The Riwa Story Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm glad you ladies are taking this so seriously. It's a wonder you didn't kill anyone taking your eyes off the road long enough to text that terribly important message. Now you ladies can just think about that while I finish noosing you up. Then we can get things started.

I don't want to die. Is there some way I can bribe my way to freedom?

I'm glad you ladies are taking this so seriously. It's a wonder you didn't kill anyone taking your eyes off the road long enough to text that terribly important message. Now you ladies can just think about that while I finish noosing you up. Then we can get things started.

Oh Yes Please, i was doing 90 miles per hour in a 60 mile limit and i have had six gin and tonics

I sincerely doubt your dying body will be able to control your aim. I don't plan on lying underneath you, although I do have a subordinate who loves being peed on by hanged girls. Strange what turns people on these days. :)

Damn, now you took away my only form of revenge! :(

Damn, now you took away my only form of revenge! :(
Seeking revenge for being hanged after being caught texting and driving?? That's a pretty defiant attitude, don't you think? We may have to change your noose... bring in a thicker one so it takes longer for you to strangle to death. Do you have any idea what a naked body does when the brain continues to get just enough air to prolong an agonizing death? :D

Seeking revenge for being hanged after being caught texting and driving?? That's a pretty defiant attitude, don't you think? We may have to change your noose... bring in a thicker one so it takes longer for you to strangle to death. Do you have any idea what a naked body does when the brain continues to get just enough air to prolong an agonizing death? :D
f4428dc5ee81f38_5.jpg defiant attitude ??? ... of course. That's why my avatar has the notation "rebel leader";)

Back
Top Bottom