, she was awakened by the sound of a nearby whip and the screams of a very nearby woman.

Part ten

The familiar sound of the lash landing on bare flesh, and the attendant screams of a woman being punished by the whip, woke Livina from her sleep. The whipping sounds seemed to be coming from the adjacent room where the Prefect should be, right near where she would enter.

Very quickly the Prefect’s wife appeared in Livina’s room. “Livina, dearest, the show has started so it’s time for you to get ready in your bedlah. Two slaves are being punished: one for thievery and one for blasphemy. The first slave is just now facing her punishment of 30 lashes; then we have another female slave getting 50 lashes, assuming she survives that long.... We’d like for you to begin your dance after the first 25 lashes of the second slave. I can have the lictor speed up or slow down depending on your readiness.”

Though Livina had heard of how callous and calculating the Romans could be but she was still taken aback by how normal the Prefect’s wife sounded concerning the punishment, and inevitable death of the second slave. There was something about the wife’s tone that didn’t sit well with Livina.

A servant brought Livina a couple moist towels to freshen up; she put on her bedlah and waited. The agonized wailing of the first slave with each crack of the whip served as a background to her preparations.

After what seemed like an eternity there was a pause. In the sudden stillness Livina could hear the slave softly sobbing, whimpering and breathing hard. Livina’s dark fantasies began again and she imagined herself chained to a post, back brutally made red from the lash and tits equally abused. Livina’s nipples began to harden and her sex became moist as she gently stroked herself through her skirt.

A husky male voice said “Well done, lictor. Leave her chained where she is so she might enjoy the whipping of her friend. Bring in the other one!” Immediately, as if on cue, screams came anew from the room as well as pleas for mercy: “Nooooo... I am innocent..... I have done nothing wrong..... God’s, please don’t whip me... Nooooooo!!!!!!!!”

The rattling sound of chains being closed around delicate wrists and ankles served to confirm what Livina already knew- there would be no mercy for this piteous slave now, or ever again.

Part two

Livina was very good at her craft and found some escape from the cruelty of harem life in her dancing, an escape she knew was not afforded to other members of the sheik’s harem. Frequently during her routines she could hear the sound of a cracking whip and the anguished wails of the harem girl on the receiving end of the whipping from another room. At first, it was a huge distraction for Livina to hear such suffering, particularly given the fact that she usually knew who was being punished. Gradually, over time, as with all other aspects of harem life, she became accustomed to the sounds and, oddly enough, began to be aroused by them, sometimes fantasizing what it would be like to feel the kiss of the lash, at least a few times.

One evening the sheikh summoned her to perform a special dance for him. Upon entering the room she was startled to see her former instructor tied to a tent post and naked with arms stretched so high she was on her tiptoes; she was bound at the ankles too. Livina began her dance but couldn’t help but be distracted by her sobbing mentor’s uncomfortable situation and what was likely going to happen to her. “Livina,” the sheikh intoned, “your friend here has cheated me out of a deal I had planned with a local Roman magistrate and tried to escape. She faces the punishment of death tomorrow morning but will be whipped now. I thought it might be fun to indulge myself in watching her suffer 50 lashes and you dance at the same time. Regrettably, you seem a bit distracted.... but I am quite looking forward to the evening’s entertainment. I suggest you put your mind to making me happy or else we can find a second lictor and a pole for you too!”

Livina looked sheepishly down at her feet and set her mind to focusing on her dance. She was emotionally connected to her condemned friend but had to separate herself from her emotions and perform her task, as any harem girl knows. Her friend made a choice and is deserving of the punishment she is about to receive. Livina began to sing her song and slowly move her feet.

The first lash came and the condemned let out a shriek. Livina began to pick up her pace. The second lash came, followed quickly by a third and the condemned was howling now. Livina stared directly at the sheikh, eyes never blinking. Her hips began their grinding motion and her arms floated in the air. The lictor took notice of Livina’s movements and the music and began to time his lashes in sync with them. By the 20th lash Livina had worked herself into a frenzy of gyrations and nipple pinching. The condemned was sobbing uncontrollably now, screaming only at the fresh kiss of the lash. The air was charged with sexual energy from all corners and overtook the senses of all.

By the 30th lash Livina was on her knees, masturbating furiously and drunk with sexual desire while the condemned was reduced to a whimpering pitiless animal. Sometime before she had been turned around so her breasts, tummy and sex were all fair game for the lash. She had long since lost the ability to support herself on tiptoes and hung there limply by the wrists, head down with her chin on her chest.

The sheikh had exposed his cock early on and was patiently stroking it, waiting for the right moment. As the 35th lash struck home he motioned Livina to come closer and kneel before him. He also motioned the lictor to slow down and administer lashes on his direction.

Livina took the sheikh’s cock in her mouth, as she had done countless times in the past. However, this time there was something different. Bobbing her head up and down she lingered at the base, deepthroating the sheikh who, in turn, grabbed the back of her head with one hand and signaled the lictor for another lash. Livina could her the scream of the condemned and felt the sheikh’s hand release her head. The process was repeated and Livina made the connection: she could control the lashes to the condemned by deepthroating the sheikh. This power over her former mentor was the most intoxicating feeling for her ever: she bobbed her head long enough on the cock for the condemned to catch her breath only to cue the lash yet again and revel in the squeals of pain.

Livina was feeling in control of the room: her eager mouth, wrapped around the Sheikh’s cock, was her remote control. Livina waited until lash 46 to make her move to end the show. A rapid succession of four sets of bob-and-throat resulted in the sheikh shooting streams of cum into Livina’s mouth and 4 rapid-fire lashes to the condemned, who was now hanging motionless from her wrist restraints.

“Truly magnificent performance, my dancing dove. I quite believe you enjoyed the punishment of your harem-sister- no?” whispered the sheikh. Livina knew better than to actually answer verbally but her eyes gave it away: she did indeed enjoy it. All of it.

“Let the condemned whore down and attach the ankle restraints to the wrist restraints. We will leave her where she is and introduce her neck to my scimitar in the morning. Make sure all are in attendance; including you my little dancing dove.”
Livina couldn’t wait until morning.
This is amazing and very well writen. Trough seduction, sexyness and sex, a powerful slut has arguments to atenuate men' power to her favour, until a certain extent.

Killed by 50 lashes? Ooooh… what sort of whip can kill so quickly? It must be brutal indeed! Perhaps a terrible scourge that tears and rends the flesh deeply with every stroke? Could it be a skinning cat? A skinning cat could strip her to the bone in 50 strokes? So wicked, so brutal, so cruel, so tempting, dare to dream… only a slave would understand.

Last edited:
Killed by 50 lashes? Ooooh… what sort of whip can kill so quickly? It must be brutal indeed! Perhaps a terrible scourge that tears and rends the flesh deeply with every stroke? Could it be a skinning cat? A skinning cat could strip her to the bone in 50 strokes? So wicked, so brutal, so tempting, dare to dream… only a slave would understand.
I imagine a poor delicate woman like myself could certainly die after 50 kisses of the Roman flagrum... especially if some vital arteries are opened!

Back
Top Bottom