The Riwa Story Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you Eulalia, Loxuru, and Jollyrei. At first I hesitated to write it. But there's a mass execution writing contest going on at another forum. Naturally I got long-winded and DQed myself by shooting right past the word count.

Secondly I hesitated to post it. But I thought this would be a great place to put it. Now it appears as though I have a second chapter to write in order to deal with mom and her daughter. But can you believe it? Naughty Dorothy has suggested I crucify a couple of members here at crux as a part of my story!

Thank you Eulalia, Loxuru, and Jollyrei. At first I hesitated to write it. But there's a mass execution writing contest going on at another forum. Naturally I got long-winded and DQed myself by shooting right past the word count.

Secondly I hesitated to post it. But I thought this would be a great place to put it. Now it appears as though I have a second chapter to write in order to deal with mom and her daughter. But can you believe it? Naughty Dorothy has suggested I crucify a couple of members here at crux as a part of my story!
Fuck what Dorothy wants... It is a good story. Do note Dorothy suggests crucifying other members yet never offers her body to the wood.

tree old.jpg

I ain't suggesting what you write but I'll donate the spikes and services and a certain French lady has given wood to the cause...

Tree's grand dad...

Naughty Dorothy has suggested I crucify a couple of members here at crux as a part of my story!

That's what CF members are for!:devil:

I do not think the story is too long! A lot of phe power is in the way the details are worked out.

Aslo remarkable is the background of the story, how the state targets the Christians and how this propaganda is accepted by younger generations. The world is North Korea?

It's a tradition here.

Uh oh ... :confused:

Mother and daughter become meat

“You sent for me, mother? Who was that on the phone?”

“Mina, that was Faysal,” her mother Hadya answered gravely. “He is on his way even as we speak. I’m afraid there isn’t much time.”

“Time for what, mother? Why is Faysal coming to our house? I don’t understand.” But deep down Mina did understand, and it made her heart beat fast with anxiety.

“I have unsettling news. We are to prepare for the public square.” Hadya was quite subdued, almost in shock. Mina feared her mother might collapse at any moment.

Hadya abruptly settled into a nearby chair, looking as though the weight of the entire world had come upon her. She looked at her daughter for a long moment. Mina saw a single tear roll down her cheek.

She suddenly arose as though the moment had passed. Then Hadya began to remove her garments, having gathered herself. “He will be here soon, Mina. We must prepare. Remove your clothes.”

“Mother??”

Mina swallowed hard. Then she dutifully started to undress. She had always known her mother to be strong. But Hadya was also dutiful and submissive as was her lot in life. If this was required, there was no point in further argument.

Mina removed her garments until she was fully unclothed. Seeing her mother’s breasts and hairy crotch made her realize this was the first time she could remember seeing her mother’s nudity. She winced at a couple of bruises she saw father had left upon her body as a result of his occasional roughness and anger with her.

“Head lowered, Mina,” Hadya reminded her in a firm tone. Mina gulped and nodded. She felt her nipples harden at her mother’s gaze as she became moist down below, moist from fear and anxiety.

There was a knock on the door. Mina kept her head lowered as her mother went to answer it. She heard the voices as her eyes remained on the floor…

“Are you ready, Hadya?”

“We are ready, Faysal.”

“Very well. First I will conduct my inspection.”

Mina dutifully kept her head down as he approached. She was trembling when he brought her wrists behind her back and secured them together with a cord. She glanced up just enough to see her mother being similarly bound. Then she quickly bowed her head submissively.

Male hands groped and pawed her body, squeezing her mounds, rubbing her ass and feeling her up. But it did not feel sexual. Mina felt like she was being inspected, and it was all she could do not to squirm uncomfortably.

“She will bring a good price, Hadya,” Faysal observed. “You and your daughter will both fetch a good price.” Then Mina felt a collar being placed around her neck. A quick glance over showed her naked mother had already been similarly collared.

Hadya gave her a stern look. Mina quickly lowered her head again in submission. Then a leash was attached to her collar.

She gasped as she and her mother were pulled forward to the door. Surely they were not going out in public like this, were they?? Then they were pulled outside.

Mina felt the flush of shame and embarrassment as they made their way to the street. Her nipples hardened again as she became moist down below. But this time it was easy to keep her head down. She did not want to acknowledge the looks that were sure to come their way.

She glanced over to see her mother walking beside her, her nipples also erect. There was some small comfort in knowing they were sharing a similar humiliation. She also noted her mother’s strides were unwavering. If she could be strong despite their humiliation, Mina decided she would do likewise so as not to dishonor her.

She heard voices from many observers as they walked down the street – no, more like they were being paraded. She had witnessed this a couple of times previously with others being led to the public square. So she understood the reason for the public display. It was to alert the neighborhood.

She could hear the footsteps of the followers. There were male voices as some approached. She tried not to react as hands reached out to carefully grab or squeeze at her nudity.

She was trembling and feeling faint, her nipples hard and her pussy dripping shamefully. Next to her Hadya was taking it with grace and submission. It gave Mina the strength to compose herself and to try to walk with that same composure.

There were more voices… more hands. A quick glance over revealed her mother was also being touched and groped. She swallowed hard, fully understanding what was going to happen next.

Her mind tried to fathom what had happened. Had father submitted them for the auction? Had their family given them up? She could think of no other reason or purpose for this. But was any justification really necessary for a family member to be sent to the public square?

It was not as hard as before to walk behind Faysal. Mina deliberately matched his pace. She could not fathom how her beloved mother could handle such a shameful presentation. But she was bearing it as though she had taken this same path naked every day. Thus, Mina was determined to do likewise.

It was a long three kilometers to the public square. Mina suspected they were being taken down a path that would attract the most attention. It would mean more people would be alerted to participate in the auction when they arrived.

Hands continued to grope and fondle her breasts, arms, and ass, keeping her in a constant state of arousal and humiliation. She overheard male voices discussing amongst themselves their value. Mina shivered again with growing apprehension.

She was sure of it now. There could be no other explanation. They were definitely being taken to the public square to be sold.

Would they be bought by someone who wished to use them for his pleasure and the pleasure of his guests? Would they be sold into slave labor? Mina had no idea. It was then all her hopes and dreams of a future with a husband and family withered away like the grass under the scorching midday sun.

Mina kept her eyes squarely on Faysal’s footwear. Where he was leading them, she and her mother would dutifully follow. There was no other option.

She wanted to glance over at her mother, wanted to look up to see her face and those soft brown eyes for reassurance. But she dared not. Any non-submissive gesture on her part might sour the business transaction to come. And that might risk dishonoring her mother.

She heard more voices as the path hardened into cobblestone. It hurt her bare feet, but she bore it without complaint. After all, her mother had not uttered a sound of protest the entire time. She refused to bring her shame as a result of any discomfort she might have to endure.

They slowed as they approached the square. There was an elevated stone platform ahead. She matched her steps with her mother, the two of them carefully stepping up onto stone that had witnessed many auctions before.

Faysal stopped, and she almost ran into him with her quiet determination to follow. She caught herself just in time. She saw her mother standing quietly right next to her, and she vowed to respond in kind as she kept her head lowered.

Faysal called out to the crowd. Now it was confirmed they were being sold, to be bid upon like merchandise. She tried to tune out the voices as her heart rate quickened, her breathing becoming heavy and labored.

Next to her she saw her mother silent and poised. Again she tried to match her strength. Somehow she would get through this in order to make her mother proud.

She saw the lower half of bodies as men came forward. There was more touching and squeezing and inspecting. There were fingers down below as though inspecting her sex, and it made her tremble with shameful arousal. Were they to be sold as sex slaves?

The auction commenced and the bids went up. She gasped involuntarily as she trembled again. Keeping her head down meant she did not have to lock eyes with those who now looked upon her as mere property.

Faysal encouraged the bidding, explaining how valuable they were. Then a male voice made a loud bid. The others lapsed into silence. Was this new voice a man of some importance? Mina had to struggle not to look up to see who had made such a high offering.

There were no other bids. Mina sensed some were now walking away. Then Faysal announced the auction was over.

She glanced over at her mother, desperately wishing to make eye contact. Would it matter now? She let out a hesitant gasp and a whimper, only to hear her mother quietly chastise her… “Mina, be still.”

A new male stepped up onto the platform. Their leashes were handed over. “I will take them to Rakhshan for Husayn.”

“They are in your charge, Rifat.”

Mina stiffened in alarm as she and her mother were led down off the stone platform into the street. Wasn’t Rakhshan the town butcher? Why were they being taken to the butcher??

Her mind churned as she tried to process the possibilities. Was he to hold them until this Husayn arrived to claim his property? Was there some sort of transfer in order? The other option was one she dared not consider. The mere thought of it threatened to send her spiraling into a panic.

Mina kept her head down the entire time. She sensed they were being silently observed by those along the path to the meat shop. She felt the renewed heat of humiliation, although thankfully the pawing and groping had stopped.

They reached Rakhshan’s shop and were taken inside. They stood silent as though waiting for something… or someone. Mina risked a glance over at her mother to see she still had her head bowed, causing her to quickly do the same. It was still embarrassing, and she wished she could somehow make her erect nipples retract.

She heard Rifat call out for the butcher. A voice from the back instructed him to wait a moment. Mina kept still with her head bowed, her heart racing with fright as her mother patiently stood right next to her.

She heard footsteps. Then she heard Rifat tell Rakhshan, “They were purchased special by Husayn.”

“I cannot have them ready until tomorrow. I have one in back who must be prepared. Tell Husayn I can have them ready by tomorrow night.”

Mina did not see Rifat bow deferentially. But she did see him hand their leashes over. Rakhshan ordered “Come” as he tugged on their leashes.

They followed submissively into the back of his shop. They were walked over to a set of small metal cages. Mina saw a naked girl in one with dull, lifeless eyes. She swallowed hard, wondering how long she had been there.

Her wrists were freed as well as the wrists of her mother. The collars and leashes were removed. For a moment she felt human again. Then Rakhshan opened a couple of cages and motioned… “Enter.”

She looked up in alarm as her mother began to dutifully enter her assigned cage by crawling in backward. It was very small. Then the woman caught sight of her daughter looking at her.

“Mina. Obey.”

She jumped as though awakened from a horrible dream. With her heart beating fast she attempted to crawl on her hands and knees backward into her cage. Inside on the floor secured to the corner were a couple of small metal bowls.

When they were inside, Rakhshan closed the doors to both cages. There was no way to stick fingers through far enough to reach the latch to attempt an escape. Mina would not have tried in any event, still wanting to find a way to honor her mother through this incredibly difficult trial.

There was no need to keep her head lowered anymore. She watched as Rakhshan went over to a bucket. But when he brought it over, out of the corner of her eye she saw her mother bow her head. It made her do likewise.

Rakhshan poured water into their metal bowls. That’s when it dawned on her how thirsty she was. But there was no way to pick the bowl up in her hands.

She saw her mother bend forward and begin to lap like a dog. It was humiliating to watch. But she realized it would satisfy her thirst if she did likewise.

Mina stuck her face close and lapped the water. It was lukewarm, but it wet her parched throat. At least it tasted reasonably clean.

After slaking her thirst, there was nothing else to do. Mina carefully examined her surroundings. She saw a long table the butcher worked at as well as hooks in the ceiling of the shop from which a couple of pulleys with thick straps dangled. Clearly this was where he slaughtered and then prepared his meats.

She looked over at her mother, only to see her head lowered and her eyes closed. Was she praying? What could Allah do for them now?? Praying seemed pointless.

Rakhshan returned and began laying out his tools on the long table. He gathered a large bucket and placed it near the pulleys hanging from the ceiling. Then he came over to the cages.

Mina inhaled sharply, fearing the worst. Then she saw he was collecting the lone girl with the dull eyes. She looked to be about Mina’s age, with modest breasts and a head of black hair that stopped at her shoulders.

He opened the cage, reached in and forcefully grabbed for an arm. The girl allowed him to pull her out of the cage and stand her up. He had a small cord in his hands which he used to tie her arms behind her back. Then he led her over to the hooks.

He laid her out on the floor on her back with her legs under the pulleys. He lowered the straps until he could grab them and secure them around each ankle. Then he pulled on the ropes to both pulleys.

The girl gasped anxiously as she was slowly pulled upside down into the air by her ankles. Mina’s heart beat faster as she watched Rakhshan take her all the way up into the air. Her nipples hardened and she became moist again down below as she saw the young woman dangle a couple of feet off the ground, gently swaying back and forth. Then he set the bucket directly beneath her head.

Mina watched with growing anxiety and a perverse arousal as he went over to his table. He picked up what looked like a ceremonial knife and brought it over. That’s when he grabbed the young woman by her head.

At that moment the girl’s eyes flew open as though life had suddenly returned. Mina’s heart pounded in her chest as she tried to catch her breath. Then she watched as Rakhshan loudly declared “Bismillah!” before dragging the blade across the exposed throat.

The girl jerked at the pain of the cut. Then she started to gurgle, her naked body writhing around as blood pumped out of the wound in the severed neck. Mina shuddered from a flush of warmth inside her as she stared with eyes of horror. Rakhshan calmly walked the knife back to his table.

She watched in utter shock as the poor girl jerked and gurgled in the midst of her death throes. The flow of blood pumped out into the waiting bucket below. Eventually the body settled down until only an occasional muscle spasm indicated she had once been alive. The girl’s eyes were now dull and vacant.

Mina glanced over at her mother. The woman still had her head bowed and appeared to be praying. For all Mina knew, she hadn’t watched any of it… perhaps knowing in advance what was going to happen?

Mina wanted to scream… to cry out… to make some sort of sound to express the horror she felt. But she dared not, not if she wanted to risk dishonoring her mother. Somehow she managed to keep silent except for the sound of her heavy breathing.

Rakhshan walked over to the dangling corpse once the blood had mostly stopped flowing. He used the knife in his hand to remove the head, which by now exhibited an expression of lifeless pain and horror. He calmly took it over and set it on a display tray.

He came back and untied the wrists from behind the back, allowing the arms to dangle. Then he proceeded to sever the hands at the wrists. They joined the head on the tray.

The arms were severed at the shoulders. Mina was now witnessing a woman being butchered. And still her mother remained silent with her head bowed low.

Another bucket was brought over. Rakhshan took a knife and cut into the dead girl’s stomach. Out spilled her entrails as he dug inside to pull out all the organs.

Mina began to feel faint as she watched the entire process… faint and perversely aroused. The girl was gutted and then split in half, both parts dangling from their assigned pulleys. Then she was cut at the waist into quarters.

The quarters were separately taken over to the table where they were cut into smaller sizes. Mina felt another wave of dizziness mixed with a strange arousal. It made her dip her mouth into the bowl of water, hoping she could clear the bile that wanted to rise up in her throat.

All that afternoon Rakhshan quietly cut up the body of the girl he had butchered. When the legs came down, he severed the feet and put them on the tray with the hands and the head. He paid no attention whatsoever to his two remaining charges.

