"The Ordeal of Petra" A new version of the story about Jewish rebelgirl, crucified by the Romans.

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are continuing a great artwork, an intriguing Story. I like the details, the conversation, the discussion of good, religion, faith, truth ... Very much philosophic. And there is this lingering atmosphere of injustice, cruelty, torture, pain, mocking and more!

Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". There is a new, sixth chapter, which is related to Steve's illustration number 8.Pilate. I want the story to be as consistent as possible with the illustrations, but at the same time it has to make sense, so I will use Illustration number 7.Regina only after the figure eight. It will belong to chapter seven, which I am already working on, and after its publication you will understand the reasons that led me to change the order of the illustrations.

View attachment 1338796

Chapter six: Magnanimous offer.

Petra was kneeling in front of the pillar, breathing heavily and sweat pouring from her face and body. She felt blood begin to trickle down her forehead, stemming from the places pricked by the crown of thorns, and watched as one of the soldiers unfastening the shackles that gripped her wrists and kept her anchored to the top of the pillar.

"What exactly happened at Pilate's?" began a slightly nervous Maximus to question Servius.

"When I got there, they told me that Pilate was still asleep. So I told them to wake him up, that it was an urgent matter."

"Shit, couldn't you wait? He must have been pretty pissed!" Maximus snapped angrily.

"I was supposed to wait there until lunch or what, the fuck?!" cried Servius.

"So sorry mate...." accepted Maximus his argument and added conciliatoryly: "so what did you say to him?"

"Well, I told him that even after the whipping she refused to beg for mercy and that you are asking him to postpone the execution for at least an hour."

"And next? What about Pilate?" Maximus urged.

"At first he was surprised that she refused to plead for mercy, and then he asked why the postponement. And when I told him you wanted to wait until the marketplace was full people, so that as many as possible of could see Roman justice, he began to laugh."

"Did he start laughing?" Maximus asked incredulously.

"Yeah, he guffawed like madman and then ordered, that you bring her to him immediately."

"So you see," Maximus turned to Petra, who just two men have been helping stand up to her feet, "it looks like you're going to get one more chance to save yourself from suffering on the cross."

"I will not beg for mercy!" Petra said determinedly.

"All the better!" grinned Maximus "If I can't drive my stake into your hole, I'll at least drive nails into your hands and feet."

"You are a pig, a Roman pig!" Petra said hatefully. Her defiant behavior once again made the soldiers burst into laughter.

"Keep it up..... " nodded Maximus menacingly. "Every insult will make my enjoyment of your suffering much more satisfying and more exciting. I'm looking forward, when i will have been nailing you to the cross!" he added with a smile. Then he took the rest of her strophium from the table, in which Marcus brought a crown of thorns and with the words: "Dress on!" he handed it to her.

How can I dress in this rag? Thought Petra and looked at Maximus questioningly. He merely urged her: "We don't have all day to do it! Or do you want to go to Pilate naked, the way you are?"

"No." Whispered Petra, blushing slightly.

So she took the piece of cloth and used it as a loincloth. She wrapped her hips carefully, covering her cunt, but when she pulled the strip between her legs to secure it behind her back, she found it was short. She pulled harder so she exposed the top of pubic hair to her pubic mound. So she wanted loincloth adjust, but Maximus signaled to the two soldiers who grabbed her and twisted her arms behind her back. She tried to resist, but she had no strength. This left a narrow strip of fabric hanging loosely between her legs, barely hiding the wild, thick fur. Maximus approached her and tied her wrists tightly with a rope. He then instructed the men to release her ankles, still tightly gripped by the massive fetters and connected by a strong chain.

"Servius, prepare everything necessary for the execution. Meet in the main courtyard. As soon as I return, we will depart!"

"I understand!" Servius nodded and immediately began giving instructions to the soldiers, while Maximus led Petra to Pilate.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pilate, seated on his throne and holding a wine goblet, looked up as Maximus led Petra into the hall. He began scanning her from head to toe, and the blood in his temples immediately pounding with excitement.

"Kneel before the prefect, you bitch! Maximus shouted, striking her between the shoulder blades. She groaned loudly and fell to her knees just in front of Pilate's throne.

"It wasn't necessary, Maximus!"

"Excuse me, sir, but she's here to beg for rome's mercy."

"I know why she's here, because you disobeyed my command!"

"Your Excellency I thought....."

"Silence, idiot! You're not here to think, you're here to carry out orders!" bellowed Pilate and went on: "What did the cover letter I sent you say?"

"After the flogging, offer the opportunity to beg for mercy and when she accepts bring her back to me," quoted Maximus.

"Well, did she accept?"

"No, sir."

"So by this time, she should have a patibulum on her shoulders and walking through town to the gallows. Don't you think?"

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry, sir. Maximus replied, trying to look the most penitently.

"Fortunately for you, and especially for her, I have another idea. Besides, I was rather amused by your story, with which you sent Servius to me. Well.... , but you'd better leave us alone now."

"Yes sir, thank you sir!" Maximus said, leaving the hall quickly.

They were left alone. Pilate's cock was throbbing with excitement as he carefully examined the eighteen year old girl with a huge bust. Despite the abuse that had been inflicted on her, she was still the most beautiful and sensual woman he had ever seen. During her capture, he was aware that she is unusually well endowed, but her clothing and armour hid the full extent. But now she was kneeling in front of him topless, with arms pulled behind back, and her bare breasts towards him jutting forward, overhanging her flat stomach and both large nipples were hard and puckered as if someone had just sucked them. With unwavering lust, he let his eyes slide down her taut, quivering stomach, stopping bei the curly, black hairs standing out from under a improvised loincloth. He loved these teenage misses, with girlish faces but feminine bodies that were still smooth, firm, and flawless. That contrast always turned him on and this one was perfect. He took a drink of wine and after another long look he took a deep breath to calm himself and said:

"It seems that Maximus's lust saved your life, for I never thought you would refuse to beg for mercy. In fact, you should be grateful to him."

"Oh, sure, shouldn't I thank him in the end for whipping me and that he looking forward to crucifying me?" snapped Petra in an ironic tone.

Still as impudent and wild, thought Pilate with a smile and said: "You like to me, Petra! Your indomitability, courage and beauty. After all, the crucifixion is not necessary, it depends only on you...."

"I will not beg for mercy because I have done nothing wrong!"

"Really? Killing people is wrong even according to the law of Moses."

"Not if they're enemies!"

"Oh yes, you Jews are all good and we Romans are all bad...." Pilate said ironically.

“No, but you Romans have occupied our land and expelled the rightful ruler.

"That is true, and do you know why? Because Archelaus was so cruel that the Jews themselves sent a delegation to the emperor, to achieved deposing him. Thus Judea and Samaria became a Roman province.

"That's a lie!" exclaimed Petra.

"You mean? So explain to me why his brother Antipas still rules?"

Petra was stunned, she had already heard something about Archelaos cruelty, but she had no idea that her countrymen were behind his overthrow.

"Only the Rome established the rule of law and justice here!" Pilate added triumphantly.

"What kind of justice is it to crucify an innocent?"

“You are not innocent!” said Pilate forcefully "You yourself admitted to leading the resistance!"

"I did, but I thought Jesus of Nazareth! You yourself found him innocent!"

"Oh, this again.....", Pilate said annoyed. "I'm sorry for the death of that harmless fool, but complain to your own people. They were the ones who wanted me to have him crucified. And when I gave them the choice, they chose the release of that murderer, Barabbas. They even threatened me with rebellion! What was I supposed to do? Should I have had them all slaughtered? What would you do in my place?"

"I wouldn't definitely kill an innocent."

'You're a hypocrite and a liar, you kill innocents yourself!"

"A blatant lie!!!" shouted Petra.

"Really? What was my slave guilty of? By serving Rome? Just so you know, the slave was a Jew, named Simeon and he let himself be sold into slavery to have money to treat his seriously ill wife. Now who will take care of their children?"

"I had no idea.....I'm regretting it, but our God is good, he is the protector of widows and orphans and he will surely help them.....

"Sure, just like he helped you when you were captured." mocked her Pilate.

"No, no! God is only testing my faith!"

"Why? To find out something he already knows? After all, you Jews believe that your God is omniscient and omnipotent. And not only that. He is the one and true God and everything happens according to his will."

Shocked Petra was speechless. Not only this uncircumcised Gentile knows the scriptures, but in addition he is also right. Why is God testing her like this if He knows everything? What if it's not a test, but a punishment.....she was horrified. Seeing the momentary flash of panic on her face, Pilate contentedly smiled and continued:

"If everything is God's will, then that too, that the Rome is master of the world! To fight against Rome is like fighting against God! Why else would he leave you at the mercy?"

"I don't know...." Petra said dejectedly.

"So you see-you don't know! You're convinced you're doing the will of God with your resistance, but you're clearly wrong. And only for the mistake, do you want to be crucified?"

"No, I don't want that!" Petra blurted out.

"All right, then, if you publicly renounce your convictions and ask for mercy, I will spare you the suffering on the cross."

"Should I give up faith in my God? I'll never do that!"

"No, that's not what I meant. In your God feel free to keep believing. You will only publicly admit that your resistance was a mistake and a badness, because it is God's will that you be subjects of Rome. That's all. What do you say to my magnanimous offer?"
As a reader, I love how he's gaslighting her. As a historian, I want to destroy him with facts and logic. As a Jew, I wanna make him eat his own balls.

Well done!

Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". There is a new, sixth chapter, which is related to Steve's illustration number 8.Pilate. I want the story to be as consistent as possible with the illustrations, but at the same time it has to make sense, so I will use Illustration number 7.Regina only after the figure eight. It will belong to chapter seven, which I am already working on, and after its publication you will understand the reasons that led me to change the order of the illustrations.

View attachment 1338796

Chapter six: Magnanimous offer.

Petra was kneeling in front of the pillar, breathing heavily and sweat pouring from her face and body. She felt blood begin to trickle down her forehead, stemming from the places pricked by the crown of thorns, and watched as one of the soldiers unfastening the shackles that gripped her wrists and kept her anchored to the top of the pillar.

"What exactly happened at Pilate's?" began a slightly nervous Maximus to question Servius.

"When I got there, they told me that Pilate was still asleep. So I told them to wake him up, that it was an urgent matter."

"Shit, couldn't you wait? He must have been pretty pissed!" Maximus snapped angrily.

"I was supposed to wait there until lunch or what, the fuck?!" cried Servius.

"So sorry mate...." accepted Maximus his argument and added conciliatoryly: "so what did you say to him?"

"Well, I told him that even after the whipping she refused to beg for mercy and that you are asking him to postpone the execution for at least an hour."

"And next? What about Pilate?" Maximus urged.

"At first he was surprised that she refused to plead for mercy, and then he asked why the postponement. And when I told him you wanted to wait until the marketplace was full people, so that as many as possible of could see Roman justice, he began to laugh."

"Did he start laughing?" Maximus asked incredulously.

"Yeah, he guffawed like madman and then ordered, that you bring her to him immediately."

"So you see," Maximus turned to Petra, who just two men have been helping stand up to her feet, "it looks like you're going to get one more chance to save yourself from suffering on the cross."

"I will not beg for mercy!" Petra said determinedly.

"All the better!" grinned Maximus "If I can't drive my stake into your hole, I'll at least drive nails into your hands and feet."

"You are a pig, a Roman pig!" Petra said hatefully. Her defiant behavior once again made the soldiers burst into laughter.

"Keep it up..... " nodded Maximus menacingly. "Every insult will make my enjoyment of your suffering much more satisfying and more exciting. I'm looking forward, when i will have been nailing you to the cross!" he added with a smile. Then he took the rest of her strophium from the table, in which Marcus brought a crown of thorns and with the words: "Dress on!" he handed it to her.

How can I dress in this rag? Thought Petra and looked at Maximus questioningly. He merely urged her: "We don't have all day to do it! Or do you want to go to Pilate naked, the way you are?"

"No." Whispered Petra, blushing slightly.

So she took the piece of cloth and used it as a loincloth. She wrapped her hips carefully, covering her cunt, but when she pulled the strip between her legs to secure it behind her back, she found it was short. She pulled harder so she exposed the top of pubic hair to her pubic mound. So she wanted loincloth adjust, but Maximus signaled to the two soldiers who grabbed her and twisted her arms behind her back. She tried to resist, but she had no strength. This left a narrow strip of fabric hanging loosely between her legs, barely hiding the wild, thick fur. Maximus approached her and tied her wrists tightly with a rope. He then instructed the men to release her ankles, still tightly gripped by the massive fetters and connected by a strong chain.

"Servius, prepare everything necessary for the execution. Meet in the main courtyard. As soon as I return, we will depart!"

"I understand!" Servius nodded and immediately began giving instructions to the soldiers, while Maximus led Petra to Pilate.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pilate, seated on his throne and holding a wine goblet, looked up as Maximus led Petra into the hall. He began scanning her from head to toe, and the blood in his temples immediately pounding with excitement.

"Kneel before the prefect, you bitch! Maximus shouted, striking her between the shoulder blades. She groaned loudly and fell to her knees just in front of Pilate's throne.

"It wasn't necessary, Maximus!"

"Excuse me, sir, but she's here to beg for rome's mercy."

"I know why she's here, because you disobeyed my command!"

"Your Excellency I thought....."

"Silence, idiot! You're not here to think, you're here to carry out orders!" bellowed Pilate and went on: "What did the cover letter I sent you say?"

"After the flogging, offer the opportunity to beg for mercy and when she accepts bring her back to me," quoted Maximus.

"Well, did she accept?"

"No, sir."

"So by this time, she should have a patibulum on her shoulders and walking through town to the gallows. Don't you think?"

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry, sir. Maximus replied, trying to look the most penitently.

"Fortunately for you, and especially for her, I have another idea. Besides, I was rather amused by your story, with which you sent Servius to me. Well.... , but you'd better leave us alone now."

"Yes sir, thank you sir!" Maximus said, leaving the hall quickly.

They were left alone. Pilate's cock was throbbing with excitement as he carefully examined the eighteen year old girl with a huge bust. Despite the abuse that had been inflicted on her, she was still the most beautiful and sensual woman he had ever seen. During her capture, he was aware that she is unusually well endowed, but her clothing and armour hid the full extent. But now she was kneeling in front of him topless, with arms pulled behind back, and her bare breasts towards him jutting forward, overhanging her flat stomach and both large nipples were hard and puckered as if someone had just sucked them. With unwavering lust, he let his eyes slide down her taut, quivering stomach, stopping bei the curly, black hairs standing out from under a improvised loincloth. He loved these teenage misses, with girlish faces but feminine bodies that were still smooth, firm, and flawless. That contrast always turned him on and this one was perfect. He took a drink of wine and after another long look he took a deep breath to calm himself and said:

"It seems that Maximus's lust saved your life, for I never thought you would refuse to beg for mercy. In fact, you should be grateful to him."

"Oh, sure, shouldn't I thank him in the end for whipping me and that he looking forward to crucifying me?" snapped Petra in an ironic tone.

Still as impudent and wild, thought Pilate with a smile and said: "You like to me, Petra! Your indomitability, courage and beauty. After all, the crucifixion is not necessary, it depends only on you...."

"I will not beg for mercy because I have done nothing wrong!"

"Really? Killing people is wrong even according to the law of Moses."

"Not if they're enemies!"

"Oh yes, you Jews are all good and we Romans are all bad...." Pilate said ironically.

“No, but you Romans have occupied our land and expelled the rightful ruler.

"That is true, and do you know why? Because Archelaus was so cruel that the Jews themselves sent a delegation to the emperor, to achieved deposing him. Thus Judea and Samaria became a Roman province.

"That's a lie!" exclaimed Petra.

"You mean? So explain to me why his brother Antipas still rules?"

Petra was stunned, she had already heard something about Archelaos cruelty, but she had no idea that her countrymen were behind his overthrow.

"Only the Rome established the rule of law and justice here!" Pilate added triumphantly.

"What kind of justice is it to crucify an innocent?"

“You are not innocent!” said Pilate forcefully "You yourself admitted to leading the resistance!"

"I did, but I thought Jesus of Nazareth! You yourself found him innocent!"

"Oh, this again.....", Pilate said annoyed. "I'm sorry for the death of that harmless fool, but complain to your own people. They were the ones who wanted me to have him crucified. And when I gave them the choice, they chose the release of that murderer, Barabbas. They even threatened me with rebellion! What was I supposed to do? Should I have had them all slaughtered? What would you do in my place?"

"I wouldn't definitely kill an innocent."

'You're a hypocrite and a liar, you kill innocents yourself!"

"A blatant lie!!!" shouted Petra.

"Really? What was my slave guilty of? By serving Rome? Just so you know, the slave was a Jew, named Simeon and he let himself be sold into slavery to have money to treat his seriously ill wife. Now who will take care of their children?"

"I had no idea.....I'm regretting it, but our God is good, he is the protector of widows and orphans and he will surely help them.....

"Sure, just like he helped you when you were captured." mocked her Pilate.

"No, no! God is only testing my faith!"

"Why? To find out something he already knows? After all, you Jews believe that your God is omniscient and omnipotent. And not only that. He is the one and true God and everything happens according to his will."

Shocked Petra was speechless. Not only this uncircumcised Gentile knows the scriptures, but in addition he is also right. Why is God testing her like this if He knows everything? What if it's not a test, but a punishment.....she was horrified. Seeing the momentary flash of panic on her face, Pilate contentedly smiled and continued:

"If everything is God's will, then that too, that the Rome is master of the world! To fight against Rome is like fighting against God! Why else would he leave you at the mercy?"

"I don't know...." Petra said dejectedly.

"So you see-you don't know! You're convinced you're doing the will of God with your resistance, but you're clearly wrong. And only for the mistake, do you want to be crucified?"

"No, I don't want that!" Petra blurted out.

"All right, then, if you publicly renounce your convictions and ask for mercy, I will spare you the suffering on the cross."

"Should I give up faith in my God? I'll never do that!"

"No, that's not what I meant. In your God feel free to keep believing. You will only publicly admit that your resistance was a mistake and a badness, because it is God's will that you be subjects of Rome. That's all. What do you say to my magnanimous offer?"
Omoo..there is a twist in the end of this episode.
Petra is a fool like me in Yupar's Passion :oops:

Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". After a long time, the promised seventh chapter is here. The chapter is strongly focused on Petra's feelings and the reasons why she ends up on the cross. Still, I hope you'll be pleased that it's twice as long as the other chapters, while also explaining the reasons for changing the order of the illustrations. So here is a chapter that goes back to Steve's Illustration #7.Regina.

7. Regina.jpeg

Chapter Seven: Prematurely sign of God.

Petra did not know what to say, for the first time in her life she had doubts about her actions and faith. My God, was everything I fought for and risked my life for, just a mistake? She pondered and prayed in her mind. It cannot be true, that it is Your will that we be subjects of Rome. God, you have chosen the people of Israel, out of all the human tribes that are on the face of the earth, to be your special possession. How then could we be subjects of those uncircumcised? No, this evil is only a test of my faith, as you tested Job, and I will stand this test and endure until my brothers come.... My God, my brothers why are they still not here.....?

"So say: Will you accept my generous offer?" interrupted Pilate, her long meditation, with a forceful voice.

But she didn't say anything. Petra was caught in a double web of fear. The thought that she would not accept, her brothers would not save her and she would end up on the cross filled her with horror and terror. But at the same time, she was afraid to accept, because if this is a test of her faith and her brothers save her in the end, then she will be spurned by God and people. The belief, that God rewards the faithful and punishes the unfaithful, and in which she had been brought up from childhood, now made her bow her head, close her eyes, and mentally beg God for help.

Pilate, not understanding her inner struggle, merely marveled: "Petra of Nazareth, the only person who ever did not accept an offer of grace!" he shook his head in disbelief, took a drink of wine, and continued: "Why? Because of your unbridled pride and vain superiority, you are unable to admit, that you could be wrong, and would you rather die on a cross?! Don't you know the terrible suffering, that awaits you?!"

However Petra did not perceive him. Only Pilate's loud exclamation: "Maximus!!!", snapped her out of her prayer.

"Here my lord!" sounded, as Maximus stormed into the hall thinking the prefect needed his help. But he immediately calmed down as soon as he saw Petra kneeling on the ground, and looked at Pilate.

"This young lady does not seem to fully understand the seriousness of her situation. Is everything ready for execution?"

"Of course my lord," replied Maximus.

"Excellent! Take her to her patibulum and show her vividly what awaits her! Maybe that way she will get her sense. After all, it is said: It is better to see once than to hear a hundred times!"

"Yes sir." replied Maximus, saying, "Then get up, princess." he grabbed Petra and helped her to her feet. She didn't resist in any way and immediately got up. Maximus held her upper left arm and led the way while she followed him wordlessly. Pilate went immediately behind them, and at his direction the guards outside the door to the hall joined them. They had been descending the marble staircase and the same questions kept running through Petra's head. My God, my brothers, where can they be? Why isn't he attacking anymore? Had my plan failed?

Petra had the impression that a lot of time had passed since dawn, when she was guided out to the yard and whipped. However, the opposite was true. Only a few minutes had actually passed since she had been chained to the post. It was just the cruel pain that caused time dragged on and seemed endlessly long. The few minutes during which she was whipped and crowned seemed to Petra like an hour, maybe two. Two hours during which her brothers should have freed her long ago.....

Her train of thought was interrupted when they stepped out into the palace yard and her eyes were hit by the rays of the morning sun. She closed them and blindly, guided by Maximus, walked through straight to the main entrance, formed by a portico leading out of the palace. Here, in his dimness, she opened her eyes again, and barely looking around, saw a magnificent the main courtyard surrounded by colonnade and paved with large stone slabs. In its right corner, in the shadow of the marble columns, stood a crowd of about thirty. In addition to the execution squad with two convicts who had patibulums on their shoulders and their arms tied to them, soldiers were remaining there watching Petra's flogging and eagerly awaiting the resolution of her story. Maximus didn't hesitate and with a firm grip on her arm urged her to walk towards them.

