Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
I really love your art style - it's SO much better than ANYTHING coming out of the mainstream comic book industry (which, let's face it, is pretty much dead these days anyway - only Manga and a handful of independents are really making the money these days but I digress)

I'm not going to get into the topic of censorship here though - everybody who knows me will be aware that I'm 100% opposed to ANY form of imposed censorship, but then again I don't make the rules. Personally I have no issues with your content and I think your work thus far is really great :)
Thank you glad you enjoy it. I kind of feel the way you do but do understand that it is not my site and not my rules. There are other places to see my work. Nikki and Bunny go through some very graphic death tortures- and it is quite gruesome. Limbs are indeed lost, at least some. In any case I know the work is not for everyone but I appreciate those who enjoy it.

Last sort of normal non-bloody abuse page then things get messy with animals and other such verboten stuff. A couple pages later on can be shown then the Torture Snuff Comic thread wraps up.
Again I have to praise you on your very distinctive art style. Ulike anything else out there these days and extremely well done!

I love these kind of stories, where the victims suffer and suffer for the torturers' amusement.
I hate when, in the middle of the torture, the victim starts to enjoy it until she gets an orgasm.
In your stories there's no room for the victims' pleasure. They must endure the agonies of the damned for the captors' fun. (And, of course, for our fun, too!!!)
Thank you very much Zerns for sharing your incredible art!!!

I love these kind of stories, where the victims suffer and suffer for the torturers' amusement.
I hate when, in the middle of the torture, the victim starts to enjoy it until she gets an orgasm.
In your stories there's no room for the victims' pleasure. They must endure the agonies of the damned for the captors' fun. (And, of course, for our fun, too!!!)
Thank you very much Zerns for sharing your incredible art!!!
Glad they turn you on. And yes that's my complaint and my solution was to do my own comic

So exciting torture!!! That lovely lady forced to suffer so much continuous pain for Mr. White's fun.
Having been injected to avoid her from fainting... even that last escape is denied to the poor girl.
Only hour after hour of horrible sufferings ahead...!!!
Those desperate pleas "No more...! "No pleeez..don't...!" only making the man's excitement grow...
And it can only get worse and worse for the girl...!!!

This next image is the last we will see of Bunny -on this forum at least for her future is quite messy. This image is standard fair blowjob and off screen decap. The next image will be of Eileen as we take up later in the story. After that it will be awhile.

Attachments

• PG54Darken.JPG
    PG54Darken.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,670
Back
Top Bottom