Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hope it doesn't take so much time again to publish the last 2 pages.
I want to see the end of Eileen.
Very good story with an Eileen coming towards her end.
I know I'm inpatient but the 4x club hooked me.
I was hooked on the Ordeals of Alisa Foxen, I know how it feels.

I know we will soon find out but ,being impatient, Is Candy going to suffer the same fate as the others? Or is she going on to a fate that is possibly worse than death as indicated earlier in the story. I'm starting to think that was just a lie and she is going to join the others.

I know we will soon find out but ,being impatient, Is Candy going to suffer the same fate as the others? Or is she going on to a fate that is possibly worse than death as indicated earlier in the story. I'm starting to think that was just a lie and she is going to join the others.
As far as I remember of all of Zerns works very few girls ever survived. And I hardly could recall one single case when girls with texts on them like these was ever left alive :p
RAPE ME
TORTURE ME
Well, could survive...
EAT ME
Maybe could survive, but probably loose some weights like Eileen...
SNUFF GIRL
KILL ME
These sound like kinda decisive :devil:

candy.jpg

As far as I remember of all of Zerns works very few girls ever survived. And I hardly could recall one single case when girls with texts on them like these was ever left alive :p
RAPE ME
TORTURE ME
Well, could survive...
EAT ME
Maybe could survive, but probably loose some weights like Eileen...
SNUFF GIRL
KILL ME
These sound like kinda decisive :devil:

View attachment 1442804
what good information! I'm a big fan and I hadn't even realized lol

Detail on those devices to follow.
Great artist. Hello. Finally comes the update. I have some new ideas. Give her a 100-fold increase in pain. 1. Break her limbs and bones. 2. Peel the skin off all over your body. 3. Rub your body with alcohol and salt. 4. Let crabs or carnivorous bugs eat her flesh bit by bit. Don't break her above the neck, keep her awake and watch her body being destroyed. (You can also try to imitate an acrobat by splitting both legs to 360 degrees and breaking your waist back, as shown here)

8A2520EA1D09D95E558FDEDED738B231.jpg7BC472ED42A069E50DE63FDB078EFAE1.jpgIMG_8158.jpegIMG_8150.jpegIMG_8505.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Enough room on the inside of my labia for a tattoo?
Great way to draw attention to a fine pussy. I mean the photo not the question. The answer would be how much space and what you want to put on it. Skull and Cross Bones,butterfly or star. Or words; Fu..ck ,Fuck on one lip and Yes on the other. Or Lucky...You. Or even Hold ... On. Ha. Whatever. Now you need an artist..any takers?

Great artist. Hello. Finally comes the update. I have some new ideas. Give her a 100-fold increase in pain. 1. Break her limbs and bones. 2. Peel the skin off all over your body. 3. Rub your body with alcohol and salt. 4. Let crabs or carnivorous bugs eat her flesh bit by bit. Don't break her above the neck, keep her awake and watch her body being destroyed. (You can also try to imitate an acrobat by splitting both legs to 360 degrees and breaking your waist back, as shown here)

View attachment 1444250View attachment 1444251View attachment 1444252View attachment 1444253View attachment 1444254
She will feel a hundred fold of pain..I'm working on it.

Great way to draw attention to a fine pussy. I mean the photo not the question. The answer would be how much space and what you want to put on it. Skull and Cross Bones,butterfly or star. Or words; Fu..ck ,Fuck on one lip and Yes on the other. Or Lucky...You. Or even Hold ... On. Ha. Whatever. Now you need an artist..any takers?
How about “Orgy Slut” or “Hurt Me”. “Fist Me”. “Pain Cunt” ??? Thoughts anyone?

View attachment 1444250View attachment 1444251View attachment 1444252View attachment 1444253View attachment 1444254
Pic 3 needs an edit, look at my topic for the result.

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-own-work-by-thecuriousone.9345/page-2#post-839399

Hard to tell. Must be how she feels

Back
Top Bottom