Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the case of men torturing a woman where does the line between torment and fun exist? Of course rape has been used as a tortured since before written history (and still is today) but for a man ejaculation is quite pleasurable. So when he is raping a victim is it 'just the job' or is it fun too?

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1066646View attachment 1066647View attachment 1066648View attachment 1066649View attachment 1066650View attachment 1066651View attachment 1066652View attachment 1066653View attachment 1066654
I would think it would be fun for the torturer, and he would have to enjoy torturing her to be able to do the rape. Perhaps some men could do the rape without enjoying her suffering, but I image they would be a rarity.
Interesting question.

Another one failed the sex addiction test... All she had to do in order to prove that her therapy was successful was to stay calm and dry when being stimulated by that vibrator on her clit. But since she climaxed after only 10 minutes the judge gave the order to execute her...

pussy-sawing.jpg

Ladies, a word of advice: When in a hostage situation you better keep your kidnappers entertained. Once they get bored, they come up with really fucked up ways to entertain themselves. Apparently burning their hostages clits and pussy is one of them...

clit-punishment.jpg

about-to-die.jpg
"Well, I wanna say that getting so extremely horny and wet is quiet normal before an execution, but the fact is, you're just a little perverted slut who gets off on her own upcoming execution.... And to answer your question: No, you're not allowed to masturbate and the executioner won't fuck you."

Back
Top Bottom