Unfinished anime style crux art and koikatsu shots by me

Go to CruxDreams.com
You will give a background or a stage to the drawing or the back will only be white

don't forget her nails
Don't know yet for background. Too much work for me possibly. Also nails are there. Look closer.

Don't know yet for background. Too much work for me possibly. Also nails are there. Look closer.
I see, in my opinión the draw looks really good but with a background it would look more alive.

And when i say her nails i mean about the nails in her fingers not the cloves xd

I see, in my opinión the draw looks really good but with a background it would look more alive.

And when i say her nails i mean about the nails in her fingers not the cloves xd
I have her fingers and toes curled specifically to both capture the amount of tension and stress she feels in her limbs but also to avoid drawing in nails.

But do the things that you want.

I would like to draw pictures like this but for certain factors I cannot ;--;
This takes me hours honestly. I have not attempted a drawing project on this level before digitally. There are tons of artists better than me and I'm honestly just learning tricks to drawing.

This takes me hours honestly. I have not attempted a drawing project on this level before digitally. There are tons of artists better than me and I'm honestly just learning tricks to drawing.
You draw really good if you practice some more you can have a verter drawing style you are going for the good way I understand how stressful and the time it takes for you to have that patience is admirable.

I also practice drawing at the moment I am also learning that I do not make this type of drawings, it is because of my style I still want to improve a woman's body more, also I do not have the resources to draw digitally, especially I do not have enough privacy to draw something so erotic

Thought to share these here since I don't ever really finish any of my art pieces. Perhaps I might get the inspiration to keep going and make something good. Who knows. Anyways, I'll do this in a few separate posts to show off what I got .

First off here is just a test I did to see if I could draw a crux sketch digitally for the first time.
It seems to me that you are doing very well with the sketch and the perspective is good
In my case I am furry and I like to see my character crucified, here I leave a sketch that my boyfriend is doing

Attachments

• Sketch crux venganza .png
    Sketch crux venganza .png
    1.2 MB · Views: 554
Finished it. Rushed on the background honestly cause I don't care much for it. Still having some issues with the overall file size just cause of how many layers and detail I tried putting into it.

Attachments

• Mina Crux Final Downscale.jpg
    Mina Crux Final Downscale.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 589
Finished it. Rushed on the background honestly cause I don't care much for it. Still having some issues with the overall file size just cause of how many layers and detail I tried putting into it.
After you finished this drawing of mina, do you plan to do something else?

The work I make isn't to please others. It's more a test of my own skill and to realize art work that hasn't been made yet. New crux ideas or characters.

That said, I work on my own time when I am in the mood for it as I usually operate off of motivation and inspiration.

The work I make isn't to please others. It's more a test of my own skill and to realize art work that hasn't been made yet. New crux ideas or characters.

That said, I work on my own time when I am in the mood for it as I usually operate off of motivation and inspiration.
I understand and respect it, even so, let me know when there is something new I think your concepts and ideas are interesting and apparently I am not the only one who liked your work

Back
Top Bottom