The Riwa Story Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I heard Santa exclaim as he drove out of sight..."Piss on the world,it's been one hell of a night!"

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring except my slut spouse.
She’d crept down the stairs by our chimney with care
In hopes that her paramour soon would be there.

We both had no children. Twas just her and I.
I thought we were happy. But that was a lie.
A sound woke me up and I reached for my bride.
But I felt an emptiness there at my side.

I got out of bed and I looked all around
Wondering where my slut wife could be found.
I searched high and low but I heard not a peep
Maybe she’d gone back to bed for some sleep.

Back to our bedroom, but that’s when I heard
A sound from below. I spoke not a word.
I went down the hall and I reached for the stair
Surely she had to be down there somewhere.

I went down the steps… and what did I see?
My horny slut wife with our neighbor McPhee!
She was flat on the floor. He was pounding her hard
While a blanket of snow settled down on our yard.

I could not believe it; I stood there in shock
Watching that slut getting fucked by his cock.
She seemed to enjoy it; she cried out his name.
I wanted to stop her adulterous game.

I crept to the kitchen and got me a knife
Thinking of ending that whore-bitch’s life.
A slit throat would do it; first her and then him.
My sanity started to sputter and dim.

I calmly walked in. They were there by the tree
Gasping and moaning – my wife and McPhee.
“Who’s going first?” I asked, hefting the blade.
“Who wants to die on my floor getting laid?”

They both gasped in shock at my unbridled passion.
I swear McPhee’s face had turned totally ashen.
He got to his feet so incredibly quick
My wife’s cream was still dripping fresh off his dick.

He snatched up his clothes and he raced for the door
Telling me this would not happen no more.
“Get the hell out; don’t you ever come back
Or I’ll slit your damn throat, you big wife-stealing hack!”

My fury then shifted. I turned to my wife.
My hand was clenched tight to the long kitchen knife.
The look on her face told me she was afraid of
What I might do next, standing there with the blade.

She patted the floor, perhaps hoping for luck.
Then she said, “Come down, honey! Let’s have us a fuck.
It was only this once, and ‘twas only McPhee.
It’s Christmas Eve, honey. Come down and fuck me!”

I’ll admit I was hard, and I don’t know the reason.
Perhaps I was gracious because of the season.
She grabbed on my robe and she pulled me down to her.
I saw in a flash she was hoping I’d do her.

She opened my robe and grabbed onto my dick
Where she started to suck, hoping that was the trick.
She hoped by her actions that she would get laid
And would thus put off feeling the wrath of my blade.

The slut’s got a mouth, I must give her that much.
And she’s got such a way with her hands and her touch.
I was soon giving in as I gave her my cock.
She took it right in and we started to rock.

She moaned and she whimpered. My wife’s such a whore.
She’s wrapped me around her small finger before.
I fucked the bitch hard and I fucked the bitch rough
While she acted like it wasn’t nearly enough.

And that’s when it hit me, right there on the floor.
How many men had come in through our door
To fuck this great slut? I flew into a rage.
My passions were churning despite my old age.

She moaned the wrong name and that clinched it for me.
Twas clear she’d fucked more than our neighbor McPhee.
I brought the knife down and I made an incision
Deep down in her gut, an emphatic decision.

She let out a scream; her eyes flew open wide.
But her whoring ways I could no longer abide.
I stabbed her again just below both her tits.
My wife started jerking in spasmodic fits.

I brought the knife down from her boobs to her snatch.
A cuckolded husband, no fury could match.
In anger I reached in and pulled out her guts.
She couldn’t believe it; she thought I was nuts.

I no longer wanted to fuck her sweet muff.
That wet, clenching pussy was now not enough.
I pulled my cock out and pushed into her wound.
She let out a cry and then frightfully swooned.

Her guts rubbed my dick giving pleasure and joy.
She was nothing to me ‘cept a dying fuck-toy.
I fucked her entrails as they rubbed on my dick
Till I saw an observer, that old elf St Nick!

I started to stammer. He told me to smile.
“I’ve known of your slut and her ways for a while.
I’ve come to assist you; it’s Christmas, you see.
I’ve already slaughtered your neighbor McPhee.”

He knelt on the floor and he pulled out his cock.
Then he fucked my wife’s guts, giving her double-shock.
We fucked her together, him there at my side.
My wife just kept cumming until the slut died.

But that didn’t stop us. We fucked her some more.
We creamed my wife’s corpse lying there on the floor.
He fucked her skull hard while I did her slut twat!
St Nick made our work so incredibly hot.

We spread our cream all over her twitching form.
I checked to confirm she was still a bit warm.
“What of her corpse? Can we hide it this day?”
He told me he’d haul it away on his sleigh.

He knew of a zoo with some lions and bears.
He’d drop it off there, to allay all my fears.
They needed a present, a nice Christmas treat.
My slut’s cooling corpse would supply them with meat.

I arose from the floor with my anger abated,
Knowing the dead slut and I were unmated.
I thanked him profusely for all his hard work.
I started to go but then turned with a jerk.

Santa was gone like a thief in the night.
The corpse was gone too, not a blood speck in sight!
Twas like nothing had happened. The floor was all clean!
I stood there in wonder; no blood could be seen.

I went to the stairs and then up to my room.
My heart lifted higher without any gloom.
The slut was dispatched, I need worry no more
About any new men who might frequent my door.

I passed through the door and my eyes opened wide.
A new naked beauty was waiting inside.
How had she got there? I sure didn’t know!
Outside it was cold with a foot of fresh snow!

She was lying in bed and she said with a smile,
“I’m your present from Santa. I’m here for a while.
I’m tonight’s gift and I’d sure like to fuck.”
I couldn’t believe my incredible luck.

We spent the whole night fucking every which way
‘Til I woke up alone on a great Christmas day.
I woke up refreshed, like a man full of joy and
I softly thanked Santa for his sexy toy.

(Nov 28 '17)

Slut Before Christmas ?when Riwa wrote that poem i bet he had me in mind
which is a wonderful compliment. i love being a slut

(Riwa's Christmas mood strikes again)

Corrupting the Elves
Corrupting the elves 1.jpg
Janae was an incurable flirt. What’s more, she loved sex. And she loved having it in different places with different individuals.

She liked wearing latex as often as she could. It rubbed against her skin and added to her arousal. And much of the latex she wore was see-through.

As the Christmas season approached, she began considering what it would be like to get it on with an elf. She wondered how big they grew their penises and what kind of sex they were capable of having. So she sent a letter to the North Pole telling Santa she was available and was willing to do anything (so long as it meant coming in contact with a few elves).

One night she went to sleep in her latex red suit and Christmas hat, rubbing herself and getting herself off while imagining what she might do with an elf or two. The next morning her bedroom looked different. She was not in her bed, and there were elves standing around her looking curiously at her.

Janae felt a certain excitement. Was she dreaming? Was this the opportunity she had hoped for? So she asked the elves what she could do for them.

They told her they’d been working long, hard hours and needed a break… a recharge, so to speak. They kept staring at her red latex outfit. Janae felt her nipples harden at all the attention she was being given.

She got up and followed them out, offering to help them in any way she could. On the way she passed by a glass door. Behind it she detected a strong chlorine smell.

“You have a pool??” she gasped in amazement.

“It helps us keep in shape for the long days working the assembly lines,” one of the elves told her.

“I’m really good in the water!” she told them excitedly. “Why don’t you have the elves who need a break watch me swim?”

Two of the elves led her into the pool area. She didn’t even bother to disrobe. She jumped into the pool in her red latex outfit, enjoying the double sensation of being encased in latex while holding her breath underwater.

Janae swam around, holding her breath and releasing bubbles. When she surfaced she saw more elves had arrived. These elves looked mature, perhaps the older ones who got tired quicker.

She smiled at them as she swam back and forth, gyrating underwater while holding her breath. It felt really good; she could feel an orgasm coming on strong. Performing in front of all these elves was a real turn-on!

She reached under her red outfit and began playing with herself. It swelled until she cried out in bubbly orgasm at the bottom of the pool. Then she surfaced, panting quietly for breath.

Several elves had changed into red swimming suits. And many of them were sporting erections under those suits. It looked to Janae like some of those elves were endowed quite nicely!

She smiled coyly at them, asking if anyone wanted to join her for a swim. She said it might help relieve the tensions of a hard day of work. And she also gave the indication she might be willing to help “relieve” some of the other tensions as well.

Three of them eagerly jumped into the water with her. Janae swam around with them, diving to the bottom as they tried to chase after her. She wanted to make them work for it a little.

When they caught up to her, she allowed her hands to playfully rub those bulges through their swim suits. If anything it made their erections harder underneath. Janae felt herself becoming giddy with sexual arousal.

One elf pulled his suit all the way down off his legs. Janae took advantage of the situation to grab his cock and stroke it. The second elf did the same along with the third one until all three were naked. Janae happily took turns groping and stroking them while remaining underwater holding her breath.

She surfaced to refill her lungs. Then she went down with a cock in each hand. She stroked them both as the third shoved his dick between her lips.

Janae was in heaven…well, if heaven looked anything like a side room at the North Pole. The cocks pulsed in her hands and mouth as she enjoyed all the attention she was receiving. It wasn’t long before the one went off between her lips as she stroked cums out of the other two.

More elves jumped into the water to join her. Soon she was working on holding her breath for three minutes at a time, trying to stroke elf-cocks into releasing their loads while sucking on others in her mouth.

Janae wasn’t sure how many she serviced. She even felt a couple of naughty elves lift her robe from behind and fuck her underwater in the pool. It wasn’t long until she began experiencing one orgasm after another.

She was at the bottom of the pool with four elves when a sudden cry went up. Quick as a flash, the elves left her, scooped up their suits and got out of the pool. Janae surfaced, only to see an old man in a flowing white beard and large stomach looking at her. He was scowling.

“Santa?” she responded nervously.

“You’ve been corrupting my elves, you naught girl. It’s time I take you away from all this.”

“I’m sorry. They said they worked so hard and needed a break. I was only trying to help.”

“I’m sure you were.”

Janae felt guilty at Santa’s displeasure. She climbed out of the water and dried herself off. “Let’s go,” he told her.

She followed him out to a small barn, still wearing her latex suit and cap. His sleigh was already hitched up to one of the reindeer. He bid her to climb aboard before he got in and sat beside her.

The barn opened and he used the reins to get the reindeer moving. Out they went into the darkening sky. Within moments they were off the ground.

Santa didn’t say a word to her. He was not in his red suit and she was not used to seeing him dressed so casual. She was also concerned over the way he seemed so cross.

She noticed how they flew low over the ground, avoiding any type of civilized locations where they might be seen. It wasn’t long before they were out over water, the sun low in the sky. Janae didn’t know why, but she suddenly felt cold… as though a dark shadow had suddenly engulfed her.

“You’ve been very naughty, this year,” he told her wearily.

“I’m sorry, Santa. I guess I just can’t help myself.”

“You corrupted my elves.”

“It was only a little harmless fun. I didn’t mean anything by it.”

“I’m afraid this time that attitude just won’t do.”

“Santa, I really think you should learn to lighten up a little – aauugghh!”

Janae looked down in horror to see her bare feet were now encased in a metal bucket of cement. It hadn’t been like that a second ago! When she looked down at the water below she felt an erotic terror she had never felt before.

“No coal in your stocking this year, you naughty girl. You crossed the line corrupting my elves. I think this time we’re going to do something a little different.”

“Santa NO!” A moment later the sleigh had come to a stop and was somehow hovering just a few feet above the surface of the water.

“No, Santa! I promise; I’ll be good!” Then to her horror she found herself standing in the bucket near the edge of the sleigh.

“Santa, they needed the break!”

“No, you just wanted to see what it would be like playing with the cocks of all those elves.” And then he stuck a booted foot in her back and pushed her out.

Janae let out a cry as she tumbled downward. Then she gulped down a huge breath right before she hit the water. The bucket took her straight down.

She bottomed out thirty feet below the surface. She looked up to see the shadow of the sleigh above. Then it took off, leaving her to drown all alone.

Janae felt an erotic jolt as she tried to pull her feet out of the bucket. But she couldn’t move them at all; hell, she couldn’t even wriggle her toes! Santa had really dropped her off out here to drown!

She felt her lungs start to heave as she thought about all those cocks back at the North Pole. Had it been worth it? Janae wasn’t sure. Now she would never swim again, now would she get to play with a cock or get to enjoy her fetish of tight latex. At least Santa had been merciful enough to allow things to come to an end in the water.

Her breasts bounced as her chest heaved. She struggled to hold her breath a few seconds longer. Then the air burst out of her mouth as she exhaled.
Corrupting the elves 2.jpg
Instinctively she tried to take in a breath. It triggered a gag reflex, and she swallowed water. Then she started hitching and jerking as she began to drown.

Janae felt a massive orgasm approaching as she continued to gulp water. She tried waving up at the surface as though she might somehow be able to reach it. She lost a huge burst of bubbles as the last of her air left her flooding lungs. Then she stared in horror, shocked she was drowning at the bottom of the sea.

She was aware of the pleasure of orgasming as consciousness began to fade. Was this a dream? Please let this be a dream! Janae’s last thoughts were the sincere hope she’d imagined it all and would soon be waking up as everything went black…

© 2017 (written for Skip and Janet Nov 29 ’17 by riwa)

(Pictures used with Skip’s permission for illustration purposes only.)

(Riwa's Christmas mood strikes again)

Corrupting the Elves
View attachment 548004
Janae was an incurable flirt. What’s more, she loved sex. And she loved having it in different places with different individuals.

She liked wearing latex as often as she could. It rubbed against her skin and added to her arousal. And much of the latex she wore was see-through.

As the Christmas season approached, she began considering what it would be like to get it on with an elf. She wondered how big they grew their penises and what kind of sex they were capable of having. So she sent a letter to the North Pole telling Santa she was available and was willing to do anything (so long as it meant coming in contact with a few elves).

One night she went to sleep in her latex red suit and Christmas hat, rubbing herself and getting herself off while imagining what she might do with an elf or two. The next morning her bedroom looked different. She was not in her bed, and there were elves standing around her looking curiously at her.

Janae felt a certain excitement. Was she dreaming? Was this the opportunity she had hoped for? So she asked the elves what she could do for them.

They told her they’d been working long, hard hours and needed a break… a recharge, so to speak. They kept staring at her red latex outfit. Janae felt her nipples harden at all the attention she was being given.

She got up and followed them out, offering to help them in any way she could. On the way she passed by a glass door. Behind it she detected a strong chlorine smell.

“You have a pool??” she gasped in amazement.

“It helps us keep in shape for the long days working the assembly lines,” one of the elves told her.

“I’m really good in the water!” she told them excitedly. “Why don’t you have the elves who need a break watch me swim?”

Two of the elves led her into the pool area. She didn’t even bother to disrobe. She jumped into the pool in her red latex outfit, enjoying the double sensation of being encased in latex while holding her breath underwater.

Janae swam around, holding her breath and releasing bubbles. When she surfaced she saw more elves had arrived. These elves looked mature, perhaps the older ones who got tired quicker.

She smiled at them as she swam back and forth, gyrating underwater while holding her breath. It felt really good; she could feel an orgasm coming on strong. Performing in front of all these elves was a real turn-on!

She reached under her red outfit and began playing with herself. It swelled until she cried out in bubbly orgasm at the bottom of the pool. Then she surfaced, panting quietly for breath.

Several elves had changed into red swimming suits. And many of them were sporting erections under those suits. It looked to Janae like some of those elves were endowed quite nicely!

She smiled coyly at them, asking if anyone wanted to join her for a swim. She said it might help relieve the tensions of a hard day of work. And she also gave the indication she might be willing to help “relieve” some of the other tensions as well.

Three of them eagerly jumped into the water with her. Janae swam around with them, diving to the bottom as they tried to chase after her. She wanted to make them work for it a little.

When they caught up to her, she allowed her hands to playfully rub those bulges through their swim suits. If anything it made their erections harder underneath. Janae felt herself becoming giddy with sexual arousal.

One elf pulled his suit all the way down off his legs. Janae took advantage of the situation to grab his cock and stroke it. The second elf did the same along with the third one until all three were naked. Janae happily took turns groping and stroking them while remaining underwater holding her breath.

She surfaced to refill her lungs. Then she went down with a cock in each hand. She stroked them both as the third shoved his dick between her lips.

Janae was in heaven…well, if heaven looked anything like a side room at the North Pole. The cocks pulsed in her hands and mouth as she enjoyed all the attention she was receiving. It wasn’t long before the one went off between her lips as she stroked cums out of the other two.

More elves jumped into the water to join her. Soon she was working on holding her breath for three minutes at a time, trying to stroke elf-cocks into releasing their loads while sucking on others in her mouth.

Janae wasn’t sure how many she serviced. She even felt a couple of naughty elves lift her robe from behind and fuck her underwater in the pool. It wasn’t long until she began experiencing one orgasm after another.

She was at the bottom of the pool with four elves when a sudden cry went up. Quick as a flash, the elves left her, scooped up their suits and got out of the pool. Janae surfaced, only to see an old man in a flowing white beard and large stomach looking at her. He was scowling.

“Santa?” she responded nervously.

“You’ve been corrupting my elves, you naught girl. It’s time I take you away from all this.”

“I’m sorry. They said they worked so hard and needed a break. I was only trying to help.”

“I’m sure you were.”

Janae felt guilty at Santa’s displeasure. She climbed out of the water and dried herself off. “Let’s go,” he told her.

She followed him out to a small barn, still wearing her latex suit and cap. His sleigh was already hitched up to one of the reindeer. He bid her to climb aboard before he got in and sat beside her.

The barn opened and he used the reins to get the reindeer moving. Out they went into the darkening sky. Within moments they were off the ground.

Santa didn’t say a word to her. He was not in his red suit and she was not used to seeing him dressed so casual. She was also concerned over the way he seemed so cross.

She noticed how they flew low over the ground, avoiding any type of civilized locations where they might be seen. It wasn’t long before they were out over water, the sun low in the sky. Janae didn’t know why, but she suddenly felt cold… as though a dark shadow had suddenly engulfed her.

“You’ve been very naughty, this year,” he told her wearily.

“I’m sorry, Santa. I guess I just can’t help myself.”

“You corrupted my elves.”

“It was only a little harmless fun. I didn’t mean anything by it.”

“I’m afraid this time that attitude just won’t do.”

“Santa, I really think you should learn to lighten up a little – aauugghh!”

Janae looked down in horror to see her bare feet were now encased in a metal bucket of cement. It hadn’t been like that a second ago! When she looked down at the water below she felt an erotic terror she had never felt before.

“No coal in your stocking this year, you naughty girl. You crossed the line corrupting my elves. I think this time we’re going to do something a little different.”

“Santa NO!” A moment later the sleigh had come to a stop and was somehow hovering just a few feet above the surface of the water.

“No, Santa! I promise; I’ll be good!” Then to her horror she found herself standing in the bucket near the edge of the sleigh.

“Santa, they needed the break!”

“No, you just wanted to see what it would be like playing with the cocks of all those elves.” And then he stuck a booted foot in her back and pushed her out.

Janae let out a cry as she tumbled downward. Then she gulped down a huge breath right before she hit the water. The bucket took her straight down.

She bottomed out thirty feet below the surface. She looked up to see the shadow of the sleigh above. Then it took off, leaving her to drown all alone.

Janae felt an erotic jolt as she tried to pull her feet out of the bucket. But she couldn’t move them at all; hell, she couldn’t even wriggle her toes! Santa had really dropped her off out here to drown!

She felt her lungs start to heave as she thought about all those cocks back at the North Pole. Had it been worth it? Janae wasn’t sure. Now she would never swim again, now would she get to play with a cock or get to enjoy her fetish of tight latex. At least Santa had been merciful enough to allow things to come to an end in the water.

Her breasts bounced as her chest heaved. She struggled to hold her breath a few seconds longer. Then the air burst out of her mouth as she exhaled.
View attachment 548005
Instinctively she tried to take in a breath. It triggered a gag reflex, and she swallowed water. Then she started hitching and jerking as she began to drown.

Janae felt a massive orgasm approaching as she continued to gulp water. She tried waving up at the surface as though she might somehow be able to reach it. She lost a huge burst of bubbles as the last of her air left her flooding lungs. Then she stared in horror, shocked she was drowning at the bottom of the sea.

She was aware of the pleasure of orgasming as consciousness began to fade. Was this a dream? Please let this be a dream! Janae’s last thoughts were the sincere hope she’d imagined it all and would soon be waking up as everything went black…

© 2017 (written for Skip and Janet Nov 29 ’17 by riwa)

(Pictures used with Skip’s permission for illustration purposes only.)

Slow down Riwa too much excitement , all i need now is for Santa to come down the chimney
and give me my present, and you know what present i mean

Not like in the movies

Life is not like in the movies. No matter how many times you think otherwise, it’s just not. The girl does NOT always get to kiss her hero at the end, and James Bond does NOT always save the damsel in distress. In fact, it sure seems like he loses a lot more women than he rescues; right?

My situation spiraled downhill when I thought I’d gone undetected. Imagine my dismay when the blow to the back of my head put my lights out. At least I finally got that sleep the Agency had been depriving me of for the past several days.

