The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
In more of an ancient times scenario(Ancient Greece/Rome) caliphate, or contemporary?
mine can be any time - from that ancient civilisations through Greece, Rome, Persia, the Islamic world to present-day and sci-fi future,
the role of the slavegirl, to try to make myself attractive to a buyer who'll at least appreciate my qualities and treat me as a valued possession, hasn't changed through the ages.

mine can be any time - from that ancient civilisations through Greece, Rome, Persia, the Islamic world to present-day and sci-fi future,
the role of the slavegirl, to try to make myself attractive to a buyer who'll at least appreciate my qualities and treat me as a valued possession, hasn't changed through the ages.
A quandary for slave owners through the ages, how to deliver punishment which is sufficiently painful and humiliating to ensure a proper level of respect and behaviour, whilst at the same time not causing permanent damage that would reduce the slave`s value or her ability to perform her duties.
I suppose, if the owner were rich enough, he might regard the slave as expendable, and let his anger get the better of him.

A quandary for slave owners through the ages, how to deliver punishment which is sufficiently painful and humiliating to ensure a proper level of respect and behaviour, whilst at the same time not causing permanent damage that would reduce the slave`s value or her ability to perform her duties.
I suppose, if the owner were rich enough, he might regard the slave as expendable, and let his anger get the better of him.
In Eul's case, I could NEVER be that wealthy :enamorado:

Is it possible that female bidding on a another helpless captive female is something that a number of men would find erotic? After all when it comes to watching two women make love to each other, most men seem to get incredibly stimulated and their love making goes up a notch. Just a thought. Not sure how this would shake out in some male dominant countries.

I think it is very erotic the idea of a woman shopping, inspecting a slave woman for sale. Sketch by Kindinov. I love the thought of a really richly, conservatively dressed woman/women with fine jewelry, maybe a hijab and face covering assessing the merits of a nude slave woman. I think it is an erotic contrast.

Attachments

• AD1F175C-CC4C-44CF-BDA8-96585403201D.jpeg
    AD1F175C-CC4C-44CF-BDA8-96585403201D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 424
Posted before, art by Tejlor&bernd. Imagine being examined like this ladies. Nothing is left to the imagination of the buyers. I am sorry I think I posted this one before
It’s a good one. Seems they hadn’t evacuated the embassy quickly enough?

It’s a good one. Seems they hadn’t evacuated the embassy quickly enough?
Yes, no doubt the female personnel are very taken back by their situation. Their will be younger ladies in the market, nervous about examining a nude female for the first time. However, there will be older men&women to help them get over their shyness and do a thorough examination. Art by teylor&Bernd

Attachments

• AA0B461B-F9E5-43E0-AEFA-A1EFCBB6E128.jpeg
    AA0B461B-F9E5-43E0-AEFA-A1EFCBB6E128.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 462
Yes, no doubt the female personnel are very taken back by their situation. Their will be younger ladies in the market, nervous about examining a nude female for the first time. However, there will be older men&women to help them get over their shyness and do a thorough examination. Art by teylor&Bernd
I think that would be me on the left. We don’t look very happy with the way this is going

Back
Top Bottom