Not only excitement spread through the crowd as they saw Petra and her proud bust again, but surprise at the same time. It was not customary for the Roman prefect himself to accompany the condemned. All the soldiers had been standing at attention, were saluting Pilate, and formed an aisle up to her PATIBULUM. Maximus walking in the lead and Petra, leaded by him, they stopped about two paces in front of it. Another two paces behind them stood Pilate with his guard.

"Here is your patibulum, which you will carry on your shoulders to Golgotha." Maximus said and at Pilate's direction he began to loosen the rope that bound her hands.

Petra stood and gazed in dumb astonishment not only at the massive wooden beam, but also at the described plate resting on its nearer end. Her TITULUS. But what caught her attention the most was a hammer and a cylindrical container standing at the far end of her patibulum. The NAILS protruded from that container, and apart from their metallic shiny, black color and square heads, she noticed above all that they were big..... very big..... Her mind was completely consumed by it, and was distracted by the release of her hands, which she immediately crossed over her chest to hide her enormous breasts from the lustful stares of all men.

"You don't have to cover them, those your tities already anyway we've all seen!" said one of the soldiers, eliciting a burst of laughter from his comrades. Pilate turned and looked sternly around-they all fell silent at once.

Maximus just smiled at Petra's reaction to her newfound freedom. He then took a few steps forward, bent down and pulled out a one nail from the container, which he held up right in front of her face. Petra's eyes widened: Oh my God, it's not big, it's huge, and if I don't accept the offer and my brothers don't save me..... with this they'll nail me to the cross! Her heart beat hard and her breathing quickened. Maximus was pleased to see the fear in her eyes and began his explanation, "Look at it carefully, it's forged from the finest steel, and do you see the pointed tip here? Wait, until I press it into your wrist and hit with hammer. Just try imagine the pain, that agony, this suffering when it will be passing through your muscles, tendons and BONES!" he accentuated finally. The thought shocked and frightened Petra, making her dizzy with panic. She staggered and crashed into Pilate, standing behind her, who, along with his guard, grabbed her and held her to keep her from falling.

“I think that's enough Maximus. Pilate said with a smile. After that, he leaned close to Petra's ear and was convincing her in a calm, persuasive voice: "So you see, you don't want to end up on the cross like these two." He turned his head and pointed towards the waiting convicts. Getting back on her feet, Petra turned and looked at the barely fifteen-year-old boy. The two young men were obviously scared to death, their faces showed horror and suffering, and their immature bodies trembled under the weight of fear and patibulums.
"They have no choice, they will be crucified on their master's orders for raping his daughter. But you, you have a choice." continued Pilate, while had removed his red cloak. "You can choose either your patibulum and with it suffering on the cross, or my sagum as a symbol of my protection." And with those words he placed it on her shoulders. The crowd of assembled soldiers droned in surprise. Petra grasped the cloak at once and, despite the pain she had inflicted on her smashed back and buttocks, quickly wrapped herself in it.

"If you accept my offer, not only will I spare you the suffering on the cross and give you life, but you will even become my girlfriend. Pilate declared solemnly.

All the soldiers, like Petra, were shocked. Some of them even started encouraging her and calling her not to be stupid and accept Pilate's offer. But she hated this Roman pig and could not bear the idea of becoming his concubine and betraying everything she believed. So she turned again to face her patibulum, but the sight of what awaited her if she refused Pilate's offer filled her again with horror and terror..... My God everything, everything only not the cross..... maybe I could accept it ostensibly.....

Maximus was not only shocked, but angry. Not only did he not have the chance to fuck Petra, but now he should also miss the chance to crucify her? He wanted so badly to nail her to the cross! So he approached Pilate closely and asked him almost in a whisper:

"Excuse me sir, but do you really want to pardon her?"

"Yes, Maximus. I realized that as the leader of the movement, she must have a strong influence on the rank and file. So if she publicly admits that their resistance is against God's will, it will convince her adherents to stop fighting. Surely it will be better for Rome, rather than we make her a martyr to them and they will be avenging her death."

"But sir, she murdered three soldiers and your slave."

"I know very well what she did, but I've already made up my mind!" said Pilate in a forceful voice, then fixed his gaze on Petra and exclaimed: "For the last time I ask you, Petra of Nazareth, do you accept my generous offer? YES or NO!?"

Petra turned to face Pilate and her back to the patibulum. All the men watched silently as she trembled and struggled with her decision. Her heart said NO, don't accept, don't betray your faith and God, but her reason screamed YES, accept, save yourself from terrible suffering. Her veiled chest rose and fell rapidly, her dry lips trembled and her wide eyes searched the sky for the right answer. My God what can I say..... give me a sign.....

The tense anticipation of her answer was suddenly interrupted by a soldier running from the main gate and calling out to Pilate, "Your Excellency.....!!! Sir.....!!!" Everyone present turned their attention to the man who ran up and, barely catching his breath, tried to make a report, "My Lord.....excuse me.....there is an urgent message.....!"

"What's going on? Speak!" challenged Pilate him forcefully.

"My lord.....a rebellion has broken out!"

"What?" Pilate said worriedly.

"The rebels have taken the Temple Mount..... and stormed the city as well!" the breathless soldier blurted out.

"That you!?" Pilate turned to Petra, burning with anger.

All her fear, doubt, shame and pain were suddenly gone. Petra took a deep breath, threw off Pilate's sagum, straightened up and proudly exclaimed: "Yes, that me! I am Petra of Nazareth, the leader of my people, that you will never break! Keep your mantle and your offer!
I will never beg for mercy and I will never betray my faith! Our fight is just, and with God's help we shall defeat you!"

"That remains to be seen...." Pilate said, turning towards the shocked soldiers and shouting in a powerful voice, "I declare a general alarm!!! All men to arms!!!"

Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". After a long time, the promised seventh chapter is here. The chapter is strongly focused on Petra's feelings and the reasons why she ends up on the cross. Still, I hope you'll be pleased that it's twice as long as the other chapters, while also explaining the reasons for changing the order of the illustrations. So here is a chapter that goes back to Steve's Illustration #7.Regina.

View attachment 1369092

Chapter Seven: Prematurely sign of God.

Petra did not know what to say, for the first time in her life she had doubts about her actions and faith. My God, was everything I fought for and risked my life for, just a mistake? She pondered and prayed in her mind. It cannot be true, that it is Your will that we be subjects of Rome. God, you have chosen the people of Israel, out of all the human tribes that are on the face of the earth, to be your special possession. How then could we be subjects of those uncircumcised? No, this evil is only a test of my faith, as you tested Job, and I will stand this test and endure until my brothers come.... My God, my brothers why are they still not here.....?

"So say: Will you accept my generous offer?" interrupted Pilate, her long meditation, with a forceful voice.

But she didn't say anything. Petra was caught in a double web of fear. The thought that she would not accept, her brothers would not save her and she would end up on the cross filled her with horror and terror. But at the same time, she was afraid to accept, because if this is a test of her faith and her brothers save her in the end, then she will be spurned by God and people. The belief, that God rewards the faithful and punishes the unfaithful, and in which she had been brought up from childhood, now made her bow her head, close her eyes, and mentally beg God for help.

Pilate, not understanding her inner struggle, merely marveled: "Petra of Nazareth, the only person who ever did not accept an offer of grace!" he shook his head in disbelief, took a drink of wine, and continued: "Why? Because of your unbridled pride and vain superiority, you are unable to admit, that you could be wrong, and would you rather die on a cross?! Don't you know the terrible suffering, that awaits you?!"

However Petra did not perceive him. Only Pilate's loud exclamation: "Maximus!!!", snapped her out of her prayer.

"Here my lord!" sounded, as Maximus stormed into the hall thinking the prefect needed his help. But he immediately calmed down as soon as he saw Petra kneeling on the ground, and looked at Pilate.

"This young lady does not seem to fully understand the seriousness of her situation. Is everything ready for execution?"

"Of course my lord," replied Maximus.

"Excellent! Take her to her patibulum and show her vividly what awaits her! Maybe that way she will get her sense. After all, it is said: It is better to see once than to hear a hundred times!"

"Yes sir." replied Maximus, saying, "Then get up, princess." he grabbed Petra and helped her to her feet. She didn't resist in any way and immediately got up. Maximus held her upper left arm and led the way while she followed him wordlessly. Pilate went immediately behind them, and at his direction the guards outside the door to the hall joined them. They had been descending the marble staircase and the same questions kept running through Petra's head. My God, my brothers, where can they be? Why isn't he attacking anymore? Had my plan failed?

Petra had the impression that a lot of time had passed since dawn, when she was guided out to the yard and whipped. However, the opposite was true. Only a few minutes had actually passed since she had been chained to the post. It was just the cruel pain that caused time dragged on and seemed endlessly long. The few minutes during which she was whipped and crowned seemed to Petra like an hour, maybe two. Two hours during which her brothers should have freed her long ago.....

Her train of thought was interrupted when they stepped out into the palace yard and her eyes were hit by the rays of the morning sun. She closed them and blindly, guided by Maximus, walked through straight to the main entrance, formed by a portico leading out of the palace. Here, in his dimness, she opened her eyes again, and barely looking around, saw a magnificent the main courtyard surrounded by colonnade and paved with large stone slabs. In its right corner, in the shadow of the marble columns, stood a crowd of about thirty. In addition to the execution squad with two convicts who had patibulums on their shoulders and their arms tied to them, soldiers were remaining there watching Petra's flogging and eagerly awaiting the resolution of her story. Maximus didn't hesitate and with a firm grip on her arm urged her to walk towards them.

Not only excitement spread through the crowd as they saw Petra and her proud bust again, but surprise at the same time. It was not customary for the Roman prefect himself to accompany the condemned. All the soldiers had been standing at attention, were saluting Pilate, and formed an aisle up to her PATIBULUM. Maximus walking in the lead and Petra, leaded by him, they stopped about two paces in front of it. Another two paces behind them stood Pilate with his guard.

"Here is your patibulum, which you will carry on your shoulders to Golgotha." Maximus said and at Pilate's direction he began to loosen the rope that bound her hands.

Petra stood and gazed in dumb astonishment not only at the massive wooden beam, but also at the described plate resting on its nearer end. Her TITULUS. But what caught her attention the most was a hammer and a cylindrical container standing at the far end of her patibulum. The NAILS protruded from that container, and apart from their metallic shiny, black color and square heads, she noticed above all that they were big..... very big..... Her mind was completely consumed by it, and was distracted by the release of her hands, which she immediately crossed over her chest to hide her enormous breasts from the lustful stares of all men.

"You don't have to cover them, those your tities already anyway we've all seen!" said one of the soldiers, eliciting a burst of laughter from his comrades. Pilate turned and looked sternly around-they all fell silent at once.

Maximus just smiled at Petra's reaction to her newfound freedom. He then took a few steps forward, bent down and pulled out a one nail from the container, which he held up right in front of her face. Petra's eyes widened: Oh my God, it's not big, it's huge, and if I don't accept the offer and my brothers don't save me..... with this they'll nail me to the cross! Her heart beat hard and her breathing quickened. Maximus was pleased to see the fear in her eyes and began his explanation, "Look at it carefully, it's forged from the finest steel, and do you see the pointed tip here? Wait, until I press it into your wrist and hit with hammer. Just try imagine the pain, that agony, this suffering when it will be passing through your muscles, tendons and BONES!" he accentuated finally. The thought shocked and frightened Petra, making her dizzy with panic. She staggered and crashed into Pilate, standing behind her, who, along with his guard, grabbed her and held her to keep her from falling.

“I think that's enough Maximus. Pilate said with a smile. After that, he leaned close to Petra's ear and was convincing her in a calm, persuasive voice: "So you see, you don't want to end up on the cross like these two." He turned his head and pointed towards the waiting convicts. Getting back on her feet, Petra turned and looked at the barely fifteen-year-old boy. The two young men were obviously scared to death, their faces showed horror and suffering, and their immature bodies trembled under the weight of fear and patibulums.
"They have no choice, they will be crucified on their master's orders for raping his daughter. But you, you have a choice." continued Pilate, while had removed his red cloak. "You can choose either your patibulum and with it suffering on the cross, or my sagum as a symbol of my protection." And with those words he placed it on her shoulders. The crowd of assembled soldiers droned in surprise. Petra grasped the cloak at once and, despite the pain she had inflicted on her smashed back and buttocks, quickly wrapped herself in it.

"If you accept my offer, not only will I spare you the suffering on the cross and give you life, but you will even become my girlfriend. Pilate declared solemnly.

All the soldiers, like Petra, were shocked. Some of them even started encouraging her and calling her not to be stupid and accept Pilate's offer. But she hated this Roman pig and could not bear the idea of becoming his concubine and betraying everything she believed. So she turned again to face her patibulum, but the sight of what awaited her if she refused Pilate's offer filled her again with horror and terror..... My God everything, everything only not the cross..... maybe I could accept it ostensibly.....

Maximus was not only shocked, but angry. Not only did he not have the chance to fuck Petra, but now he should also miss the chance to crucify her? He wanted so badly to nail her to the cross! So he approached Pilate closely and asked him almost in a whisper:

"Excuse me sir, but do you really want to pardon her?"

"Yes, Maximus. I realized that as the leader of the movement, she must have a strong influence on the rank and file. So if she publicly admits that their resistance is against God's will, it will convince her adherents to stop fighting. Surely it will be better for Rome, rather than we make her a martyr to them and they will be avenging her death."

"But sir, she murdered three soldiers and your slave."

"I know very well what she did, but I've already made up my mind!" said Pilate in a forceful voice, then fixed his gaze on Petra and exclaimed: "For the last time I ask you, Petra of Nazareth, do you accept my generous offer? YES or NO!?"

Petra turned to face Pilate and her back to the patibulum. All the men watched silently as she trembled and struggled with her decision. Her heart said NO, don't accept, don't betray your faith and God, but her reason screamed YES, accept, save yourself from terrible suffering. Her veiled chest rose and fell rapidly, her dry lips trembled and her wide eyes searched the sky for the right answer. My God what can I say..... give me a sign.....

The tense anticipation of her answer was suddenly interrupted by a soldier running from the main gate and calling out to Pilate, "Your Excellency.....!!! Sir.....!!!" Everyone present turned their attention to the man who ran up and, barely catching his breath, tried to make a report, "My Lord.....excuse me.....there is an urgent message.....!"

"What's going on? Speak!" challenged Pilate him forcefully.

"My lord.....a rebellion has broken out!"

"What?" Pilate said worriedly.

"The rebels have taken the Temple Mount..... and stormed the city as well!" the breathless soldier blurted out.

"That you!?" Pilate turned to Petra, burning with anger.

All her fear, doubt, shame and pain were suddenly gone. Petra took a deep breath, threw off Pilate's sagum, straightened up and proudly exclaimed: "Yes, that me! I am Petra of Nazareth, the leader of my people, that you will never break! Keep your mantle and your offer!
I will never beg for mercy and I will never betray my faith! Our fight is just, and with God's help we shall defeat you!"

"That remains to be seen...." Pilate said, turning towards the shocked soldiers and shouting in a powerful voice, "I declare a general alarm!!! All men to arms!!!"
I look forward to the rest of Petra's torments at the hands of the Romans.

There was a story by "Pilate" where Petra was explicitly Petra Verkaik. I have this version, not sure if it is the whole thing.
That's certainly one of the most erotic, and too the point stories I've read. Perhaps this is the one that @Steve illustrated all of those years ago? Funny how it comes full circle, the art inspiring another story. If anyone wants to see a 3d model of Petra Verkaik, speak now! The more support I have, the more I will consider making such a thing!

Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". I am very pleased with your interest and anticipation of the new chapter. Unfortunately, I have to inform you that I won't publish a new chapter until January at the earliest. Although I already have it written (I wanted to publish it for Christmas, as a kind of gift), but before I started translating it into English, I read it again and I was not completely satisfied. So I decided to redesign it because I want to prioritize quality over speed.
Thanks to Hangnail for posting another version of the story (I had no idea it existed) and Mp5stab for offering to make a 3d model for petra's story. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Varinia.

Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". I bring you the long-awaited chapter number 8. Despite my best efforts, I'm still not sure about the quality of the narration or the translation. So I ask you to point out any shortcomings, so that I can improve my work. Still, I hope you enjoy this chapter. So here is chapter number eight related to Steve's illustration: #9. Procession.

9. Procession.jpeg

Chapter Eight: A sealed fate

Petra stood, proudly savoring her triumph, while all the soldiers present, except the members of the execution squad, scattered. Maximus and Servius immediately grabbed and twisted Petra's arms behind her back and forced her into a forward bend. Pilate still managed to apprehend the man who brought the news of the rebellion, then turned back to Petra and said, "You deserve the cross more than anyone I have ever condemned! There your pride and arrogance will be broken! Maximus, you personally vouch to me, that this criminal will feel the full weight of Roman justice and suffer until his last breath!"

"You can count on it, sir." maximus replied.

"Take the convicts back to their cells! They'll get what they deserve once we crush that rebel rabble! And hurry, every man is needed now!" commanded Pilate.

"Yes sir!" Maximus said, motioning his men to follow him.

The entire execution squad, including the convicts, hastily set off to the prison block. Pilate watched Petra being led away for a few more moments and admired the curves of the back of her body, her slender legs and her firm, perfectly shaped ass. Pity, it would certainly be an ornament to my bedroom and my house, he thought. Only when she was out of sight did he turn to the soldier who brought the news of the uprising: "Come on! You will give me a detailed report!" The two men went to Pilate's residence.

Maximus and Servius dragged Petra into the deepest dungeon and put her feet in the stocks, to which they also fastened her hands, so that she could not remove the crown. They then hastily left her, leaving her alone in silence, cold, and darkness. However, she, completely intoxicated with the feeling of victory, did not perceive nor the pain of the whipped ass, on which she was forced to sit, nor the pain of the thorns thrust into her head. God is with us. My brothers are marching through the city, soon they will free me and I will lead my people. With these thoughts, exhausted by the whipping and the sleepless night, she fell fast asleep. She had no idea that a few blocks away, at that very time, in his house, Judah had woken up.....

God, I overslept! If already it's over, Petra will think I'm a coward. He took the dagger, hid it under his robes, and made his way swiftly to herod's palace. At first he was surprised, for the streets were quiet, but when he reached the market he was shocked. Instead the rebels, occupying herod's palace, he saw Roman soldiers marching out. Oh, my God, what could have happened? He thought as he walked home confused. Perhaps Petra is safe.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The silence was suddenly broken by the click of an iron latch and the creaking of a heavy wooden door. Maximus and Servius entered the musty dungeon, its darkness only lit by the flickering lights of the torches they had brought with them and placed in holders on the wall. They both stopped and with a smile they watched at Petra locked in the stocks and still fast asleep. However, Servius suddenly made a swiftly movement and he had splashed water on her from the pail which he was holding in his hand.

Petra woke up and screamed in fright.

"Get up, Your Highness! The cross awaits!" Maximus exclaimed, walking up to a confused, half-asleep Petra with an old, worn tunic that had once belonged to another female prisoner. Without compassion he tried to slip the garment over her head, but it became entangled in her crown. Petra was moaning loudly as he tried to pull it off. He drove the thorns frantically into her head, but couldn't put it, on her. He pulled it out in irritation and tore the neckline open enough to easily get it over her crowned head. Meanwhile, Servius freed her hands and immediately helped Maximus slip them into the sleeves of the tight tunic they began to put on her with their combined efforts. Petra screamed and resisted as the rough woven rubbed against her skin torn by the flagrums and soaking up the water, blood and sweat covering her body. The wet garment clung to her perfectly, accentuating the fullness of her breasts and the erotic curves of her hips, and hush up nothing of what she had to offer. Even her large, cold-hardened nipples, were visible.

After they dressed her, Servius released her legs from the log and Maximus grabbed her armpits and helped her to her feet.

Although the pain caused during the dressing of the tunic brought Petra back to full consciousness, she still did not fully understand what was happening and asked in confusion:

"Where are my brothers?"

Both men burst out laughing, "Where would they be? In a pit for corpses and they burning there beautifully!"

"My God, that's not possible!" she said incredulously.

"Why wouldn't it be possible? Your embarrassing attempt to defeat Rome is over!" Maximus said proudly.

"Exactly! That rabble of yours ran away, we barely struck them!" Servius added with a smile.

"No! You're lying! I don't believe it!" screamed a shocked Petra.

"Believe what you want, but your FATE is SEALED, you'll be hanging on a cross within the hour!" Maximus said dryly.

Petra, filled with horror and dismay, could not, or rather did not want to believe it. My God, that can't be true, it must be a lie, she was telling to herself as the men led her away. She didn't even notice that they passed through the yard with the whipping post at which she had been morning flogged and entered the main courtyard. Up to loud calls: "At last we have here our queen!!! Glory to her majesty!!!" brought her back again. She looked around, and there were dozens of exuberant soldiers around her. They all came to see the originator of the rebellion, which they crushed. They all longed to see her, suffering on the cross. They all laughed now and with wine toasted her health, to she will be ruling as long as possible on her throne.

Petra's head was spinning with horror and panic, everything seemed so unreal to her. Guided by her executioners, she crossed her patibulum, where Septimus and Marcus were already standing ready, who was welcoming them with the words:

"Hey boss, why is she wearing that rag? There, where she's going, after all won't need any clothes!"

"Not exactly, after all, you yourself know how things go in this crazy country. Pilate doesn't want to risk another uprising of some religious fanatics who can't stand the sight of a naked woman. So the orders are: She has to go through the city dressed and on Golgotha we will take off only her tunic. Then, lest provoke that Jewish hypocrites, we're to let them vote whether to crucify her naked. You know it, Vox populi, vox Dei!"

Petra heard this and tried to protest: "You mayn't let them vote! You mayn't crucify me naked! It's against our law!"

"We may do anything! We don't care about your crazy laws, and you be glad that Pilate decided like this. If it were up to me, I'd strip you right here and lead you naked through the whole city. Besides, trust me, when I nail you to the patibulum, so it if you're or not naked, will be the least of your worries. You won't care, even if all the men of the town, at the sight of that your hairy cunt, are jerking off their dicks."

Petra was in shock not only by his brutal vulgarity, but even more by the knowledge that he was right. When the nails go through her wrists, she certainly won't care if she's naked or clothed and how many people see her. Shaken with terror, she didn't notice that Septimus and Marcus lifted her patibulum, to place it on her. She groaned loudly, staggered and nearly fell when a massive wooden beam landed on her torn shoulders. But Maximus and Servius held her tight and quickly threw her arms over him. Both of her huge breasts rose slightly and spread freely to the sides, while the large hard nipples were even more visible against the thin wet cloth. Septimus and Marcus quickly grabbed the prepared ropes and began to tie her arms tightly to the patibulum.

"Wait please!" exclaimed Petra "I..... I'd..... like to talk to Pilate." she stammered.

"Pilate has no time, right now he is celebrating our victory in the palace, whereas for you is prepared a very different celebration on Golgotha." taunted her Marcus, while finished tying of her arms. Once she was secured, Maximus raised his right hand, exclaimed in a powerful voice: "Off we go!!!" and waved his hand towards the main gate.

The whole world suddenly turned around with Petra. Completely consumed by panic, she screamed, "Nooooo!!!"
She lunged violently at the soldiers, using her patibulum as a battering ram. However, the men dodged in time and before she fell to the ground under its weight, they grabbed the beam and lifted it into the air together with Petra. "Let me go!!! I don't want to end up on the cross!!! I don't want to!!!" she screamed. They all laughed as they watched her hanging helplessly on her patibulum and her legs kicking wildly in the air. Even on the faces, otherwise scared to death, of fellow convicts, there could be hints of a smile. Servius swung and struck the whip on her buttocks with all his might. Petra let out a loud scream and twisted as a sharp searing pain shot through her ass.

Maximus approached her, firmly grasping her chin and lifting her head. Then he looked directly into her eyes filled with terror and panic, and said, "Now listen to me carefully! Accept that we crucify you and that there's nothing you can do about it! However, how long your agony will last, it depend also to you. If you keep causing trouble, I'll make sure your ordeal on the cross doesn't last hours, but days! Understand?"

Petra was experiencing the greatest horror of her life. She was completely paralyzed, a chill ran down her spine, she shivered, her body was covered in cold sweat, and tears began to flow down her cheeks from her wide eyes. Maximus' words were the most terrifying she had ever heard. She nodded quickly. The awareness of the inevitability of the cross was overwhelming in itself, but the words of the agony lasting for days were utterly devastating. That horrifying image had a perfectly intimidating and calming effect. She stopped putting up any resistance, hung on the patibulum and wept bitterly.

The men lowered her to the ground and the whole procession made its way to the main gate of Herod's palace, leading directly to the great marketplace. The soldiers opened the heavy iron-studded gates and began to clear the way for a procession of convicts. Although it was lunch time, the market was full of people and the soldiers had to work to push the crowd out and create an alley. For news had spread through the city that at noon the teenage girl who had led the uprising would be on her way to the crucifixion. The procession passed through the gate and set off on way through the market along the palace walls to the executionplace. People pushed and jostled to catch a glimpse of the doomed rebel, but when they saw her, a glimpse was not enough.

She was staggering under the weight of her patibulum. Its placement on her whipped shoulders caused her new sufferings, and the uncomfortable position of her arms made breathing difficult. She was bent under the load, moaning and panting. The tight, sweat-soaked tunic clung to her body, the bloody marks of the whipping seeped to the surface, and her huge bust and round hips strained cloth to the point of bursting. As she walked, she was losting her balance and tripped several times, but the soldiers did not let her fall. Her heavy breasts, with large, good visible nipples, trembled seductively with each heavy, wobbly step and causing outrage. Many people expressed indignation at her shameless appearance, calling her nothing more than a common whore. Others mocked her, that she led a miserable rebellion, but others just watched her and secretly looked forward to seeing her naked and suffering on the cross.

Last edited:
Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". I bring you the long-awaited chapter number 8. Despite my best efforts, I'm still not sure about the quality of the narration or the translation. So I ask you to point out any shortcomings, so that I can improve my work. Still, I hope you enjoy this chapter. So here is chapter number eight related to Steve's illustration: #9. Procession.

View attachment 1423753

Chapter Eight: A sealed fate

Petra stood, proudly savoring her triumph, while all the soldiers present, except the members of the execution squad, scattered. Maximus and Servius immediately grabbed and twisted Petra's arms behind her back and forced her into a forward bend. Pilate still managed to apprehend the man who brought the news of the rebellion, then turned back to Petra and said, "You deserve the cross more than anyone I have ever condemned! There your pride and arrogance will be broken! Maximus, you personally vouch to me, that this criminal will feel the full weight of Roman justice and suffer until his last breath!"

"You can count on it, sir." maximus replied.

"Take the convicts back to their cells! They'll get what they deserve once we crush that rebel rabble! And hurry, every man is needed now!" commanded Pilate.

"Yes sir!" Maximus said, motioning his men to follow him.

The entire execution squad, including the convicts, hastily set off to the prison block. Pilate watched Petra being led away for a few more moments and admired the curves of the back of her body, her slender legs and her firm, perfectly shaped ass. Pity, it would certainly be an ornament to my bedroom and my house, he thought. Only when she was out of sight did he turn to the soldier who brought the news of the uprising: "Come on! You will give me a detailed report!" The two men went to Pilate's residence.

Maximus and Servius dragged Petra into the deepest dungeon and put her feet in the stocks, to which they also fastened her hands, so that she could not remove the crown. They then hastily left her, leaving her alone in silence, cold, and darkness. However, she, completely intoxicated with the feeling of victory, did not perceive nor the pain of the whipped ass, on which she was forced to sit, nor the pain of the thorns thrust into her head. God is with us. My brothers are marching through the city, soon they will free me and I will lead my people. With these thoughts, exhausted by the whipping and the sleepless night, she fell fast asleep. She had no idea that a few blocks away, at that very time, in his house, Judah had woken up.....

God, I overslept! If already it's over, Petra will think I'm a coward. He took the dagger, hid it under his robes, and made his way swiftly to herod's palace. At first he was surprised, for the streets were quiet, but when he reached the market he was shocked. Instead the rebels, occupying herod's palace, he saw Roman soldiers marching out. Oh, my God, what could have happened? He thought as he walked home confused. Perhaps Petra is safe.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The silence was suddenly broken by the click of an iron latch and the creaking of a heavy wooden door. Maximus and Servius entered the musty dungeon, its darkness only lit by the flickering lights of the torches they had brought with them and placed in holders on the wall. They both stopped and with a smile they watched at Petra locked in the stocks and still fast asleep. However, Servius suddenly made a swiftly movement and he had splashed water on her from the pail which he was holding in his hand.

