The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Possibly Noone102000. Unfortunately, he has taken most of his work down from DA, so I can't be sure

**Edited to add: I think we have a consensus here! Also, someone has actually removed Noone102000's watermark. Nice...............**
If you post something here that you haven't produced yourself, you should at least leave the watermark on and name the source, if you know it.:BangHead:

The link to the picture we are speaking about...
Credits (I supose...)
Bild: Nonne102000
Thank you! Interesting bdsmlr blog!

1039253557.jpg
A customer with his purchases, from his recent visit to the raiders' market.
These markets provide slaves from a wide array of sources, and in varying states, as there is no standard procedure for the raiders who sell their, except that they are at a state where they can be sold. One of the slaves bought, was even sold with sticks painfully tied around her nipples and clit, as a preference of her raiders, but no bother, she will just keep them on while she is walked, along with the other purchases, through the searing heat and hot sand, to her new home. The only commonality between the slaves, is that they are naked, how raiders with crude taste prefer to display their slaves, and are completely unbroken to their new lives, as is shown by the open disgust, and contempt in their facial expressions. Although they have been given an appropriately harsh introduction, these were recently free women, and still do not accept that they can be easily bought and sold as cheap stock.

got your money ready?

market_place_by_cnc55-d58x61z.jpgslavesaletumblr_mliwxpnF0g1qfc5tgo1_1280.jpgslave62aba5fa5d98eaf4c786324d5d90b57c.jpgmarket ruffians_for_sale_by_wuulfenblade_dcwqo2k.pngmarket258910.pngslave891414836.jpgbdsmlr-185165-2NQYTTgX8s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom