The Hunt

Go to CruxDreams.com
well these two are "bonnie lasses" off to the market ;)

810.jpg
Here's another group caught in the hunt. Note the first one is wearing a pony tail plug in her bum... just a warning to the other three!!! (gif)
View attachment 612197
Here we see two schools of thought when it comes to slave marketing. Bakerboy and Co. transport theirs clothed, presumably to keep them in a "ready to use" and "warmed up" mode. Tree on the other hand believes strongly in keeping his slave girls chilled to preserve maximum freshness.

Here we see two schools of thought when it comes to slave marketing. Bakerboy and Co. transport theirs clothed, presumably to keep them in a "ready to use" and "warmed up" mode. Tree on the other hand believes strongly in keeping his slave girls chilled to preserve maximum freshness.

Next thing we know, they will start stamping us with "use by" dates :confused:

Well, perhaps 'best before' :p

I've often thought a really wise Creator would have stamped us with our expiry dates,
it would make planning our lives a lot more straightforward! :D

Yes, BB's lassies are certainly gift-wrapped for lucky guys to unwrap at Hogmanay -
Tree's are a nice catch of linkies at the end of a good hunt
(the season's just started, the weather's turned typically dreich...)
That pony-tail idea's a good one, I'll suggest it to the Master,
captured linkies are paraded through the streets of the toun,
as readers of my yarn ken weel!

It is a simple necessity. You transport them naked in warm climates ( unless their skin is pale white and they would burn) and dressed in colder places. No need for them to get sick and die. It is all about profit margins :tongue:

Trembling and naked and in agony we are both helpless. Take it slow boys say the father. Four more darts each and three nice nipples. Involuntarily my nipples start to stiffen in horror and anticipation. Jane bleeding from her injured breast and destroyed nipple.

The men and boys take up position some five yards away and raise their rifles again. No possibility of escape. The first dart embeds itself in my left breast, and the pain is sickening.

At intervals of about a minute the darts slam into our breast flesh. At that range embedding into our breasts - at least one dart into each nipple, runining them. Blood dripping from our breasts as we are released. Jane unable to put weight on her injured foot and only able to hobble. As we are given five minutes start.

All too soon we hear the sounds of pursuit - and crying in pain and hands bound we hobble as fast as we can towards the trees. Our only possible hope of escape. I hear a crack and a simultaneous agony in my buttock. Then Jane cries out as her fleshy buttock is similarly hurt. Sounds of laughter.

They divide into two pairs and start to run. Jane falls and I cannot go back to her. Sobbing I run with two boys behind me, yelling and laughing.

They enjoy my humiliation and chase me for what seemed like hours but was probably only ten minutes. I am caught and led back to a clearing - to see jane lying in her back, on a log, her legs spread obscenely wide and her ankles tied to posts hammered into the ground. Her cunt gaping and the father massaging her clitoris with his finger. The three boys take up a position about ten yards away. ‘Here is your target boys. Three shots each. Or more if you want to dig some darts out of Janes pretty tits.

The father holds me and makes we watch, telling me it’ll be my turn soon enough.

The first shot lits her labia, penetrating deeply and causing her to wimper piteously and blood to well. The next two follow. The fourth is right on target for her gaping vagina and she screams. The next volley follow, one right in her exposed clitoris. She is too distraught to scream. Then the next in her labia and vagina. The boys approach, one carrying a serrated knife.

Last edited:
Jane lying helpless on the log as the boy approaches.the knife in his hand. He carefully examines her wounded breasts and the livid bruises and seeping blood where three darts have penetrated together close to her ruined left nipple. He grins and runs the knife lovingly over her breast as Jane looks down in disbelief. Please, please don’t I plead.

Back
Top Bottom