Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
No eilen has no vagína... Only big hole...what next? Her head cut off?
I think her head will go the way of Nikki, Bunny, and those of more than one of Henry VIII's wives, but if Zerns says two panels I strongly suspect those bandaged up tits will get some of the club's TLC and then we'll literally get to see if Eileen has any guts courtesy of a rusty scalpel. Then we'll see her head.

As for Candy, Zerns, wow seeing her return was well worth the wait. Part of me hopes a bitch that good looking lives to be a permanent gangrape toy desperately fucking and sucking the club members off in hopes if she does a good enough job she gets to live.

That's one part of my sick ass. The even darker part of my sick ass wants to see what new, increasingly creative, cruel, twisted, and painful ways you have in mind to dehumanize and destroy her. Great work as usual Zerns

Personally I think one of the things the club should do first with Candy is to do something about her speaking out of term. They tried to correct her with the ring to her tongue but here she still is. Considering that they see her as a milk cow, I think one of their first in a long line of escalating tortures is to do something to her vocal chords so that whenever she opens her mouth to speak all she can do is moo.

Personally I think one of the things the club should do first with Candy is to do something about her speaking out of term. They tried to correct her with the ring to her tongue but here she still is. Considering that they see her as a milk cow, I think one of their first in a long line of escalating tortures is to do something to her vocal chords so that whenever she opens her mouth to speak all she can do is moo.
Ha,Ha. I like the feel of that. Your right she did speak out of turn..mmmm.

Hi zerns,
Is page 96 reads in this order ?4X_club_P96(number).jpg

And perhaps a Xray view could inform the reader better with the last organs in Eillen's belly.

I think there's still the bladder and intestines to go...
Perhaps the bladder and the great intestine could be swollen with expansive polyurethane foam filled with phosphor or magnesium for a great and and a very hot final...

:firedevil::devil-flip::firedevil:

Last edited:
Hi zerns,
Is page 96 reads in this order ?View attachment 1441417

And perhaps a Xray view could inform the reader better with the last organs in Eillen's belly.

Perhaps the bladder and the great intestine could be swollen with expansive polyurethane foam filled with phosphor or magnesium for a great and and a very hot final...

The leggings peel occurs before the cunt pull. The x Ray view and shoes are just a quick glimpse of the bigger things going on with Candy. I will be expanding more on the other apparatus on Candy at a later page. This page is still essentially focused on Eileen. Candy is just visiting so she can receive further incentive to do as told. She is a very stupid and spoiled one. She'll get the message real soon. Nice idea BTW.

Hi zerns,
Is page 96 reads in this order ?View attachment 1441417

Speaking of which, a snuff game that I would like to play with a bitch with a big butt like Nikki was to inject motor oil into her ass and then set it on fire somehow until she passes out, I don't know if Mr. Zerns, who knows so much about medicine, physics and mechanics, would tell me if that is possible.

Speaking of which, a snuff game that I would like to play with a bitch with a big butt like Nikki was to inject motor oil into her ass and then set it on fire somehow until she passes out, I don't know if Mr. Zerns, who knows so much about medicine, physics and mechanics, would tell me if that is possible.
Oil will burn on water. Don't think surrounded by ass fat would supply the air it needs. Perhaps a few venting holes drilled in the ass would help. Or you could pump oxygen into the ass with the oil and close the system but you would need to insert a thin igniter.

Speaking of Nikki's ass fat.. AI design for each character being developed. Will likely use them as an addendum to comic. Being helped by an AI artist who is contributing to this project. This particular image of Nikki will be modified to further look like the character and placed in a setting similiar to the story.

Attachments

• 00489.jpg
    00489.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 654
Speaking of Nikki's ass fat.. AI design for each character being developed. Will likely use them as an addendum to comic. Being helped by an AI artist who is contributing to this project. This particular image of Nikki will be modified to further look like the character and placed in a setting similiar to the story.
Excited about this but don’t loose that inhuman touch that you have with your expressive dark illustration style

I hope it doesn't take so much time again to publish the last 2 pages.
I want to see the end of Eileen.
Very good story with an Eileen coming towards her end.
I know I'm inpatient but the 4x club hooked me.
I get it. I was hooked on the story The Ordeals of Alisa Foxen and the follow up story. I was impatient and couldnt wait for the next chapter.

Back
Top Bottom