The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think may women would beg to differ. I think the key word here is fantasy. Although there are some true masochists among us, most of the others live in a total world of imagination. With imagination and sometimes prompting stories or words, our fantasy world is a world without limits.
Thanks for sharing. What do you think is the root of the slave auction fantasy for women?

I think the excitement of the unknown would be the key factor. Not having control over your life anymore. Would your master be fair and kind or would he be uncaring and cruel. Another root of The fantasy is the dependence on another to provide you with shelter, food, warmth and pleasure. Pleasure could be a key factor if bought by a woman. After all no one can bring pleasure to a women better than another woman.
( by the way, I like the last pic you posted)

I think the excitement of the unknown would be the key factor. Not having control over your life anymore. Would your master be fair and kind or would he be uncaring and cruel. Another root of The fantasy is the dependence on another to provide you with shelter, food, warmth and pleasure. Pleasure could be a key factor if bought by a woman. After all no one can bring pleasure to a women better than another woman.
Well said, I like it also.

Something I just found, which made me think of @Eulalia. Such a lucky girl. :p

Her new life.

Orkney Islands, 8th century

Before their definitive invasion and annexation to Norway (which meant the complete extermination of all their original male population, of Pictish ancestry), the Vikings made numerous incursions into these islands, which - given their small population - could not offer any resistance. . Here the looters could find neither wealth nor loot, (they were very poor islands dependent on fishing), but a very valuable product: very light-skinned Pictish maidens, many of them redheads, who were highly valued in the harems of Baghdad. and Cordoba and that fetched a very high price in the slave markets."

A bit more to the fantasy if you're interested: https://www.deviantart.com/dominigori/art/Her-new-live-Su-nueva-vida-886989225

Attachments

• her_new_live___su_nueva_vida___by_dominigori_deo399l.jpg
    her_new_live___su_nueva_vida___by_dominigori_deo399l.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 382

Her new life.

Before their definitive invasion and annexation to Norway (which meant the complete extermination of all their original male population, of Pictish ancestry), the Vikings made numerous incursions into these islands, which - given their small population - could not offer any resistance. . Here the looters could find neither wealth nor loot, (they were very poor islands dependent on fishing), but a very valuable product: very light-skinned Pictish maidens, many of them redheads, who were highly valued in the harems of Baghdad. and Cordoba and that fetched a very high price in the slave markets."

A bit more to the fantasy if you're interested: https://www.deviantart.com/dominigori/art/Her-new-live-Su-nueva-vida-886989225
Definitely make a fortune selling those gorgeous women in Cairo, Baghdad, and Damascus.

Her new life.

Definitely make a fortune selling those gorgeous women in Cairo, Baghdad, and Damascus.
The girls just didn't know that they would be lucky enough to be sold from their icy homeland to the beautiful, warm Mediterranean region.

Orkney's not often icy - the North Atlantic Drift keeps the islands reasonably mild. Very windy and pretty wet, and the winter nights are long.
As to the pre=Norse inhabitants, we don't really know much about them - the version of history Jackie quotes is very ganciful, but I won't start a debate, and the main point is true, slave raiding and trading were certainly part of the 'Viking' way of life. No need for me to have been in Orkney, though, there was at least as good a chance of being snatched away down near the Irish Sea - most famously after the siege of Dumbarton in 870, the victorious Vikings carried off 'a great booty' of slaves to the slave-market in Dublin, which was the biggest and busiest in the islands. From there, marketable slavegirls might well have shipped by merchants to the Mediterranean and those great markets of the Levant.

Her new life.

I adore what he does ! A great artist who deserves that you see his oeuvre ! :rolleyes::clapping:

784_1000.jpg
Strung up naked like a piece of property, she is undignifingly offered up on a cheap venue to passersby on an old dirt trail.

I think I found this in a Xhamster gallery a while ago, I don't know where it is from.
hadt.jpg
She is bound, so her naked torso and breasts are pushed out on display to the crowd, as she is put on sale.

I think may women would beg to differ. I think the key word here is fantasy. Although there are some true masochists among us, most of the others live in a total world of imagination. With imagination and sometimes prompting stories or words, our fantasy world is a world without limits.
It is like fantasy rape. I love it but I dont think I would like real rape. The fantasy of being captured and sold as a sex slave is exciting but I can escape from it in my mind any time.

It is like fantasy rape. I love it but I dont think I would like real rape. The fantasy of being captured and sold as a sex slave is exciting but I can escape from it in my mind any time.
I would guess most artists depicting slave markets/auctions are male. The male perspective, fantasy surrounding it. Do women ever fantasize about being a buyer/bidder in the scenario? How would they render the art/scenes differently? If at all?

Back
Top Bottom