Mina looked over at her mother. She needed something from her now – a word, a glance… something! But her head was still bowed. She appeared to be praying the entire time.

Rakhshan brought the bucket of water over to make sure their bowls were filled. Then he brought over a partially filled sack. Something was poured through the wires into their empty bowls.

Mina assumed it was their evening meal. It reminded her of food one gave to a dog. But she was hungry, and she forced herself to stick her mouth into the bowl and eat.

The taste was not pleasant. But it eased her hunger. Then Rakhshan left the rear of the shop for the night, turning the lights out and plunging them into darkness.

All was quiet. Mina had a difficult time bearing the silence. In a trembling voice she finally called out, “Mother?”

“You must pray, Mina. There is nothing left for us now. You must pray.”

“Mother?”

“You must pray.”

“Allah does not hear us, mother! He cannot save us!”

“It is His will, child. You must be silent. You must pray.”

Mina lapsed into silence. This time it seemed her mother had no words of comfort. But after all, what could she say that might offer the least little reassurance? Their fate would still be the same.

She bowed her head and tried to pray. But the words would not come. She could not fathom a god who would allow them to be butchered in such a manner.

She looked over at her mother: so devout and so strong. Mina swallowed hard. There was nothing left to do now but strive not to dishonor her.

The cage was uncomfortable; it was not designed for sleep. But somehow Mina’s body found a way. Stress and exhaustion overcame her discomfort, allowing her to drift off.

Horrible nightmares awakened her, causing her to cry out. She turned to see her mother bowed low. Was she sleeping or praying? What did it matter? There was nothing else to do.

She drifted off to sleep again, only to awaken some time later to find the lights were on. It was morning, and Rakhshan was at his table preparing his instruments. The bucket had already been placed near the pulleys.

Mina inhaled sharply as she looked over at Hadya. She was still bowed low. Mina decided she would not challenge the faith of her mother at this moment in their lives.

And why should she; what would be the point? She did not want to shake her mother’s faith. Hadya’s faith was in Allah… and her faith was in her mother.

Rakhshan calmly walked over to the cages. Mina gasped in horror as a tear welled up in her eye. Then he opened her mother’s cage.

Hadya dutifully offered an arm which he accepted. She went willingly as he pulled her out and stood her up. Then he tied her arms behind her back with the cord he had brought along.

Mina’s heart beat fast as she watched in wide-eyed horror, her nipples hardening all over again in shameful arousal. Rakhshan led her naked mother over to the pulleys where he laid her out on her back. Then he lowered the straps attached to each pulley.

He wrapped each one around Hadya’s ankles. Then he pulled on the pulleys in unison. Mina’s mother was slowly taken upside down into the air and was left to gently swing back and forth.

Hadya’s brown hair hung down as her breasts sagged. There was a glisten of moisture in the hair of her crotch. Her nipples were exceedingly erect.

Mina stared in speechless horror as her arousal shamefully intensified. She wanted to cry out, to beg Rakhshan to spare her mother. But there was something in her mother’s eyes that prevented her from calling to her. Somehow she held her tongue.

Rakhshan placed a bucket directly underneath Hadya’s head. Then he went over to retrieve the ceremonial dagger. Mina’s breath caught in her throat as he calmly walked it over.

She saw her mother deliberately close her eyes as Rakhshan grabbed her head. She watched helplessly as he loudly declared “Bismillah!” Then he dragged the blade expertly across the exposed throat.

Her mother’s eyes flew open at the suddenly infliction of pain. Then her naked body started jerking about as blood flowed out of the wound into the bucket. It even looked like there might have been a little fluid expelled out of the hairy crotch.

Mina stared in shock, shuddering from a shameful warmth at the casual slaughter of her mother as her heart pound loudly in her chest. To this point it had all seemed so surreal. Now she was witnessing the death of her mother. Mina acknowledged she was now all alone in the world, alone to serve as witness as her mother’s life’s blood poured into the waiting bucket below.

Rakhshan returned the dagger to his table. He retrieved the other blade and brought it over. He waited until most of the blood had drained away. Then he began to calmly sever Hadya’s head from the rest of her body.

Mina went numb: numb with shock and numb with grief at the loss of her mother as the butcher cut into her so casually. Her eyes witnessed it all: the severing of the head, the freeing of the arms to dangle at the sides, the taking of the hands, the removal of the arms. Mina saw it all, but it was as though it did not register… could not register

She witnessed the gutting of her mother, the splitting of the body into halves, and then the quartering. Each section was taken over and sliced up into smaller parcels. Mina watched dully with a strange arousal until she no longer recognized her mother as anything but parcels of meat.

Rakhshan finished the process of butchering. Then the separate pieces were hauled away. The table was cleaned and the buckets taken out until no evidence of her mother remained. It was as though all traces of the woman had been wiped away.

Rakhshan returned to pour more water into her bowl. But Mina did not eat or drink. It was as though her ability to function had been taken from her.

She was left alone for a moment. But all Mina could do was stare at the location where her mother had died. Her mind simply could not process the information.

Rakhshan returned with a couple of nude women. They looked like they could have been sisters. Mina hardly registered their presence. But she did hear them gasp in alarm, each one crying softly.

She barely registered Rakhshan getting his table ready for the afternoon. The buckets were readied, the knives prepared. Then he came over to her cage.

She put up no resistance as he opened it up, reached inside and grabbed her arm. He pulled her out and secured her arms behind her back with a cord. Mina was too numb to react or resist.

He walked her over and laid her down on the ground on her back. The pulleys were lowered; the straps fitted around her ankles. Then she was slowly taken up into the air to gently swing back and forth.

At that moment something seemed to penetrate. Her nipples stiffened as her crotch once again grew moist. She felt a growing arousal that felt shameful yet welcome.

Her senses returned in time to see two frightened young woman in cages watching her with horrified expressions on their faces. She cracked the faintest hint of a smile of sadness that she could not help or comfort them. She wondered if they felt the same strange excitement she was now experiencing.

A hand grasped her head. She heard the word “Bismillah!” before she felt the blade cut across her throat. The pain registered as her eyes flew open in shock. Then her naked body flushed with a pleasurable warmth as she began to jerk around, her life bleeding out into the waiting bucket below.

The last thing she saw were the faces of those two horrified girls. But her last thought was the hope she had not dishonored her mother. Then the pain and humiliation mercifully faded away into nothingness…

© 2017 (written for Mina Oct 4 ’17 by riwa)

Note: Aneeqa works at a slaughterhouse and has told me about this machine. I suppose working at a slaughterhouse would give you a few kinky fantasies.

Aneeqa hustled into the slaughterhouse with concern. Harry had told her she was needed immediately. It had something to do with the mincer and she hoped it hadn’t broken down!

She pulled her jacket over her shoulders as the chill of the slaughterhouse met her at the door. But of course it was always chilly inside! After all, they slaughtered animals and the meat had to be kept cool as it was being processed.

She noticed right away from the lack of sound over in that part of the slaughterhouse that the mincer was not running. ‘Great; that’s all we need!’ she thought as she hustled over. The plant foreman and three of the guys were standing around as though they didn’t know what to do.

“Ok, Harry!” she called out as she rushed over. “What’s happened? What’s going on; give it to me straight!”

“It’s real simple, love,” he told her with a disarming smile. “You’re going into the mincer.” He said it calmly and with a straight face.

Aneeqa blinked in confusion like one of those goats right before the poor thing was slaughtered. That’s when Harry ordered the guys standing around to grab her and strip her out of her clothes. Aneeqa blurted out a cry of surprise as they grabbed her and started pulling off her garments!

“Harry??” she gasped in shock. “What gives? What are you doing??!!”

