The Trial of Barbaria1

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, they're worth far more than bitcoin or NFT's (whatever they are - Naked Fuckable Totty perhaps?) ... Good call Monty!
The value of cruxdollars is not just pegged to commodities on the stock market; it’s actually nailed to Premium French Crucifixion Timber! This means the value is unlikely to fall off, however much it struggles.

“While we’re waiting for the defendant to be brought in to the courtroom, would RR be so kind as to present the Chief Prosecutor?”

“I can your honor. The chief prosecutor in the case of CruxForums vs Barbaria1 (aka Barbara Moore) is the esteemed criminal jurist, @Loxuru . Mr Loxoru leads a distinguished and dedicated team, which includes @Gibbs505 , @Heineudo and @jimsac , plus in the interest of gender parity, @Kathy , @mp5stab , and @Darkprincess69 .”

“An excellent team! Mr. Loxoru do you have anything you want to say before Ms. Moore’s trial begins?”

“Just one item, your honor. The Prosecution wishes to add two additional charges to its case against the defendant.

“Very well, what are they?”

“Complaining and deliberately ignoring fine print?”

“Very well, so added. And I see that Ms Moore and her attorney are now present. Welcome Mr. Tree, and RR please have Ms Moore placed on the docket, thank you.”

“I object!”

“Object to what, Mr. Tree?”

“Nothing special. I just object.”

“So noted. Before we proceed, may I ask, Mr. Tree, why it is that your client is not wearing any clothes?”

AA1CBB12-FF82-463D-9197-4695641E73CA.jpeg

“To show that she has nothing to hide, your honor.”

“I suspect it’s a blatant ploy to influence the predominantly male composition of the judging panel!” shouts Loxoru.

“Indeed, kindly find something to cover Ms. Moore’s girly bits, would you please, RR. And one last thing, RR, before we get started.”

“Yes, your honor?”

“Who are all these spectators jam-packed into this courtroom?”

“Members of CruxForums, your honor. The trial is open to our membership.”

“And why are some of them, mostly males, wearing red hats and outlandishly silly or offensively sloganed t-shirts?”

“Largely from Arkansas, your honor … a state the defendant routinely denigrates, as listed in the charges against her.”

“And the women dressed in blue and wearing sneakers? Presumably here in support of our Ms Moore?”

“Not exactly. I believe they’re paid to be here by Mr. Tree. Another of his cheap ploys. I imagine it would be difficult to find a CruxForums member anywhere who wouldn’t want this to end with Ms Moore hanging naked on a cross.

TBC

“I object!”

“Object to what, Mr. Tree?”

“Nothing special. I just object.”

“So noted. Before we proceed, may I ask, Mr. Tree, why it is that your client is not wearing any clothes?”

View attachment 1124335

“I suspect it’s a blatant ploy to influence the predominantly male composition of the judging panel!” shouts Loxoru.
At least Tree is trying!!!

Excellent point of procedure!
What! An outrageous and contemptuous slander ...
“Indeed, kindly find something to cover Ms. Moore’s girly bits, would you please, RR. And one last thing, RR, before we get started.”
This is the best that can be done under the circumstances ...

Guilty Barb.jpg

“I can your honor. The chief prosecutor in the case of CruxForums vs Barbaria1 (aka Barbara Moore) is the esteemed criminal jurist, @Loxuru . Mr Loxoru leads a distinguished and dedicated team, which includes @Gibbs505 , @Heineudo and @jimsac , plus in the interest of gender parity, @Kathy , @mp5stab , and @Darkprincess69 .”
A top team, that never lost a single case!:thumbsup:

I imagine it would be difficult to find a CruxForums member anywhere who wouldn’t want this to end with Ms Moore hanging naked on a cross.
*Puts up hand*

Erm........... Me.

(I'd prefer it without the last three words.........)
I wonder if she was maybe hoping for something a bit less fatal, perhaps a member who wants it to end with Ms Moore laying naked on a beach?

But perhaps losing the last three words is the best she can hope for....

Back
Top Bottom