Unfinished anime style crux art and koikatsu shots by me

Go to CruxDreams.com
I also have koikatsu that I sometimes make obscure characters on or do crux scenes. Never finished any of them though and they're just works in progress. The Ryuko koi is not made by me by the way and the other two are just base kois you can find premade in the game to use. I just added some scarred textures onto them to resemble whip marks. The full scene has more girls in it though but I want to hold off on posting it.
Do you intend on making more Koikatsu crucifixions, by the way? I've been wanting to see nailings done in Koikatsu for a long while now (and I've seen a couple good examples in Pixiv, but not a lot, let alone enough).

New to the forum but probably should. Don't know who to ask specifically.
Perhaps asking someone currently online wouldn't hurt, I'd say.

Do you intend on making more Koikatsu crucifixions, by the way? I've been wanting to see nailings done in Koikatsu for a long while now (and I've seen a couple good examples in Pixiv, but not a lot, let alone enough).
I have a preset I use where I can possibly make a few variations of a nailing crux. I mainly prefer nailing above all else, rope or iron shackles don't do much for me. I could go and make some with some other kois I have and different characters.

I'm up for at least suggestions or requests of certain characters but will be noted most the kois I will use are not my own so preferably the koi crux shots don't get distributed around.

Almost near completion now. Wood textures, whip marks, and some sweat and tear droplets on the body are all that's left to draw in. Otherwise, she's been nailed and crucified.

Attachments

• Mina Crux Draft Almost Complete.jpg
    Mina Crux Draft Almost Complete.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 480
Started on a Koi scene. Walk towards the execution site.

Mina Ashido Koi is made by one of the known koikatsu community members, Evan.

Soldiers are by me. I accidently made them giants.

Attachments

• CharaStudio-2021-07-25-20-26-04-Render.png
    CharaStudio-2021-07-25-20-26-04-Render.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 417
  • CharaStudio-2021-07-25-20-25-51-Render.png
    CharaStudio-2021-07-25-20-25-51-Render.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 445
Started on a Koi scene. Walk towards the execution site.

Mina Ashido Koi is made by one of the known koikatsu community members, Evan.

Soldiers are by me. I accidently made them giants.
Almost near completion now. Wood textures, whip marks, and some sweat and tear droplets on the body are all that's left to draw in. Otherwise, she's been nailed and crucified.
The draw looks more better i want see that already finish

This here is a series of drawings I wanted to start showing the trial and execution of Ibara from my hero academia. I only got one in the works so far I haven't gone back to in a few weeks but it's basically the starting point where she's being put on trial.

Fan fiction I put together for this one is that she gets transported back in time with other characters from the show before quirks became a thing and she is being judged as a witch and being sentenced for execution by crucifixion. Having the Holy Saint personality she does, I figure she'll be willing to accept her fate as a martyr and carry the cross. maybe I'll continue this one.

I wanted to also do a few individual ones for the other girls.
That idea about ibara sound really good i think that you need continue this proyect in my opinión

That idea about ibara sound really good i think that you need continue this proyect in my opinión
I'll see about picking it up again. Right now I got work and a gaming server to take care of for the time being.

I see only says when you post some New thing about your proyects i Still wait for some New
Yeah I've been focusing on finishing some games + splitting time between work and part of a gaming community I help run. I'll get some stuff out sometime soon.

here's a little update since people were asking. Colored in whip marks. Just gotta darken them a bit to look more realistic and then I can move onto wood textures and blood on the cross

Attachments

• Mina Crux Draft Whip Marks.jpg
    Mina Crux Draft Whip Marks.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 363
here's a little update since people were asking. Colored in whip marks. Just gotta darken them a bit to look more realistic and then I can move onto wood textures and blood on the cross
Men in really love you work i say that shit everytime but take your time i wait i se that you have a lot of things that you need do i wait for more

I like watch mina ashido in her cross she looks really beautiful I image all things that did to her before be nailed in the cross and i fell excited

Last edited:
Just another hour of work for today. Put finishing touches on the whip marks themselves and added blood to the wood and text to the paper reading why she was condemned. All that's left is to touch up on wood textures and the actual blood running down her body.

Attachments

• Mina Crux Semi.jpg
    Mina Crux Semi.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 330
Back
Top Bottom