The Selfie

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now Pp has had time to read through these properly this sounds all to damned familiar Wragg. Hope ya not gunna plagiarise a little bit of each of Barb's adventures or do that old MS find Barb/replace with Tash and Find Siss/replace with Ella are you? See elements of two that Pp wrote just in this first episode alone.
Well, they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... :rolleyes:

But I think I can confidently say that the plot will go off in directions that would even surprise Queen Barbaria of Aestria. :eek:

But you have to have a leering border guard. Isn't a face that can curdle milk part of the basic person specification? :D

But I think I can confidently say that the plot will go off in directions that would even surprise Queen Barbaria of Aestria.
Well if it surprises Queen B then it will sure as hell surprise her young son Prince Pilus. :D

The young prince's alter ego is really looking forward to where this takes our young lady friends....:devil:

They probably have Tash but they won't ever have seen such firm and perky, soft, white-skinned, 19 year old virginal ones with their nice erect little pink nipples before.

Can ya blame them for perving? Pp and Wragg have lined up to ogle them lots of times.

I think your tits are going to get a long and close examination soon, Tash!

Careful girls, I think you are heading for a rough time ahead!

Female Prisoners.jpg

But then, that might be exactly what you are looking for ;)

Barely three hours later they'd reached the bottom and were awaiting a taxi back to the hotel. Another excellent day in an excellent holiday. Tash was chattering excitedly about their plans for the next day, which involved surfing and, hopefully, some nude sunbathing.

"Where's that bloody taxi got to?" mused Ella, "it should...AARGH!"

She part fell, part threw herself to the ground as a building behind them collapsed. A passing car fell into a crevasse that appeared in the road in front of it.

Tash screamed "w-what's happening?"

"Keep your head down, Tash! It's an earthquake!"

"Oh, my God! We're gonna die!!"

But as quickly as it started, it finished. Apart from screams from the pile of rubble behind, and an ominous hiss of escaping gas, there was silence.

"Is it over?" asked Tash, putting a cigarette between her lips. "I need a smoke!"

"NO!!!" roared Ella, swiping the lighter out of her hands. "Gas!!"

Tash continued to look shocked, but Ella began tearing at the rubble with her bare hands. "Quick! Help me! Before it's too late!"

She and Tash dragged a large piece of masonry to one side. Ella peered into a large cavity, reached in, and pulled out a baby, not three months old. She handed it to Tash. "Hold that," she ordered. A small boy of about two followed, and then Ella helped a young woman out through the small hole.

The smell of gas was, by now, overpowering. Ella and Tash hurried the weeping victims to a safe distance, then Ella turned to return.

"Ella, NO!!"

WOOMPH!

A massive explosion threw Ella onto her back, leaving her stunned

She came to, gazing up into the blue sky. Suddenly the sky was blotted out by a distinctly ugly policeman looking down at her. A small Taranasian woman was with him, babbling away in the local language.

"W-what's going on?" she stammered.

"You in big trouble, Missy! She say you disrespecting the mountain! She say you caused earthquake!"

Ella was completely and utterly nonplussed. She had just been blown off her feet and now this woman and this policeman were gabbling nonsense at her.

“Wha-what are you talking about?”

She looked around, and saw that a scared-looking Tash was in the grip of another policeman. This, second policeman addressed her, and she was surprised to hear that he spoke to her in fluent English, and with an Australian accent.

“Miss O’Neill, you and Miss Fitzgerald here are accused of causing this earthquake,” he stated, matter of factly.

A crowd was gathering around, and they looked angry. One of them threw a good sized lump of masonry at Ella, which hit her on the leg. Crying out with pain, Ella got to her feet.

“Causing the earthquake? How on earth could we cause an earthquake?”

“You will be aware that it is considered locally that Mount Kibonrejo is a sacred mountain. It is alleged that you stripped at the summit, thereby insulting the mountain gods. They have responded with this earthquake.”

The first policeman held out his hand. “Please to give me your phone!”

“No!” Ella flared, “I’ll do no such thing! Oi!”

