The Procedure (ongoing series)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry, I've been away for a few days.

Part fourteen.

View attachment 852785
"I know you just love hard dicks because you are a slut, Miss Moore. Oh, don't deny it, as I can see your cunt is already drooling. You have voluntarily stripped naked to beg to be fucked, haven't you?"

"We will kindly grant your wish, Miss Moore. So you don't have to worry about that. But before that, let's see if you are as skilled as you are horny when it comes to sex. Let's just pretend this pistol is a big iron dick. I will hold it here still and you are going to devour it with your cunt, like you would normally do whenever you see anything looks like a dick."

"Have you ever noticed how similar a pistol resembles a dick? It looks just like one, and I'm pretty sure you will love how hard it is when you take it inside you. The only problem is that it ejaculates something much hotter than semens. And I may consider not pulling the trigger, if you put up a good enough show for us."

"So go! Show us all your tricks you can do with your cunt, slut."

Last edited:
"Tim and Ronnie entered the cellblock like they did on any other morning. Nothing was new about today, except that Ronnie had a bit of a headache. Tim looked at their new prisoner, Tallulah Bankfield. She was just waking up and looked disoriented, but not unpleasant. Tim decided, looking at her, apprehensive and not sure what was happening to her, that he really hated the colour orange..."

Interested to see what happens next. :)

Something like this, you mean?
View attachment 846279
I prefer corn flakes and tea, myself.
What’s this from

"Fun time over, lets get serious!"
Time to show your appreciation, Moore, back up on that desk!
Any crap, Moore, and it will be a dozen with the strap when we`ve done with you!
"I know you just love hard dicks because you are a slut, Miss Moore. Oh, don't deny it, as I can see your cunt is already drooling. You have voluntarily stripped naked to beg to be fucked, haven't you?"

"We will kindly grant your wish, Miss Moore. So you don't have to worry about that. But before that, let's see if you are as skilled as you are horny when it comes to sex. Let's just pretend this pistol is a big iron dick. I will hold it here still and you are going to devour it with your cunt, like you would normally do whenever you see anything looks like a dick."

"Have you ever noticed how similar a pistol resembles a dick? It looks just like one, and I'm pretty sure you will love how hard it is when you take it inside you. The only problem is that it ejaculates something much hotter than semens. And I may consider not pulling the trigger, if you put up a good enough show for us."

"So go! Show us all your tricks you can do with your cunt, slut."

Alright guys! Enough already! No way to treat a lady!

Back
Top Bottom