Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kinda wondering about that branding counter-weight, It appears to be one sliding piece, but the branding irons appear to move independently. I'm interested to see how that actually works.

I can say this -Mom will get the lips.
A copy of the video would be polite as well--I'm sure they can blur the faces. Great work on Eileen's anal torture--I believe it's the most comprehensive of your corpus (that I've seen). It would be fantastic if her pussy torture could exceed even Kristen's (from Model's Last Gasps).
As an aside, I do hope your ladies get plenty of off-hours sex throughout their ordeals. The thought of them being raped to the videos of their own tortures or those of previous guests is very nice.

Kinda wondering about that branding counter-weight, It appears to be one sliding piece, but the branding irons appear to move independently. I'm interested to see how that actually works.
The 2 branding rods are mounted into a wooden block which is axle mounted. Out of the base of this block are 2 more rods that hold the sliding counter weight. The counter weight "log" is positioned so that it's weight and the weight of the branding rods/disks are in equilibrium. When her thigh makes contact with the balsa wood outriggers on the counter weight log,even slightly, equilibrium is lost and it slides down the 2 rods-being kept straight by slight grooves in its base-to land in the bent rod cradle. The branding irons will remain on her ass until she nudges the counter balance out of it's cradle. She has to pull on the line attached to the dildo to do this.The rods are mounted rigidly in the block of wood and do not move separately. The axle mounting of the brands allows her to move forward a few inches without the brands loosing contact with her ass or dumping the counter balance log. She is now pinned against the frame and cannot go backwards of forward.Page 85 has more angles to view the mechanisms.

Section 4 last for Pg 85. As you know data limitation now limits my ability to load full page.
I like "Plug her IN !!! " I think that she is well turned on.
But now she will sparkle like a christmas tree, in and out. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Great work great imagination for torture machineries. :devil-flip:
The further we go, the more we want to know what happens next!

What about Candy ?

Section 2 of pag85
did I understand correctly? that paring knife, eileen ends up cutting off her breasts?

it's interesting! and I eagerly await the sequel!

but cunt will probably be interesting... I wonder how you will do it?

hmm I would like to see eileen on the operating table where they will gradually operate on her pussy, without anesthesia...with camera footage for mom.

and what about the cow? will she be tortured too?

otherwise, I would give Eileen some time to recover from the loss of her breast, so that she is fully aware of what awaits her... the fear and panic...

Please! and thanks for the awesome pictures

Back
Top Bottom