He grabbed her phone anyway, and a moment later he showed his colleague the photo of Ella and Rash, both topless, with the summit of Kibonrejo in the background. Then he played the video. The words ‘Fuck Trip Advisor’ floated out of the phone. “See!” He was triumphant. “Stripped! Swore! No wonder gods angry!!”

Ella turned red. She dodged another stone. This was getting nasty. “This is ridiculous! How can two young tourists cause an earthquake? Come on!” She looked at Tash’s policeman imploringly. “You’re not one of them, you’re Australian by the look and sound of you! How can you take part in such barmy medieval nonsense!”

“I’m a member of the Taranasian Police Force. I just follow the rules. I’ll do what I can for you. I’m Phil, by the way, but round here they call me ‘PP’.”

He began arguing with his colleague in Taranasian. The native policeman pointed at the top of the mountain and made a point very forcibly. The gathering crowd clapped and cheered.

Clearly the Australian policemen did not agree with this proposed course of action, whatever it was. He pointed at the police car, parked nearby, evidently he was proposing to arrest the women and get them away from this crowd. The crowd began booing, and more missiles were thrown. It seemed they were in favour of summary justice.

Suddenly the boos turned to shrieks as an aftershock struck. A wall collapsed onto the police car, putting paid once and for all to PP’s plan.

All hell broke loose. The two policemen completely lost control of the situation. The Australian was shouting into his radio, but presumably the mast was down, for he was getting no response. In seconds the two women were surrounded by shouting, braying Taranasians, and they were being dragged off back up the mountain.

Ella was completely and utterly nonplussed. She had just been blown off her feet and now this woman and this policeman were gabbling nonsense at her.

“Wha-what are you talking about?”

She looked around, and saw that a scared-looking Tash was in the grip of another policeman. This, second policeman addressed her, and she was surprised to hear that he spoke to her in fluent English, and with an Australian accent.

“Miss O’Neill, you and Miss Fitzgerald here are accused of causing this earthquake,” he stated, matter of factly.

A crowd was gathering around, and they looked angry. One of them threw a good sized lump of masonry at Ella, which hit her on the leg. Crying out with pain, Ella got to her feet.

“Causing the earthquake? How on earth could we cause an earthquake?”

“You will be aware that it is considered locally that Mount Kibonrejo is a sacred mountain. It is alleged that you stripped at the summit, thereby insulting the mountain gods. They have responded with this earthquake.”

The first policeman held out his hand. “Please to give me your phone!”

“No!” Ella flared, “I’ll do no such thing! Oi!”

He grabbed her phone anyway, and a moment later he showed his colleague the photo of Ella and Rash, both topless, with the summit of Kibonrejo in the background. Then he played the video. The words ‘Fuck Trip Advisor’ floated out of the phone. “See!” He was triumphant. “Stripped! Swore! No wonder gods angry!!”

Ella turned red. She dodged another stone. This was getting nasty. “This is ridiculous! How can two young tourists cause an earthquake? Come on!” She looked at Tash’s policeman imploringly. “You’re not one of them, you’re Australian by the look and sound of you! How can you take part in such barmy medieval nonsense!”

“I’m a member of the Taranasian Police Force. I just follow the rules. I’ll do what I can for you. I’m Phil, by the way, but round here they call me ‘PP’.”

He began arguing with his colleague in Taranasian. The native policeman pointed at the top of the mountain and made a point very forcibly. The gathering crowd clapped and cheered.

Clearly the Australian policemen did not agree with this proposed course of action, whatever it was. He pointed at the police car, parked nearby, evidently he was proposing to arrest the women and get them away from this crowd. The crowd began booing, and more missiles were thrown. It seemed they were in favour of summary justice.

Suddenly the boos turned to shrieks as an aftershock struck. A wall collapsed onto the police car, putting paid once and for all to PP’s plan.

All hell broke loose. The two policemen completely lost control of the situation. The Australian was shouting into his radio, but presumably the mast was down, for he was getting no response. In seconds the two women were surrounded by shouting, braying Taranasians, and they were being dragged off back up the mountain.

By all counts an earth-shaking yarn so far Wragg :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom