Go to CruxDreams.com

sifax

Senator
The process of Duches Lucrecia 22.png

Castile, second half of Fourteen Century. Her wedding was the happiest day in Duchess Lucrecia's short life.

1661451902329.png
Hardly could imagine the beautiful young woman, accustomed to the luxuries and easy life of the court, that only a few months later she would be naked and chained before the court about to be handed over to the sadistic executioners of the Duke to suffer rape and torture.

View attachment 1224110

Castile, second half of Fourteen Century. Her wedding was the happiest day in Duchess Lucrecia's short life.

View attachment 1224079
Hardly could imagine the beautiful young woman, accustomed to the luxuries and easy life of the court, that only a few months later she would be naked and chained before the court about to be handed over to the sadistic executioners of the Duke to suffer rape and torture.
I look forward to the sequel!

1661468484658.png

1661467269038.png

Lucrezia became a duchess when she married Duke Federico in the year of our lord, 1376. It was a marriage of convenience arranged between her parents and the Duke himself. Despite she barely knew the groom, the young woman was happy on her wedding day. She had just turned 20 and had remained a virgin throughout her teens.
6b493d304fcf8fceb4eba43bcc761f68.jpg
Lucrecia was very beautiful and therefore attracted the attention of men, which she loved while limited to mere platonic admiration. Well taught and instructed by her mother, the young teenager always avoided giving too much confidence to men or being alone with one.

1661468793074.png

Lucrecia tried to be accompanied by her ladies-in-waiting with whom she had fun teasing the men but with whom she also played small erotic "games" such as kisses and caresses.
1661469324931.png
The one Lucrecia played with the most was lady Genoveva, a beautiful girl her age who she often had to stop because of her excessive enthusiasm. Physical contact and erotic games with her ladies surely ignited the normal carnal desires of her age so that in the days before her wedding, Lucrecia longed to stop being a virgin as soon as possible.
d2b57c132107f910b2b15b0a91b4.1000.jpg
Her husband was a handsome and stocky man who was only ten years her senior and also rich and powerful, she loved and wished him more and more.

So on the wedding night Lucrecia gave herself to him entirely. The brides of that time used to be very modest with their husbands, so the first night they turned off the light before undressing and made love in the dark. Many of them did not even take off their nightgowns.
1661470021894.png
Lucrecia, on the other hand, undressed completely in front of her husband without turning off the light and showed him her naked body in a short wedding dance of seduction that she offered for him. She then clearly showed him her desire and submission and made it clear that she would do or be allowed to do whatever he wanted or demanded of her. As the Duke was able to verify, Lucrecia was a beautiful girl, very pretty and round and forceful with quite large breasts. Sure of her physical attractiveness, the young woman exhibited herself before her husband to seduce him and make her hard before deflowering her.
1661470548440.png
However, the wedding night was a bit disappointing as Federico limited to "complying" as a husband without much enthusiasm. There were hardly any preliminaries, he hardly caressed or kissed her and took her on the bed in a boring missionary way with very little passion. So after deflowering her and fucking her once for about ten minutes, he poured his seed into her sex and then moved away from her and fell asleep. Despite this, Lucrecia did not give up. She didn't even get dressed again and tried to hug Federico to see if he would get her up a second time, but it was all useless.

The following days, Federico continued to fulfill each night in a similar way while Lucrecia hardly even knew that they penetrated her. That could not satisfy a fiery woman like her whose desire and lust increased every day
1661471076915.png
A little confused, the young woman asked her ladies-in-waiting for advice and they advised her and taught her various skills in the love art such as fellatio.
muriel-wooden-table-01.jpg
But when Lucrecia took off her nightgown and got on her knees and tried to suck her husband, he rejected her. It was clear that the man did not enjoy those games and only wanted to take her missionary, once a night as if he were fulfilling a heavy duty.

Things remained that way, monotonous and tedious until her period did not come. Days later the doctors certified that she was pregnant. From that moment her husband stopped sleeping with her with the excuse that he did not want the child to be spoiled.
a7c8db8404d167f7b20c4f75b93e016a.jpg
In this way, the boring nocturnal intercourse ended and she was left alone in her bedroom while the child grew and developed in her womb.
1661500633503.png
The duchess only had the consolation of nocturnal masturbation and the "games" with her ladies.
1661501142606.png1661501126428.png
Eight months later a healthy boy was born and the entire dukedom celebrated with te deum masses and street parties. His father was very proud of the heir and presented his vassals with forgiveness of taxes for two months and distribution of free food and wine. The duke seemed very content and happy, so Lucrecia thought with hope that he would have sex with her again…. but it was not like that.

It was clear that Federico only wanted his wife to have a male heir and once the offspring was assured, he dispensed with the Duchess for everything else. In fact, he abandoned her.

For Lucrecia that was incomprehensible, she was still very beautiful and the pregnancy had not reduced her attractiveness one iota.
e0DW7aza_o.jpg1d24b65014da8e17a75d1c6bfee3e991.16.jpg
What's more, it had increased it because her breasts grew and rounded significantly since she decided to raise the child with her own milk. And despite that, her handsome husband didn't touch her, didn't even look at her. He didn't even sleep with her in his bedroom.

Despite all, Lucrecia din´t surrender.

1661501935516.png
She tried everything to attract her husband again: perfumes, makeup, succulent dishes and aphrodisiacs, daring low-cut dresses. Nothing attracted him.

The young woman was convinced that the duke had other mistresses and in a mad paranoia she began to suspect all the women who frequented the court: nobles, commoners..., even any servant a little more attractive than normal. She started to hate all the beautiful court maids.
1661502253560.png
Actually, what happened was that Duke Federico was homosexual and had a lover with whom he had been in love since his youth. Lucrecia never found out because Federico was very discreet and his closest servants and confidants hid the Duke's "sin" with great skill.
1661503474418.png
On the other hand, the young duchess broke many hearts at court. Seeing her so "neglected", other men seemed to take an interest in her more and more. One of the most insistent admirers was Sigismund, Duke Frederick's uncle who could barely conceal the burning desire he felt for his beautiful niece-in-law.

Segismundo had always been very gallant and attentive to her, but now that he saw her abandoned by her husband, his attentions turned into a real siege.
1642631411298.png
Every night beautiful Lucrecia appeared naked and seductive in his dreams

May be Lucrecia was in desperate need of sex, but despite this she did not fall into temptation and avoided Segismundo as best she could. The young woman was not weak or stupid, and she knew that if she was unfair to her husband she would create her own misfortune, so despite the temptation, she decided to resist all that legion of wooers and especially her ardent uncle.
1661579418373.png
There was only one man at the castle who managed to unsettle the Duchess and whose presence made her very uneasy. It was Goliath, the palace executioner. The nickname of Goliath suited him very well because he was a muscular giant before whom Lucrecia only seemed like a defenseless girl. She found him ugly and repulsive both for his physique and for his hateful job as executioner, however, she couldn't help but get upset when she met him in the castle or caught him looking at her. Far from showing respect for his young lady, that man was going over her from top to bottom with his wild beast eyes and literally undressing her with them. That made the woman feel scared but also made her blush and wet and horny. Sigismund may have dreamed of her, but Lucrecia had wet dreams of Goliath without understanding why.
1661580071727.png
The Duchess's way of dressing, always very sexy and with wide necklines and the excessive attention of all those men towards her, did not go unnoticed by Duke Federico. The man didn't really care what his wife did or how she dressed in public, but he wouldn't let her make a fool of him by cuckolding him. He was the Duke and his vassals, beginning with his wife, owed him respect. He certainly wouldn't sit still or forgive her if he found out she was having an affair with another man.

One day he wanted to warn her of the serious consequences of cheating him but he did not do it directly but instead used Fray Bernardino, the Duchess's confessor.

Fray Bernardino was an honest Dominican, faithful to his religious beliefs, but even more faithful to the Duke. The clergyman took advantage of the sacrament of confession to convey the Duke's message to his wife. To do so, he asked her to accompany him to a very special place: the castle dungeons.
1661582142042.png

- What is all this Fray Bernardino? Why have you brought me to this horrible place?

360_F_109023120_wgjaxgUJbtO03aR2KH94hPBbNYvKtHvg.jpg
- I just wanted to talk to you quietly and without witnesses.

thumb.jpg
- And all these devices? What are they for?

- Fray Bernardino smiled at the girl's innocence.

- This, my lady, is the torture chamber and these devices are used by the torturers to interrogate and punish criminals and traitors.
1661581753772.png
- My God, that throne is bristling with spikes, I can, ... I can imagine its effect, my God how horrible, ... let's get out of here soon, please.

But the cleric dared to take her arm.

- One moment ma'am, first I have to talk to you.

- Well, do it at once, I want to get out of here.

- My daughter, I have observed your behavior in court and I confess that there is something that has me worried.

- What is it, father?

- What is it going to be? Lust, dear girl, you are in the grip of lust, everyone can see it.

- Father… me.

- You already know that lust is a serious sin against our lord, my daughter, but also in your position as duchess it can be much more serious than in other women. Keep in mind that if you committed adultery you would not only pay in heaven but also in this world.

- I don't understand Father.

- Look, my daughter, adultery is a very serious crime that is paid for with the public execution of the traitor wife, but in the case of the Duke's wife it would also be a crime of high treason.

The cleric continued, satisfied with the terrifying effect his words were having on the Duchess.

- As you know, traitors suffer the cruelest torments before they die in a horrible way, on the wheel or at the stake, but before that… they stay for days or weeks in this chamber to confess their crimes and denounce their accomplices.
H2672-L234342357.jpg
As he said this, the cleric picked up some cat's claws and inspected them, seeing that they had very sharp points.
1661582142042.png
- But, but, Father, said Lucrecia, looking apprehensively at the instrument of torture. I am a noblewoman, I am the wife of the Duke.

- I don't think that would worth you for nothing, I know Duke Federico and if he had the slightest cause for suspicion he would unleash all his anger on you and hand you over to the executioners without hesitation. Listen to me, my daughter, and be very careful what you do if you don't want to end up in this dungeon.

The Duchess thought very uneasily, the threat was very clear and the instruments of torture now seemed more terrifying.

- Yes father…. you have nothing to worry about.

- Oh, and don't approach other women either, don't think that sinning against nature with your ladies or your female servants would be a minor sin. In fact, it is much worse than doing it with men and a serious offense to God…..

- But father, how can you think that…?

-...... and don't trust them. Certain rumors have come to me about the "games" you play with your ladies-in-waiting…well…. I don't like to talk about this with you but….I will…
3d-model-torture-devices_600.jpg
The cleric left the cat's claws on the table from where he had taken them and picked up a breast rippers instead.
medieval-torture-device-iron-spider_1_cda49d7710fb722529f7fc638861ac2c (2).jpgmedieval-torture-device-iron-spider_1_cda49d7710fb722529f7fc638861ac2c.jpg
- Do you know this device? It's called "the spider" and it's used on women's nude breasts. Can you imagine how?, he told her, opening them a few centimeters from her tits.

Lucrecia didn't need much more to understand its sinister workings and put her hands to her breasts. The priest smiled and placed the torture tool back on the table.
360_F_109023120_wgjaxgUJbtO03aR2KH94hPBbNYvKtHvg.jpg
- Look, my girl, when your maids bathe you and you are naked in their presence, you may feel certain desires….you must not fall into temptation, think that perhaps one of them is a spy of the Duke…..keep in mind that if If it weren't like that I wouldn't have known what you do with them and frankly I don't like it…. In short, if the duke knew that you continue with this type of sinful relationship with your ladies, you and they would end up naked and chained in the dungeons in a matter of hours, do you understand me, my daughter or do I have to be more explicit?

- Yes father, thank you for the warning, answered Lucrecia sweating with fear.

- All right, you're right this is a filthy place, let's get out of here.

After hearing these confidences, Lucrecia truly realized her sad situation and the threat and fear gripped her carnal desire, no matter how intense it was. Now she was much more convinced not to cheat on her husband in any way, neither with men nor with women.

C 2.png

From the conversation with Fray Bernardino, Lucrecia understood that, despite being a duchess, her life was going to be hell. Her husband refused to have sexual relations with her but if she risked cheating on him with other men or women and was found out, her fate would be far worse as a high treason. Lust consumed her more and more and yet she was forced into the strictest celibacy. The young woman did not know how she could bear it because her intimate desires were becoming more and more intense and Uncle Segismundo did not stop harassing her...
210cfc4c92895a6807ebf76424f0.1000.jpg
Suddenly, something happened that changed everything. After a year and a half of marriage, King Henry went to war against the English and the Portuguese and demanded the help of his faithful vassals. Consequently, Duke Federico had to go with his retinue as required by his feudal obligations. That forced him to stay out of the dukedom for six months. At that time, the government by delegation of her husband fell to Lucrecia and she had to attend to all her obligations, including that of supreme judge of the Dukedom.

In fact, shortly after her husband was absent, the Duchess was required to act as judge in a serious case of adultery and witchcraft.

There were three accused: Isabel, a 18 years old girl who had been accused by her old husband of adultery; Roxana, a novice of 19 who had escaped from the cloistered convent, and Luciana, a young woman in her twenties accused of witchcraft because she knew about healing herbs and ointments. Despite their different nature, the three trials were held at the same time.
1661674842344.png
Lucrezia was forced to preside over the court in the throne room. Next to her was Judge Sotomayor, and the secretary who was to take note of the trial. Since she had no experience, the judge sat next to her to point out what she had to say and do. In addition, since among the accused there was a novice and there was a case of sorcery, there was also Bishop Jiménez and the Dominican Fray Juan de Burgos, an expert inquisitor in witchcraft. He was said to had sent more than five hundred witches to the stake.
1661674943778.png
- Bring in the accused, the judge said aloud.

There was the sound of chains and the sharp orders of rude men, but when the accused entered the room, Lucrecia was unpleasantly surprised.

3 Claire brought to prison cell.jpg
Goliath the executioner brought to his presence the three areas loaded with chains and completely naked. Behind them also came two men, one of them a clergyman.

002 Untitled-17967906 04v5.jpg
Lucrecia's first reaction was stupor at seeing such bestiality. Three girls fully naked before the men, one of them a wife and the other a nun!. How could it be possible? She was also struck by the passivity of the clerics who apparently considered it normal.
1661675255824.png
- Sotomayor, Lucrecia said quietly. Why do they bring them naked? Is this necessary?

The inquisitor replied, he had a very fine ear and has heard the Duchess's question.
1661675321721.png
- My lady, it is absolutely necessary. The barber has shaved her armpits and her sex and for this he needed them to be naked.

- But why their sex have to be shaved?

- First of all, to facilitate the work of the executioner if he has to apply torment to that part of their body, but also to expose the "Devil's mark", it is known that Lucifer marks witches with his claw and usually does so in hidden parts of the body.
001 Untitled-17967906 04v4 (1).jpg
That argument apparently convinced the Duchess that once the initial impression was over, she looked better at the nude accused, feeling a strange excitement.
1661676045661.png
The three girls were chained, so that they could not use their arms to cover their shame. Before the obscene glances of the men towards their bare intimates, they squeezed their thighs as much as possible but they couldn't avoid perfectly seeing their clitoris and labia moist with their own fluids.
Something similar happened with her breasts. It could be because of the cold or because of the excitement of being naked in front of so many men, but the fact is that the three girls had their nipples hard and bristling, which caused the guards and executioners to make obscene gestures towards them.
1661675255824.png
Lucrecia also noticed the erections displayed by all the men in that room. Only the clerics could hide it with their habits but they were also experiencing it before those three beautiful naked girls.

- My lady, we must begin now, whispered the judge.

- Let the process begin, Lucrecia said with little confidence. Secretary, read the charges.

The secretary bowed briefly and proceeded to read.
1661720979987.png
- The prisoner named Isabel Hernández, 18 years old, married and now accused of adultery, appears before the duke's justice.
1661721394022.png
The executioner pushed the accused and she was forced to take a step forward but after looking at the duchess she lowered her head probably ashamed to be naked before her.

Isabel was slim and quite pretty, blond hair and blue eyes, flat and whitish stomach, medium and round breasts, stiff and youthful because she had not yet become a mother. She had a short, round butt and well-proportioned thighs that promised to be smooth as silk.

- Is the offended husband here? asked the duchess without taking her eyes off the girl's beautiful body.

- Yes.

- Explain your case.

The husband respectfully stood up with the cap in his hands, he was an old man of about sixty who, due to his age, could be the father or grandfather of that young lady. In reality she had been given to him as a wife to settle a debt as if she were a slave. The Duchess thought upon seeing him that one could not blame that beautiful young woman for being repulsed by that slimy old man.
1661721985576.png
- Madam, this bad woman is an adulteress, and has repeatedly cheated on me with other men since we married.

1661726437279.png

- It is not true, it is a lie, I have not cheated on him with anyone, he is possessed by the demon of jealousy.

1661725046250.png
- Silence! and the executioner slapped her brutally, leaving her cheek red and hot, which made Isabel shut up.
080485.jpg
- What is the sentence for adultery? the Duchess asked Judge Sotomayor.
1661725391975.png
- The death penalty for women. The usual thing in these cases is execution at the stake, although if the Duchess decides, the adulteress can be executed on the breaking wheel.

- The breaking wheel?

- Yes, my lady, it consists of breaking the arm and leg bones of the sentenced with blows but without damaging any vital organ. Then the executioner twists the limbs in the spokes of a chariot wheel and it is rised into the air so that the condemned is exposed and dying facing the sky. They usually survive two or three days while being devoured by ravens.
1661725656490.png
The girls looked at each other, groaning at the description of this cruel form of execution.
reign-mary-stuart.gif
Lucrecia also swallowed hard and judged that the bonfire was faster and "merciful".

- And her lovers?

- Death penalty as well, but they can substitute it by paying a fine to the husband if he accepts.

- Oh yes, I will accept the fine, but she has to pay it in the bonfire

- And where are the lovers now?

- Ma'am, we don't know yet, the adulteress must first confess their names.

- Does the husband not know? Then how can he accuse her?

- The husband's suspicions are sufficient evidence, the law says so, it is she who has to prove her innocence.
080485.jpg
- I do not understand

- Trust the judge, my lady, said the bishop, he knows what he is doing.

- Well....all right, start the interrogation.

- Isabel Hernández, do you confess your adultery? Who or who were your lovers?
the_slave_market___sigrid_001_by_skatingjesus-d7fe85f-819x1024.jpg
- No, no, I don't have any lover, it's a lie, I haven't cheated on my husband, I don't have any lover.
1661725391975.png
- It is better for you to confess now, then at least you will be spared the rigors of torture.

The young woman looked at the judge in anguish.
1661726437279.png
- What?, you can't torture me, I haven't done anything. I'm innocent. Duchess, please, I have nothing to confess, please don't torture me, I'm innocent, I'm innocent.

reign-mary-stuart.gif

Enough, we won't get anything that way, the executioners will make you confess, let's move on to the second accused.
1661795762582.png

Brutally pushed by an executioner the novice Roxana took a step forward,. she was no more than nineteen years old, she had fleshy tits that trembled at the slightest movement and were crowned by pink nipples surrounded by wide areolas.
john-chen-execb1.jpg
Goliath couldn't take his eyes off her because he was already thinking of sadistic plans to use his "toys" on that girl's beautiful breasts.
1661796203191.png
Lucrecia couldn't stop looking at her tits and for a moment she remembered the “spider”, the hellish breast ripper that Fray Bernardino had shown her.

- This is a very serious case, Duchess, the bishop clarified, the novice's name is Roxana and she entered the cloistered convent as a child. Three weeks ago she escaped from him, but my guards caught her two days ago. When asked why she had fled, she accused the parish priest of repeatedly raping her.

Lucrezia intervened.
080485.jpg
- So she is not guilty, she had a justified reason to flee from the clausura convent. Has the priest been arrested? is it that one over there?

- Madam , Fray Norberto comes as a witness, not as an accused.

- What? I don't understand

- In these cases of alleged violations in convents, it is customary to arrest and interrogate the nun, since frecuently the accusations are false. We have to make sure that she is telling the truth.

The inquisitor said with a sadistic smile.
1661796591550.png
- I'm afraid other means will have to be used with her.

- Are you telling me that she too will be tortured? She is a nun.

- Not yet, she is just a novice, however if she maintains her accusations during the torture it will be a sign of her innocence and then the cleric will be arrested and she will be released.

The Duchess was about to reply, but the judge cut her off.
1661796863195.png
- Besides, let's not forget that there is another circumstance that blames the novice. The guards found her in the other´s cabin. She is Luciana Santamaría, a "new Christian" and a descendant of Jews. She sheltered the novice and hid her in her cabin. The townspeople accuse this Luciana of being a sorceress, so it's easy for the nun to be possessed as well.

- I see, replied Lucrecia,...so that changes things, proceed with your questions learned judge.

- Say Fray Norberto and excuse me for asking such a question to a man of God but it is necessary. Is it true that you raped Roxana Bermúdez, the novice?

The cleric crossed himself before answering.
1661797029613.png
- No, your honor, of course not, how can you ask me such a thing? On the contrary, this evil angel with a beautiful appearance but diabolical spirit tried to make me break my vows by insinuating himself before me in every possible way and what is more serious, under cover of the secret of confession.

- Explain better, father.
1661797174897.png
- Yes ma'am This incarnation of Lucifer did not stop making obscene propositions to me in the confessional every time she confessed to me, and invited me to visit her cell every night to sin with her, but when she saw that I resisted his impudent desires, she dared to appear in my cell and even took off her habits staying as her mother brought her into the world and offering herself before me as an infernal succubus.

- It's a lie, he raped me, he raped me, he did it every night under the threat of denouncing me to the mother abbess as possessed.
080485.jpg1661795762582.png
- Silence, silence or you will try the whip, make her shut up executioner.
(m=qLK-V7VbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=5qe3BbSHCP5lDW5_)0.jpg
Goliat approached Roxana and pinched both her nipples at the same time, twisting them in opposite directions with his iron fingers and drawing a piteous cry from the woman. The novice fell silent with tears in her eyes looking at her nipples now enlarged and red.

- Please go on, father.
1661797029613.png
- Following the holy example of the hermit Saint Anthony, I managed to overcome the temptation of naked flesh, but I didn't want to harm this sinner, so I kept silent and didn't report her…perhaps I did wrong,...... I don't know.

- Calm down father, all of us understand that act of mercy, possibly wrong but understandable.

- Thank you bishop, however, that did not help because night after night she came to my cell and stripped of her habits to tempt me. Many sisters will testify to it.

- That is true?

- Yes, Duchess Lucrecia, several nuns swear to have seen this novice frequenting the clergyman's bedchamber late at night. Some even saw her come out half naked with her robes in hand.
080485.jpg
- Oh, what a nasty whore!

- Retire Father Norberto, thank you for your statement, do not fear anything because this court is convinced of your innocence.

- Thank you, Your Honor.

- Now you can talk dirty whore. Is what the priest says true? Did you go to his cell every night?

- Yes, but….

- Just answer the questions or I'll have you be whipped. Did you go to his cell every night, yes or no?

- Yes

- And once inside, did you undress?

- Yes, but it was because he forced me.

- Then you admit it.
067_1000.gif
- No, I don't confess anything, he raped me, he raped me every night.

- There is something wrong in your words, if you say he raped you, why didn't you go to the mother superior and denounce?
charlotte.png
- Actually I did, but she didn't believe me, she accused me of inciting Father Norberto and advised me to flog myself in my cell to overcome the temptations of the flesh.

- And you did it?
305353.jpg
- Yes, I did

- And why? Why? Don't you say that Fray Norberto raped you?, what temptations did you have to overcome?

- I...I...

- Come on, speak up or I'll have you flogged.
charlotte 2.png
Roxana was in a state of excitement, especially since the executioner had pinched and twisted her nipples, her naked body glistened with her own sweat and her chest heaved up and down.

- It's just...it's just.......sometimes.......... I'm confused, I...

The clerics looked at each other with knowing smiles.

Juan de Burgos understood what had happened to Roxanna. He had a lot of experience with young girls like her. The inquisitor would bet his right hand that the young woman was telling the truth and Fray Norberto had raped her, but after a certain moment of being fucked every night she had surely found pleasure as well.
1661853261832.png
- "So you are one of those", the inquisitor said to himself.

Then he asked a question that no one expected.

- Tell me Roxana, have you ever had a virile member inside your mouth?
Roxana 2.png
The young woman did not answer but blushed and looked at the ground.

- Come on, answer.

- ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU BITCH!

- Yes Yes.

- And did you like it?

Roxana was silent again, because she perfectly remembered the disgust she felt the first time that Fray Norberto forced her to put his smelly cock in her mouth and suck it until he ejaculated his warm and pasty semen inside her.
sample_471a27d3cfbf761d9c5addc7f5ee10a7.jpg
However, after the first time the young novice felt an intense pleasure in having that warm and hard piece of meat between her lips and feeling how it throbbed inside her mouth,...
468954.gif
to the point that she dreamed of sucking the cleric every day make it getting hard to be penetrated by her wet pussy

- Come on, answer and don't make this court lose patience.

-Ye...yes.

- Louder, speak louder. You feel pleasure in fellatio, right?
charlotte 2.png
- YES, I am a sinner .......that's why I left the convent, to avoid temptation.
1661853261832.png
- You lie. Duchess, this lying novice is lying. With this smart statement she intends to incriminate the blessed cleric.

- But then what about the virile member?

Here the cleric improvised
1661854087860.png
- It is very clear, madam, this woman is a worshiper of the Devil and has managed to summon him to appear in her cell and make love to her. The virile member referred to is that of Satan.
reign-mary-stuart.gif
- My God, they all said crossing themselves.
charlotte.png
- No, that's true, that's not true. Fray Norberto is the only man I know.

- I see that you persist in your attitude and in your false accusations despite the evidence, said the bishop who wanted to cleanse the name of the Church of all stains. My lady I request that this sinner woman be subjected to torture for as long as the court deems necessary until she exonerates this holy man and tells the truth. I also request the appearance of the Mother Superior of the convent to clarify certain contradictions.

Then the inquisitor intervened again. Unlike Isabel, when threatened with flogging and later with torture, Roxana had not protested but had limited herself to blushing and looking at the ground.
Roxana 2.png
- "So you're not only a nymphomaniac but also a masochist slut", he said to herself.

The clergyman had met many young masochist girls in the Inquisition torture chambers and this gave him great pleasure.

- For my part, I request to personally direct the interrogation and torture of this demon-possessed novice and that it focus especially on the parts of her body with which she surely wanted to tempt this man of God: I mean her sex,..... her anus and of course….her breasts.

Here the inquisitor could not avoid a knowing look towards Goliath who smiled sadistically.
charlotte 2.png
The young novice looked agitatedly at the cleric and then at the executioner, but remain quiet as she felt drops of vaginal discharge sliding down her inner thighs.
sadist.png
- It's okay, answered Lucrecia very excited. Lawyer, it will be done as you ask that she be subjected to torment also in the manner requested by the inquisitor. Goliat, get ready the proper torture devices and tools for tomorrow.

All the men were surprised to hear the words of the Duchess, for she had changed in a few minutes from being a fragile lady to a cruel and implacable judge.

- Let's go with the third defendant.

- Luciana de Santamaría, appear before this court.
andaroos_chronicles___chapter_12___page_591_by_skatingjesus_dc54m6a-fullview.jpg
The third naked young woman took a step forward, she had no illusions about what they were going to do with her so at least she decided to show herself dignified and brave as if that could help her.

- Luciana de Santamaría, you have been accused of sorcery and dealings with the Devil. In addition, you have helped a novice who fled from the convent, whom you have probably turned into your lover, as your neighbors say. Do you confess your crimes?
1661929301164.png
- No sir, of the first I am innocent, as for the second, I confess that I helped a poor woman to flee from her rapist, nothing more.

- How dare you sully a servant of God? Executioner.
126.jpg
And Goliath gave her a hard punch in the belly that left her breathless for a few minutes.

- At least you have confessed the second part of your crime but you still have to confess the first part which is much more serious. Certainly we have certain indications of your guilt apart from the accusations of the good and honest people of your village. Your mother and aunt were burned as witches not many years ago. Is that a lie?
6.jpeg
- No, that's also true, but they, they were innocent. It was you bloodthirsty Christians who condemned them as witches and burned them when they only did good to the townspeople thanks to their knowledge of healing herbs and helping women give birth.

