What is the most cruel story you have read?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are there anymore stories from this author Jacques Lapin?

Whats the "Entertainment Executions Series"?
Never Read it. I did however read a short story with illustration in which, I believe Nazi's, put a women in a large black rubber placed her in a clear pot of water brought it to a boil and she was boiled in the bag. Pretty squirmie.

Never Read it. I did however read a short story with illustration in which, I believe Nazi's, put a women in a large black rubber placed her in a clear pot of water brought it to a boil and she was boiled in the bag. Pretty squirmie.
can you share please?

The best stories, in my opinion, were written by Krirsten Smart.
Episode 8 of the Witchseekers series is my favorite!
I agree. They are all great reads and it's very hard to pick a favorite. That one is right up there at the top of the list.
My absolute favorite of Kirsten's writings is the Solana story.

Wolf! You must be familiar with the images inspired by Solana's story created by Medooza! A couple of pictures!
The author rewrote a few chapters! In the fifth chapter, the judas cradle was added instead of the chair! For me, this chapter is more authentic that way. By the way, it's a great classic story!

Attachments

• Rosita.jpg
    Rosita.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 251
  • Solana - Judas Cradle and Strappado.jpg
    Solana - Judas Cradle and Strappado.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 252
  • Is That All You've Got1.jpeg
    Is That All You've Got1.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 257
Wolf! You must be familiar with the images inspired by Solana's story created by Medooza! A couple of pictures!
The author rewrote a few chapters! In the fifth chapter, the judas cradle was added instead of the chair! For me, this chapter is more authentic that way. By the way, it's a great classic story!
Yes I am very familiar with Medooza's artwork of the Solana story. It was a commission work as I recall, and is among the treasured favorites in my collection. I'm not sure I have the alternate version of the story or not. I'll have to check that. Thanks for that tip.

I recommend The Atkoi War series, volumes 1, 2 and 3, by Henry Sparrowhawk. I picked them up on Amazon, for Kindle. Well-crafted prose, a believable science fiction universe, and a very good story line that actually comes to a satisfying conclusion. The series offers incredible misogyny with graphic details, sure to satisfy most sadists or submissives. Terrible things happen to innocent young women. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Slavery and forced prostitution is at the heart of the storyline, with a host of well-drawn characters, many of whom do not survive to the end of the series. There are a number of excerpts, consisting of a chapter or two, also available through Kindle, but the novel-length books contain all the text of the excerpts.

Here's one I enjoy. It's by OLL1E. This is an excerpt of his arousing story .

Slave Girls From Earth – Yvette. By OLL1E.

Yvette is punished again by the Herrunderrai guardettes.

This time, however, she found herself in a different part of the punishment block, in a circular stone room with some sort of metal framework set into the floor in the middle. The guardettes dragged her over to the frame attaching her to it by short chains on her wrists and ankles, so she was leaning back slightly, her arms stretched upwards and outwards, legs bent back at the knee, her feet off the ground, thighs spread wide. A guardette pulled various levers on a control panel that stretched her body taut while two others ran their leather-gloved hands over her naked body, occasionally slapping her face and breasts, and pulling her pubic hair. Then one of them began to beat her with a multi-tailed whip, lashing her breasts, belly and thighs.

“That’s just to warm you up, slut,” rasped a guardette. “You’ll soon see what this device is all about!”

After delivering a few more lashes, they stood watching, as the guardette behind the control panel began to turn dials and pull more levers. Yvette suddenly felt like she was being pulled apart by red hot pincers, screaming at the same time, she felt that she was being drowned, crushed and strangled. She was soon soaked in sweat which ran in rivulets over her dirt-streaked skin and dripped into her eyes from her bedraggled hair.

“How do you like this device, Earth creature? It’s called the excruciator! It can inflict many types of pain and discomfort on you all at the same time! Without leaving any marks on your vermin body!”

“Nyyaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhh….grrrrssssssssggghhhh….raaaaaarrrrggghhhhhhh!”

“I think the little wretch likes it! Increase the pain levels! But make sure she doesn’t faint!”

“Nnnrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhphssslllrrrrgll! Rrrrrrgggghhhhyiieeeeeeeeekkkk!”

“Well, slave, now we’re going to have a writhing contest, to see which slave can writhe the most on these devices! There is another slave on an identical device next door! The winner of our contest gets one day off from working in the mines, but the loser goes back on the excruciator, until they learn to writhe better!”

Back
Top Bottom