Torture and fetish with insects, worms, maggots etc.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Alexander1187

Magistrate
Hi all!

In this thread I want to tell you about torture, bondage and fetish with insects, worms, maggots, bugs, ants etc.
You will see aome materials and my experience. Yes. it's my fetish and I want to find friends with similar interests.

Let's start with snails:)

Attachments

• 1715327764000_3.jpg
    1715327764000_3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 156
  • 1715457532298_2.jpg
    1715457532298_2.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 118
I had lovely Breakfast Sandwich this morning, waayyy before I saw this pic, I don't think I shall eat anything else this week,
CONGRATULATIONS SIR !!
I am a very disturbed creature and you've outgrossed even me :)
Someone buy this man a maggot salad !!!
Don't get angry please!

But your reaction is great and I remembered my first BDSM session with my wife when I used earthworms.
We talked about earthworms before session, but when I put them on her belly (she was tied spreadeagle) she begged me to take them away

But your reaction is great and I remembered my first BDSM session with my wife when I used earthworms.
We talked about earthworms before session, but when I put them on her belly (she was tied spreadeagle) she begged me to take them away

Screenshot_20240514_185629_Google.jpg

Although the site of worm infested vagina is not something I have seen before I can see the attraction of it.

You see...I like to act out very realistic death scenes ( crucifixions )
And I am "killed " naked and laid out on the floor or ideally left in the outdoors.
Me naked and bieng " dead"
Now , for the sake of realism I would allow... ( I CAN'T BELIEVE
IM CONSIDERING THIS )....worms placed on my nude body and .....( WHAT AM THINKING ? )... in between my legs to simulate that "decaying body" look.

You are an absolute one of kind and you do your thing :)

Last edited:
View attachment 1472953

Although the site of worm infested vagina is not something I have seen before I can see the attraction of it.

You see...I like to act out very realistic death scenes ( crucifixions )
And I am "killed " naked and laid out on the floor or ideally left in the outdoors.
Me naked and bieng " dead"
Now , for the sake of realism I would allow... ( I CAN'T BELIEVE
IM CONSIDERING THIS )....worms placed on my nude body and .....( WHAT AM THINKING ? )... in between my legs to simulate that "decaying body" look.

You are an absolute one of kind and you do your thing :)
I read your comment and see that I put a thought in your head.
I very pleased If I correctly understand you and ready to make a deep dive in case with erthworms for you.

Only if you say "yes" of cource!

Back
Top Bottom