- So you don't even respect the decisions of learned courts. In addition to your words it can be deduced that you are not a true Christian. You give yourself away. Madam, here is a false convert, one of those converted jews who pretends to be a Christian. Surely she has perverted the novice with diabolical spells so that she will lose that innocent servant of God.

- No, that's not true, all of that is a lie.

- Do you also deny that you and the novice Roxana are lovers and that you sleep naked and embraced and practice all kinds of bestial acts with your bodies that offend the laws of God?
bobbi-starr-7.jpg
- We slept naked and hugging each other to keep us warm, I am very poor and I don't even have money for firewood.

- So that's true.
bobbi-starr-5.jpg
- No, the only certain thing is that I am a daughter of Israel and that I remain faithful to my God and my elders. I know that just for saying that you will burn me at the stake but it will not be for those false crimes that you want to impute to me.

- You will not be able to deceive us with that gallant attitude, you will have to confess everything even if you do not want to, confess now that you are a lesbian witch and that way at least you will get rid of the torment.
bobbi-starr-19.jpg
- I have nothing to confess, I am not a sorceress nor am I a lesbian, I tell you that I am innocent. Even if you torture me, I won't say otherwise.

- That, we will see, as you see my lady, Goliath and his assistants will be very busy the next few days.
tumblr_oxjahbnzqS1utqw6xo1_1280.jpg
The Duchess watched the judge proceed without giving credit to his words. This was a sham trial, there was no defense counsel and it was clear that the three women had already been sentenced to death before it began. However, these men were tremendously cruel, because before passing sentence it was mandatory that they themselves confess the crimes of which they were accused in detail and for this the clerics would resort to the most inhumane methods conceived by man.

- Very well, as I see that you are obstinate in keeping silent, for the next few days you will be subjected to torment with the permission of the Duchess until you tell the truth. Do you grant it my lady?
001 Untitled-17967906 04v4 (1).jpg
The three young women looked hopefully at the Duchess because she was also a woman, however she disappointed them again.

- Yes, …..of course, I give my permission for the torture to be applied to them, …..proceed.

The judge smiled with satisfaction.

- Goliath take them to the dungeon, show them the instruments of torture, and explain how they work, but don't start with them yet.

The three girls looked tearfully at the Duchess, desperately searching for a little mercy in her, but they did not find it and Judge Sotomayor continued speaking.

- Tomorrow morning we will resume this interrogation in the torture chamber and if they persist in keeping quiet, the executioners will proceed with them until they confess. And now take them.

The judge then turned to the Duchess.

- Madam, you do not need to be present, during the interrogation it is an unpleasant and slow procedure, it will surely last several days because it will be necessary to go little by little with them. Those kind of witches must taste the pain slowly until the whole truth is extracted from them.

- Okay...if you think that...

- Trust me lady, I and these venerable clerics will take care of the interrogations and torture of the girls and you will have the confessions of these three criminals in a few days, you will only have to pass sentence.
death walk 003.jpg
Dismayed and at the same time curious, Lucrecia watched as the three tearful young women were led away down the stairs that led to the dungeons. Before going down with them, the executioner gave her a look full of sadistic lust that made the Duchess lower her head, flushed.
tumblr_oxjahbnzqS1utqw6xo1_1280.jpg
- It's okay, take care of yourself…she said in a small voice, concealing her state of excitement.

1662012416061.png

1 (1).jpg

That night, in her bed, the Duchess masturbated completely naked. Solitary masturbation was the only thing that relieved the young woman's sexual ardor and that was allowed, but this time she had come several times and even then she couldn't fall asleep.

Lucrecia couldn't get it out of her head that at that moment, several floors below her bedroom, those three beautiful girls were naked and chained in the hands of that pig of Goliath and his savage assistants.
1662013143634.png
- What are they doing to them now? she wondered as she pinched her nipples and twisted them until they hurt. They are young…and very beautiful….and they are disgusting pigs….I have seen how they looked at them with eyes injected with lust,.............. I have seen their enormous cocks erect under their pants.
1662013052408.png
Surely they will have them naked and chained….they will be raping them in every way,…..My God and perhaps perhaps,…oh Lord,… the judge said that they are going to torture them but how? How are they going to torture them? ..... I want, I want to see it, I want to see what those savages do to those defenseless girls…., oh….I have to go down and see it…..GOOOODD
1662013319669.png
After cumming for the fourth or fifth time, Lucrecia snuggled into her sheets, but even then she couldn't fall asleep. His whole body was wet and shiny with his own perspiration and his head was spinning.
in dark corridors.png
Young Lucrecia thought long and hard before taking that step, but when she couldn't take it anymore, she put on her nightgown took a torch and headed through the corridors towards the dungeons.
in dark corridors 2.png
The corridors of the palace were empty and silent, dimly lit by small oil lamps. The young woman walked slowly trying not to make any noise. The wind slipped through the cracks of the doors and windows and sometimes howled making the dim lights tremble and causing eerie shadows, but that did not deter the duchess who continued walking. A guard was asleep by a door. Lucrecia crept past him, careful not to wake him. Then she began the descent towards the dungeons by a narrow spiral staircase.
1662014436420.png
Lucrecia went down the stairs slowly, one by one, being careful not to fall and lighting the steps with the candle. At every moment he wanted to retrace his steps but an irresistible force was driving him down like a sinful soul is dragged to hell.

The cold was growing and at one point the Duchess closed the upper part of her light nightgown with her hand to cover her breasts that threatened to come out of it.
1662014589279.png
When she finally reached the bottom of the stairs he found a closed door, which almost made her give up, however, in the end he steeled herself and knocked lightly with her knuckles, she didn't want to make too much noise.

She had to do it a second time and a little harder because no one came the first time.

- Who's calling?, answered a voice after a few eternal seconds.

- Open me, I command you, I am Duchess Lucrezia, she said in a low voice.

Whoever was inside did not believe it at first because he opened a small window to make sure. However, since Lucrecia illuminated her face with the candle, she must have recognized her because in the end he agreed to open the door.
1662014970873.png
- You? ..... my lady,.... you here? and the sleepy guard had to improvise an awkward bow.

- Where are the accused women?

The guard was surprised to see his mistress dressed like that, because the light nightgown was transparent against the light and barely covered the girl's nakedness. When answering he was so embarrassed that he almost stuttered

-Ah...... down, they have them down, …. in the torture chamber, …Goliath and the other executioners are now with them.

As Lucrecia made a move to continue, the guard was about to cut her off but in the end he didn't dare.

- You, you must not go down there,.... my lady, please…don't go down,…no.

- Stay here and close the door, don't let anyone else pass, and if they ask don't tell anyone I'm here, did you hear me?

- Yes, yes ma'am, but listen to me, don't go, you won´t like what you're going to see.
images (17).jpg1662041013668.png
Actually, the guard's words only increased Lucrecia's curiosity and she continued forward. When she went down another flight of stairs she saw that at the end of a gloomy corridor there was a more intense light, the executioners had left the door of the torture chamber open.

Inside, the moans of men and women were heard, the latter mixed with tears and complaints.

- Please, no more,…no more,…leave me alone.

- Shut up and keep sucking bitch.

- Mmmmmh.

Lucrecia reached the door and when she saw what was happening inside her blood ran cold in her veins.
1662041918041.png
- Oh my God

The torture chamber was a large vaulted room, well lit by a large oven filled with glowing embers. Sinister torture devices were everywhere, and chains and pulleys hung from the vaults while the tools of the executioners were arranged along the walls in good order.

In any case, Lucrecia could not focus on that but on the orgy that was presented before her eyes.
3-10_login.jpg1662043090160.jpeg
The three naked and handcuffed girls were being raped and tortured by a dozen men, including Goliath. The half-drunk executioners were having a good time with the beautiful prisoners, in fact they had been doing it for several hours.
….

1662043159589.jpeg
One of the executioners was at that moment tormenting poor Luciana and sticking a needle into her chest, piercing it from side to side.

The girl was screaming very loudly and only the gag somewhat muffled her screams.

Lucrecia thought that the executioner was looking for the "witch's mark" although in reality he was doing it for fun and sadism.

They were all so busy that no one noticed the duchess, so she had the opportunity to watch for a couple of minutes what they were doing to those unfortunates.

- Hey, what are you doing here?, one of the executioners suddenly said, and surprised the others pounced on her. Evidently they hadn't recognized her.
1662043749770.png

Lucrecia tried to run away but they caught her easily and when they grabbed her arms and twisted them behind her back the torch fell to the ground, so that her face could not be seen.

Goliath approached her.
1662043888053.png
- Who are you?

- I'm sure she's a gossipy maid.

- So you've come to poke around, huh?

- No..no..I

- Let's see what you're hiding, bitch, and he violently tore her nightgown and yanked it off, leaving her completely naked.
1662045679191.png

- Damn what tits, and Goliath squeezed both of her tits with his big hands, digging his fingers in until they hurt, then he pinched her nipples and began to twist and stretch them hard.

Despite the intense pain, Lucrecia did not scream, although tears came out of her eyes, that that beast was ripping her nipples off by the roots. Then she remained silent while the executioners abused her, taking advantage of the fact that they had her tightly held.

- I hadn't noticed that there were such beautiful maids in the palace, Goliath's pig told her, forcing her to kiss him on her disgusting mouth, and saying this, he placed the palm of his hand on her sex, inserting two fingers.

The intrusion surprised Lucrecia who almost jumped but they had her tightly in their arms and she couldn't resist the violation.

- This slut is wet and horny, said Goliath surprised, you've come to this, right whore?, and while he said this he began to fuck her with his fingers while the other executioners replaced Goliath on her tits. The pigs began to lick both her tits at the same time and suck and bite her nipples.
1662044235750.png
Lucrecia felt that a thousand hands were rubbing her naked body without respecting any of her private parts, while those three men activated their erogenous zones, which were already overexcited.

It was only a matter of two minutes, Goliath felt the walls of the girl's vagina shake strongly against his fingers: one,…. two,…. three times.

- Ha ha, this masochistic slut only took two minutes to cum.

Lucrecia had the most intense and rapid orgasm of her life in the hands of those perverted torturers, the girl herself was surprised by those deep shudders that ran through her entire body and that far exceeded the orgasms that she herself produced when masturbating.

- Look down, see what I got for that hot wet pussy. Come on, lift her legs I am fucking this gossip and horny maid, ha, ha.

Then Lucrecia saw with horror the huge penis of the executioner, thick and long. The other two executioners lifted her up and spread her knees apart and Goliath prepared to penetrate her. The young woman understood and panicked.

- No, no, what are you doing?, no, … stop, I'm the Duchess.

The brutal executioners violently turned her around and, bringing her to her knees, prepared to penetrate her from behind.
nicecoochie.jpg
- Ha, ha, look at that pink and juicy pussy, Goliat said, smearing his huge cock with the duchess's vaginal juices while he put his thumb in her narrow anus hole

- DON'T HEAR ME?, I'M THE DUCHESS, THE DUCHESS LUCRECIA, NOOOOO!

The executioners looked at each other, but since they were a little drunk and there was not much light, they were about to ignore her, however, at that moment the door guard appeared.

- What are you doing? Are you crazy? It's the Duchess Lucrecia. Release her immediately, he told them, threatening them with a stake.

This time the executioners were stunned and released their prey, Lucrecia took advantage of to free herself and walk a few meters away from them.

b6adb67e-cf1b-4a11-9b8a-12cc054e48fe_rw_1920 - Rob Hill.jpg
The young woman covered herself as best she could with her hands and arms, looking at them like a frightened child. Her hair was disheveled and shiny with her own perspiration and she was panting from the fight with the executioners.
shao-xii-icon.jpg
Goliath recognized her at that moment and understood that he had made a serious mistake, so trying to repair his mistake, he picked up the nightgown from the floor and offered it to her.

- Take cover.
muriel-wonderful-09.jpg
However, she didn't even pick up that torn piece of cloth but instead stared at the executioner's monstrous penis now fully erect, and dripping semen. Goliath thought he saw in her face more desire and lust than fear.

In her mind the Duchess wished the guardian hadn't saved her.

- Excuse me ma'am,....... how could we know that...?
tumblr_oeskp2hLrI1qzkm8ro1_1280.jpg
As an answer, Lucrecia embarrassed to death by being so horny dodged the executioners and ran out of the torture chamber and without looking back she ran away up the stairs to her chambers in a somewhat ridiculous way showing to those perverted men her boobs jumping and trembling buttocks.
john-chen-execb3.jpg
The next morning Goliath was summoned to the presence of Duchess Lucrecia in the throne room. The man feared the worst
0729d5969bc8410be7675918e97c9ffd.png
Lucrecia received him alone sitting on the throne and once the executioner entered, she ordered the guards to leave and close the door.

Goliath knelt down, but he looked at her out of the corner of his eye,...Lucrecia seemed sexier and more beautiful than ever

- Lady I….

- Silence! I hope that no one but the executioners and the guard at the gate know what happened last night in the dungeons.

- No ma'am, of course not.

- Well warn them that if anyone says a word they will pay for it on the gallows, is that clear?

- Yes, yes ma'am.

- Well, last night's incident is forgotten,…. It never happened.

- Yes, ma'am, that's right.

- An now tell me executioner, is everything ready to start the interrogation?

Goliath was surprised that things stayed that way but he didn't press any further. He had been lucky.

- Yes, yes ma'am, they have brought some tables and chairs for the court. We will start when you order it.

- So let's not waste any more time, and the Duchess rose from her throne.

- Madam, as the judge told you, it is not necessary for you to be present, perhaps you should not...

- It is that I want to be present, that is my will and there is nothing more to say, is that clear?

Goliath was about to answer but he bowed and seeing that his mistress started moving, he hastened to open the door for her.
Montaldo GiordanoBruno (9).jpg
Once downstairs, in the torture chamber, all the men, judge clerk, executioners, and guards were surprised to see the Duchess enter, since they were not expecting her, but they had the reflex to bow and greet her respectfully.
0729d5969bc8410be7675918e97c9ffd.png
Lucrecia came in one of her most suggestive dresses, with an enormous neckline that exposed her neck, her shoulders, and the upper part of her breasts. They all agreed afterwards that she was more beautiful than ever.

- My lady, .....Judge Sotomayor said, making an effort not to look at her bare skin.

- I have decided to attend the interrogations and make sure that the process is done properly, is there a chair for me?

- Take the main chair my lady, they will bring another one for me.

Lucrecia sat looking into the eyes of all those men who had abused her a few hours before and who now lowered their gaze between excited and embarrassed. The young woman remembered the attempted rape she had suffered in that same place and returned to get wet and excited like a horny bitch.

However, this time she was able to hide her ardent lust.
00.jpg
Then she looked at the prisoners who were waiting naked and tied up trembling in panic.

- My lady, with which girl do you want to start the tort… I mean, the interrogation?

1662100611371.png
- Let me think..............

portrait-beautiful-medieval-young-woman-black-dress-stylish-crown-sitting-throne-middle-ages-h...jpg
- Let´s start for that bitch, the adulteress, bring her here.

The executioners hastened to remove the chains from Isabel, who denied in fear while her companions rejoiced that they were not chosen
fear1.jpg
The young woman was brutally brought before the court table, grabbed by her hair and with her arms twisted behind her back.
1662124932134.png
Once there, they released her and the young woman tried to cover her nakedness with her hands while she moaned when she saw out of the corner of her eye how they prepared the torture rack for her.

The judge began the interrogation.
81018gJcfrL._SL1500_.jpg
- Executioner, have the instruments of torture been shown to the accused woman?

- Yes, Excellency.
de3d3fba-b877-4adf-83da-6b3ec9d2f8ee_scaled.jpg
- Very well, Isabel, you know what awaits you if you don't speak, he said, pointing to the rack with his finger. Are you confessing your adultery?
1662124932134.png
The young woman trembled with fear and insisted on protecting her breasts and sex with trembling hands, not even daring to look at the members of the court.

- Come on ! answer!.

- Sir, I am innocent.

- Higher!

- I am innocent, I have never cheated on my husband.

- Very well, since I see that you are so stubborn you leave me no other alternative, executioner!
25.jpg
- No, no, please, no, mercy, please don't torture me.

- You yourself have asked for it, lay her down on the rack and tie her tightly.
1662131282973.png
The executioners seized her again and brutally laid her on the torture rack. With great diligence they tied his arms and legs and operating the controls stretched his naked body on the board. The Duchess did not miss a single detail of the operation.
1662131962295.png
The executioners took the controls and began to exert force. The rack's mechanism moved slowly and moaning between the metallic sound of the brake and the disconsolate moans of the maiden under torture.

Lucrecia watched in wonder as the girl's naked body stretched before her eyes as her face contorted in sheer pain.

- Come on, speak up, confess, adulteress, or soon the pain will begin.
1662132033153.png
- No, no, I'm innocent, I'm innocent. AAAAYYYYY

Suddenly Isabel's piercing scream filled the torture chamber causing her companions in misfortune to tremble with fear and horror while all the men without exception felt a strong erection. However, the one who was most excited was undoubtedly the Duchess.

1662131509441.png

Back
Top Bottom