“I told you, love,” he said patiently to her. “You’re going into the mincer… and you’re going in right now!”

“What? This is a joke, right? You can’t be serious! Now get these guys off me – hey… HEY!”

They took her right off her feet, pulling off her clothes from either end. Aneeqa was too stunned to put up a fight. In less than a minute she was buck naked, her nipples hard from the humiliation of being forcibly undressed right in front of Harry and his men. She was also disturbingly wet down below, something she hoped none of the guys would notice.

“Harry, what IS this??” she asked again, suddenly feeling a stab of fear in the pit of her gut.

“I TOLD you, love!” he explained patiently. “You’re going into the mincer today… right now, just like I told you.”

“But Harry… WHY??”

“Because I got a request, love… a request with a hell of a lot of coin to go with it!”

“Harry, you CAN’T be serious!!”

Now Aneeqa was breathing heavy. Surely this wasn’t happening to her, was it? They were probably just going to rape her, right? But then what would they do to her body after they’d had their way with her??

They all got on either side of her two by two. Then Harry reached over and hit the switch. The mincer roared to life with an ominous grumble. Aneeqa gasped in alarm.

Gawd! The damn machine sounded HUNGRY!

“H-Harry??” she gasped uncertainly as she started to tremble. Now there was no denying how wet she was… wet and terribly frightened. She simply couldn’t wrap her mind around what Harry had told her!! Surely this was just a game, right??!!

They turned her around until her head was pointed in the direction of the opening. Already she could hear the blades churning, waiting to chew up its next meal! Gawd!! What if they were really going to do it???!!!

They adjusted their grip on her until there was a guy on each arm and each leg. “Harry, s-stop kidding around, ok?” she gasped, her breathing heavy and labored. He just looked down at her sorrowfully.

“I hate to do this to you, love,” he said regretfully. “I really liked you. But we’re being paid a lot of money, you see.”

“Gawd, Harry; you WOULDN’T!!”

“We’re going to toss you in head first, love,” he told her soothingly. “That way it will only hurt for about a second or two before it crushes your skull. It’ll go quicker that way.”

“Harry; NOO!” Now she was really starting to hyperventilate, on the verge of a humiliating orgasm. She was also about to wee herself!!

“On the count of three, fellas,” he told his companions. “The count of three and we’ll throw her right in. The mincer will grab her and start chewing her up head first and then we’ll be done with her.” That’s when Aneeqa screamed in pure terror…

“HARRY, DON’T DO IT!”

“ONE…” and they hefted her forward before she swung right back. Aneeqa pissed herself right there on the spot, screaming… “OHMYGAWD!”

“…TWO…”

Aneeqa winced as the hardest orgasm she’d ever experienced hit her like a freight train…

“THREE!” and Aneeqa went flying into the mincer…

“AAIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

She was still orgasming when her head hit the churning blades. Her screams were silenced in an instant to the sound of a loud *CRACK*. Her naked body immediately went into violent spasms and convulsions.

There was a distinct change in the sound of the mincer as it chewed up her body, grinding through flesh and bone as it consumed her shoulders, eating into her chest. Her breasts all but exploded as the machine hungrily gulped down her upper body. Her violently writhing torso disappeared next, leaving her naked, wriggling legs to be eaten up together as one.

Harry watched as the machine swallowed her whole. Then the sound changed again as the machine settled into an idling hum after having quickly digested its meal. For a moment he almost thought he heard the damn thing let out a bit of a belch. But the deed was done! Aneeqa was gone, off to be canned and fed to all the cats and dogs of the entire country.

“Take her clothes and get rid of them,” he instructed one of the men. “And remember: she was never here! Everyone got that?” There were nods of understanding.

“Now get back to work!” Harry instructed and the men separated off to their assigned duties. He was left standing there all alone, staring at the bloody blades to the mincer.

He was going to miss that woman, especially getting to see her naked if only for a moment! But now he had a raging boner! He decided he was going to have to visit the wife during lunch hour and fuck the damn bitch silly…

© 2012 (written for Aneeqa Nov 21 ’12 by riwa)

Hanging the Heretic

Another hanging was scheduled, this time for a sister who’d been condemned as a heretic. Sister Filomena and Sister Carlotta quickly volunteered to serve as witnesses. Sister Rosabel again offered to serve Father Steppola’s need to release the build-up of evil inside him during the cleansing and purging.

At the appointed time the heretic was marched naked to the private courtyard surrounded by the walls of the convent. This was done without the presence of ordinary citizens. It was feared the evil leaving the body of the dying might find another suitable host.

Sister Marguerite did not attempt to resist as she was marched naked out to the courtyard. A sign was draped around her neck, accusing her of heresy. But her only crime was in responding according to her body’s natural desires.

Succumbing to the sins of the flesh was not the crime Father Steppola acknowledged in these matters, especially since he frequently fought a similar temptation. Instead, the guilty was condemned as a heretic for giving in. It was a way of denying what was a frequent battle within the members inside the convent.

Sister Marguerite was taken up onto the little gallows. She was made to stand upon a stool and noosed up. Filomena and Carlotta quickly dropped to their knees to pray. Then one of them slowly pulled the stool out from underneath her feet.

Marguerite kicked and struggled, throwing her hips out suggestively. It was obvious she was fully possessed by the sins of the flesh. Her breasts bounced upon her chest as her nipples protruded.

Filomena and Carlotta spent the whole time praying. However they prayed with their eyes open, focused upon the dying body of a sister they had known for many years. Both of them felt strong stirrings, a manifestation of the sins of the flesh wanting to settle upon them both.
3276101032soloplayer.jpg
Father Steppola had his own issues to contend with. Sister Rosabel dutifully attended to his manhood until the evil was purged in the form of his cream. She willingly accepted it onto her face as a sign of submission to humiliate the flesh.

It took Sister Marguerite a full 15 minutes to die. The sins of the flesh were strong within her, and she thrust and jerked and twisted as though attempting to drive it out with her dying breath. Father Steppola watched intently, making sure Sister Rosabel was not subjected to the display for fear she might receive some small measure of what was being strangled out of Marguerite.

Filomena and Carlotta were not as fortunate. Witnessing the hanging filled them both with strong desire. It was their sixth execution to observe, each one more erotic than the last.

Father Steppola went inside with Rosabel to pray (and to finish driving out any remnants of the sins of the flesh), Filomena and Carlotta stayed for as long as they could stand it. Then they retreated to the interior of the convent, leaving the hanged one to dangle for the required hour before the hired ones came to take her away.

This one was worse than the others. They discreetly made their way to a private room of the convent. Then they disrobed where they let loose their own sins of the flesh upon each other, orgasming several times as they feasted with their mouths and by pressing their intimate parts together.

It was unfortunate Father Rigoletta chose that moment to pass through that part of the convent and overhear their cries of pleasure. He quietly opened the door and witnessed what was going on inside. Then Father Steppola was summoned.

The sisters were exposed, and they humbly confessed. Another hanging was scheduled as soon as the body of Sister Marguerite was hauled away. Then they were stripped naked and taken outside, signs dangling around their necks condemning them as “heretics”.

Sister Rosabel returned to aide in Father Steppola’s battle with the flesh. Two nuns new to the convent – Sisters Eva and Anita - were called to serve as witnesses and to pray. Then a second hanging was arranged to occur almost immediately.

Sisters Filomena and Carlotta were noosed together. They were naked standing on stools side by side. Then the new sisters pulled the stools out before they began to pray.

