The Procedure (ongoing series)

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Okay, okay! No need to get nasty! Look! I’m doing it. But under protest, mind you! There will be a formal complaint later! Keep that in mind!
"I assume you would need some evidence to support your claim, Miss Moore? In that case, we can assist you by video recording the whole process, and send it to whomever it may concern. And there are a lot of people who may have particular interest to such contents, like on the internet, you know."

"So, just make sure you face the camera when you open your legs, Miss Moore. Your face need to be recognizable, if you need to use it as an evidence, right?"

Part nine, ten, eleven and twelve.
(I have changed the rules, these are actually four moments of the same scene, I hope you will enjoy..)

View attachment 849582View attachment 849583View attachment 849584View attachment 849585

“This is an outrage! What the fuck do you think I could be hiding in there? Absolutely nothing ... gasp ... I tell you! .... absolutely nothing ... owwww ... that hurts! I can’t believe this is happening .... gahhhhh ... to me .... gasp ... please stop!”

“This is an outrage! What the fuck do you think I could be hiding in there? Absolutely nothing ... gasp ... I tell you! .... absolutely nothing ... owwww ... that hurts! I can’t believe this is happening .... gahhhhh ... to me .... gasp ... please stop!”
“Quit whining! It’s just fingers and not even a fist. And it would take something bigger than a fist to call it an ‘outrage’ here,” he thrusted his fingers deeper into Barbara’s cave with his words.
“And we must search you thoroughly because you female folks can be quite flexible when needed. Oh you didn’t know that?” the guard chuckled and continued, “Don’t worry. You will find out soon, one way or another.”

Well, if she's in the same position as us, our friends here have not yet told her what she's supposed to confess to. So here she is, naked and alone, and nobody knows why. I wonder if Tim and Ronnie know. They've clearly upset her. Ronnie stands over her, clearly the "brains" of this outfit, telling her if she doesn't confess, it can only get worse. Tim is the brawn and muscle, and seems quite happy not to have to think about things, beyond "if she resists, you exert force on her". Not for our Tim the moral quandary of needing a real reason to inflict torture or any comprehension that a prisoner might not know what is expected. Talk or bad things happen. In another life, a nice simple guy like that might be a girl's boyfriend. In this situation, he's not even sympathetic. Meanwhile, Ronnie just likes being menacing. Faced with the impossible nightmare, Tallulah falls to the floor, sobbing.

Part nine, ten, eleven and twelve.
(I have changed the rules, these are actually four moments of the same scene, I hope you will enjoy..)

View attachment 849582View attachment 849583View attachment 849584View attachment 849585
12.jpg
As things turn out, she needn't have worried. Ronnie is just not good at explaining himself. This is not the interrogation, but merely the prisoner inspection and search...of all parts of her body. She has to get on the desk, which doubles as an examination table. Looks like Ronnie is going to do the work here, while Tim rethinks the episode of Gilligan's Island he watched last night and wonders why the Millionaire took a big trunk of money on a 3 hour cruise. All this is lost on Tallulah who is now completely alone and humiliated. She wonders if it would be better if Tim poked his fingers into her - he's at least a bit more attractive. Probably not, she decides, but if this is as bad as it gets, she can take it.

All this is lost on Tallulah...
I don't want to hijack the thread so I'm not intending to start a discussion. But I have to mention that your choice of this particular name has intrigued me much, because it happens to be a widely popular internet jargon in S. Korea.

I didn't know it can be a person's name before today, since it's mostly used as a verb or adjective here, like "and everyone Tallulahed," or "it was such a Tallulah moment." The prefix 'tal-' usually means 'escaping out of' also, so I assumed it could be some weird compound word involving something called 'lullah'.

By the way, the word in this sense means an act or a situation when a person mentions something nasty about something which turns out to be related to another person's parents, so the person changes his or her tune immediately.

So your post made me finally spend some time to invest about the origin of this elusive jargon and it was originated from a person's name, indeed:

That is a gorgeous image. The texture of the skin is remarkable. The rendering technology has come a long way since everyone was creating girls on crosses, all of whom had really shiny looking "plastic" skin.

The realism of all of this is completely lost on Tim, there, in the background. He's clearly just interested in her tits. :D

One soldier is in front, a slight smile twists his lips. She cannot see the other one but he doesn't touch her right now. She hears noises, things being picked up and put down but doesn't dare move. What is going to happen she wonders, an eel of fear wiggles in her gut ...........

Back
Top Bottom