What is your crime?

Go to CruxDreams.com
just being in the way of someone's path to power, perhaps

or no reason at all besides people feeling threatened and wanting to watch me suffer and die a drawn out death

A credible reason! Of course the on on the path to power will charge me with an accusation of a real crime for the courtroom!
Of course it only works if they can frame you for something. Or once they get in power they can simply create a law to get you crucified.

You are about to be crucified. What crime did you commit that got you there? For an added bonus, what exactly is your sentence (temp vs death, sentence duration, nude vs loincloth, nails vs tied, etc.)
Interesting question. If I had been condemned to crucifixion, surely my crime would have been "treason" or "conspiracy" or even "heresy", whether I am innocent or guilty does not matter, the important thing is the terrible condemnation to the cross, I would certainly do it being completely crucified naked, condemned to death, nailed (not tied) to the wood of the cross, with a "cornus" in the anus on which to comfortably stand impaled, mocked and humiliated by the public who witnesses the condemnation and with cruel torturers who whip me and they burn me with hot irons all over my body, until death which will come after many hours or better yet days... Just like the women tortured to death that I like to draw...

What was my crime?

Having to work on a Sunday.
I was an assistant manager working in a shitty drug store.
It was evening and I locked the shop door.
The fucking alarm was taking too long to arm itself, so I had to wait. ....

That's when he took me....
He grabbed me and swiftly thew me in the boot of his car and drove off into a country road........

Five days later my Step Dad had to identify my body.........

The piece of shit who took me out filmed every moment of it.

It wasn't sexy like they do it in the movies

At the trial the jury had to watch that fat demonic blob destroy me as I sobbed and tried to close my legs.

The jury sobbed as he made me scream for my Step Dad ...until. I. .
Until....I..... Until.....it was obvious that I had died ......

My Step Dad wasn't in the courtroom.. ..He died of broken heart

Last edited:
Iam not sure but they told me on this site mine crime is witchcraft and throwing charms and spells on squirrel
You monster!!! ;)
May the gods make you suffering prolonged on the nails for that hideous crime.:liebe26:

Poor squirrel!

Back
Top Bottom