Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Indeed. Time to plug her up and get to here final destination.
She could take a ride attached to a cable (like a toy),

and with, in some of the holes left by the nails hammered into her ass,
propergol solid used in astromodeling.

https://www.astromodelisme.com/les-moteurs-a-propergol-solide/

traditionnel.jpg solide_01.jpg
Sorry it's in french ;)

There are 3 main parts to an engine:

The propellant grain, which provides thrust.
The delay grain, which expels smoke to locate the rocket in the sky.
The ejection charge, which expels the parachute. (that will explode in her .... :devil-flip:)

She could spin through the air on her last sensational ride, ending in a masterful display of fireworks with (magnesium or phosphorus) .

The-Ropes-being-Tied-to-the-Wheel-Rim-will-Easily-Turn-aroun.png
or that conpen2.gif it's more easy to make

https://testpagerr.bravehost.com/physics/conpen.htm

What do you think about that ?

Last edited:

View attachment 1445593 View attachment 1445595
Sorry it's in french ;)

The ejection charge, which expels the parachute. (that will explode in her .... :devil-flip:)

She could spin through the air on her last sensational ride, ending in a masterful display of fireworks with (magnesium or phosphorus) .

View attachment 1445596
or that View attachment 1445597 it's more easy to make

By God mans thats creative. I will look at that in more depth. Clearly an interesting idea.

View attachment 1445593 View attachment 1445595
Sorry it's in french ;)

View attachment 1445596
or that View attachment 1445597 it's more easy to make

Damn, talk about going out with a bang. I'd love to see this.

During her last sensational ride viscera (guts, bladder, etc.) can come out of her belly !
Perhaps, the large intestine and her bladder will be the first.
I think that Zerns will find an extreme solution (loaded with explosive foam with phosphre or magnésium or fireworks...)
:flipa:

So thinking about next story type. I'm leaning towards High Seas Hell 2. Slut Trials 2 also in the running along with following up Videodoom. Actually a tie in or historical connection between all the kidnapp and snuff organizations. Preparing to color pg97. 4X prob won't wrap for 4,5 months.

Pg97 of 4X sketched in, now to ink!
Looking forward to it
So thinking about next story type. I'm leaning towards High Seas Hell 2. Slut Trials 2 also in the running along with following up Videodoom. Actually a tie in or historical connection between all the kidnapp and snuff organizations. Preparing to color pg97. 4X prob won't wrap for 4,5 months.
Those would be great, maybe more from Death Cabin, go into the history of some of the girls in the pictures on their wall.

I loved the forced body mods of high seas snuff, and that awesome enema/puke machine; although i think you topped that with the 8 hour enema cycle in 4X!

Oh my, so exciting :nut: I'd vote on Snuff Trials 2! Though those girls all had such an easy death compared to the rest from the Zernsverse, but still lovely death torture execution methods with great character introductions and fiery snuff methods! But honestly, I will be so happy with any of these :p

High Seas Hell 2 would be a great following for the 4X club.
the girls whose lives were saved... Who were became sex slave, would be used as sexual object or for some specials experiments...
Candy could be one of the first :
Body modifications, it's already started...
Fucked in 4 holes, with animals (dogs, horses, pigs...), on a special device (as Zerns knows how to imagine them) that could put her in any position.
Feeded with cum (from animals or mens), fresh or warm cum or cum mixed with pee, with devices like thats :
Break_bitch_machine_01.jpg Break_bitch_machine_02.jpg
Long term throat training gag.jpg

All in a yhact lying in international waters like in high seas snuff or in sex and sadism tour...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom