The Trial of Barbaria1

Go to CruxDreams.com
If you can find a way to prevent the blasted things from running amok in the wine cellar you can do as you please with them. :rolleyes:
It's the effect of the Riesling. I think the clones can't stand it very well. Intoxication seems unavoidable. Which can be used in getting the upper hand on that clone army :p

It's the effect of the Riesling. I think the clones can't stand it very well. Intoxication seems unavoidable. Which can be used in getting the upper hand on that clone army :p
Why didn't I think of that? :doh:

Riesling always made Barb more, um, 'compliant', of course it would work on the clones, too! :)

Not only are you hired, Dr Doragon, you are now the Cruxton Clinic Employee of the Month! :campeon:

Riesling only makes her more feisty, if it`s compliance you want, it has to be the strap or the cane.
It's easier to strap her when she's giggling and dizzy from the Riesling.

I suggest the following :
Give the Barb clones something to read, they are interested in.:deal:

A manual 'How to drive a Mustang without wrecking it!?":car:
Of course, all in fine print.:eusa_whistle:
I am not sure if it would improve their driving attitudes, but they will be quiet for a good while, and the wine cellar will be safe!:enamorado:

Why didn't I think of that? :doh:

Riesling always made Barb more, um, 'compliant', of course it would work on the clones, too! :)

Not only are you hired, Dr Doragon, you are now the Cruxton Clinic Employee of the Month! :campeon:

Riesling only makes her more feisty, if it`s compliance you want, it has to be the strap or the cane.

It's easier to strap her when she's giggling and dizzy from the Riesling.

I suggest the following :
Give the Barb clones something to read, they are interested in.:deal:

A manual 'How to drive a Mustang without wrecking it!?":car:
Of course, all in fine print.:eusa_whistle:
I am not sure if it would improve their driving attitudes, but they will be quiet for a good while, and the wine cellar will be safe!:enamorado:
Don’t you clowns know it’s not nice to make fun of me behind my back!!!!

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Don’t you clowns know it’s not nice to make fun of me behind my back!!!!

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:
And once again I can't sit for another week..... ouch. This is degrading.

Back
Top Bottom