Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I think the same, more or less. And on another matter, yesterday I finally decided to crucify Silvia on the back of a gym, but she kept insisting that she didn't want photos. And her erotic movements of her naked body turned me on and I made love to her while she was crucified. She was crucified with everything for an hour and a half. Then she confessed to me that she has a cousin named Amanda who is addicted to bdsm, even more than herself, and that Amanda likes to suffer to experience orgasms in the shortest time possible. And I wonder if Silvia ever plans to invite her to our house.

Tortured naked by her mother in public for masturbating, by Joseph Farrell

17.jpg

Nude for the ordeal in public, by Zerosen

thumbnail4.jpg

Tortured by her husband and her son

005.jpg

The servant

farrel-bdsm-artworks-07.jpg

Tortured and impaled anally by her two sons in front of her daughter who is masturbating watching her mother suffer

8MmlcU7.jpg

0-witch_torture_art-6936.jpg
I love this one, and I recognise it too, because part of it was used by Max Ernst in his masterpiece surrealist collage novel Une Semaine de Bonté (1934):
80899F89-DD15-4158-8DE6-950996FDC48F.jpeg

Tortured naked by her mother in public for masturbating, by Joseph Farrell

View attachment 1197646

Nude for the ordeal in public, by Zerosen

View attachment 1197645

Tortured by her husband and her son

View attachment 1197647

The servant

View attachment 1197648

Tortured and impaled anally by her two sons in front of her daughter who is masturbating watching her mother suffer

View attachment 1197649
Hi @Pierre771 - I just wanted to say I am really enjoying your posts with the little captions, keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom