The Trial Of Katherine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wait! I'm changing my vote from B to A. Her suffering will last longer!
Glad i am making you all think! Thank you for the likes loves and follows guys and gals! I hope you are enjoying the story!

Please answer what do you like so far? What has made your cocks hardest and your pussy's wettest? I would like the feedback so i can make my stories even more alluring!!!

In short i hope to make you all cum better ;)

Kisses,

Star

Glad i am making you all think! Thank you for the likes loves and follows guys and gals! I hope you are enjoying the story!

Please answer what do you like so far? What has made your cocks hardest and your pussy's wettest? I would like the feedback so i can make my stories even more alluring!!!

Kisses,

Star

Erm personally loved when her status was changed to slave. I’m confused which torture I’ve liked best given I’ve segued to so many personal tangents based off your concept. Been enjoyable, love the choose your own style

Kisses,

Star
Katherine being whipped.

Kisses,

Star
The whipping scene was my favorite in your story.

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals please vote!!!!! I cant continue with a tie! For all those that have voted thank you ;)

A. Katherine is raped by the judges before her execution is continued.
B. Katherine is impaled.
C. Katherine is left to hang while being stoned by the crowd.

Katherine swings choking for life from the noose round her neck. Thrung and Callac step back and present their work. The beauty is remarkable as ever. Her tall elegant lady form reduced to that of a tall torso'd legless armless slave. Her long hair hung about her body her tits swollen and shiny nipples hard and aroused. Her pussy fat wet and juicy.

The beauty broken and taken apart hangs before them transformed from a lady to a piece of meat.

Katherine sobs choking as the crowd cheers.

Judge Illic steps forward leaning on his rod of office.OIP.jpeg.jpg

Katherine cannot breath and begins to choke...she tries to pull away from the ugly fat Illic who stench fills her nostrils as he moves in close to her.

"You know what comes next Slave Gvin. You were sentenced to impalement...we were going to rape you first give you something to lean on so you can breath a bit better. God knows your current state and predicament has gotten me thoroughly aroused."

Judge Illic reached into his pants and pulled out a thick fat cock. Katherines eyes bulged. Despite his fat decadence and ugly face Illic had a air of power and his cock was utterly magnificent. Katherine couldnt help but want it to suck and lick and take it.
Despite herself and to her horror Katherines pussy grew wetter...she wanted to cum so bad...468_1000.jpgR2cc8fb5be9443a01bab72d0ed2308322.jpeg.jpg

"All five judges were going to rape you before your impalement but the crowd grows impatient so we will skip the rape and move to it now...."

Katherines vision was begining to go black her weight had dropped with the loss of her beautiful long limbs but still her throat could only take so much.

Callac and Thrung came back into view. Callac had prepard a hole in the stage beneath her ready for the stake. While Thrung had fetched the implement that would fill Kathrines sopping wet cunt and also save her breath...

Katherines eyes bulged in horror, shock and fear...

"Oh yes" said Judge Illic as he returned to the judegs seat. "I had hoped to rape you my dear but i think i will enjoy this very much...and it should do the trick of keeping you er....satifised...hahahahahha"

The Stake in Thrungs hand is

1. 10 ft tall smooth metal with sharp spiked tip. 6 inch circumferance.
2. A 8 ft tall wooden pole with a blunted somewhat pointy tip 8 inch circumferance.
3. 8ft wooden pole with a thick metal bobbled spiked ball atop. 6 inch circumferance.

Stake # 2. To prolong the impalement, her strangulation, and her pleasure.

I also choose it because it's the thickest of the 3 options. If my math skills haven't deteriorated as everything else has, Stake #2 would be 2.54 inches diameter. Not an insignificant penetration.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom