Three Friends End

Go to CruxDreams.com
Since I now have digital clones of Yupar, LittleSiss, and Babaria we thought it would be nice to make an image of the three of them together on crosses. (I don't know who that guy is ;))
that's only logical...................... MH are the initials though?

Since I now have digital clones of Yupar, LittleSiss, and Babaria we thought it would be nice to make an image of the three of them together on crosses. (I don't know who that guy is ;))

OMG....That's incredible MH:cool:!!!!!!. Wow! Hot looking guy too;).

Hope this one will become a classic!

flower3

Thank you.

So Brilliant! I :bdsm-heart:it so much..Thank u MHflower3 for making our dreams come true..:)
:clapping::clapping::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really excellent !!!
The lighting is unbelievable !
The tone is perfect !

The little touches of blood, just for accent, perfect!

The shadow detail is really nice!

And whoever that guy is ... He seems to be trying to comfort me.

I'm really blown away !!!!!!!!

PS: when I've calmed down, I'll try to think of a complement. ;)

Really excellent !!!
The lighting is unbelievable !
The tone is perfect !

The little touches of blood, just for accent, perfect!

The shadow detail is really nice!

And whoever that guy is ... He seems to be trying to comfort me.

I'm really blown away !!!!!!!!

PS: when I've calmed down, I'll try to think of a complement. ;)

Back again to echo every thing Siss and Yu said and more. Very AROUSING. We are all blown away, and will have a hard time calming down:rolleyes::very_hot:. Thanks again MH!:D

Back again to echo every thing Siss and Yu said and more. Very AROUSING. We are all blown away, and will have a hard time calming down:rolleyes::very_hot:. Thanks again MH!:D
You girls are going to make me blush :oops:

I really didn't think think this pic would Garner this much attention. It didn't take that long to make, of course I was staring at three beautiful young ladies and that can make the time go by rather quickly ;)

You girls are going to make me blush :oops:

I really didn't think think this pic would Garner this much attention. It didn't take that long to make, of course I was staring at three beautiful young ladies and that can make the time go by rather quickly ;)

So modest and gallant all at the same time!

I was going to ask who is who but then I browsed through people's avatars. Oh well. :)

Damn you MH, get a better wood texture already! (the left one specifically) The bodies are more and more awesome with every attempt, I'm sure the whole thing would benefit from crosses keeping up the pace ;>

Back
Top Bottom