Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unfortunately these posts violated the forum rule:

Examples of content that is not wanted and will not be allowed include:

portrayals that focus excessively on mutilation or dismemberment (body parts being, or having been, cut or ripped off)
portrayals or discussion of cannibalism,

36,37 and 38 cannot be seen. Whats up?
And that's why because of these restrictions and commands, a lot of artists prefer to contribute to other sites ... unfortunately ... but it's a fact.

SkatingJesus, me, Notfromthisworld, and others ... after the fall of Deviantart, Patreon, VisionofDarkness, and other sites, they moved to Pixiv ... Discord ... and other sites

nothing changes for me, I just throw here a few lighter samples with censorship ... and a link to the full version, and most of the rougher cans, l I'll put on pixiv or Discord.

AND SOLVED! ;)

A word on my approach to stories so that those who would follow me have some idea what I like and what doesn't work for me. Full and complete respect for all other tastes and skill levels. Whether drawn or written,expressing out fantasies regardless of how violent they might be provides an outlet that can be both enjoyed by others and as a release for oneself. These sites were not possible prior to the internet so lets be sure to cherish the value they bring to us.
Ok - So likely you know that my victims are fantasy characters and are not represented as existing in real life. I draw almost all stories that end in death. Death being the final expression of orgasm in a story. A victim left alive has not been taken all the way to orgasm but is only in the petting stage for me. Fictional stories means all boundries are off and I am free to "go all the way". There will alway be another fictional young lady to take her place- so why not. Sometimes the ending is more gruesome then perhaps even I would wish but it is the end of the story and must be honestly represented for consistancy. Orgasm or extreme pain that is forced are lovely but are only the precursors, a tease fif you will. Mindless pain horror and bottomless despair must follow from humiliation, anguish and pain. Young female minds turned inside out.
This being my baseline I will say that fictional stories with aliens taking apart abductee's would be rare for my enjoyment. The only draw being the advanced technogical ability to apply incredible suffering. Women with dicks seem fadish but truth is I don't see my victims with dicks. Furries don't happen for me neither do completely unreal women voluntarily asking to be impaled and cooked. Anyone have expience with burns! I have. Second degree burns tear at you relentlessly and without painkillers you would go simply mad. Quick death like hanging and stabbing or shooting are nice background props. All that said- realistic motivation and real world current settings work best for me. Are these setting possible is the question I ask. Pretty innocent or slutty broads with nice bodies are the only victims. None of my victims gets turned into perpetual sluts and slaves- that would be cruel...and open up the possibility that they escape their predicament at some point. My girls get the release they deserve- while they are young and beautiful. So all those following the 4X tale know that the girls are going to meet a most gruesome prolonged death but follow awhile,there might be some nice light tortures before hand to enjoy for those who are squemish.
I love these stories and this art. I may be a fucked up lass but it really turns me on. I cant wait to see what happens to bunny. Her description/appearance is very close to mine. Please be cruel to her so i can imagine its me... ;)

This is lacking in mutilation-Not sure how images of women being nailed to boards and suffering mutilation is not excessively gruesome-many images here do indeed show that. Maybe if your on a cross it's not considered gory. Whatever. Next image is also clear of excessive mutilation.

Attachments

• PG37.jpg
    PG37.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3,076
I love these stories and this art. I may be a fucked up lass but it really turns me on. I cant wait to see what happens to bunny. Her description/appearance is very close to mine. Please be cruel to her so i can imagine its me... ;)
Unfortunately the end of Bunny cannot be displayed here. It's their site and their rules. So sorry but there are other places to see my work uncensored.

I guess ... but I know where to find your amazing job, so I'm fine .. thanks buddy!
Lots of rubbing with irritants and pokes with needles but bodies remain in one piece. Enjoy
for a rougher sequel here please give a link to the web ... thanks.

and yeah ... i know how bunny will turn out ... i saw it on your site ...https://thetorturedsoul.net/
..mmmm yes luxurious!

luxurious and scary !! splendor! I'm already looking forward to what you're up to for a cow and a redhead!

Last edited:
Lots of rubbing with irritants and pokes with needles but bodies remain in one piece. Enjoy
I really love your art style - it's SO much better than ANYTHING coming out of the mainstream comic book industry (which, let's face it, is pretty much dead these days anyway - only Manga and a handful of independents are really making the money these days but I digress)

I'm not going to get into the topic of censorship here though - everybody who knows me will be aware that I'm 100% opposed to ANY form of imposed censorship, but then again I don't make the rules. Personally I have no issues with your content and I think your work thus far is really great :)

Back
Top Bottom