Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
"The break a bitch machine" is a favorite one. Is there AI of this?
I never understood the sequence of the machine very well, I suppose that for language reasons more than anything, it is supposed that when the girl is reaching orgasm, it makes her vomit

So thinking about next story type. I'm leaning towards High Seas Hell 2. Slut Trials 2 also in the running along with following up Videodoom. Actually a tie in or historical connection between all the kidnapp and snuff organizations. Preparing to color pg97. 4X prob won't wrap for 4,5 months.
I vote for High Seas Snuff/Hell, because it gradually increased and prolonged the action, by putting the girl under the impression that she could fuck her way out of each torture.

@zerns
You had written an short Story for the aftermath of sex and sadism tour who the blond girl didn't survive I think.
This would be an fantastic story to consider to have an ending.

Sex and Sadism Tour none of the 3 characters die,though it is a bad outcome for all. High Seas Hell,(my origninal title,Dofantasy renamed High Seas Snuff) she dies.
You yourself mentioned the connections between the works; you can always sell them to another group. Got bored and bored with one and moved to another. Rape - torture - execution.

Sex and Sadism Tour none of the 3 characters die,though it is a bad outcome for all. High Seas Hell,(my origninal title,Dofantasy renamed High Seas Snuff) she dies.
I loved how you pushed the limits of what the female body can plausibly endure in Sex and Sadism Tour, leading to some suspense as to whether the story was going to be another snuff sequence. Gives the girls a chance to respond and suffer in different ways and show distinct personalities, reactions, and some actual character development.

Not that this is at all a criticism of the majority of your other works where the snuffettes' fate is marked quickly from the start. We're all here for the creative variety of tortures, and you just can't get that extreme beyond boring old whips and shocks without breaking the realistic fatal outcome.

@zerns
You had written an short Story for the aftermath of sex and sadism tour who the blond girl didn't survive I think.
This would be an fantastic story to consider to have an ending.
Edit: for those who were curious like me, the additional unreleased/commissioned pages for Sex and Sadism tour are on the first page of this thread: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/random-torture-bdsm-and-comics-zerns-and-jpg.9153/

Always appreciated to see Zerns giving us more of his best work.

Last edited:
If I remember the blond was limbed but didn't necessarily die in the commission piece. Story didn't go beyond that.
Indeed, the blonde daughter could live on for a sequel. Medical protocols improved by the past 2+ decades of war for tourniquets have found that patients can survive for hours and go on to live full lives missing limbs. And the tourniquets can be left on even longer (6+ hours) if you aren't trying to avoid having to amputate or cauterize the stumps....

I always wondered if Slut Trials is based on some written story or some historical event since it is very characteristic that there is a trial with a jury who is also the executioner but they have been declared irremediably guilty before starting said trial, in addition to that The 3 deaths and torture are 100% caused by fire, what inspired you Mr. Zerns

Mr. Zerns I would really like to see your future works go deeper than what could be seen in "high seas snuff", that is, explore more about the topic of sex slave trafficking, as well as the contrast between before and after of trauma
I am new to this forum but is a great fan of zerns.I do agree with you it would be nice if Mr zerns decided to go deeper into a story like "high seas hell"

Yes it's true. The connection between the groups does need an historical timeline. The evolution to the 4X club is the goal.
I would like to see two or three things explored.

1. How these groups emerged and then coalesced from groups that used remote cabins and old ships (like Death Dance and High Seas Snuff respectively) to a group that has its own island

2. How are girls selected to spend the last few days/hours of their lives with the organization? I know some are stalked and some appear to just be targets of opportunity and some are paid for, but are these girls random victims or is there an entire database of of women the organization has marked for destruction? If there is a database how does a girl get put on it? I kinda like the idea that at any one time, the 4x club has dozens if not hundreds of gals they've sentenced to death and the girls have no idea until they are apprehended by the club for their final and well deserved comeuppance.

3. The table of heads in this tale reminds me of the Slut Museum at the end of Death Dance. High Seas Hell is part of the history to 4x club, would I be correct in saying the club in Death Dance is too? Anyways, I'd like to see how guys get membership. I know Woodburn, in his classic, had a guy get entry by selling his wife, daughters and their girlfriends to the club, but in your universe how do guys get into the club?

Anyway, I look forward to the imminent and final disassembly of Eileen, & the delightfully devilish fate you have planned for Candy as a gal drawn that sexy can only be in store for a very creative, entertaining, and immensely pleasurable (though to be fair, I don't think Candy will find any pleasure in the last several pages of your comic) denouement.

Back
Top Bottom