When I awakened I was in a grotty dungeon with a lone toilet and a big wooden tub of water. I was naked, my arms cuffed behind my back. I guess that was a logical precaution for my captors, although my size meant I wasn’t going to be able to put up much of a fuss in any event.

There was a man in black pvc – black shorts and a short sleeved shirt. He seemed happy to discover I’d awakened. I probably would have been better off not coming to.

He took me over to the large tub of water. Then he groped my boobs. I gasped and trembled at my looming predicament.

He got right to the point…. “I need to know what you’re doing here, bitch.” I like that in a man… no beating around the bush.

I gave him some BS… “I was just out for a stroll. By the way, your basement could use a good interior decorator. I’d be happy to make a few recommendations if you like.” Humor was my way of dealing with the threat looming before me. Otherwise I probably would have panicked and started screaming my head off.

I don’t think he liked my answer because he forced my head down into the water… and I mean FORCED. I barely had time to catch my breath. I struggled to hold it, having no idea how long he was going to keep my head submerged.
060F9934_RT8.jpg
He pulled my head back up, and I came up gasping and sputtering. Hell, I nearly waterboarded myself from my own red hair hanging down over my face. Water drained down my face as I gasped for breath before he brushed it out of the way.
060F9937_RT8.jpg
“I see I’m dealing with a smartass. Got anything else you want to contribute?”

“Not really. My teachers didn’t take too kindly to my attitude in school either.” And with that I got shoved down into the wooden tub a second time for my sass.

He let my head come back up after a bit. I whipped my hair up over my head, causing a big plume of water. It would have been comical had my situation not been so dire.
060F9941_RT8.jpg
“I really need answers honey,” he whispered into my ear as he choked me. “My superiors won’t take too kindly if I don’t get answers.”

“I wish I had something to offer,” I rasped, his fingers tightening ominously around my throat.

“Maybe another dunking will loosen your tongue.”

“Probably not, but you can sure try-burlubrlgurlg!” Down I went, his hand forcing my head deep into the tub.
060F9948_RT8.jpg
That one scared me a little, especially since he kept me down longer. I enjoy a good swim in a pool as much as the next girl. But I’m not known for being able to hold my breath for any length of time. And I wasn’t certain just how long I might need to hold it to endure his questions.

He pulled me up and I came up gasping for breath. He groped and mauled my tits, letting me know in no uncertain terms just who was in charge. It did give me a perverse thrill as my pussy started throbbing.

“Now we can do this the easy way… or we can do this the hard way.”

“I never saw myself as taking the easy way out,” I gasped.

“Have it your way then.”

Back down I went, struggling and bubbling. He had a good grip on me, making sure there was no way in hell I could get back up. I felt another erotic jolt, wondering if this was going to be it.

He kept me down for the longest time. I writhed and bubbled, my lungs screaming for air. I could feel the panic welling up inside me.
060F9955_RT8.jpg
At the very last moment he pulled me up out of the water. I gasped like crazy as he wrapped his hand around my neck. He groped my tits again, enjoying molesting me. To be honest I kind of enjoyed it too as it kept my mind from bring up some rather unpleasant thoughts about the situation I found myself in.

“Are you sure you don’t have anything to say?” he asked as the water drained out of my hair.

“I could probably use some shampoo. I’ve been meaning to wash my hair lately, but I just haven’t found the time.”

“Then let me help wash it for you.” And with that I found myself shoved back down head first into the water.

I was more than a little scared as I bubbled like crazy. I suspected he was going to tire of the game and eventually do me in. I just didn’t know if he was going to drown me or use some other method.

To my surprise he began fingering me back there. I don’t know if he was trying to humiliate me or what. He certainly made me jerk and bubble. But it provided me with enough of a sexual distraction to settle down my growing panic.
060F9965_RT8.jpg
He kept me down for the longest time before pulling me back up. Once more I waterboarded myself as my hair got in my eyes and covered my mouth. Water streamed down my face as I struggled to gasp for breath.

He hissed at me, “This isn’t going well. You know that, don’t you?”

“I’m sorry,” I gasped, trying to maintain my sarcasm. “I guess I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I’m not used to having my hair washed in this manner.”

“Then let me make it easy for you.” That’s when he shoved my head back down into the wooden bucket.

He kept me submerged as the water began to settle. I tried to hold my breath, but my heart was hammering in my chest. Once more I could feel that panic threatening to overwhelm me.

How long would he keep me down like this? How far was he willing to take me? I had no idea, but it was easy enough to imagine the dire consequences if I didn’t answer his questions.

I was sure he was going to drown me, and I tried to prepare myself as my lungs screamed for another breath. I started to wriggle and squirm in panic, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to control my bodily functions. I could feel an orgasm coming on strong, and I hoped I’d get to enjoy one before my untimely demise.
060F9970_RT8.jpg
I was a little surprised when he pulled me back up. The next dunk was probably going to trigger my orgasm. It was also liable to be my drowning swan song.

I gasped for breath as he brushed my hair out of my eyes. He groped and caressed me, playing with my nipples. “Does death excite you?” he asked ominously.

“Not really,” I replied in a quivering voice. “I guess we just can’t seem to see eye to eye on this thing, can we.”

“I guess not,” he sighed heavily. Then I got pushed back down into the water.

I tried to hold my breath despite the hammering of my heart. But it just wasn’t going to happen. My lungs were heaving, my heart was pounding, and I needed to be able to catch my breath. But this time he wasn’t letting me up.
060F9979_RT8.jpg
I started to struggle in a futile attempt to rise up. But strong arms kept my head submerged. My lungs heaved and I began to panic.

I felt it swell within me; I was going to cum while he was holding me down. Was he going to drown me at the same time? I was beginning to think so.

I tried to hold my breath for as long as I could, fully expecting him to let me up. But that wasn’t happening. Then panic really set in.

I started to thrash about as I lost all my breath. Then I was cumming really hard. A moment later I knew it was all over when my lungs opened up.

I started swallowing water; gawd, how I swallowed water! Then I was panicking and thrashing about as I drowned in that damned bucket.

I orgasmed again; I was actually cumming as I was drowning. It hurt like hell, but despite my best efforts I couldn’t get my head up. He was keeping me down to make sure the deed was done.

I don’t know what it’s like to die, so I didn’t know what to expect. All I know is my life flashed before my eyes. Then I got this strange image of one of those James Bond characters.

He looked down into the water and saw my body lying there all drowned at the bottom of the pool. Then he shook his head as though he’d missed yet another one. I thought, ‘Yeah, you are fucking late AGAIN, you bastard!’ Then all my senses shut down as consciousness blissfully faded away.

© 2017 (written Oct 26 by Riwa)

(Pictures from Waterbondage.com and are used for illustration purposes only.

Teri and the Elves
Teri.jpeg
Teri was doing her Christmas shopping at the mall when she passed by the big Christmas display. Elves were busy putting up decorations… or at least they looked like elves. They weren’t very big, but they sure looked cute.

A couple of them were passing out cards for Santa’s hours for the kiddies. One smiled as he put one in Teri’s hand. “I’m betting Santa would like to see you,” he told her.

“Oh, I don’t have any kids,” Teri replied with a smile, handing it back.

“I wasn’t thinking about the kids. I was thinking Santa would like to see you.”

“Oh really? What would he like to see?”

“I think he’d like to find out if you’re naughty or nice.”

“Oh, I can be very naughty.”

“Is that so? Santa might be interested. How’d you like to become an elf?”

“What are the benefits?”

“Oh, I think Santa could put much more than coal in your stocking, if you know what I mean.”

“That sounds like it might be fun.”

“You know, before you meet Santa you’ll have to pass through a rigorous screening process in order to become an elf.”

“Screening process?”

“Oh yes. You see me and the guys would have to inspect every inch of you to make sure you would be appropriate to display before Santa.”

“Inspect? Display?”

“Of course, honey. Elves have needs too, you know. I’d just love to bury my face into those tits of yours.”

“Why you fucking pervert! I should report you to Santa right now!”

“Why; what’s the problem? I thought you were a slut! You sure were acting like a slut.”

“I sure as hell wasn’t!”

“What? You mean you wouldn’t want to find out what it’s like to be fucked by an elf before you move on to the main event?”

“You asshole!” and she slapped him hard. It caught him by surprise, making him take a tumble onto the floor.

He angrily got to his feet and faced her… well, he faced her stomach. He had to look up into her eyes while trying to dampen his fury. “I’ll tell you what, you stupid bitch. It’s the Christmas season. And since it’s the Christmas season I’ll graciously accept your apology.”

“Get the hell out of my face, shorty, or I’ll give you a swift kick right up your apology!” Then she turned and left in a huff.

The elf watched her go as he was filled with a burning anger. “That was a stupid thing to do, bitch,” he muttered as she walked away. “Don’t you know Santa knows where you live? And what Santa knows, I know as well…”
--
Back at her house, the incident with the elf was forgotten as Teri finished decorating her tree. She stepped back to admire her handiwork. Not bad for handling everything all by herself!

She fixed herself a cup of hot cocoa as she looked at the tree with the lights blinking. It had taken the better part of the afternoon as well as most of the evening. She prided herself on her attention to detail. Now it was paying off.

She looked out through a window at the snow beginning to fall. It filled her with the Christmas spirit. Then her mind wandered back to the incident at the mall with the elf.

She shook her head, chuckling to herself. That perverted bastard. She doubted he had anything big enough to satisfy her in the bedroom.

She heard a thump from somewhere up above. She frowned as she looked upward, listening intently. Then she heard more thumps.

What the hell?? It sounded like someone was up on her roof! Who the hell would be up there while it was snowing like this??

She stood up at the sound of another thump from above. It made her look at the fire she had going in the fireplace. The tree was in the opposite corner so as not to create any kind of fire hazard, especially since she liked a nice, warm fire in the evenings.

With a WHOOMP the fire went completely out. Teri stared at it in shock. That’s when a small bundle tumbled down through the chimney into her room. It was followed by another and another until there were six green velvet bundles.

The fire suddenly came back on with a WHOOMP as though it had never gone out. She stared at it in alarm. Then the bundles morphed into six small… WHAT THE HELL??

Teri stared at the elf she’d pissed off earlier that day. “How the hell did you do that?? What are you doing here?? Get the hell out of my living room! Get out – get out!”

“Not until we teach you a lesson, bitch!” And with that they charged her.

Teri let out a shriek, wondering if she was having a bad dream. She was quickly brought back to reality when they grabbed onto her legs as though trying to pull down a large tree. She beat them off until they started pummeling her.

They grabbed her arms as a couple of punches to the stomach bent her over. Then they had her down on the floor. That’s when they started dragging her to her back bedroom.

She let out another scream until one sat on her face, muffling her cries. The others grabbed her arms and legs so she couldn’t put up a fight. Then she was dragged into her bedroom.

She let out another muffled cry as they started stripping her out of her clothes. “Inspection for Santa, bitch! Right now you’ve been very naughty!”

The covers were pulled off the bed as she continued to struggle to avoid being fully disrobed. But there were too many of them. Teri didn’t know whether to be frightened or indignant, especially at their size.

She worked her arms free as they hauled her up onto the bed naked. She screamed as one of them jumped her face, stuffing her panties into her mouth. A couple of hard punches into her gut quieted her down.

They grabbed her arms and stretched them out to the upper corners of her bed. To her horror she discovered they had some sort of red and green striped rope they were using to tie her wrists off to the corners. She shook her head as she humped and twisted, trying to kick at them with her legs.

She got another couple of punches in the gut before the elves grabbed her ankles and spread them wide. More of that Christmas colored rope was used to tie her ankles to the bottom corners of the bed. Now she was immobile, naked, spread-eagled, and trembling with fear.

Each one climbed onto her naked body, smacked her exposed tits hard, and then slapped her face. The elf she recognized went last. “This is for how you treated me, bitch!” he said as he slapped her face hard.

“She doesn’t think our cocks are that big!” one of the others stated. Teri looked at him in alarm. How the hell had he learned that? Were they somehow eavesdropping on her thoughts? But that was impossible!

“I guess we’ll show her,” the one sitting on her chest declared as he began undressing.

Teri looked at how small his cock seemed to be. Then he put it between her tits and started to fuck her. To her shock it started to grow and harden until it became incredibly large for his size.

He roughly fucked her tits hard, telling her he’d imagined doing this to her back at the mall. Teri cried out indignantly. Then she felt something happening down below… as though one of the bastards was playing with her ass!

She let out a cry as something pushed its way inside. Then she felt a burning. Her eyes widened as she let out a muffled cry of horror.

“First one went right in, Kubek!”

“Give her more, Tory! This bitch is going to feel our wrath tonight.” Then he smiled at her as he continued fucking her tits.

“Feel that back there, bitch? That’s a special version of one of our cinnamon candy canes. They burn when they go into the back door.” Then she screamed as she felt another one push its way inside.

His cock dripped as he brutally fucked her tits. She screamed as a third candy cane penetrated her ass. That’s when his cock went off, his cream arcing up and then coming down onto her face.

“Ok, Regnor; you’re next. I got her tits ready for you!” And with that he climbed off, only to be replaced by another one.

Another dick was put between her tits to fuck her breasts. The cock grew until it was almost the size of the previous one. Teri couldn’t believe it!

A fourth candy cane was inserted, causing her to cry out. Her ass started clenching from the pain. Then she felt a small hand push its way into her pussy, fisting her and making her cry out.

“She’s wet as hell, Bornak! I think she’s ready for your cock!” It was the voice of that bastard Kubek.

It felt like someone climbed off the back of the bed, only for another to climb on to take his place. That’s when Teri felt a cock push its way inside her wet cunt. It swelled to a remarkable size until she felt a pressure from it as well as the candy canes forced into her other hole.

She cried out as her tits and cunt were raped. The cock between her mounds went off, spraying more cum onto her face and upper chest. Then he climbed off, only for another one to climb on and take his place.

Another cock swelled between her breasts as she was titty-fucked again. The one in back let out a cry of enthusiasm as a load of hot cream filled her. Then he pulled out, only for another to climb on and shove his hardening dick into her wet opening.

Teri cried and sobbed as they fucked and abused her. She got another candy cane shoved up her butt… and then another. It burned like fire, her pussy furiously clenching around each cock that entered her pussy until she milked a cum out of each and every one.

It was the fourth cock going off in her pussy that triggered a shameful orgasm. Teri stopped struggling all together. Besides, there was no point in resisting. The pleasure was humiliating, but at least she could tolerate her abuse better so long as she could get some small enjoyment out of it.

A couple more candy canes were shoved up her ass. It made it hurt so good the way it caused her pussy to milk the cock fucking her. It wasn’t long before Terrie was screaming from the orgasms.

Her abuse finally came to an end, but not until all the bastards had come on her face, tits and in her pussy several times. She had no idea how they managed it. Then they untied her from the bed.

She weakly begged them to remove the candy canes from her butt. They refused, perhaps because they didn’t understand her through the panties in her mouth. At least she wasn’t tied spread-eagled on the bed anymore.

They carefully tied her arms behind her back. She grunted as she tried to ask what they were going to do to her next. Then they got her off the bed and carried her into the living room. That’s when Teri discovered her tree was gone.

“YOU BASTARDS!” she cried out into the panties in her mouth. “What did you do with my tree??” All her hard work – all those hours – had gone for naught.

She looked around until she spotted part of the undecorated tree sticking out from the corner to the kitchen. The ornaments seemed to be scattered all around the living room. In place of the tree was a small stool… and a dangling rope?

Teri followed the rope upward. That’s when she saw the noose hanging down from the ceiling. She let out a muffled cry of alarm as she began shaking her head.

She tried to resist as they marched her over to the stool. They looped the noose around her neck and then pulled it tight. In order to avoid strangling she was forced to step up onto the stool to ease the tension.

She wanted to tell them she was up now and they could go easy on her. But they pulled on the rope until her heels were lifted up off the stool. Teri shuffled around on the balls of her feet, grunting muffled whimpers of fright.

She looked at the elf named Kubek and tried to apologize. But he was busy instructing the others to begin hanging the ornaments. To her horror one of them took a colorful bulb with a hook on the end and dug it into her upper thigh to hang it.

Teri let out a muffled cry as the hook to the ornament pierced her flesh. More elves brought more ornaments over. She screamed from each one as they were hooked painfully into her glistening skin. She cried out each time one was dug in snug, apparently to make sure she could not shake it off.

One of the elves got a step ladder. He climbed up and began attaching ornaments to her tits, digging the hooks into her flesh. Terrie cried out again and again, her body wincing and jerking with each hook embedded.

Ornaments were hung off her nipples using alligator clamps. A huge knitting needle was pushed through both tits so they could hang more decorations. Teri screamed again from the pain, dimly aware they were even hanging ornaments all the way down her backside from her shoulders to her ass.

She yelped, whimpered and screamed as the lights were hung up next. One of the elves noticed she was losing the mass of canes in her ass. Kubek told an elf, “Better replace ‘em, Bornak.”

Teri was hopeful what was left of them would be coming out. Instead he simply began pushing more up her bum, forcing the ones inside even deeper. She jerked and screamed as he forced as many up her ass as he could. Her pussy furiously clenched as she dripped her agonizing arousal, causing one of the elves to laugh as he fisted her while he was in the area.

The lights were finished and some garland was added. Then the elves went around throwing tinsel up onto her decorated body. Teri began to look like some gruesome Christmas decoration with ornaments, lights and tinsel clinging to her naked form from a multitude of sharp hooks leaving bloody little wounds.

One of the elves asked if they were going to put her on a stand. Another went and got two brooms and a mop. The ends were cut off before all three were strapped together and then forced up her twat. Teri screamed at the violation as she wet herself and then climaxed.

“Let’s see what she looks like,” Kubek told them. The lights were plugged in and came on. Teri whimpered as she shuffled around on the balls of her feet, the noose ominous around her throat.

“Got anything left to plug into this strand?” one of the elves asked. “There’s this last plug on the end we could use for more lights or something special.”

Kubek disappeared for a moment. When he returned Teri saw he had her electric curling iron in his hand. She screamed into the panties in her mouth when he gleefully forced it all the way inside her pussy along with the broomsticks. Her holes were so tightly filled and so uncomfortable there was no way of pushing the objects out to achieve any kind of relief.

One of the other elves went to the kitchen. He returned and shoved one last item up her cunt. Then the elves pulled the stool away.

Teri gawked in horror, the noose taking her full weight as her feet struggled to find solid footing. Then her body began to kick. She hurt all over from the hooks in her flesh, her tits bouncing painfully as the skewer and ornaments dangling from her nipples added to her misery.

It wasn’t long until she felt a new pain. There was a fire in her pussy to match the one up her ass. Then she smelled charring flesh from the way her cunt was burning from the curling iron.

She kicked; she danced; she humped; she jerked around. But she never lost a single ornament or the objects shoved up her pussy and ass. Even with all the pain she was experiencing, it was ultimately the noose that was taking her life.

She humped the air as she had one last massive orgasm. Then she hung limp as she gently swung back and forth. The elves oohed and aahed and applauded her performance.

They smelled the burning in her cunt. Then something popped out. An elf had shoved a turkey timer up there for good measure.

“Well done, Bornak!” Kubek observed, checking the timer. “Looks like the bitch is done!” As if on cue a trickle of urine dribbled down her legs to splatter onto the floor.

“Let’s pack it up, guys,” Kubek told his associates. They gathered up all their belongings. Then the fire went out in the fireplace long enough for them to form little green bundles and roll up the chimney.

The fire came back on, crackling with its warmth. Teri hung naked, the cum on her face and tits glistening. Her soft, dark red hair matched the Christmas theme as it reflected the lights blinking off and on.

Two of her neighbors walked by outside in the snow. They saw the lights beyond the curtain and remarked that Teri had her decorations up. But they were more than a little curious about the strange shape of her Christmas tree…

© 2017 (written for Teri Dec 3 ’17 by riwa)

(Picture provided by Teri and used for illustrations purposes only.)

(Is the moral of this story: never piss off an elf?)

The black noose

The transport would be arriving soon. Then she could leave and be done with it. She had enjoyed living on the outskirts of Paris. But now she was looking forward to returning to her beloved Germany.

She had everything packed; she was ready to go. What was taking so long with that transport? She’d been informed they would arrive within the hour.

Perhaps it was the turn of the war. The allies were rapidly closing in on Paris. No doubt every transport was being commandeered to take troops and supplies either to the front of back in the direction of Germany.

She had just finished writing in her diary when she heard a knock at the front door. Finally! She went to go answer it, relieved the truck had finally arrived.

She let out a startled cry when she saw it wasn’t soldiers but partisans there to greet her. She started to scream, only to be manhandled back inside. Her heart rate skyrocketed.

She was slammed into her couch as a rifle was pointed right at her chest. She was sure they were going to shoot her right then and there. She closed her eyes, awaiting the bullets that would tear into her flesh.

She opened her eyes and saw two of them searching the facility. One of them came across her diary and opened it. Could they read German?

A couple of them began opening up her boxes. The one skimming the diary took it into the other room, no doubt to go through the boxes in there. She tensed, wondering what they would find and what they might do to her.

She started to speak, only for one to point the barrel of the rifle right at her face. She wisely kept her tongue. She did not want to feel the sensation of bullets tearing into her body.

