The New Arcimboldo Archive

Go to CruxDreams.com
A new one...
The following picture is
- a tribute to Aganmedon and his cruel medieval ladies from the Malsavia series
- a present for Apostate who prefers the victim's skin flawless and with no torture marks (yet...)
- for those who share my interest in public display and foot torture XxxX
Mr A.! Now that is just downright dangerous! Look at all those people gathered around a wooden table and on the top we have an open fire. I think the Health and Safety authorities would have something to say about that. I'm sure I've seen those torture instruments before and in the possession of other folk, perhaps at the Colosseum. I do hope they haven't been stolen! Apart from the safety and ownership of implements issues it is an excellent manip and may I say that you are most certainly back to your very best.

A new one...
The following picture is
- a present for Apostate who prefers the victim's skin flawless and with no torture marks (yet...)
Any day that brings us a brand-new masterpiece from Arcimboldo is a holiday on my calendar! :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

I hate to point this out Mr. A but if you look at the lady in green you will see a stock photo watermark which has not been erased. I'll remove the whirly thing tomorrow unless you beat me to it. As a reward for my observing this minor error could you tell us how you do that magical thing with smoke!Screenshot_20210203-232253_Gallery.jpg

A new one...
The following picture is
I have to say that I'm not sure I share the interest in foot torture, but it is some fantastic work on the image itself, especially with the smoke effects. Very nicely done.

I hate to point this out Mr. A but if you look at the lady in green you will see a stock photo watermark which has not been erased. I'll remove the whirly thing tomorrow unless you beat me to it. As a reward for my observing this minor error could you tell us how you do that magical thing with smoke!View attachment 966000
It seems my view is ailing, as I already noticed ;)
I removed so many watermarks from her dress, but missed the axillary one. Thank you!

It seems my view is ailing, as I already noticed ;)
I removed so many watermarks from her dress, but missed the axillary one. Thank you!
The magical thing with the smoke? This is the easiest way: Look for "smoke" pictures with a search engine like Google or Bing. You will find many pictures on black background. In Photoshop you to put it on a layer in the "reverse multiply" mode. Or you make patchy white spots with a transparent paintbrush manually.
The "Bride" took 4 smoke layers of 36 layers altogether.

Attachments

• Bild_2021-02-04_212327.png
    Bild_2021-02-04_212327.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 907
Well here it is all shiny and new without the watermarks. There were in fact two. Did anybody spot the second one?
View attachment 966129
You have wonderful eyes for such details, Melissa. And great job on the Whirly Thingy Elimination Protocol as well. Very impressive on both accounts--and on the Hidden Symbolism Identification System. I see the face in there too now, but I have no idea who it is. I'll be waiting anxiously for the big reveal.

The magical thing with the smoke? This is the easiest way: Look for "smoke" pictures with a search engine like Google or Bing. You will find many pictures on black background. In Photoshop you to put it on a layer in the "reverse multiply" mode. Or you make patchy white spots with a transparent paintbrush manually.
The "Bride" took 4 smoke layers of 36 layers altogether.
Brilliant! Many thanks. I must practise that. Don't tell anyone where the face is.

Back
Top Bottom