The two condemned nuns started to kick and struggle, their naked bodies bouncing into each other. It seemed Father Steppola was caught by surprise at the amount of sins of the flesh needing to be purged with these two. They kicked, orgasmed and danced with great fervor, bouncing off each other until the evils had been fully purged. Father Steppola needed to use Rosabel’s mouth twice during the hanging.

Afterwards he retreated to the interior of the convent to pray. Sister Rosabel went to her room to deal with her own sins, masturbating furiously. Unfortunately Sisters Eva and Anita came together after the hanging to discuss what they had witnessed. Both needed a release, and began touching each other experimentally, setting them on the same journey recently completed by Sisters Filomena and Carlotta.

(Oct 19 '17 by riwa)

Teri and the Halloween visitors

It was just after 5pm when Teri started getting her first trick-or-treaters. They were all dressed up in their cute costumes. She loved giving out candy, and she had plenty on hand. But she had ulterior motives.

For the past week she’d been handing out cards to potential clients at the club she worked. She planned on giving them a special treat after all the trick-or-treaters died down. She wanted to make a full night of it.

More kids showed up, no doubt dropped off by the male in the car on the street. Teri was in her black witch’s costume with lots of cleavage and an extremely short skirt. She “accidentally” dropped a piece of candy which she bent over to pick it up, showing the man in the car her ass and the white thong digging through her crack. Then she blew him a kiss before sending the kids back to him.

It was like that for the next couple of hours after the sun went down. Kids with fathers waiting got an extra piece of candy. And she seemed accident prone, dropping it onto the sidewalk and then bending over to give the males a show and a veiled invitation to return for a treat of their own.

At 7:30 the first father returned after the trick-or-treaters dried up. Teri promptly took him into the bushes beside the front door. Then she dropped to her knees and gave him a blowjob, taking his load into her mouth. Another card was passed out, giving him a discount for a lap dance on his next visit to her club before she sent him on his way.

She got a couple more fathers, and two more loads of salty cum down her throat. Then she noticed what looked like some older trick-or-treaters on the street. Their costumes were impressive: villains of the slasher movies including Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger and a ghostface in the mix.

She smiled at them and blew them a kiss. Perhaps she could get them in for blowjobs and more discounts at her club. With any luck she could improve her business.

They moved on as another car came in. Another father she recognized from earlier in the evening got out and came up to her steps while she was standing outside. “Trick or treat?” she asked coyly.

“Treat,” he replied with a knowing smile, pulling her to him and giving her a kiss. She smiled as she pulled him into the bushes, got onto her knees and freed his bulge for another nice Halloween snack.

The evening wore on, and she sucked a total of 8 men in her shrubbery. Then she saw those costumed villains had returned. It looked like they were taking pictures with their iPhone.

She blew them another kiss, showed them her backside, and deliberately bent over, giving them a good view of her white thong. That’s when they all came over. There were too many for the bushes, so she let them surround her as she got on her knees and blew them right there on the sidewalk.

The Freddy character was using his iPhone to record the event. She swallowed three loads until only Voorhees was left as Freddy recorded it all. “Make sure you tell all your friends about me,” she told them with a smile. “Your next visit to the club is good for a substantial discount.”

“Our friends are all dead,” Freddy smiled back. “You’re next.”

She grunted in alarm as Voorhees cock was shoved down her throat. She could hardly breathe as he gave her quite a load, and she gagged and gurgled. Then they muscled her inside her house, locking the door behind her and turning off the yard light to indicate she was “closed for the night”.

She tried to cry out, but Myers covered her mouth with his hand. They went to her bedroom where they stuffed some nylons into her mouth. Then they stretched her arms out and tied them off to the top corners of her bed.

The cocks came out again, only this time her mouth was already preoccupied. Voorhees and Myers grabbed her legs, splitting them apart as ghostface pushed his cock into her wet pussy. Freddy recorded the whole event with his iPhone.

She grunted as ghostface fucked her hard. She tried to tell them they didn’t have to be so rough and that she would willingly take them on if only they would give her a little compensation in return. But they weren’t interested, and the nylons in her mouth made her speech unintelligible.

She became alarmed as Voorhees took his turn. This time he fucked her ass. But what alarmed her was when he was given a pair of her nylons lying on the floor which he used to strangle her during sex.

Teri let out a garbled cry of horror. She could hardly breathe. Now she began to fear for her life.

They took turns raping her, two holding her legs apart and one recording the event as the fourth used her. She was fucked in both holes as she cried out in growing terror. What’s worse, they kept strangling her half to death with her nylons, making her afraid they might kill her and leave her lying on her bed in a degrading position to be found later.

When they finally finished, Voorhees and Myers left as Freddy and ghostface used two nylons to strangle her while lying on the bed on either side of her. “What’s wrong?” Freddy laughed. “Hosiery got your tongue?” To emphasize, he tugged on the ones in her mouth as they strangled her hard with more nylons.

Teri was sure this was it. She was full of spunk and was going to be strangled to death. Then surprisingly they let up on the nylons.

Voorhees and Myers returned with a bunch of Halloween candy. “Trick or treat, bitch!” Freddy cackled. Then they started shoving it up her cunt and ass as he added, “Don’t you know you can overdose on too much candy?”

Teri cried out as small packages of treats and candy bars were forced up her holes. Her pussy was stuffed, and her ass felt like she really had to take a dump. It was horrible, humiliating beyond words.

Myers motioned he wanted to use the knife on her. “Can’t leave you out, can we?” Freddy told him with a smile. Then he motioned at her… “Go right ahead and enjoy yourself.” So Myers plunged the blade into Teri’s stomach.

She screamed into the nylons in her mouth as she stiffened from the pain. Michael cut her open and pulled out some of her guts. Then they all began stuffing more candy inside the bloody opening. Freddy cackled there was always room for one more piece.

Teri screamed and grunted as they freed her from the bed while ghostface continued pushing candy into her gaping wound. Her tummy began to bulge from all that extra candy she had left over. One of them dumped the contents of several packages of candy corn into her guts. Then each one got an arm or leg before they carried her off into the bathroom.

To her horror she saw the tub was full. One of them must have filled it while she was being strangled. They ripped out the nylons in her mouth, allowing one final scream of horror, pain and violation. Then they pushed her down into the filled tub until she was lying on her back.

Teri was totally submerged as they pushed her to the bottom. The pain of her opened gut was too much to be able to hold her breath. That’s when she started gulping water, gurgling and drowning as her head twisted from side to side.

“Stupid bitch!” Freddy chastised her. “Don’t you know you should never go into the water on a full stomach?” He laughed maniacally as they made sure she couldn’t get her head up.

The water turned bloody as bits of candy floated around, having been discharged out of her cunt, ass and stomach. Teri finally went limp as she stared up in horror. “Better give her more candy,” Freddy advised. Ghostface happily stuffed more into her gaping mouth. Then they got up and left.

It was their third stripper visit of the evening, and they wanted to get in two more before they settled down for the night…

(written for Teri Oct 21 ’17 by riwa)

Dottie’s horse hanging

It was a day like all the others. The sheriff came for me like he always does, bringing an extra horse so I could ride comfortably. So I waited until we were well out of town before I took off my blouse for the ride, just to thank him for my own horse like I always did.

We were headed off to the place we always go whenever he wants to have sex with me. It’s an empty cabin about 5 miles from town. It’s a quiet place where we can go have sex without fear of the townspeople finding out.

You see the sheriff and I have this arrangement. I let him taste my wares whenever he’s in that mood… and I get to keep my business without fear of being arrested. It’s a handy little arrangement for the two of us. Besides, the sheriff is pretty good with that cock of his!