The one reading the diary came back out from the other room. He’d been wearing a black hood the whole time and was a menacing figure. Now he roughly pulled her to her feet where he started tying her arms behind her back.

What was this? What were they going to do to her?? She started to speak up, only to feel the barrel of the rifle push against her back.

She was marched into the back of the building, her heart beating fast. Then she rounded a corner and let out a cry. The black noose she had used so many times before was now hanging from a hook in the ceiling.

Her stomach lurched as she cried out, “NEIN! NOT THE BLACK NOOSE!” That’s when images of past victims flashed before her eyes. She could not believe they were about to hang her with that very same noose!
3409350505 Jimbo.jpg
The partisan holding onto her seemed particularly agitated as he noosed her up. Now she began begging and pleading. Anything but the noose, especially that one in particular. It would be much too degrading!

The noose was pulled tightly around her throat. A couple of them pulled on the end until she was pulled up onto the balls of her feet. Then the angry partisan halted the procedure.

His eyes blazed with hatred as he stared at her. He barked a command, and his men started opening boxes, unpacking her belongings. She trembled with fright, whimpering for them to just shoot her and be done with it… not to string her up.

There was a cry of triumph as one of them lifted up a couple of familiar objects discovered in his search. She gasped as her eyes flew open in horror. Had the partisan bastard been able to read her diary??

He angrily produced a knife. She let out a garbled scream, certain he was going to stab her in the gut before hanging her. Then he started ripping her clothes off, popping buttons and using the knife when necessary.

She gasped in horror as he stripped her naked, shredding her of her clothes and her dignity. She thought of the transport that should be arriving any moment. Perhaps she could stall.

“I’ll suck!” she gasped in desperation. “I will fuck you, yah? Sex… a whore! Use me as a whore!”

They seemed to want none of that. Then the bastard took one of the recently discovered dildos and shoved it hard up her pussy. She cried out from the violation.

“Nazi swine!” he growled. She certainly understood that! Then he took the other and forced it against her anus.

She screamed as she tried to clench. But he kept on forcing it until it was pushed all the way inside her. She cried out in agony, double-stuffed and humiliated beyond belief.

“This is for Suzette!” he declared. Her eyes flashed in horror. So that bastard had read her diary after all… well, at least the part where her Konrad had kept a French whore named Suzette whom she had recently hanged in a rage when news had arrived of the loss of her officer during the Normandy landings.

The men pulled on the end of the rope, jerking her up into the air. She kicked and struggled, utterly ashamed of the way they were hanging her the way she’d hanged that bitch. Her last words to her had been, “Do you miss Konrad’s cock, whore? Then enjoy these as you die!” And with that she’d hanged the French tart with two similar toys – if not these very same ones – up her cunt and ass.

She had furiously masturbated to the girl’s shameful hanging. Now she kicked and struggled, the noose slowly strangling her to death. It was the same noose she’d used to take the lives of so many bitches, the same noose she’s used to masturbate with after a particularly enjoyable hanging. Konrad’s men would take the body to the woods out back to be buried, and she would masturbate over and over to the delicious memory of the naked bitch strangling to death. Would these bastards also masturbate to the memory of her death after she was gone??

She kicked and struggled, the toys in her holes igniting a shameful fire within her. She did not want to die as a whore in the noose like the others. It was humiliating wearing the same noose that had formerly strangled to death the lives of communists, Jews, Poles, Belgians, and French maidens – whores and sub-humans all. And to hang naked in front of the eyes of these filthy beasts?? That was worst of all.

She gurgled as she tried to breath. Her chest was on fire, and she was becoming exhausted. But with the last of her strength she began shamefully humping in the noose.

Merciless eyes watched her dance her way into orgasmic death. She could not believe the Third Reich was coming to an end for her so shamefully. It was all so horrible… and it hurt so badly!

She felt her bladder release, another shameful moment. Urine trickled down her legs to drip off her toes. Her mind screamed over and over for her deceased Konrad, for the transport that had already been intercepted and blown up, for the soldiers who’d once stayed with her but who had been called away to the front at the last moment and were now dead, leaving her unprotected.

She shuddered hard in her death throes. It took her much too long to finally lose consciousness. Then she hung limp as a muscle occasionally twitched.

The partisans left her to hang there naked and alone. But the one took her diary. He thought one day he might add a postscript to it.

Her corpse hung quiet, urine dribbling off her toes. Off in the distance a rumble could be heard from an exploding bomb from the approaching allies. The reverberations reached her building, setting her to gently swaying back and forth.

(Dec 20 ’17)

(Note: Originally I posted a shorter version in the Noose Lover's thread. This gives a better background to that short story.)

The Black Noose – Excerpts from a Fraulein’s Diary

Mar 27 ’32 I met Konrad Tobler for the first time. He is a very handsome man. All he talks about is Hitler, who I thought was a laughingstock since the failure of his beer hall putsch. But I guess Hitler is now gaining followers, and Konrad is one of them. Hitler just ran for president and failed. But so many people are still talking about him. Anyway Konrad is such a handsome man. I think he likes me and I hope to see him again.

Jul 17 ’32 Met with Konrad again. He says Hitler is the future of our country and I’m starting to believe him. He’s so excited about him. But I’m more excited about Konrad. Today he kissed me for the very first time.
I can’t put my finger on it yet. But there’s something dangerous about him… dangerous and yet exciting. It’s like he’s hiding this deep dark secret about himself from me. But I like him so much I’m not sure there’s anything he could reveal to me that would put me off.

Nov 21 ’32 Konrad and I have been on several dates now. We still haven’t made love yet, but I’m hoping it will be soon. He looks so handsome in his uniform. More and more I’m excited about him and about the direction our country is going. But there’s still that underlying sense of danger about him. I think it’s exciting. Sometimes the mysteriousness of the man makes me breathless with arousal. When are we going to have sex?

Feb 1 ’33 Hitler is chancellor! Konrad and I were so excited we went back to his home and had our first sex together. I think Konrad wants to be with me. I can’t wait to be his wife in the new Third Reich.
The sex with him was fine. I enjoyed finally being taken by him. But it felt as though he was holding something back. I still feel there is something he is not telling me. I guess I’ll find out soon enough.

Mar 12 ’33 Communists are still being rounded up after the Reichstag fire of Feb 27. Konrad invited me to his home to witness something both unnerving and yet strangely compelling. I believe this was the final unmasking of who the real Konrad Tobler is.
In a private courtyard he and some men were interrogating this female communist. Supposedly she was guilty of spreading lies and inciting the people to riot. They stripped off her shirt until she was topless, whereupon they used a whip on her to gain a confession. Then they used a black noose to string her up.
I’ve never seen a hanging before until now. It was disturbing, especially with those whip marks on her body. But I could not take my eyes away. I’ve never seen anything like it.
I thought the victim died right away when they were in the noose, although maybe I’m thinking of a longer drop that breaks the neck. But that communist bitch looked like she kicked and suffered for several minutes before she died. Then she appeared to wet and soil herself. It served her right for trying to disrupt German society.
I’ll never forget how hard her nipples became when she was hanged topless. And I’ll never forget the expression in Konrad’s face while he was watching. He really seemed to enjoy her ordeal.
Konrad’s subordinates eventually took her down and sent her off to the mortuary. I found out later her cause of death was listed as dysentery. But she was a communist and she should have known better than to incite riots against our beloved country.
Afterwards Konrad wanted to make love to me. Strangely our sex was the best it has ever been. Did seeing her hang make him more of an animated lover? It makes me wonder because he was very forceful with me. To be honest it both scared and excited me.
Still no engagement ring yet. But I keep hoping. I’m very attracted to Konrad, and I think he likes me.

Jun 18 ’34 Konrad has been very busy lately. I don’t get to see him as often as I would like. But now he’s a 2nd Lieutenant, and it’s wonderful! He says the army is being built up. No longer is Germany a second class military in the eyes of the world. Someday the Third Reich is going to rule, and Germany will be at the head of the table. Still no engagement ring. But that’s ok. I know my Konrad is a busy and important man.

Sep 8 ’35. Konrad interrogated a Jew today, and I was allowed to bear witness. My gawd; she was pretty. He actually had her strip naked before she was whipped, the filthy bitch.
I must say, she looked incredible the moment Konrad had her hanged with that black noose. She kicked and fought the coil around her throat like she was born for it. It was only the second hanging I have ever witnessed… and yet it was such an incredible sight.
Afterwards Konrad and I fucked like rabbits. I think there is something about him witnessing the hanging of a female that brings it out in him. I guess I can understand as I too find it incredibly erotic. And yes, I also wanted to fuck afterwards. Watching that Jewish bitch dance her life away naked was such an incredible turn-on. Maybe it was the way her nipples were so hard and her hairy pussy so red and swollen.

Aug 23 ’37 Konrad has been busy fighting in the Spanish Civil war these last two years. But he sent for me, and I finally got to see him after a long absence. We stayed at very nice residence seized from the Republicans after they were driven off.
I was excited to see he’d captured a couple of female rebels. They were hanged together naked out back. Konrad and I were so aroused watching them kick their lives away that we could not wait to get back inside and fuck each other silly.
I still remember how much they suffered and how turned on it made me. Their nipples were very hard; their pussies red, swollen and dripping. I do not know why it aroused me so. I know it really aroused Konrad judging by the way we fucked afterwards.

Mar 17 ’38. Austria is a part of Germany now. How exciting it is to see our country growing and the Third Reich expanding. Hitler is doing well and we are so very proud of him.
Konrad was put in charge of interrogations. But he kept back one pretty female Jewish bitch to interrogate special while I was there to observe.
She was stripped naked and whipped mercilessly. Then she was strung up into the air. Konrad had such a bulge in his trousers as he watched her hang.
The way that sub-human kicked and danced was incredible. The way her tits bounced and her swollen pussy winked at me made me breathless and excited. And Konrad used that same black noose I’d seen him use before. It is certainly starting to rack up the tally. Oh the stories it could tell of the bitches it has embraced.
After the hanging we fucked like never before. Seeing bitches like that hang always seems to bring out the monster in my Konrad. Our sex was aggressive and violent, but I love submitting to him after a hanging, knowing it is me he wants to fuck.

Oct 24 ’38. Hitler has taken Czechoslovakia without a shot. Konrad invited me to Prague where I got to watch another interrogation, this time a female Czech conspirator. Konrad had her whipped right in front of me, perhaps because he knows I like to watch. Then he noosed her up with his black noose.
He kept her on her toes while demanding she answer his questions. I thought it was so funny since all she could do was gasp and gurgle. I don’t think he cared about her answers. He just wanted to enjoy her suffering.
Finally he pulled her up into the air. And what a dance she put on once she was airborne. She really kicked and jerked around.
Konrad loves to hang women; I’m guessing that was the dark secret I thought he was hiding from me all those years. But I’ve grown to like it too, especially when they are naked. I love seeing their pink pussies redden and pulse as they dance in the air.
Afterward the hanging it was time for more fucking. This time Konrad took me in the ass. At first it hurt, and I thought he was treating me like that bitch he’d just hanged. But I chalked it up to his love of women in the noose. I love him more and more each day and am so excited the way our glorious Third Reich is getting bigger.

Oct 12 ’39 Poland fell many days ago, and I got to watch Konrad hang his first Pole. Those pigs are worse than dogs, and she got what she deserved. The bitch really jerked as her udders bounced around. Once again it was that black noose strangling the very life out of her as her nipples protruded and her filthy pussy winked at me. Afterwards we fucked again. Our sex was phenomenal.
I am excited Konrad is going to let me stay a while. We have a place outside Warsaw that was not too badly damaged from the bombs. Konrad has asked me if I would like to watch more hangings with him. I told him I would be delighted, especially if it means I will get to fuck him afterwards. I would do anything for my beloved Konrad. But I’ve pretty much given up on getting a ring from him, at least until after the war.

Oct 23 ’39 Konrad told me he’d found another Pole worthy of hanging. When I got there she was in a small room waiting for justice to be served. So he took me and his black noose back to meet her.
She was already naked, full of shame and humiliation when we got there. She had nice tits which I knew were going to bounce so wonderfully in the noose. There was a hook in the ceiling indicating we were going to hang her right there.
I guess I got a little carried away with myself. I was so damned excited that I removed my clothes and started to masturbate with the coil of the noose as he looped the other end up through the hook in the ceiling. You should have seen the look on that disgusting bitch’s face knowing she was going to die. And you should have seen the look on Konrad’s face while I masturbated. I don’t know what excited him more – me nakedly masturbating with the noose or the fact that bitch was going to hang soon.
After a couple of orgasms, Konrad took the noose from me and looped it around her neck. It was still wet from my cum. She was horrified while I was so fucking turned on. Then Konrad hauled her up into the air before tying off the free end.
She kicked and danced divinely as her udders bounced around. Her swollen pussy squirted, which was a great delight to the both of us. I allowed Konrad to take me from behind as we watched. It was the first time I’d ever taken a cock while another naked bitch was right there hanging to death in front of us. I think it made my cums even more intense.

Jul 16 ’40 France is now part of the Third Reich. And my brave Konrad is now a Captain. In celebration we hanged a Belgian beauty from our temporary home in Luxemberg. Again Konrad used that familiar black noose. And again we fucked while she was hanging naked.
It was amazing the way her knees came up. I’m sure she was cumming right along with us. Seeing that made me scream Konrad’s name as I had a most enjoyable climax. Then we fucked for another hour while her corpse dangled naked before us. It probably was the most erotic hanging I have ever witnessed to date.

Jan 1 ’41 I’m happy being closer to Konrad living here on the outskirts of Paris after the fall of France. We are all so proud of our beloved Fuhrer. He has accomplished so much in so short a time.
To ring in the New Year we hanged a French whore in our temporary residence, a woman accused of being a partisan. Once again I masturbated with the noose just to get Konrad aroused and to humiliate our victim. I got off a couple of times before it was time to hang her.
You should have seen her expression when he put that noose around her neck, the coil still dripping of my fluids. It must have been the greatest of humiliations. Then she was hauled into the air.
By now Konrad and I are used to being naked as we hang these wenches. We rabidly fucked while she violently kicked her life away. I swear I climaxed three times watching that partisan bitch hang in the noose, her tits bouncing, her nipples erect, and her swollen pussy winking at us for our enjoyment.
What made it all the more amazing was the way he allowed me to tie her arms behind her back before the hanging. I got to grope and fondle the prisoner as well. Maybe next time he will allow me to participate even more. I think I’d like to be the one to drop her myself.

Apr 4 ’41 For my birthday Konrad got me a beautiful French woman to hang. She had gorgeous tits I knew were going to bounce deliciously in the noose. She was a real beauty.
First I masturbated with the noose while sitting right in front of her. I even climaxed a couple of times. Then I took the noose and rubbed her pussy with it, mingling her fluids with mine.
She was frightened, but she did not resist. Perhaps she thought it was a game we were playing. After all, Konrad was used to using French whores from time to time. And since I was the jealous type, he used this one right in front of me as part of a threesome… and then permitted me to hang her right afterwards.
I noosed her while making sure our mingled fluids on the rope made her neck moist. Then I forced her up onto a stool. I was trembling with great excitement as I tied off the rope.
I looked at Konrad who nodded for me to go right ahead. Then I furiously kicked the stool out from under her. She dropped with a jerk as Konrad entered me from behind, the two of us standing there facing the dangling bitch.
She kicked up a storm, her face awash with horror. Her tits bounced as her pussy dripped from her fluids and my Konrad’s cum. Konrad groped my tits from behind, whispering “happy birthday” into my ear as we watched the French bitch kick her life away.
She was the second one I witnessed having an orgasm in the noose (although some of the others may have cum and I did not clearly notice). It was terribly exciting. I came really hard the moment I saw it.

May 24 ’41 For Konrad’s birthday we hanged another French whore. It was a sad day since he told me he would be leaving on a special military mission. I wanted the day to be special for him.
I let him fuck her as I watched while masturbating with the noose. Then I tied her arms behind her back. I noosed her from a hook over the bed while she was straddling Konrad, riding his cock. Then I pulled on the free end and strangled the shit out of her until she died right there with his cum leaking out of her. Afterwards he told me she clenched wonderfully as she was dying.
Konrad left the next morning, but he promised to write and to visit me whenever he was on leave. As a present he left me that black noose. He told me to go right ahead and hang any French woman I desired. All I had to do was have Ulrich, Heinz and Ernst help me as he was leaving them behind to tend to my needs.

Sep 28 ’41 To celebrate a great German victory in Russia, and in celebration of the letter I received from my Konrad, I had Ulrich go to one of the French brothels and pick out a girl for me. He brought her back and we had a wonderful time together.
She was half drunk with wine and orgasms when I brought out the noose. I masturbated with it, and she helped me cum. Then we masturbated her with it until the coil became quite damp.
Jokingly she asked if I wanted her to model it for me. I took her to the back room and tied her arms behind her back. Then I noosed her, helping her up onto the stool before I tied it off.
I cupped her breasts while feasting on her dripping pussy. She gasped with delight, no doubt enjoying the game we were playing. The moment she discovered it was no longer a game was the moment I gasped, “Hang, you French swine!” before kicking the stool away.
She was gorgeous, with those erect nipples, heaving tits, and swollen, winking pussy. I swear she must have been a dancer because she put on one hell of a performance. I masturbated furiously while she kicked her life away. She even brought her knees together and kicked herself into an orgasm as her life spiraled away.
I must admit to an indiscretion on my part. I was horny, and Ulrich was handy. So I took him into our guest room and gave him a thrill, fucking him until I was satisfied. I think he was too.

Mar 6 ’42 Konrad was here on leave. The war in the East was not going as well as had been expected. In fact he seemed somber Moscow had not yet been taken.
To cheer him up we picked up another French whore to entertain ourselves with. We both had our way with her in quite a kinky threesome. Then I noosed her up and hanged her for him.
She put on quite a show, kicking her life away. I rode Konrad’s cock as we watched her orgasm violently in the noose. I think her death and our simultaneous fucking greatly lifted Konrad’s spirits.

Aug 9 ’42 Konrad’s promotion to Major is cause for celebration. Since he is still on the Eastern front I had Ulrich, Heinz and Ernst pick out three known prostitutes who were suspected of helping the partisans. They enjoyed having sex with them before we hanged all three one at a time with Konrad’s black noose. It was quite the night.
Afterwards I had so much to drink that I offered myself to all three at once. It was my first orgy, but I think I performed admirably. The hangings had a profound effect on all of us, and we made rather merry, fucking well into the night.

Apr 29 ’43 I cannot get over how fortunate I am to still have Konrad. Had he not been transferred to France to look over costal fortifications I might have lost him at the battle of Stalingrad.
When he was home on leave we hanged another whore for his amusement. It was terribly exciting watching her kick her life away. Her pussy flared from her strangulation as his cum dripped out of her fuck-hole.
I think he is seeing another French girl without telling me. I am jealous, but I will tolerate it with grace. He needs all the comfort and sex he can get. After all, the news from the East is not good. Neither is the news from Africa.

May 24 ’44 For Konrad’s birthday we had a threesome with another French whore before stringing her up. It was so erotic noosing her up and then touching her naked, trembling body all over. I stuck my fingers inside her and tasted his cream before kicking the stool away.
She wonderfully danced her demon dance of death. I was particularly satisfied in her hanging as Ulrich told me Konrad had visited her secretly a few times. I think my Colonel (he’s a Colonel now) suspected how angry I might be if I ever found out. So he brought her back with him and we took turns fucking her before her time was up. The look on her face as I hanged her made me think she felt betrayed by my Konrad. She should have known better. He’s MY Colonel, not hers!

Jun 2 ’44 Konrad could not stay long. He says there is talk the British are planning an invasion at Pas de Calais. I did not get to see him much as he seemed distracted.
In my heart I think there was another reason our time was so short. I think he was seeing another French whore behind my back. I worry she may be a partisan and is getting information out of him. I am also jealous as hell since I have not fucked him in a while, nor have I hanged anyone since his birthday. In any event I have sent out Ulrich, Heinz and Ernst to find out who she is and what she knows.

Jul 29 ’44 The invasion went badly; the British and Americans are now on the continent. There has been no word from Konrad. I fear he has been killed or captured. Ulrich heard his bunker took a direct hit from a shell lobbed by a ship out in the channel during the invasion.
Ulrich found out who his French mistress was. I instructed him to bring her to me so I could tell her the news. She was a pretty thing, and I learned her name was Suzette.
She was properly distressed when I told her what I knew of Konrad’s fate. Then I took her to that back room. I told her Konrad had written a letter I kept back there in a drawer just for her.
The look on her face was priceless when she saw the black noose and nothing else. I had Ulrich and Ernst strip her out of her clothes. Then I noosed her up.
I forced her to stand upon the stool where I tied the rope off. Then I proceeded to whip her, marring that beautiful flesh. It enraged me at the thought of Konrad’s hands all over her.
When the whipping was concluded I went and retrieved a couple of dildos I had purchased. The French are well known for their sex toys, and I had used them quite frequently. In this case I asked her if she missed Konrad’s penis. Then I told her I would give her something to feel in its place.
I shoved one up her pussy and the other up her ass. I think she was used to taking things in either hole as she did not scream or cry out. She was trembling with fear in her eyes, but she did not beg for mercy.
I told her, “Do you know how many times I have used that noose to masturbate with before I’ve hanged deserving bitches like you? Now you will hang like all the others!” And with that I kicked the stool out from underneath her feet.
She danced her devil’s dance well, thrusting her chest out as she fought the noose. I like the way that coil around their throat always breaks them of their will while seducing them at the same time. Her nipples were just as hard as all the others, her pussy red, swollen and dripping from the many blows I had landed there with the whip.
I finally broke down and begged Ulrich and Ernst to fuck me. I enjoyed their cocks as the bitch hung silent, no longer able to fuck my Konrad. Afterwards they got rid of her body like all the others. It did not make up for the loss of my Konrad. But I did derive some satisfaction watching her death. And I got a good double-fuck out of it as well.

Aug 19 ’44 The war is going badly on all fronts. Our soldiers are leaving the city as resistance fighters have taken to the streets. Hitler wants the city leveled and I don’t blame him. There has been much betrayal here.
I am being evacuated as well. A truck is coming to gather my things. I’ve packed up what I want to take with me, leaving the rest of it behind.
I miss Konrad. I must assume he is dead or captured. Oh well. I sure took care of that French mistress of his.
I must say I will miss this residence and the many hangings that took place here. Maybe I can find a new place back in Germany. Now there is a knock at the door and I must greet the truck that is here to take me away.

--

The transport would be arriving soon. Then she could leave and be done with it. She had enjoyed living on the outskirts of Paris. But now she was looking forward to returning to her beloved Germany.

She had everything packed; she was ready to go. What was taking so long with that transport? She’d been informed they would arrive within the hour.

Perhaps it was the turn of the war. The allies were rapidly closing in on Paris. No doubt every transport was being commandeered to take troops and supplies either to the front of back in the direction of Germany.

She had just finished writing in her diary when she heard a knock at the front door. Finally! She went to go answer it, relieved the truck had finally arrived.

She let out a startled cry when she saw it wasn’t soldiers but partisans there to greet her. She started to scream, only to be manhandled back inside. Her heart rate skyrocketed.

She was slammed into her couch as a rifle was pointed right at her chest. She was sure they were going to shoot her right then and there. She closed her eyes, awaiting the bullets that would tear into her flesh.

She opened her eyes and saw two of them searching the facility. One of them came across her diary and opened it. Could they read German?

A couple of them began opening up her boxes. The one skimming the diary took it into the other room, no doubt to go through the boxes in there. She tensed, wondering what they would find and what they might do to her.

She started to speak, only for one to point the barrel of the rifle right at her face. She wisely kept her tongue. She did not want to feel the sensation of bullets tearing into her body.

The one reading the diary came back out from the other room. He’d been wearing a black hood the whole time and was a menacing figure. Now he roughly pulled her to her feet where he started tying her arms behind her back.

What was this? What were they going to do to her?? She started to speak up, only to feel the barrel of the rifle push against her back.

She was marched into the back of the building, her heart beating fast. Then she rounded a corner and let out a cry. The black noose she had used so many times before was now hanging from a hook in the ceiling.

Her stomach lurched as she cried out, “NEIN! NOT THE BLACK NOOSE!” That’s when images of past victims flashed before her eyes. She could not believe they were about to hang her with that very same noose!
3409350505 Jimbo.jpg
The partisan holding onto her seemed particularly agitated as he noosed her up. Now she began begging and pleading. Anything but the noose, especially that one in particular. It would be much too degrading!

The noose was pulled tightly around her throat. A couple of them pulled on the end until she was pulled up onto the balls of her feet. Then the angry partisan halted the procedure.

His eyes blazed with hatred as he stared at her. He barked a command, and his men started opening boxes, unpacking her belongings. She trembled with fright, whimpering for them to just shoot her and be done with it… not to string her up.

There was a cry of triumph as one of them lifted up a couple of familiar objects discovered in his search. She gasped as her eyes flew open in horror. Had the partisan bastard been able to read her diary??

He angrily produced a knife. She let out a garbled scream, certain he was going to stab her in the gut before hanging her. Then he started ripping her clothes off, popping buttons and using the knife when necessary.

She gasped in horror as he stripped her naked, shredding her of her clothes and her dignity. She thought of the transport that should be arriving any moment. Perhaps she could stall.

“I’ll suck!” she gasped in desperation. “I will fuck you, yah? Sex… a whore! Use me as a whore!”

They seemed to want none of that. Then the bastard took one of the recently discovered dildos and shoved it hard up her pussy. She cried out from the violation.

“Nazi swine!” he growled. She certainly understood that! Then he took the other and forced it against her anus.

She screamed as she tried to clench. But he kept on forcing it until it was pushed all the way inside her. She cried out in agony, double-stuffed and humiliated beyond belief.

“This is for Suzette!” he declared. Her eyes flashed in horror. So that bastard had read her diary after all… well, at least the part where her Konrad had kept a French whore named Suzette whom she had recently hanged in a rage when news had arrived of the loss of her officer during the Normandy landings.

The men pulled on the end of the rope, jerking her up into the air. She kicked and struggled, utterly ashamed of the way they were hanging her the way she’d hanged that bitch. Her last words to her had been, “Do you miss Konrad’s cock, whore? Then enjoy these as you die!” And with that she’d hanged the French tart with two similar toys – if not these very same ones – up her cunt and ass.

She had furiously masturbated to the girl’s shameful hanging. Now she kicked and struggled, the noose slowly strangling her to death. It was the same noose she’d used to take the lives of so many bitches, the same noose she’s used to masturbate with after a particularly enjoyable hanging. Konrad’s men would take the body to the woods out back to be buried, and she would masturbate over and over to the delicious memory of the naked bitch strangling to death. Would these bastards also masturbate to the memory of her death after she was gone??

She kicked and struggled, the toys in her holes igniting a shameful fire within her. She did not want to die as a whore in the noose like the others. It was humiliating wearing the same noose that had formerly strangled to death the lives of communists, Jews, Poles, Belgians, and French maidens – whores and sub-humans all. And to hang naked in front of the eyes of these filthy beasts?? That was worst of all.

She gurgled as she tried to breath. Her chest was on fire, and she was becoming exhausted. But with the last of her strength she began shamefully humping in the noose.

Merciless eyes watched her dance her way into orgasmic death. She could not believe the Third Reich was coming to an end for her so shamefully. It was all so horrible… and it hurt so badly!

She felt her bladder release, another shameful moment. Urine trickled down her legs to drip off her toes. Her mind screamed over and over for her deceased Konrad, for the transport that had already been intercepted and blown up, for the soldiers who’d once stayed with her but who had been called away to the front at the last moment and were now dead, leaving her unprotected.

She shuddered hard in her death throes. It took her much too long to finally lose consciousness. Then she hung limp as a muscle occasionally twitched.

The partisans left her to hang there naked and alone. But the one took her diary. He thought one day he might add a postscript to it.

Her corpse hung quiet, urine dribbling off her toes. Off in the distance a rumble could be heard from an exploding bomb from the approaching allies. The reverberations reached her building, setting her to gently swaying back and forth.

© 2017 (written Dec 25 ’17 by riwa)

(Picture used for illustration purposes only.)

A very satisfying short story, a little repititious in the middle but that set up a pattern of hatred for the narrator (I never spotted her name) so when the end came, and you cleverly slipped into third person, we were left with no feelings of sympathy for her at all.

The only mystery-------why did Konrad have a black noose? Does a black noose have any other meaning?

A very satisfying short story, a little repititious in the middle but that set up a pattern of hatred for the narrator (I never spotted her name) so when the end came, and you cleverly slipped into third person, we were left with no feelings of sympathy for her at all.

The only mystery-------why did Konrad have a black noose? Does a black noose have any other meaning?
The deep and meaningful answer to your question is... I have no idea. It was the color of the noose in the photo that inspired this story so I went with it. Maybe the answer is simple... a black noose for a black heart? Maybe he found a black rope and was inspired to use it as a noose. I suppose I should check her other diary entries as she might tell us in one of them. But they were so full of the routine of daily life for the most part that I was a little bored and excluded them from the narrative. ;)

As for her name? She never addressed herself by name in her diary entries. And the partisans never used it when referring to her. I sort of had one picked out, but it never came up in conversation. Maybe it is fitting in this instance since a name would only humanize someone whose actions were mostly inhuman and self-serving.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the feedback. :)

THE HANGING OF DOROTHY BROWN
“One minute, gentlemen,” an authoritative voice called out. “We need to take her out to the gallows.”

“Almost done, guv’ner,” the head guard responded. “Just filling up the bird’s holes is all. Almost done filling her bum.” Then he turned to his mates.

“Hurry up now, lads! Let’s finish up!”

Dorothy Brown shuddered from a shameful arousal as the trio abused her while rushing to conclude their business. The head guard on top roared his release. But there was already so much cum in her arse that she could not feel it. The one underneath squeezed her tits hard with an orgasmic cry until she was sure she felt him cum inside her thoroughly fucked pussy.

The worst was the one lifting her head up by her blonde locks while brutally fucking her face. His penis was rough and smelly, and it was disturbingly huge. It choked her as he slammed it down her throat until she could feel his seed flowing into her stomach from his eruption.

He abruptly pulled out, although his member was still spurting. She got a glob of goo splattered onto her face, adding to all the previous near-misses of her mouth. It was so humiliatingly erotic that she orgasmed hard, shamefully squeezing pleasure into the two cocks thrusting into her other end.

“‘ello?” the guard in her bum cried out in astonishment. “I think she just came, guv’ner!”

He shook his head as he sighed in exasperation. “Well get her on her feet and secure her arms, lads! We’ve got to execute her proper now.
You’ve had your fun. The prisoners will get her next after she’s been duly hanged.” He sounded like he was in a bit of a hurry.

Dorothy shivered with dread as she was roughly pulled to her feet. She took a look at herself and saw cum splattered on her chest and tits, her face and hair having born the worst of it. Then her arms were viciously jerked behind her back, causing her to cry out in pain.

“I’m going naked? Can’t I towel off? Don’t make me go to my death looking like THIS??”

“What’s it gonna matter, luv?” the guard who’d plowed her pussy cackled. “You’re only going to get messy all over again anyway… right, guv’ner?” Dorothy looked in horror at the warden. But he just smiled at her.

“The prisoners don’t get to have much fun out here in the outer territories,” he said to her in explanation. “Therefore we give them what pleasures they can get when they can get them.” She shuddered in horror, realizing they were going to abuse her body after she was dead.

Her arms were crossed painfully behind her back, overlapping wrists to elbows as they were strapped together. It made her breasts thrust out, making her wish she could somehow cover them. But there were no such chivalrous pleasantries. She found it utterly amazing that men in the employ of the crown could be so sadistically cruel… even out here.

One of the guards picked up the rest of the straps that had been discarded in a corner of her cell. Then she was led through the door and out into the hall. Cum dripped off her face and body, leaking out of her well-fucked holes.

She was verbally abused as she was escorted down the corridor. The lewd comments of her fellow inmates still indoors rained down on her… “Gave you the full treatment; did they, luv?” “Neck’s goin’ to snap right quick on that bird…” “It’s a long way down, luv… it feels like you’re falling forever until the rope jerks your neck proper…” “Mighty hot day for a hangin’ today; ain’t it, luv?” “Yer gonna jerk like a fish on a line fer sure, I’ll wager…”

Dorothy tried to let the comments roll off her back like water off a duck. But with each remark thrown her way she felt like her knees were going to buckle on her. She could not believe this was happening to her.

She stepped through the final door into the blast of the heat of the morning sun. A well-worn dirt path led through the courtyard to the imposing wooden gallows standing before her. It looked old and well used.

She swallowed hard as she started to tremble. A large number of guards and inmates stood in front of the gallows. It looked like she was going to have quite the audience.

Every eye was upon her naked, cum-streaked body. Dorothy shuddered in abject humiliation. But what really disturbed her was the shameful arousal she was now experiencing.

“Just a few more steps; eh, guv’ner?” the head guard chuckled. “Then we’ll get to drop this bird proper.” When she hesitated, he nudged her forward, urging her toward the wooden structure.

Dorothy gasped as though struggling to breathe in the heat of the sun. Her eyes opened wider as she drew nearer to the gallows. Bloody hell; they were really going to hang her!

The enormity of what was about to happen to her finally set in as she reached the base of the wooden steps. She balked as she looked up, her heart pounding in her chest. “Up you go, lass,” the head guard admonished, pulling on her elbow. “No need to worry about splinters; it’s been smoothed out well enough from heavy use. Besides… splinters are the least of your worries now.”

That much was true: splinters were the least of her worries. Looking down she could tell how well worn each step had become. How many had made this march before her? How many had climbed these steps to face the end of their life at the end of a rope??

The head guard pulled her up onto the first step. She sagged as her knees nearly gave out. “Don’t worry, luv; I’ll take good care of you.”

He pulled her upright, half dragging her up the steps. “I haven’t lost a prisoner going up these steps yet, lass.” He was certainly taking all of this in good order.

With each step she hesitated even more, forcing him to pull harder on her arm. The warden followed them up from behind. The other two guards waited stiffly at the bottom of the steps, their presence no longer required.

Dorothy found herself climbing mostly with her head down in an effort to maintain her balance. As a result she found herself mentally counting each step she took as though they’d become precious to her… “eight… n-nine… t-ten…” Her heart felt like it was going to explode out of her chest.

She wondered if anyone had died prematurely from a heart attack or stroke or something like that. It probably would have been a pity, especially for those eager to see a hangin’. She suspected she was not going to have that kind of luck to escape this.

Her silent count of the steps reached thirteen before the platform leveled off. Her head came up as she was turned toward the center of the gallows. Almost immediately her eyes centered on the hemp noose dangling there waiting for her.

She gasped, taking it in as she was walked over to it. It had a single coil that was standard practice for the British Commonwealth and its many colonies, especially here in the outer territories. Now this one was meant for her.

Dorothy almost fainted at the knowledge it was soon to caress her neck. The head guard had to grab her and hold her upright for a moment. She whimpered as she panted for breath until some of the dizziness passed.

The warden began formally reading the charges against her. But she heard not a word. She was too busy staring down in horror at all the eyes that were looking up at her.

She felt the head guard strap her legs together above her knees. Another one went around her upper thighs, causing her to gasp again. A final one was secured around her ankles as she stood centered upon the trap. She shuddered from a near orgasm, struggling to catch her breath again.

The head guard took the noose in front of her and brought it around her neck. The rough hemp scratched her skin, sending horrific shivers rippling through her body. He set it near the left side of her jaw so that her head would lift up and back when she fell, breaking her neck instantly.

She was terrified, especially when she found it becoming harder to control her bladder. The guard quietly stepped behind her, leaving her standing there as the center of attention. How much longer did she have before it was over? …moments maybe?

She looked out at the assembled throng as she continued to tremble. Every eye appeared to be lusting after her. There were many smiles as well as several eager faces.

The voice of the warden broke through her fog of terror. “Dorothy Brown: do you understand the charges that have been brought against you?” She blinked, unable to move her lips.

What did it matter? They were trumped up anyway. She numbly nodded her head as she looked forward, not knowing what else to say or do.

“You will now explain the procedure to the prisoner,” the warden instructed the guard.

“With pleasure, guv’ner,” he smiled at a trembling Dorothy. “You see, luv, we’ve already weighed you nice and proper yesterday. And at 59 kilograms you’re going to be falling nearly three meters. That should be enough to snap that lovely neck of yours good and proper.” Her chest rose and fell, her nipples painfully erect as he continued…

“I’ll pull the lever right over here, luv, and it’ll release the trap straight away. You’ll hear the sound of me pulling the lever an then the sound of the trap opening beneath your feet. Then you’ll fall right through, you will… that is, until you reach the end of your rope.” He paused with a smile as though enjoying her fear… savoring it perhaps?

“When you hit the end of the rope you’ll probably bounce a time or two. But it should snap your neck right quick on the very first bounce… just like THAT!” and he snapped his fingers. “Afterwards you won’t feel a thing, luv. We’ll just get to enjoy watching as your body jerks, twitches and spasms for about a minute or so.”

Dorothy’s eyes flew open wide in horror at his description of what was going to happen to her. Her heart hammered in her chest as she realized it was almost time. All those eyes down below were solely upon her, waiting for her to fall to her death.

She was painfully aware of the cum all over her, cum that was plainly visible to her audience. She was profoundly ashamed not to have been granted time to clean up. What made it worse was the knowledge she would soon be dead… and that she would become a greater mess at the end of the rope once all those animals down there had their way with her corpse.

“You’ll hang all nice and proper for an hour,” the guard concluded, “but that don’t mean the inmates won’t have their fun with you while you’re still in the rope. Then you’ll be taken down for everyone to enjoy. I expect your body will probably be used be nearly everyone here, luv.”

He smiled cruelly as he continued. “Afterwards, us guards will take you outside the prison to a lonely plot of ground. A grave has already been dug and we’ll throw you right in. All of us will enjoy one last jerk-off on your body, luv. Then we’ll cover you up with dirt and leave the grave unmarked where you’ll spend all eternity thinking about what you’ve done. Ain’t that right, guv’ner?”

“Quite correct,” she heard the warden’s voice observe. “Now Dorothy Brown…” he asked solemnly. “Do you have any last words before sentence is carried out?”

Dorothy’s eyes were wide as her lungs heaved in her chest. Her breasts rose and fell, her nipples protruding so hard that they hurt. She felt like she couldn’t catch her breath.

She tried to move her lips and discovered she couldn’t as she trembled like mad. She finally shook her head, unable to form any coherent words. Down below the faces of the guards and inmates all looked up at her with sadistic glee.

“DROP HER!” a voice cried out from down below. “HANG THE BIRD ALREADY! I’M HUNGRY AND IT’S ALMOST LUNCH TIME!”

Dorothy’s eyes got even bigger as she started panting like crazy. Her mind screamed, “WHAT? DON’T I GET A HOOD OR SOMETHING??” Then she felt herself start to go all weak in the knees. She didn’t want to watch this… didn’t want to see herself fall.

“Executioner?” she heard the warden’s voice behind her. “Do your duty!”

Her breath caught in her throat as she promptly wet herself. She was sure she heard a creak in the wood as though someone had moved. The guard must have stepped over to the lever; surely he was going to pull it any moment now!

For a moment her senses were quite clear. She could feel the heat of the noonday sun beating down on her cum-streaked body, could smell the galley cooking the noon-day meal. In her mouth she tasted the salty tang from the mixture of the many cums she’d been forced to swallow from the guards. Then she heard the sound of the lever being pulled.

Dorothy Brown climaxed hard as the trap fell away underneath her feet with a clunk. She was dimly aware that someone was screaming – that SHE was screaming. She was weightless, falling as though she was never going to sto –

She bounced as she hit the end of the rope, silencing her cry. There was a loud CRICK, an incredibly sharp pain in her neck. Then there was nothing.

Dorothy Brown never heard the cheer that went up from the assembly…

The guards and inmates released their enthusiasm with a lustful cry as Dorothy Brown’s naked body jerked at the end of the rope. Her feet fluttered together like some fish hanging from the end of a line. Her motions from the fall began to settle as she swung and twisted, her eyes wide yet vacant.

“LOOK AT THE BIRD KICK!” someone hollered.

“THEY ALWAYS DO THAT!” another one called out. “SHE’LL KICK FOR ANOTHER MINUTE OR SO ‘TIL HER BRAIN TELLS HER TO STOP!”

Sure enough… after about a minute or so her body stopped jerking and twitching. She softly swayed back and forth, her neck elongated and her eyes glazed over. A stream of urine flowed down her bound legs, telling one and all that her bladder had finally relaxed. The cruel flushing her bum had received the day before made sure nothing came out of her arse other than the leaking seed of the many guards who’d abused her while using that hole.

The inmates were turned loose to swarm forward to have a closer look. Only her legs were within reach. The head guard still up on the gallows platform had to lower her enough so they could get their grubby paws on her.

She dangled a foot off the ground as they groped and fondled her still warm body. Some grabbed her breasts and pinched her erect nipples. Others shoved fingers up her bum and pussy, noticing she was quite wet. Comments were raised as to whether she might have had a cum as she fell through the trap.

Cocks were pulled out as some inmates started stroking. Dorothy became the recipient of more cum as it splattered her legs and torso. This went on until her body was finally brought down an hour later.

Almost immediately the inmates became animals as they swarmed around her, untying her straps and fucking her many holes. She ended up face down, several inmates holding her up enough for her lifeless mouth to take one cock after another as she was fucked up her pussy and arse. Even as some headed in for lunch, a great many stayed outside to enjoy themselves before going in to eat.

More cum splattered until she was finally turned over so they could coat her face, tits and pussy. By the evening meal the inmates were all herded inside, leaving a guard detail to take care of her. That’s when four of them lifted her up onto a canvas stretcher.

She was walked outside the prison walls to a grave that had been cut out of the ground. Her cum-soaked body was dropped unceremoniously into the earth. Then the guards whipped out their cocks and gave her a “going-away salute”, their seed splattering her nudity one last time.

Dirt was shoveled onto her, landing on her chest and in her face and hair until she was totally covered. Then the guards gathered up the burial tools and went back inside the prison. There was no marker left to identify her final resting place…

© 2009; 2018 (written for Dorothy Oct 26 ‘09; ed. Jan 3 ’18 by riwa)

Back
Top Bottom