Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’ve seen some of your work before, but I didn’t expect to find the author here. Thank you for your effort.
我以前看过你的一些作品,但我没想到会在这里找到作者。谢谢你的努力。

Perhaps the cruelest torture was that the most tenacious of slaves survived, and that the absence of hope, which gave them the strength to struggle, made them more at peace with death, and the struggle is completely futile
也许最残酷的折磨是最顽强的奴隶活了下来,没有了希望,给了他们挣扎的力量,使他们更能与死亡和平共处,而挣扎是完全徒劳的
Thanks for the observation- much truth in it.

A word on my approach to stories so that those who would follow me have some idea what I like and what doesn't work for me. Full and complete respect for all other tastes and skill levels. Whether drawn or written,expressing out fantasies regardless of how violent they might be provides an outlet that can be both enjoyed by others and as a release for oneself. These sites were not possible prior to the internet so lets be sure to cherish the value they bring to us.
Ok - So likely you know that my victims are fantasy characters and are not represented as existing in real life. I draw almost all stories that end in death. Death being the final expression of orgasm in a story. A victim left alive has not been taken all the way to orgasm but is only in the petting stage for me. Fictional stories means all boundries are off and I am free to "go all the way". There will alway be another fictional young lady to take her place- so why not. Sometimes the ending is more gruesome then perhaps even I would wish but it is the end of the story and must be honestly represented for consistancy. Orgasm or extreme pain that is forced are lovely but are only the precursors, a tease fif you will. Mindless pain horror and bottomless despair must follow from humiliation, anguish and pain. Young female minds turned inside out.
This being my baseline I will say that fictional stories with aliens taking apart abductee's would be rare for my enjoyment. The only draw being the advanced technogical ability to apply incredible suffering. Women with dicks seem fadish but truth is I don't see my victims with dicks. Furries don't happen for me neither do completely unreal women voluntarily asking to be impaled and cooked. Anyone have expience with burns! I have. Second degree burns tear at you relentlessly and without painkillers you would go simply mad. Quick death like hanging and stabbing or shooting are nice background props. All that said- realistic motivation and real world current settings work best for me. Are these setting possible is the question I ask. Pretty innocent or slutty broads with nice bodies are the only victims. None of my victims gets turned into perpetual sluts and slaves- that would be cruel...and open up the possibility that they escape their predicament at some point. My girls get the release they deserve- while they are young and beautiful. So all those following the 4X tale know that the girls are going to meet a most gruesome prolonged death but follow awhile,there might be some nice light tortures before hand to enjoy for those who are squemish.

Ok. I just like it as a fantasy. In real life, I don't like violence. And I like women.
Of course. Many of us have demons lurking inside, but in everyday life we are (for the most part) well adjusted. I like to think that's a human condition.

Yes I have but as of yet haven't done anything. Not sure I won't to kill a baby- seems like an age related taboo for me.
I don't know what makes torture of children and pregnant women so exciting and erotic?

nothing ... nothing at all ... and from a moral point of view it is a perversion to torture children ....

from 18+ calmly (teenager)

but I would personally use children and pregnant women in my works, for example as slaves ....

I like your style Zerns ... I like it a lot !!
but personally I adore comics short and sweat the most, and burning alive !!

torture of a single girl, but all the more cruel and elaborate ... I love it!

I don't know what makes torture of children and pregnant women so exciting and erotic?

nothing ... nothing at all ... and from a moral point of view it is a perversion to torture children ....

from 18+ calmly (teenager)

but I would personally use children and pregnant women in my works, for example as slaves ....

I like your style Zerns ... I like it a lot !!
but personally I adore comics short and sweat the most, and burning alive !!

torture of a single girl, but all the more cruel and elaborate ... I love it!
Indeed, thanks. I like images of pregnant women, in chains or being tortured. Even giving birth under forced conditions can seem erotic. My belief is that if I cross the line and draw the baby being killed my work becomes somewhat pedophilic and representing that kind of thing even in fiction is not right for me. That's my taboo and I do not apply it to others working in fiction. I don't pass judgment on others for fictional work-whatever floats your boat. I agree that it is often necessary to show underaged characters in fictional work, especially as slaves and that sort of thing because it lends a reality to the setting. Even noting that a child has been killed as part of a tale is legit if it describes a kind of grief or loss for the other characters or profiles the bad guys as unusually cruel. I just wouldn't loiter on such scenes.

Indeed, thanks. I like images of pregnant women, in chains or being tortured. Even giving birth under forced conditions can seem erotic. My belief is that if I cross the line and draw the baby being killed my work becomes somewhat pedophilic and representing that kind of thing even in fiction is not right for me. That's my taboo and I do not apply it to others working in fiction. I don't pass judgment on others for fictional work-whatever floats your boat. I agree that it is often necessary to show underaged characters in fictional work, especially as slaves and that sort of thing because it lends a reality to the setting. Even noting that a child has been killed as part of a tale is legit if it describes a kind of grief or loss for the other characters or profiles the bad guys as unusually cruel. I just wouldn't loiter on such scenes.
it occurred to me that I could actually show a scene after the battle ...

where a crying pregnant woman would hold her dead (shot by an arrow) daughter in her arms .... and soldiers would turn other people into slaves .... mmmm I'll try it ...

otherwise I would like to talk privately about some torture for your works ...

and for my upcoming dungeon torture series .... thanks.

Back
Top Bottom