The Decision - A Madiosi Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mmmmmm ... what a "wonderful" family ! :D

"Un Papa, une Maman, deux Enfants !" ( A Dad, a Mother, two Children !)
Were saying those who were in the manifestation against the "Mariage pour tous" ( wedding for all) in France ...

Is it not LOVE, the most important ?

... just a thought ...

Attachments

• 130713095246_1_900x600.jpg
    130713095246_1_900x600.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 73

Were saying those who were in the manifestation against the "Mariage pour tous" ( wedding for all) in France ...

... just a thought ...
Indeed it is, Messa. :) ;)

I don't think Madiosi was seeking to focus on the "ideal" family, just to say that sometimes, love is the most important!

Well done Madiosi, great story! :beer:

I don't think Madiosi was seeking to focus on the "ideal" family, just to say that sometimes, love is the most important!

I agree, Wragg ... It was only an addition ... ;) of some bad moments that we lived in France by the past and coming from some (...and only some ! ) people with stufiness spirits ...
Our Madiosi is certainly not one of them !:)
... and I liked his story ...:clapping:

:clapping:Beautiful, Madiosi! The idea is original and inventive and the story is well developed and well written. I have enjoyed it very much
:goodjob: I have read both the German and the English versions and I must say that Madiosi reveals himself as an excellent writer and Wragg as a competent translator.

Last edited:

... just a thought ...
Yes indeed and nice photo

:clapping:Beautiful, Madiosi! The idea is original and inventive and the story is well developed and well written. I have enjoyed it very much
:goodjob: I have read both the German and the English versions and I must say that Madiosi reveals himself as an excellent writer and Wragg as a competent translator.
Repertor, many thanks for your figures and instructions for my work with Poser. Without that i can't make many illustrations. I rhink, you course in Poser help me in the future with my manips.
CoupleGreen.png CoupleGreenSit01.png CouplePink001.png coupleRedSit01.png coupleRedStand01.png
CoupleYellow001.png CoupleYellowLaid04.png CoupleYelolowWalk01.png Tiedup001.png

Back
Top Bottom