The Selfie

Go to CruxDreams.com

Wragg

Chronicler of Crux
Staff member
Smoke puffed from the tyres of the Taranasian 777 as it hit the tarmac of runway 28L of Soekarno Hatta international airport in Taranasia.

Tash Fitzpatrick leaned over her friend Ella O’Neill to peer out through the window. The airport looked just like a thousand other airports around the world, but the scenery beyond looked promising, high mountains framing the airport buildings to lend a degree of softness to the utilitarian airport scene.

Ella was enjoying scenery closer to, as Tash’s breasts swayed in front of her, only partly hidden by her skimpy top. By god, she couldn’t wait to get her into the hotel room.

“Taranasian Airways welcomes you to Soekarno Hatta. Please remain seated and with your seat belts fastened until the aircraft comes to a halt.” The flight attendant glared at Tash, who was doing no such thing. Ella smacked her sharply on her backside and she sat down and did her belt up. Then she produced her phone and took a quick selfie of Ella and herself.

“God, Tash, how many photos do you need? That’s, like, the fifteenth that you’ve taken on this flight!”

Sometimes it seemed to Tash that these planes spent as much time trundling along the ground as they did in the air, it took ages before the plane stopped and they could finally get off. Then they spent another 20 minutes watching an empty carousel, and another fifteen watching other people’s luggage rumbling by before they were able to grab their own cases and set off through ‘Arrivals’.

“This is where Barb and Siss always seem to come unstuck!” murmured Ella. “Tell me that you didn’t let your case out of your sight before you checked it in!”

Tash gulped as she shook her head. Ella was making her nervous. Her anxiety increased as they were waved into the customs hall and a uniformed man with three days growth of beard, a missing tooth, and appalling halitosis began to go through her case. He paused occasionally to peer down her cleavage, possibly he and his mate had a bet on which of two beads of sweat running down between her breasts would be the first to disappear out of sight.

Tash had far too much time to imagine Mr Halitosis stripping her naked, thrashing her and torturing her in some prison cell. “Pull yourself together!” she told herself, “You’ve been reading too many wild stories on Cruxforums! That sort of thing doesn’t happen in real life! Besides, the guard doesn’t have an Australian accent!”

Sure enough, Mr Halitosis shoved her clothes back into her case, closed it, and handed back her passport. “Enjoy your visit, Mizz Fitzpatrick!” He gave her and Ella a lopsided grimace that was, in his imagination, a ravishingly sexy smile, and the two women were free to go.

Smoke puffed from the tyres of the Taranasian 777 as it hit the tarmac of runway 28L of Soekarno Hatta international airport in Taranasia.

Tash Fitzpatrick leaned over her friend Ella O’Neill to peer out through the window. The airport looked just like a thousand other airports around the world, but the scenery beyond looked promising, high mountains framing the airport buildings to lend a degree of softness to the utilitarian airport scene.

Ella was enjoying scenery closer to, as Tash’s breasts swayed in front of her, only partly hidden by her skimpy top. By god, she couldn’t wait to get her into the hotel room.

“Taranasian Airways welcomes you to Soekarno Hatta. Please remain seated and with your seat belts fastened until the aircraft comes to a halt.” The flight attendant glared at Tash, who was doing no such thing. Ella smacked her sharply on her backside and she sat down and did her belt up. Then she produced her phone and took a quick selfie of Ella and herself.

“God, Tash, how many photos do you need? That’s, like, the fifteenth that you’ve taken on this flight!”

Sometimes it seemed to Tash that these planes spent as much time trundling along the ground as they did in the air, it took ages before the plane stopped and they could finally get off. Then they spent another 20 minutes watching an empty carousel, and another fifteen watching other people’s luggage rumbling by before they were able to grab their own cases and set off through ‘Arrivals’.

“This is where Barb and Siss always seem to come unstuck!” murmured Ella. “Tell me that you didn’t let your case out of your sight before you checked it in!”

Tash gulped as she shook her head. Ella was making her nervous. Her anxiety increased as they were waved into the customs hall and a uniformed man with three days growth of beard, a missing tooth, and appalling halitosis began to go through her case. He paused occasionally to peer down her cleavage, possibly he and his mate had a bet on which of two beads of sweat running down between her breasts would be the first to disappear out of sight.

Tash had far too much time to imagine Mr Halitosis stripping her naked, thrashing her and torturing her in some prison cell. “Pull yourself together!” she told herself, “You’ve been reading too many wild stories on Cruxforums! That sort of thing doesn’t happen in real life! Besides, the guard doesn’t have an Australian accent!”

Sure enough, Mr Halitosis shoved her clothes back into her case, closed it, and handed back her passport. “Enjoy your visit, Mizz Fitzpatrick!” He gave her and Ella a lopsided grimace that was, in his imagination, a ravishingly sexy smile, and the two women were free to go.

Ella and I on holidays and me in the skimpy top flashing my tits? You know me too well Wragg. Nice start! ;)

Hope they have read the fine print about the ban on topless sunbathing in Taranasia. Getting through customs does not mean that trouble does not lurk ahead for our two tourists. Take it from someone who knows ;)

Hope they have read the fine print about the ban on topless sunbathing in Taranasia. Getting through customs does not mean that trouble does not lurk ahead for our two tourists. Take it from someone who knows ;)
Hope you remembered to pick up your copy of "The Barbara Moore Good Travel Guide" from the airport bookshop, Tash.

It's full of useful tips like 'read the fine print' and 'always wear a skimpy top when proceeding through customs.' :D

What's that? You've never heard of the Moore Guide? :confused:

No, well, for some deeply unaccountable reason it has never been a top seller. :rolleyes:

Hope you remembered to pick up your copy of "The Barbara Moore Good Travel Guide" from the airport bookshop, Tash.

It's full of useful tips like 'read the fine print' and 'always wear a skimpy top when proceeding through customs.' :D

No, well, for some deeply unaccountable reason it has never been a top seller. :rolleyes:

Banned in 34 countries and the Vatican, but reportedly required reading in all IMF reading rooms around the world. It's also been said that Admi keeps a smudged and tattered copy under his judicial robes....what for is not clear.:rolleyes:

Banned in 34 countries and the Vatican, but reportedly required reading in all IMF reading rooms around the world. It's also been said that Admi keeps a smudged and tattered copy under his judicial robes....what for is not clear.:rolleyes:

To remind himself that, for him 'always wear a skimpy top when proceeding through customs' may not exactly be a sound strategy :doh:

Are there pictures? :rolleyes:

Not a top seller? It would be down here in the litt'l ol' south of England if only we could get a copy - the illustrated edition, of course

Four days later, all thoughts of Barb's overseas misadventures had vanished from their minds. Four days of lazy days and blissful nights, and the two girls thought that they were in Heaven.

After this time, however, the swimming pool and the soft Taranasian sandy beaches were beginning to lose their appeal, and it was time for a more adventurous day. Trip Advisor had described the mountain of Kibonreju to be an absolute must do, with spectacular views from the summit across all Taranasia from the Pacific Ocean to the Indian Ocean.

As they neared the summit, Ella thought of Barb. "Poor Barb. She never seems to see any more of the places that she visits than the inside of a prison cell! It doesn't seem fair, when we're having such a wonderful holiday!"

Tash giggled. "Ha ha, no! I think the local police just can't resist getting to know her better!"

"We should send her a picture from the summit. 'Wish you were here, but watch out for the border guard with one tooth and bad breath!'"

Just for once, Trip Advisor was absolutely right. The weather was superb, the skies made a deep blue background for the wonderful Taranasian scenery. "Look!" Tash pointed excitedly, "there's that wonderful beach where we made love yesterday evening! I wonder if anyone was up here with a pair of binoculars watching us?" The memory of last night, coupled with the fantasy of being watched, made Tash moist with pleasure.

Ella had her phone out, and was attaching it to a selfie stick. "Smile, Tash!"

The camera clicked, and the girls admired the result. "What do we call it? 'Admiring the scenery on Mount Kibonreju?'" Ella chortled.

Tash peered at the image critically. "I don't see much 'scenery'", she commented. "Quick! There's no one else here, let's show Barb some proper scenery!"

She began to pull at her top.

"Hang on!" Ella was concerned. "Didn't the guide say that this is a sacred mountain, and that we should show it some respect?"

"You don't, like, actually believe all that superstitious claptrap, do you?" By now Tash was topless.

"Come on, Ella!"

Ella shrugged, and pulled her top off, too. She held out the phone, and took a couple of stills then switched to movie mode as Tash did a little dance, which made her boobs do wonderful things.

Ella quipped "Fuck Trip Advisor, here's Tash and Ella's top tits, I mean tips, for Taranasia!"

"Quick! Someone's coming!" Two tops were rapidly reapplied as, moments later, they were joined at the summit by a party of Taranasian locals. Ella really hoped that they hadn't noticed but they did seem to be looking at them a bit oddly.

They spent a bit longer admiring the gorgeous view then the two gorgeous girls began their descent.

“This is where Barb and Siss always seem to come unstuck!” murmured Ella. “Tell me that you didn’t let your case out of your sight before you checked it in!”... He gave her and Ella a lopsided grimace that was, in his imagination, a ravishingly sexy smile, and the two women were free to go.

You know, I really expected them to be whisked off to some dingy concrete bunker equipped with chains and old rakes. Silly me. Now I have no idea what will happen, which is rather nice. Carry on, Mr. Wragg. :D
:popcorn:

Okay, after ep. 2, I have some suspicions. Good setup. Ella and Tash having a nice time with the suspicious natives.

Last edited:
Four days later, all thoughts of Barb's overseas misadventures had vanished from their minds. Four days of lazy days and blissful nights, and the two girls thought that they were in Heaven.

After this time, however, the swimming pool and the soft Taranasian sandy beaches were beginning to lose their appeal, and it was time for a more adventurous day. Trip Advisor had described the mountain of Kibonreju to be an absolute must do, with spectacular views from the summit across all Taranasia from the Pacific Ocean to the Indian Ocean.

As they neared the summit, Ella thought of Barb. "Poor Barb. She never seems to see any more of the places that she visits than the inside of a prison cell! It doesn't seem fair, when we're having such a wonderful holiday!"

Tash giggled. "Ha ha, no! I think the local police just can't resist getting to know her better!"

"We should send her a picture from the summit. 'Wish you were here, but watch out for the border guard with one tooth and bad breath!'"

Just for once, Trip Advisor was absolutely right. The weather was superb, the skies made a deep blue background for the wonderful Taranasian scenery. "Look!" Tash pointed excitedly, "there's that wonderful beach where we made love yesterday evening! I wonder if anyone was up here with a pair of binoculars watching us?" The memory of last night, coupled with the fantasy of being watched, made Tash moist with pleasure.

Ella had her phone out, and was attaching it to a selfie stick. "Smile, Tash!"

The camera clicked, and the girls admired the result. "What do we call it? 'Admiring the scenery on Mount Kibonreju?'" Ella chortled.

Tash peered at the image critically. "I don't see much 'scenery'", she commented. "Quick! There's no one else here, let's show Barb some proper scenery!"

She began to pull at her top.

"Hang on!" Ella was concerned. "Didn't the guide say that this is a sacred mountain, and that we should show it some respect?"

"You don't, like, actually believe all that superstitious claptrap, do you?" By now Tash was topless.

"Come on, Ella!"

Ella shrugged, and pulled her top off, too. She held out the phone, and took a couple of stills then switched to movie mode as Tash did a little dance, which made her boobs do wonderful things.

Ella quipped "Fuck Trip Advisor, here's Tash and Ella's top tits, I mean tips, for Taranasia!"

"Quick! Someone's coming!" Two tops were rapidly reapplied as, moments later, they were joined at the summit by a party of Taranasian locals. Ella really hoped that they hadn't noticed but they did seem to be looking at them a bit oddly.

They spent a bit longer admiring the gorgeous view then the two gorgeous girls began their descent.

OMG....those two little fools texted me that selfie ... I tried to text back a warning but no response... now I aw very worried. :rolleyes::confused:

OMG....those two little fools texted me that selfie ... I tried to text back a warning but no response... now I aw very worried. :rolleyes::confused:
image.jpg Not sure that her text message had been received Barb decided to send an email as a backup but then, with a stroke of previously unrealised brilliance,
image.jpg She thought, just perhaps, she should read the fine print she has so often neglected.

Section 1.10.32
"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"

Now Pp has had time to read through these properly this sounds all to damned familiar Wragg. Hope ya not gunna plagiarise a little bit of each of Barb's adventures or do that old MS find Barb/replace with Tash and Find Siss/replace with Ella are you? See elements of two that Pp wrote just in this first episode alone.

Last edited:
That Ella brings out the worst in me! Why are those locals looking at us like that? Haven't they ever seen tits before!
They probably have Tash but they won't ever have seen such firm and perky, soft, white-skinned, 19 year old virginal ones with their nice erect little pink nipples before.

Can ya blame them for perving? Pp and Wragg have lined up to ogle them lots of times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom