The Trial Of Katherine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Spiked ball sounds great but will it be slow enough? I want her to suffer on the stake and experience the whip and hot irons while she rides, so will choose 2/B the blunt stake 8” diameter. She’s going to suffer fir hours! You sure the judge can’t just rape her once before she’s impaled?

You sure the judge can’t just rape her once before she’s impaled?
Then you shouldnt have voted B!!!!

Katherines sentence was always going to be carried out (and if you go back and read the earlier part impalement was a part of her sentence after her inspection...)...B just got to it quicker.

Hahaha you and the others that voted B jumped the gun maybe lol.

Mwhhahhaa there are repercussions to choices after all ;).

Part 15

Katherine could do nothing against the strength on Thrung as he untied her from the table and carried her to the arch her beautiful long sexy body a plaything for a man of Thrungs size.
View attachment 1000102View attachment 1000103

She could see Callac and Illic in deep conversation as she was lead beneath a high archway. Her tall body was spread eagled and tied in full view totally exposed and naked across the frame View attachment 1000104View attachment 1000105View attachment 1000106

Her legs spread and tied to the bottom corners and her arms tied tight to the top corners Katherines long limbs were spread in an X. Then a noose was lowered and secured round her neck it was then pulled taught so that she was strained but not so tight that she could still breath and talk.

Illic turned away from Callac with a cruel smile...."Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to annouce the the punishment has been decided for our dear former lady and now slave...Katherine Gvin"

Illic moved to the front of the stage and began to lift the crowd up like a performer goading and rasing them.

"After great deliberation and the results of her inspection as well as the will of the crowd and judges for the most extreme punishment possible Katherine Gvin... I Lord Judge Illic sentence you to sexual execution by the hands of Callac and Thrung by the means of Dismemberment."

The crowd roared in fury and joy and Katherines heart stopped in her throat at such a horrifc sentence she slipped into a daze as she saw Callac stand next to the arch off to her right and Thrung to her left, framing her tied up like a trophy or a toy.

Katherine could not help but feel the reckless abondon of one condemned...her pussy was wet and she buck agaisnt the restraints as her nipples grew harder as Illic delevered the next cruel words...

Illic continued "Katherines legs and arms will be sawn off, she will be drugged and her wounds cauterized to keep her alive. Once dismembered she will be hung by the neck and impaled on a phallus for public amusement, before finally being debreasted, castrated and beheaded, all eleven parts of her destroyed body will then be thrown to the rats and dogs as food"

Katherine could barely register the words...and shook in fear and excitement, she was condemned to be executed sexually in the most horrifc way and had no place to run and no one to save her...View attachment 1000109View attachment 1000108
She looked in fear to the crowd and found nothing but screaming angry and baying faces...

Judge Illic turned to Callac and Thrung..."Executioners begin the punishment"...

A. They begin with Katherines legs
B. They begin with Katherines arms

?
I can only imagine the terror for poor Katherine! How amazingly terrifying!

Katherine swings choking for life from the noose round her neck. Thrung and Callac step back and present their work. The beauty is remarkable as ever. Her tall elegant lady form reduced to that of a tall torso'd legless armless slave. Her long hair hung about her body her tits swollen and shiny nipples hard and aroused. Her pussy fat wet and juicy.

The beauty broken and taken apart hangs before them transformed from a lady to a piece of meat.

Katherine sobs choking as the crowd cheers.

Judge Illic steps forward leaning on his rod of office.View attachment 1024082

Katherine cannot breath and begins to choke...she tries to pull away from the ugly fat Illic who stench fills her nostrils as he moves in close to her.

"You know what comes next Slave Gvin. You were sentenced to impalement...we were going to rape you first give you something to lean on so you can breath a bit better. God knows your current state and predicament has gotten me thoroughly aroused."

Judge Illic reached into his pants and pulled out a thick fat cock. Katherines eyes bulged. Despite his fat decadence and ugly face Illic had a air of power and his cock was utterly magnificent. Katherine couldnt help but want it to suck and lick and take it.
Despite herself and to her horror Katherines pussy grew wetter...she wanted to cum so bad...View attachment 1024083View attachment 1024084

"All five judges were going to rape you before your impalement but the crowd grows impatient so we will skip the rape and move to it now...."

Katherines vision was begining to go black her weight had dropped with the loss of her beautiful long limbs but still her throat could only take so much.

Callac and Thrung came back into view. Callac had prepard a hole in the stage beneath her ready for the stake. While Thrung had fetched the implement that would fill Kathrines sopping wet cunt and also save her breath...

Katherines eyes bulged in horror, shock and fear...

"Oh yes" said Judge Illic as he returned to the judegs seat. "I had hoped to rape you my dear but i think i will enjoy this very much...and it should do the trick of keeping you er....satifised...hahahahahha"

The Stake in Thrungs hand is

1. 10 ft tall smooth metal with sharp spiked tip. 6 inch circumferance.
2. A 8 ft tall wooden pole with a blunted somewhat pointy tip 8 inch circumferance.
3. 8ft wooden pole with a thick metal bobbled spiked ball atop. 6 inch circumferance.

Part 15

Katherine could do nothing against the strength on Thrung as he untied her from the table and carried her to the arch her beautiful long sexy body a plaything for a man of Thrungs size.
View attachment 1000102View attachment 1000103

She could see Callac and Illic in deep conversation as she was lead beneath a high archway. Her tall body was spread eagled and tied in full view totally exposed and naked across the frame View attachment 1000104View attachment 1000105View attachment 1000106

Her legs spread and tied to the bottom corners and her arms tied tight to the top corners Katherines long limbs were spread in an X. Then a noose was lowered and secured round her neck it was then pulled taught so that she was strained but not so tight that she could still breath and talk.

Illic turned away from Callac with a cruel smile...."Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to annouce the the punishment has been decided for our dear former lady and now slave...Katherine Gvin"

Illic moved to the front of the stage and began to lift the crowd up like a performer goading and rasing them.

"After great deliberation and the results of her inspection as well as the will of the crowd and judges for the most extreme punishment possible Katherine Gvin... I Lord Judge Illic sentence you to sexual execution by the hands of Callac and Thrung by the means of Dismemberment."

The crowd roared in fury and joy and Katherines heart stopped in her throat at such a horrifc sentence she slipped into a daze as she saw Callac stand next to the arch off to her right and Thrung to her left, framing her tied up like a trophy or a toy.

Katherine could not help but feel the reckless abondon of one condemned...her pussy was wet and she buck agaisnt the restraints as her nipples grew harder as Illic delevered the next cruel words...

Illic continued "Katherines legs and arms will be sawn off, she will be drugged and her wounds cauterized to keep her alive. Once dismembered she will be hung by the neck and impaled on a phallus for public amusement, before finally being debreasted, castrated and beheaded, all eleven parts of her destroyed body will then be thrown to the rats and dogs as food"

Katherine could barely register the words...and shook in fear and excitement, she was condemned to be executed sexually in the most horrifc way and had no place to run and no one to save her...View attachment 1000109View attachment 1000108
She looked in fear to the crowd and found nothing but screaming angry and baying faces...

Judge Illic turned to Callac and Thrung..."Executioners begin the punishment"...

A. They begin with Katherines legs
B. They begin with Katherines arms

?
#1 is quite the beauty. What is her name?

Lady Katherine Gvin's husband was murdered. Alone and surrounded by enemies she was arrested and sent to trial. Found guilty of a crime she did not commit and betrayed by her lawyer, Katherine was deemed a slave and sentenced to death in the most horrifc way. Katherine was taken to the public square where she was judged humiliated and sentenced to rape dismemberment and impalement. Now the Slave Gvin hangs before the crowd a whoreish hunk of meat nothing left but pussy and breast. Her torment continues...

Part 19

Kate shakes with fear as Thrung passes Callac the wooden post...thick and rough it is a brutal and simple object.
315j-+mPx+L._SR500,500_.jpg

Katherines pussy shakes as she is lifted into the air.

Choking she blacks out a little in between breaths and glances she sees the crowd roar in pleasure as the pole is fitted beneath her destroyed body.

"You know I think this fat pussy of yours can take it, so wet and soft"
Says Callac.

Katherine moans as her pussy is played with. With a thunk it slots in place. Slowly Katherine is lowered she tries to escape her doom but with two men guiding her body down she has no chance.

Her pussy lips spread over the wood and she takes the stake slow. The crowd cheers and Katherine sobs in fury as she sees no friendly faces and ownly excited observers to witness her fate.
R.jpeg.jpg
She takes the pole deeper her fat clit poking out to the crowd her bound tits wobbling as she screams "please, no mercy...not like this"

Katherine realises she can speak again her sexy muscular torso hovering between the pole in her pussy and the noose round her neck as her cunt takes the weight.

" oh my dear you look beautiful" coos Callac. The stumps of Katheines limbs have been expertly cauterized and wrapped with white fabric. "Its time for the next stage"

Callac rubs her small tied tits, bound they are like tight little firm oranges her nipples fat and bulleted her areaola a deep blue purple. He caresses them and Katherine cant help but like it.
14.jpg
"First i have a little something for you" Callac pulls out a needle. "You will love it, its like the powder from earlier but far more potent. I will inject it into your nipples and clit then it will spread to your whole body, wont that be delightful?"

Callac prepared the needle as Thrung holds Katherines struggling body still.
433_1000.jpg
Creully he injects them into her nipples, then quickly down to her sopping cunt and her firm clit.

Katherine immedieatly feels the warmth in her body spreading outwards. Katherine had always been a slutty bitch, she fucked nearly all her staff and had sent nearly 15 men and women to the executioners herself, in her position as a lady it took but an accusation. She was always horny...but now it was like a fire of lust was in her...

She thought back to when she had first witnessed executions in the square and her sexual awakining, the first cock she had seen had belonged to a man who was castrated on stage, his balls crushed and his cock then taken. She had looked him in the eyes as he came for the final time.

She remembered the first time she had seen a woman put to death, stripped and crucified her body was beautiful, large breasts and wet pussy exposed to the crowd. It had excited Katherine so much she had wanted to feel what that woman felt she wanted that attention. She gave in to her lust...

"Oh please let me cum!!! One off you fuck me...oh the post it feels so good it fills my whore cunt. This truly is what a woman deserves she tells the crowd locking eyes with multiple young men and women."

The crowds excitement intensifes...was this woman actually enjoying this...

"MORE! DO IT! DROP ME ON THE POLE I WANT IT ALL INSIDE ME! I CAN TAKE IT, I DESERVE THIS!!"

"Hahahah, there she is! Finally good girl" Callac laughs, the serum had been a small dose, he knew Katherine would only need a bit to send her over the edge.

Judge Illic and the others strode forward "Fine work Callac and Thrung, thank you for your skills may we have a moment" The five Judges moved toward Katherine and parted their robes.

Katherine again saw the huge cock of Judge Illic and the cocks of the other dirty old judges...she could not help but feel aroused, these men had sentenced and put her to death, they were all more than double her age and they had full accsess to her tied and punished naked doomed body. She liked it....

"Judges please forgive me i see now i am guilty. I hope my death will bring you happiness, i see now I deserve this, please punish me, hurt me good"

The five judges begin to jerk of in front of Katherine as she begs for them to put her out of her misery and finish her. Each man cums on Katherines body hot streams of thick cum shooting onto her breasts, pussy and face, she licks clean all that she can greedily.
662_1000.gif12724-cum-on-her-hot-body.jpg

Then its judge Illics turn his thick cock jerks in his hand. "Lady Gvin what is your name"

Katherine cannot help but love the attention, she laps it up and answers truthfully from the heart.

"Dear Judge Illic, i am Slave Gvin,I am guilty of being a whorish woman thank you for taking my limbs and having me raped and sentenced to capital punishment...i deserve this punishment. Now take my tits and pussy and be done with me..."

The Judge gives a grunt of satisfaction having broken the Lady Gvin and showed the people her true self.

He shot his load into Katherines mouth.

philsho-50zvf-5f5582.gifR.gif

Katherine gobbled it up like a true snuff slut and began to buck on the pole. The satisfied judges moved back to the pews and Callac and Thrung moved toward Katherine to continue the execution.

1. Katherine is debreasted.
2. Katherine is pushed onto the pole.
3. Katherine is taken from the pole and laid in the town square for a week to be pubilcally raped before her final demise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom