• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't have a problem.
If at all you had the problem of making the head - body fusion so smooth
it cannot be seen.
But even then I didn't mind the traces.
What is your problem with me?
Why - or what for - do you want pictures of me?
(the reason there is too clear at hand for me to follow your rather determining
wish, better don't try any mods with my account picture, I have now told you
for once!)
Demona
Goodbye Demona.

It's quite possible that these have been posted here before, and I do apologize for reruns. Perhaps they will be new for someone.
Artwork from Xtorture. Watermarks are a bit too intrusive though.
Enjoy.
View attachment 1186864View attachment 1186865View attachment 1186866View attachment 1186867View attachment 1186868
Yes. I have the complete series of it. These are 80 pics or more. I like the girl. She's a mix of innocent young girl and curvy, naturally women. Tha artist clearly has one focus: surely they torture her tits and butt as well. But the main focus is her hairy big beautiful stinky cunt. They torture her cunt as brutal as possibly, what i fully understood.
I love all the details in the pics and her facial expression. I highly recommend to spend a few minutes with every picture and don't swipe too fast. I managed it to spend one hour with the 80 pics and getting off so hard on it a few times in a row.

She's still a student, captured by the military junta and tortured hard.
Her beautiful face crying and screaming while she's been electrocuted and whipped hard. Poor girl...

Attachments

• Torture00018.jpg
    Torture00018.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 846
  • Torture00017.jpg
    Torture00017.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 715
  • rebel.jpg
    rebel.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 740
  • Torture00019.jpg
    Torture00019.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 904

Attachments

• cru tthng pregROU 2021 copy.jpg
    cru tthng pregROU 2021 copy.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,018
The crucified and tit-hanging beauties a creation of the great Jastrow. I made a pregnant version of this beautiful setting....
Wonderful, do you have more beautiful pregnant imagery?

The crucified and tit-hanging beauties a creation of the great Jastrow. I made a pregnant version of this beautiful setting....
I love the the pregnant version you did. Very nice work.
You now have a shelf in my library so please share any more you may have. I would love to see them.

Back
Top Bottom