What is your crime?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, to the chocolate bar: The judical system (here in my state, called canton in switzerland) condemned a retired person for stealing a pack of
grated cheese (worth about 1 Dollar). Not for crucifixion, but well....
In Roman times, this would have been considered serious enough to crucify the thief!

That is typically for our law system. Here we condem people stealing the proverbal "chocolate bar in the superstore", while the real crimes are not
punished. Also biblical, they crucified the creator of the universe instead of a mob gangster. So the best way to be not crucifgied, might be to conduct some real crimes, making sodomy or any other pleasures, like singing, dancing or so, well nude swimminh might be also good, will lead you surely to the cross, so be careful!

Oh, to the chocolate bar: The judical system (here in my state, called canton in switzerland) condemned a retired person for stealing a pack of
grated cheese (worth about 1 Dollar). Not for crucifixion, but well....
The punishment for stealing a chocolate bar in Switzerland is a ride on a Wooden Horse with a top like this

toblerone-chocolate-bar-CC07W3.jpg

You know, we here take cheese very serious.
I thought it's the holes you take most seriously :p

The punishment for stealing a chocolate bar in Switzerland is a ride on a Wooden Horse with a top like this

I thought it's the holes you take most seriously :p
The Toblerone was unfortunately sold to switzerland. Yes we take holes and chocolate very serious, that might explain my fascination to anal sex. Well not all swiss are like that, some are bank(st)ers.

Nothing. No crime. I asked to be crucified with a few requests about how. Those being the whipping, crown of thorns, my position on the cross, to be next to female victims, and that I receive water and not be killed early-let the cross kill me, etc.

During persecutions, I hide persecuted people. Not out of sympathy or idealism, just because I have a deep grunt against the regime, that once put me aside and took away a lot of my social status. Opportunistic, I extort them a bit, and expect sexual favours from their women in exchange for being hidden. The punishment for this, is the same as persecuted people awaits : crucifixion.
Modern times, modern technology, ancient punishments. During persecutions, I take part of hacking a government website with lists of names. The government will not be amused. The sanction for this crime is : crucifixion.

I Confess making mass genocide in various video games worlds ;) now i want repend my actions on cross.
10min of lashes and carry the cross to hill of shame, loincloth allowed but skimpy.

I escaped from prison serving 2 years for stealing cars. When I am recaptured I am sentenced to 100 lashes and to be crucified on the property of the female executive whose car I stole. She throws a party with all her rich girlfriends to witness my punishment. She request a Cornu be inserted

I escaped from prison serving 2 years for stealing cars. When I am recaptured I am sentenced to 100 lashes and to be crucified on the property of the female executive whose car I stole. She throws a party with all her rich girlfriends to witness my punishment. She request a Cornu be inserted
Exquisite audience you choose! :zlumi:
I will steal her car too! :rolleyes: :car:

I still remember that time when I traveled 3000 years into the future. What an awful era awaits us...
Swallowed some glowing pill, thinking it was a candy. Turned out, it was a swarm of nanorobots that reconstructed my body so I would become female.
It just so happened that I was on a planet controlled by a corporation that had one very strict rule: 75% of females are to be immediately arrested and repurposed.
The future prisons are horrible. And then, they wanted to extract every bit of milk from me, while very specific males, selected by the overseers would inseminate me.
Good thing that the effects of the pill worn out before we went to that part. They still milked me, though... only, they harvested that other type of milk. Greedy bastards!
I still wonder... how many of those women were men that ate those pills?

Attachments

• commission___always_read_the_fine_print__after__by_thalarionyr_ddg4hz4-fullview.jpg
    commission___always_read_the_fine_print__after__by_thalarionyr_ddg4hz4-fullview.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 66
  • dcvgjzr-03cdc229-7d30-43a8-9ee4-cea3c49b0757 (1).jpg
    dcvgjzr-03cdc229-7d30-43a8-9ee4-cea3c49b0757 (1).jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 63
  • space_prison_chronicles_by_johnbizarro_dfnnpne-pre.jpg
    space_prison_chronicles_by_johnbizarro_dfnnpne-pre.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 63
  • standard_containment_cell_by_caledv_df4tznf-414w-2x.jpg
    standard_containment_cell_by_caledv_df4tznf-414w-2x.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 96
You are about to be crucified. What crime did you commit that got you there? For an added bonus, what exactly is your sentence (temp vs death, sentence duration, nude vs loincloth, nails vs tied, etc.)
Well I am being accused of sexual assault and the criminal charges against me are rape. But I am not a rapist. I have no idea what my sentence will be.

You are about to be crucified. What crime did you commit that got you there? For an added bonus, what exactly is your sentence (temp vs death, sentence duration, nude vs loincloth, nails vs tied, etc.)
In a dystopian future, evading conscription is a crime punishable by crucifixion. Caught for such, the soldiers condemned me to be crucified to show to the public how cowards and traitors to the state will end up, and to warn conscripts of the consequences of desertion.

They shall use my naked body as a live model to train new recruits on how to crucify convicts (how to conduct pre-execution tortures and rape, flogging techniques, proper nail and cornu placement etc).

17_17376228.jpg

As an additional punishment — after a couple of days hanging on the cross, the executioners shall slowly emasculate me, symbolizing the end of a traitor's lineage.

Back
Top Bottom