Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
And then what tortures will the executioner subject this woman to?
Her big toes are tied to the floor to keep her legs still, then she gets 100 bites of the cold pincers all over her body front and back, neck to ankles. Any bleeders are lightly touched with a hot iron.

Might I suggest hot pins inserted beneath each nail before their slow removal?

I have other thoughts, her torture should be very slow and very very painful!

Miss Loinclothslave offers her services by way of demonstration. She knows how to take it!

That would be a Deluxe Pedicure as opposed to the Standard one. An excellent suggestion, and rest assured it would be done slowly. A two hour process at a minimum.

I would gladly take you up on your offer of a live demonstration. You are welcome anytime, no appointment necessary. :devil2:

wow great job!
luxury pictures! please do you have the author's name? and its more? I think I can use a lot of them as inspiration !!
yes of course I forgot to mention it, 1, 2 and 3 it is about Senior Inquisitor I was able to keep drawings of him when he posted on a forum of 3d drawings and then this forum closed and I n 've never seen anything else of him since, I send back another drawing of him

the last author is Road Runner

b. (250).jpg

yes of course I forgot to mention it, 1, 2 and 3 it is about Senior Inquisitor I was able to keep drawings of him when he posted on a forum of 3d drawings and then this forum closed and I n 've never seen anything else of him since, I send back another drawing of him

the last author is Road Runner

View attachment 1065639
hello please do you have more pictures of Senior Inquisitor?

it's a fantastic and amazing inspiration for my work!

wow great job!
luxury pictures! please do you have the author's name? and its more? I think I can use a lot of them as inspiration !!
The Roadrunner has several works dedicated to water torture. The special sharpness in them is given by the fact that the executioners who torture women are women themselves.

Attachments

• GetGalleryItem (2) (1).jpg
    GetGalleryItem (2) (1).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 676
  • GetGalleryItem (7).jpg
    GetGalleryItem (7).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 688
In the case of men torturing a woman where does the line between torment and fun exist? Of course rape has been used as a tortured since before written history (and still is today) but for a man ejaculation is quite pleasurable. So when he is raping a victim is it 'just the job' or is it fun too?

kisses

willowfall

Confession_001.jpgConfession_002.jpgConfession_003.jpgConfession_004.jpgConfession_005.jpgConfession_006.jpgConfession_007.jpgConfession_008.jpgConfession_009.jpg

In the case of men torturing a woman where does the line between torment and fun exist? Of course rape has been used as a tortured since before written history (and still is today) but for a man ejaculation is quite pleasurable. So when he is raping a victim is it 'just the job' or is it fun too?

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1066646View attachment 1066647View attachment 1066648View attachment 1066649View attachment 1066650View attachment 1066651View attachment 1066652View attachment 1066653View attachment 1066654
I love especially the whip marks (or possibly cane marks) - deep and brutal, of a kind any slave should wear with great pride!

Back
Top Bottom