The first indication that something was wrong was when we approached some trees. Right away I noticed a noose hanging down from one of the branches, a noose that made my breath quicken! What the hell was it doing there out in the middle of nowhere??!!

The sheriff guided us to it and then brought his horse right up alongside mine as we approached the noose. “Tom?” I gasped in alarm. “What’s all this?” I suddenly had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach!

“Sorry, Dottie,” he told me sadly. “All the women in town signed a petition and delivered it to Mayor Johnson. They’re tired of you meeting with their husbands all the time. They want you gone so the mayor agreed.”

I felt a jolt of horror and I started to breathe heavily, especially when he took a length of rope and started to tie my wrists behind my back. “Tom??” I panted anxiously, trying my best not to panic.

“It’s better this way, Dottie,” he told me as he sat on his horse right next to me. “The town wanted a public lynching, but I wouldn’t have it. In fact I’m the only one who stood up for you… said you were good for business. But they were insistent. So I told them I’d take care of it personally. Besides,” he added somewhat conspiratorially. “Once they find out I’ve been seeing you on the side along with the rest of them, they’ll want my badge for sure! And then they’ll send ME packing!”

“But TOM!!!” I panted heavily, realizing the noose that now framed my face was indeed meant for me. “I thought… I thought we HAD something!!”

“We did, Dottie,” he sighed heavily as he finished tying my arms behind my back. “But sadly it’s over now. Don’t worry, sweetheart; this won’t take long.” Oh, so I was his sweetheart now, especially now that he was about to hang me??!!

I couldn’t believe this was happening to me!! I wanted to scream but I couldn’t; my mouth was too dry!! I just couldn’t believe Tom was DOING this to me!! After all, this was Tom we’re talking about here… the man who had stood up for me and had protected me and had made love to me all these many months!! How could he just up and HANG me like this???!!!

I was starting to breathe pretty heavily when he took the noose and looped it around my head. I think that’s when it became all too real, especially when I felt that rough hemp scratch my throat. I gasped instinctively when he tightened the knot near my left ear.

Now I’ve seen hangings before, but those were different! There were those two cattle rustlers who were dropped on the gallows at the courthouse. Their necks broke right away, although they kicked and jerked afterwards for several minutes.

Then there was Mrs. Sherman who was found guilty of putting a rattlesnake in bed with her husband. He got bit three times and it took him a whole four hours to die! They long-dropped her as well and her neck snapped like a toothpick when she bounced at the end of the rope.

But this was much different!! There was going to be hardly any drop with me at all and it terrified me out of my mind!! My neck wasn’t going to break; I was going to strangle to death!!

Miss Lola once told me she’d witnessed a lynching during her trip out West. It seems some guy had raped this poor girl on the trail where there were no judges around. So she said they took him and hung him from a nearby tree. She told me it took quite awhile for him to finally stop kicking and expire!!

“Tom???!!!” I tried one last time. I certainly didn’t want to hang, didn’t want to strangle to death!!

He just got down off his horse and then walked it over to a tree where he tied it off. I was left sitting there on my horse, hoping to gawd it wouldn’t move or anything! Otherwise I was going to slide right out of the saddle and hang to death!!

He came right back and took hold of the bridle to my horse. I was frightened out of my wits, unable to comprehend this was really going to happen to me! Then he looked over toward something in the ground just beyond the bush.

I followed his gaze with my eyes; what the hell was he looking at?? Then I saw it and the blood drained from my face!! OH MY GAWD!!! IT WAS A GRAVE, FRESHLY DUG!!! I promptly wet myself right then and there; I was absolutely terrified!!
dhh2.jpg
The sheriff saw my facial expression and he softened a little. I got the impression that a part of him didn’t really want to do this! But I could tell there was a part of him that did!! THAT was the part that was going to get me hanged!!

“Don’t worry, Dottie,” Tom said, nodding at the freshly dug grave. “I’ll see you get a good burial.” Then he began to walk my horse out from underneath me!!!

That really did it; that jarred me firmly into the reality that I was going to die here! That’s when I finally found my voice and I started to scream. But the noose immediately tightened around my neck as I slid off the saddle! A moment later I couldn’t scream at all as the rope bore my weight from the limb of that tree!!

Almost immediately my legs started to fly as though I was trying to kick my boots off!! It surely succeeded as they both went flying! I must’ve been a sight to behold swinging back and forth with my legs going all crazy like that!!

I think my mind tried to tell my bare feet to find something solid to stand upon. But there was nothing beneath me other than bare ground… and that was well over a foot below me!! It only succeeded in making me kick all the harder!!

I had no idea hanging could hurt as bad as mine did! My neck hadn’t broken; in fact I could even get a little air!! But all I could do was choke and rasp for what little breath I DID get!!

It was bad; it was really bad!! My body wanted air; I wanted to breathe so badly!! And when I couldn’t hardly get any, my legs started to kick as though they no longer cared what my brain was telling them!!
dhh5.jpg
Tom stood there the whole time watching me! I simply couldn’t believe he was standing there letting me hang to death, not after all the times we’d had sex together!! What’s more, I was shocked when I saw a bulge begin to develop right there in his pants just as plain as day!!!

I wanted to breathe; I needed to breathe; I really, really needed to breathe!!! I jerked my knees up and that loosened the noose just a bit, enough to give me a quick breath! But that only made the rope tighten around my neck and I choked and gasped even more!! How cruel!!! The harder I kicked, the tighter my noose became!!!
dhh7.jpg
I couldn’t help myself; I kicked my legs every which way as my body twisted and swung back and forth!! Then I frantically jerked my knees up again! That did give me another quick little breath. But it wasn’t nearly as much as the last one and I really needed a good breath of air!! Not getting hardly anything in my lungs REALLY made me panic!!!
dhh8.jpg
I got glimpses of Tom as I twisted and turned, glimpses of him and that damned bulge in his pants!! What horrified me was the little wet spot I suddenly saw!! He must’ve had an eruption in there while I was hanging!!! How could it be so sexual for him seeing me suffer??!! How the hell could he enjoy my hanging so much???!!!

It felt like an eternity feeling that noose tighten around my neck! When I tried jerking my knees up a third time, it didn’t work!! I didn’t get any air at all!! It really scared me when I felt my chest heaving and I couldn’t get any air in or out of my lungs!!!

I finally started feeling new sensations in my body… new agonies to match the pain of the noose around my neck!! Everything hurt like hell inside me and I couldn’t feel my arms and legs anymore!! My body may have been aroused but I sure as hell couldn’t tell, not with all the pain I was experiencing!!

I finally stopped struggling and just hung there as my vision started to fade! I couldn’t believe I was still conscious, nor could I believe how much it hurt!! I just wanted for it to be over!!!

I was vaguely aware of Tom coming up to me, aware of him caressing my legs. His hands came up to touch and fondle my breasts but I couldn’t feel them. I just hung there rasping for breath, my body twitching as I jerked in the noose.

“You were a good lay, Dottie; I’m going to miss you,” he said softly. But I didn’t hear him. Then there was a rattle from somewhere deep in my chest.

I vaguely sensed my bladder giving way, felt my pee trickling down my legs and soiling my bottoms. But I was too far gone to care. My eyes stayed open but I could no longer see.

I shuddered one more time before finally slipping away. My body slowly swayed back and forth but my soul was no longer inside me. I was Tom’s dead whore, hanging at the end of a rope because of a town full of jealous bitches!!

He stood there looking at me for the longest time. But the bastard left me up the whole time just to make sure I was good and dead. After thirty minutes or so he finally took me down.

After that I guess I became just another corpse to him because he tossed me unceremoniously into that grave he must have dug the night before. Then he tossed my boots and blouse in with me. Finally he used that spade he had set aside to cover me up with the soil of the earth.

He never said any words; he never cried; he never did anything but shovel! Dirt landed on my face, on my tits, on my pussy, in my eyes, in my hair. He showed no emotions at all as he covered me up! Perhaps if I would have known he was so cold-hearted, I might not have been so eager to allow him to enjoy my womanly charms, the bastard!!

To make matters worse he never left a marker for me or anything. There was nothing more than a little mound of dirt to mark where he buried me. And out here that wasn’t going to last very long!

For all anyone knew I had simply disappeared off the face of the earth! Dottie the town whore was gone! No one knew what had become of me because Tom never told a soul. And no one mourned my passing either, that’s for damn sure!! But I guess that’s what those bitches in town had wanted in the first place, right? So I guess they got their wish…

© 2014 (written Jan 29 ’14 by riwa)

(Vidcaps are from an old Rue Morgue clip and are for illustration purposes only.)

I thought I might use this thread to upload the occasional drowning picture or story. And here is a story I finished last night, inspired by the pictures I included.

The Party Crasher

I’d heard about that blonde bimbo of course. She was having a meteoric rise in Hollywood. No matter where I turned, I saw her pictures splattered everywhere.

Maybe I shouldn’t have taken it so personally. After all, I was working on my own Hollywood career. But she was appearing everywhere to get extra publicity. And now she’d crashed my party with Clifton Webb for our movie Boy on a Dolphin.

Of course I knew about the way she’d crashed Howard Hughes’ press junket for his movie Underwater! back in ’55. She dove into the pool with all those reporters snapping pictures and came back up without her top. Oh, she claimed it was an accident. But those in the know were certain she’d rigged it to fall off for the publicity.

That day was supposed to be for Jane Russell, the star of Hughes picture. But by the time she came out in her one-piece, all the reporters had run out of film after snapping pics of that blonde bimbo. That bitch Mansfield had stolen her spotlight. And now she was here at my dinner party!

I tried to be nice about the whole thing. But the photographers swarmed us the moment she came over to my table. She was happy and bubbly, showing off her boobs which were virtually hanging out. No wonder they kept snapping pictures of her.
c39b45449429934e361c52021b793f7e.jpg
Can you believe it? The bitch took a seat between me and Clifton. She was all over him, hoping he didn’t mind her crashing his party and how she was oh-so-grateful just to be in our company. It was really starting to make me sick.

I couldn’t help looking at her boobs. After all, they were right there staring at me. Hell, I thought they were going to spill out onto my plate! I didn’t know what the hell to do!
AAu4NUG.jpg
She started gushing about some of the movies she was in and how nice of a town Hollywood was while giving Clifton an approving eye. Underneath I was steaming. When a few more photographers snapped a couple of pictures of her - and they were taking pics of her, mind you, and not me since I’d become a mere accessory at that damned table – I’d finally had enough.

I whispered into her ear, “Can I talk to you for a minute? I know a producer who might be interested in you.”

“Really?” Oh, that bimbo was happy to think her presence might have given her another opportunity to further her career.

We stood up together and headed toward the back of the establishment. A couple photographers got up to follow us. “Really gentlemen,” I scolded. “Can’t us girls use the ladies room without a flashbulb snapping off in our faces?” They both apologized, and we left them behind.

I steered us past the ladies room and out the back door. There was the faintest hint of a chill in the air out there on the patio by the pool. But I hadn’t brought my wrap because this wasn’t going to take long.

“So who’s this producer you know?” she asked. She looked rather dubiously at me, perhaps wondering why I was being so nice to her.

“It was a ruse to get you out of there,” I told her. “In fact that’s exactly what I want from you right now… to get you out of here. Why don’t you go back to where you came from? This is a private party.”

“A private party? I didn’t know it was a private party!”

“Don’t get cute with me, honey. I know all about the way you crash parties for publicity. And you’re not crashing mine.”

“You got me all wrong, Sofie.”

“It’s Sofia…”

“I just came to be nice and to pay my respects to Clifton, ‘Sofia’.” She spat my corrected name out none too kindly.

“And you’ve got all the photographers snapping pictures of your boobs. Did you know the ‘twins’ are about to come out of there?”

“The ‘twins’ are just fine,” she shot back. “And look who’s talking!” she added as she pointed at my chest. “All you’re trying to do is get yourself some extra publicity!”

“That’s because it’s my movie, you bitch! I don’t need no blonde bimbo cutting into my time with the press.”

“That’s just fine coming from an Italian tramp like you!”

“You bitch!” and I lunged at her.

I grabbed her and pushed her backwards into the pool. We hit the water with a splash and went right under. The water was cool, but I was all heated up in anger.

She came up sputtering… “You Italian BITCH!” Then she pushed me under. I lost a flurry of bubbles as I pushed her away and shot back up to the surface.

“I can’t believe you pushed me into the pool!”

“And I can’t believe you crashed my party, you blonde bitch!” And with that we grappled with each other.

I twisted her under the water, having developed some breath-holding skills from my work on my recent movie. Seeing her bubble was extremely satisfying. Then she kneed me in the groin, getting me to lose my grip as she shot back up to the surface.

“You Italian tramp! You’re going to pay for that!” Then she charged me, pushing me under and forcing me downward.

I twisted out of her grip, and we wrestled for a bit, spinning around and around and spewing bubbles. By then the ‘twins’ had come out as her dress simply wasn’t much of a swimsuit. Seeing them staring at me like that only enraged me more.

She pushed me away and shot up to the surface again. I headed up after her, wrapping my arms around her legs and pulling her under. I heard a satisfying gasp for breath before she spewed a lot of bubbles.

Her dress was coming apart at the seams… and I decided to encourage the process. I pulled and tugged until more of it came away. That’s when she struck back, ripping my top down and breaking my little straps to my black outfit.

Her dress became sheer in the water as we fought and bubbled. There wasn’t much light in the water. But I could see just fine… enough to want to drown the party-crashing bimbo.

I had just popped up for a much needed breath when she wrapped her thighs around me and got me in a head-lock. She forced me down until I started bubbling. The crazy bitch was actually trying to drown me!

I screamed my breath away in fury as I struggled to break out of her grasp. I worked myself loose and popped up for breath, panting like crazy. I was dimly aware of a couple flashbulbs going off before I wrapped her up in my arms and drove her toward the bottom.

We bubbled as we wrestled against each other. I had her boobs pressed up against my chest. It disgusted me… and yet I’ll admit this only to you that I did feel a little aroused.

She twisted out of my grasp and shot back up to the surface. More flashbulbs went off, indicating we’d attracted a crowd. That’s when I realized there was more of me showing than I wanted to show at Clifton’s dinner party.

There were several standing along the side of the pool as we caught our breath. I bellowed out, “BLONDE BIMBO!” while she responded with “YOU ITALIAN TRAMP!” Then I charged her again.

We were up at the surface long enough for me to overhear… “Shouldn’t we split them up?” “What… and spoil a good catfight in the water??” Then I had her in a headlock as I kicked her down toward the bottom of the pool.

She twisted out of my grasp and kneed me in the groin again. That really pissed me off. So I wrapped her up in a big bear hug chest to chest as I kicked us both to the bottom of the pool.

I could feel her erect nipples pressing up against mine as she struggled in my grasp. She was bubbling and crying out as her lungs heaved. I was out of breath as well, but my mind was in a fog of fury and I wasn’t thinking straight.

I kicked us all the way to the bottom where she tried to shake me. But this time I wasn’t about to let go. When we hit the bottom she glugged as she gulped down a big mouthful of water.

My lungs were on fire, but I was still pissed off. In my mind it was better to drown the both of us than to allow this gate-crasher to get away with the stunt she’d pulled. The training I got on that movie helped me to hold my breath and stay down a few moments longer.

The bitch looked up at me in horror as she hitched and gurgled. It was so satisfying seeing her suck water. The way her boobs shook as she spasmed and convulsed made me struggle to hold my breath a few seconds longer to watch just to make sure she really drowned.

She was coughing and doubling over when I lost the ability to hold my breath. I swallowed water and went into a panic as I started gulping and convulsing. I’d stayed down too long.

I was drowning right there with her; our dresses shredded, our boobs exposed, and our bodies nearly naked. It occurred to me just how stupid I’d been trying to drown the blonde bimbo. Dying was going to cost me my career in Hollywood.

I was still hitching and coughing up bubbles when I felt arms wrap under my shoulders and haul me back up. When I reached the surface I thought I heard some guy yell, “SOMEBODY HELP ME; SHE’S DROWNING! SOMEBODY GO DOWN AND GET JANE!” I heard another splash as I was dragged over to the side of the pool, coughing and puking my guts out.

I could just make out some photographer hauling that blonde bimbo up from the bottom of the pool. Her eyes were glazed over and she wasn’t moving. At that moment I did feel a little bit sorry.

They got her out of the water and laid her out where a couple of guys started doing CPR and giving her mouth to mouth. I figured they had to be happy they were getting to lock lips with her, even if it was to save her worthless life. Then she coughed up a lungful of water as she started to come around.

I didn’t know whether to feel angry or relieved. But at least I’d taught her not to mess with an ‘Italian tramp’ anytime in the near future. And the publicity we were both going to receive after this night was probably going to be priceless…

(Nov 27 ’17)

(Pictures found on the Internet and used for illustration purposes only.)

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring except my slut spouse.
She’d crept down the stairs by our chimney with care
In hopes that her paramour soon would be there.

We both had no children. Twas just her and I.
I thought we were happy. But that was a lie.
A sound woke me up and I reached for my bride.
But I felt an emptiness there at my side.

I got out of bed and I looked all around
Wondering where my slut wife could be found.
I searched high and low but I heard not a peep
Maybe she’d gone back to bed for some sleep.

Back to our bedroom, but that’s when I heard
A sound from below. I spoke not a word.
I went down the hall and I reached for the stair
Surely she had to be down there somewhere.

I went down the steps… and what did I see?
My horny slut wife with our neighbor McPhee!
She was flat on the floor. He was pounding her hard
While a blanket of snow settled down on our yard.

I could not believe it; I stood there in shock
Watching that slut getting fucked by his cock.
She seemed to enjoy it; she cried out his name.
I wanted to stop her adulterous game.

I crept to the kitchen and got me a knife
Thinking of ending that whore-bitch’s life.
A slit throat would do it; first her and then him.
My sanity started to sputter and dim.

I calmly walked in. They were there by the tree
Gasping and moaning – my wife and McPhee.
“Who’s going first?” I asked, hefting the blade.
“Who wants to die on my floor getting laid?”

They both gasped in shock at my unbridled passion.
I swear McPhee’s face had turned totally ashen.
He got to his feet so incredibly quick
My wife’s cream was still dripping fresh off his dick.

He snatched up his clothes and he raced for the door
Telling me this would not happen no more.
“Get the hell out; don’t you ever come back
Or I’ll slit your damn throat, you big wife-stealing hack!”

My fury then shifted. I turned to my wife.
My hand was clenched tight to the long kitchen knife.
The look on her face told me she was afraid of
What I might do next, standing there with the blade.

She patted the floor, perhaps hoping for luck.
Then she said, “Come down, honey! Let’s have us a fuck.
It was only this once, and ‘twas only McPhee.
It’s Christmas Eve, honey. Come down and fuck me!”

I’ll admit I was hard, and I don’t know the reason.
Perhaps I was gracious because of the season.
She grabbed on my robe and she pulled me down to her.
I saw in a flash she was hoping I’d do her.

She opened my robe and grabbed onto my dick
Where she started to suck, hoping that was the trick.
She hoped by her actions that she would get laid
And would thus put off feeling the wrath of my blade.

The slut’s got a mouth, I must give her that much.
And she’s got such a way with her hands and her touch.
I was soon giving in as I gave her my cock.
She took it right in and we started to rock.

She moaned and she whimpered. My wife’s such a whore.
She’s wrapped me around her small finger before.
I fucked the bitch hard and I fucked the bitch rough
While she acted like it wasn’t nearly enough.

And that’s when it hit me, right there on the floor.
How many men had come in through our door
To fuck this great slut? I flew into a rage.
My passions were churning despite my old age.

She moaned the wrong name and that clinched it for me.
Twas clear she’d fucked more than our neighbor McPhee.
I brought the knife down and I made an incision
Deep down in her gut, an emphatic decision.

She let out a scream; her eyes flew open wide.
But her whoring ways I could no longer abide.
I stabbed her again just below both her tits.
My wife started jerking in spasmodic fits.

I brought the knife down from her boobs to her snatch.
A cuckolded husband, no fury could match.
In anger I reached in and pulled out her guts.
She couldn’t believe it; she thought I was nuts.

I no longer wanted to fuck her sweet muff.
That wet, clenching pussy was now not enough.
I pulled my cock out and pushed into her wound.
She let out a cry and then frightfully swooned.

Her guts rubbed my dick giving pleasure and joy.
She was nothing to me ‘cept a dying fuck-toy.
I fucked her entrails as they rubbed on my dick
Till I saw an observer, that old elf St Nick!

I started to stammer. He told me to smile.
“I’ve known of your slut and her ways for a while.
I’ve come to assist you; it’s Christmas, you see.
I’ve already slaughtered your neighbor McPhee.”

He knelt on the floor and he pulled out his cock.
Then he fucked my wife’s guts, giving her double-shock.
We fucked her together, him there at my side.
My wife just kept cumming until the slut died.

But that didn’t stop us. We fucked her some more.
We creamed my wife’s corpse lying there on the floor.
He fucked her skull hard while I did her slut twat!
St Nick made our work so incredibly hot.

We spread our cream all over her twitching form.
I checked to confirm she was still a bit warm.
“What of her corpse? Can we hide it this day?”
He told me he’d haul it away on his sleigh.

He knew of a zoo with some lions and bears.
He’d drop it off there, to allay all my fears.
They needed a present, a nice Christmas treat.
My slut’s cooling corpse would supply them with meat.

I arose from the floor with my anger abated,
Knowing the dead slut and I were unmated.
I thanked him profusely for all his hard work.
I started to go but then turned with a jerk.

Santa was gone like a thief in the night.
The corpse was gone too, not a blood speck in sight!
Twas like nothing had happened. The floor was all clean!
I stood there in wonder; no blood could be seen.

I went to the stairs and then up to my room.
My heart lifted higher without any gloom.
The slut was dispatched, I need worry no more
About any new men who might frequent my door.

I passed through the door and my eyes opened wide.
A new naked beauty was waiting inside.
How had she got there? I sure didn’t know!
Outside it was cold with a foot of fresh snow!

She was lying in bed and she said with a smile,
“I’m your present from Santa. I’m here for a while.
I’m tonight’s gift and I’d sure like to fuck.”
I couldn’t believe my incredible luck.

We spent the whole night fucking every which way
‘Til I woke up alone on a great Christmas day.
I woke up refreshed, like a man full of joy and
I softly thanked Santa for his sexy toy.

(Nov 28 '17)

Back
Top Bottom