Petra woke up and screamed in fright.

"Get up, Your Highness! The cross awaits!" Maximus exclaimed, walking up to a confused, half-asleep Petra with an old, worn tunic that had once belonged to another female prisoner. Without compassion he tried to slip the garment over her head, but it became entangled in her crown. Petra was moaning loudly as he tried to pull it off. He drove the thorns frantically into her head, but couldn't put it, on her. He pulled it out in irritation and tore the neckline open enough to easily get it over her crowned head. Meanwhile, Servius freed her hands and immediately helped Maximus slip them into the sleeves of the tight tunic they began to put on her with their combined efforts. Petra screamed and resisted as the rough woven rubbed against her skin torn by the flagrums and soaking up the water, blood and sweat covering her body. The wet garment clung to her perfectly, accentuating the fullness of her breasts and the erotic curves of her hips, and hush up nothing of what she had to offer. Even her large, cold-hardened nipples, were visible.

After they dressed her, Servius released her legs from the log and Maximus grabbed her armpits and helped her to her feet.

Although the pain caused during the dressing of the tunic brought Petra back to full consciousness, she still did not fully understand what was happening and asked in confusion:

"Where are my brothers?"

Both men burst out laughing, "Where would they be? In a pit for corpses and they burning there beautifully!"

"My God, that's not possible!" she said incredulously.

"Why wouldn't it be possible? Your embarrassing attempt to defeat Rome is over!" Maximus said proudly.

"Exactly! That rabble of yours ran away, we barely struck them!" Servius added with a smile.

"No! You're lying! I don't believe it!" screamed a shocked Petra.

"Believe what you want, but your FATE is SEALED, you'll be hanging on a cross within the hour!" Maximus said dryly.

Petra, filled with horror and dismay, could not, or rather did not want to believe it. My God, that can't be true, it must be a lie, she was telling to herself as the men led her away. She didn't even notice that they passed through the yard with the whipping post at which she had been morning flogged and entered the main courtyard. Up to loud calls: "At last we have here our queen!!! Glory to her majesty!!!" brought her back again. She looked around, and there were dozens of exuberant soldiers around her. They all came to see the originator of the rebellion, which they crushed. They all longed to see her, suffering on the cross. They all laughed now and with wine toasted her health, to she will be ruling as long as possible on her throne.

Petra's head was spinning with horror and panic, everything seemed so unreal to her. Guided by her executioners, she crossed her patibulum, where Septimus and Marcus were already standing ready, who was welcoming them with the words:

"Hey boss, why is she wearing that rag? There, where she's going, after all won't need any clothes!"

"Not exactly, after all, you yourself know how things go in this crazy country. Pilate doesn't want to risk another uprising of some religious fanatics who can't stand the sight of a naked woman. So the orders are: She has to go through the city dressed and on Golgotha we will take off only her tunic. Then, lest provoke that Jewish hypocrites, we're to let them vote whether to crucify her naked. You know it, Vox populi, vox Dei!"

Petra heard this and tried to protest: "You mayn't let them vote! You mayn't crucify me naked! It's against our law!"

"We may do anything! We don't care about your crazy laws, and you be glad that Pilate decided like this. If it were up to me, I'd strip you right here and lead you naked through the whole city. Besides, trust me, when I nail you to the patibulum, so it if you're or not naked, will be the least of your worries. You won't care, even if all the men of the town, at the sight of that your hairy cunt, are jerking off their dicks."

Petra was in shock not only by his brutal vulgarity, but even more by the knowledge that he was right. When the nails go through her wrists, she certainly won't care if she's naked or clothed and how many people see her. Shaken with terror, she didn't notice that Septimus and Marcus lifted her patibulum, to place it on her. She groaned loudly, staggered and nearly fell when a massive wooden beam landed on her torn shoulders. But Maximus and Servius held her tight and quickly threw her arms over him. Both of her huge breasts rose slightly and spread freely to the sides, while the large hard nipples were even more visible against the thin wet cloth. Septimus and Marcus quickly grabbed the prepared ropes and began to tie her arms tightly to the patibulum.

"Wait please!" exclaimed Petra "I..... I'd..... like to talk to Pilate." she stammered.

"Pilate has no time, right now he is celebrating our victory in the palace, whereas for you is prepared a very different celebration on Golgotha." taunted her Marcus, while finished tying of her arms. Once she was secured, Maximus raised his right hand, exclaimed in a powerful voice: "Off we go!!!" and waved his hand towards the main gate.

The whole world suddenly turned around with Petra. Completely consumed by panic, she screamed, "Nooooo!!!"
She lunged violently at the soldiers, using her patibulum as a battering ram. However, the men dodged in time and before she fell to the ground under its weight, they grabbed the beam and lifted it into the air together with Petra. "Let me go!!! I don't want to end up on the cross!!! I don't want to!!!" she screamed. They all laughed as they watched her hanging helplessly on her patibulum and her legs kicking wildly in the air. Even on the faces, otherwise scared to death, of fellow convicts, there could be hints of a smile. Servius swung and struck the whip on her buttocks with all his might. Petra let out a loud scream and twisted as a sharp searing pain shot through her ass.

Maximus approached her, firmly grasping her chin and lifting her head. Then he looked directly into her eyes filled with terror and panic, and said, "Now listen to me carefully! Accept that we crucify you and that there's nothing you can do about it! However, how long your agony will last, it depend also to you. If you keep causing trouble, I'll make sure your ordeal on the cross doesn't last hours, but days! Understand?"

Petra was experiencing the greatest horror of her life. She was completely paralyzed, a chill ran down her spine, she shivered, her body was covered in cold sweat, and tears began to flow down her cheeks from her wide eyes. Maximus' words were the most terrifying she had ever heard. She nodded quickly. The awareness of the inevitability of the cross was overwhelming in itself, but the words of the agony lasting for days were utterly devastating. That horrifying image had a perfectly intimidating and calming effect. She stopped putting up any resistance, hung on the patibulum and wept bitterly.

The men lowered her to the ground and the whole procession made its way to the main gate of Herod's palace, leading directly to the great marketplace. The soldiers opened the heavy iron-studded gates and began to clear the way for a procession of convicts. Although it was lunch time, the market was full of people and the soldiers had to work to push the crowd out and create an alley. For news had spread through the city that at noon the teenage girl who had led the uprising would be on her way to the crucifixion. The procession passed through the gate and set off on way through the market along the palace walls to the executionplace. People pushed and jostled to catch a glimpse of the doomed rebel, but when they saw her, a glimpse was not enough.

She was staggering under the weight of her patibulum. Its placement on her whipped shoulders caused her new sufferings, and the uncomfortable position of her arms made breathing difficult. She was bent under the load, moaning and panting. The tight, sweat-soaked tunic clung to her body, the bloody marks of the whipping seeped to the surface, and her huge bust and round hips strained cloth to the point of bursting. As she walked, she was losting her balance and tripped several times, but the soldiers did not let her fall. Her heavy breasts, with large, good visible nipples, trembled seductively with each heavy, wobbly step and causing outrage. Many people expressed indignation at her shameless appearance, calling her nothing more than a common whore. Others mocked her, that she led a miserable rebellion, but others just watched her and secretly looked forward to seeing her naked and suffering on the cross.
Please continue.

Back
Top Bottom