What is your crime?

Go to CruxDreams.com
My crime was robbing a politician I am in love with.
In the police state where I reside such a crime is punishable by death.

I am crucified naked in front of him at the court yard.
He can't take his eyes of my naked body .
I suffer in agony, yet my cock is throbbing as I look at him.

They place the cornu deep in my ass and I scream in agony and ecstasy.
I suffer as my internal organs slowly shut down.

With my dying strength I pull my body up and slam down into the cornu again and again, looking at him.

I anally orgasm as I die.
He stares at my dead naked body.

Later that night he visits the Morgue where my body is stored and he makes love to me

The three women brought before this tribunal were found guilty of heinous anti-revolutionary crimes against the city of Paris and its good citizens. Undeniable evidence reveals their dishonorable consummerism and partying with royal loyalists, while also endorsing ideals of the old Royalty Era. For their betrayal of The Revolution, they will receive adequate punishments, brought from the Royal Era. One of them will be sentenced to be boiled to death with hot tar. The second one will be sentenced to the brazen bull. The third one will be sentenced to the execution rack. The verdict of this court is final and irreversible.

Vive la révolution!

Attachments

• Bloody-Pit-Of-Horror-08.jpg
    Bloody-Pit-Of-Horror-08.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 85
  • MV5BM2YyNDhmMTYtMGViMC00Nzc2LTgzMTUtNTExMDE2MzI0MjMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE2NzA0Ng@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    MV5BM2YyNDhmMTYtMGViMC00Nzc2LTgzMTUtNTExMDE2MzI0MjMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE2NzA0Ng@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 90
  • MV5BMjkwZTUzM2YtMzM1OS00MmM4LWExODAtMWMzZmVjOWNjMzkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MTk2NzMz._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMjkwZTUzM2YtMzM1OS00MmM4LWExODAtMWMzZmVjOWNjMzkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MTk2NzMz._V1_.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 91
  • MV5BN2UwOWY0YjgtN2JkNy00YjE3LTg4ZGMtY2QyZDMzMWZlMjdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MTk2NzMz._V1_.jpg
    MV5BN2UwOWY0YjgtN2JkNy00YjE3LTg4ZGMtY2QyZDMzMWZlMjdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MTk2NzMz._V1_.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 89
I called the emperor a bottom. Immediate death sentence with nails and nothing to wear. It brings a sort of "I'll show her who's the bottom!" energy to the death sentence.

The three women brought before this tribunal were found guilty of heinous anti-revolutionary crimes against the city of Paris and its good citizens. Undeniable evidence reveals their dishonorable consummerism and partying with royal loyalists, while also endorsing ideals of the old Royalty Era. For their betrayal of The Revolution, they will receive adequate punishments, brought from the Royal Era. One of them will be sentenced to be boiled to death with hot tar. The second one will be sentenced to the brazen bull. The third one will be sentenced to the execution rack. The verdict of this court is final and irreversible.

Vive la révolution!
Too bad these women will have to suffer such cruel punishments, that the ancien regime used to implement! I submit an amendment to have them crucified naked, all four together, on a public place in Paris. The Champ de Mars or the Jardin du Luxembourg for example! That will be more fun for all!

I called the emperor a bottom. Immediate death sentence with nails and nothing to wear. It brings a sort of "I'll show her who's the bottom!" energy to the death sentence.
Good! The right for Freedom of Speech is worth a crucifixion!

All hail, @Barbaria1! May her wisdom rise above the towering height of the crosses on the hills of execution! May her might and cunningness be sharper than all the swords of our centurions!
(gotta admit, the Empress is so merciful, allowing us all to speak English in the Roman Empire).

All hail, @Barbaria1! May her wisdom rise above the towering height of the crosses on the hills of execution! May her might and cunningness be sharper than all the swords of our centurions!
(gotta admit, the Empress is so merciful, allowing us all to speak English in the Roman Empire).
Holy Demerits! :worship2:
Vladimir, please,don't give Barb thoughts!:roto2palm:

There is not freedom of speech in this empire. Those who speak out against the emperor are to be shown no quarter.
On the contrary! There is indeed freedom of speech!
At one place!
Those nailed to the cross may say whatever they want!

But no one cares what someone says when they're naked on a cross with nails driven through their wrists and ankles.
Very true! Crucified, you can tell what you want, but no one listens to what you say! The crowd just laughs with your naive stupidity, thinking you are telling something that matters!

Setting Senario

After being on the run for seveal years for stealing art and gold. I would brake into the wrong house. And I would ne caught by the owner. Who then would capture me.. As he will used rope or handcuffs on me so he can rape me. And he would used me in his own bdsm fun.. as he would enslave me and used me as his own rape slave. Also he would continue punishment me for braking in to his place. Instead of turning me into the cops. So I will be nothing but a sex toy.

Maybe someone want to punishment??

Setting Senario

After being on the run for seveal years for stealing art and gold. I would brake into the wrong house. And I would ne caught by the owner. Who then would capture me.. As he will used rope or handcuffs on me so he can rape me. And he would used me in his own bdsm fun.. as he would enslave me and used me as his own rape slave. Also he would continue punishment me for braking in to his place. Instead of turning me into the cops. So I will be nothing but a sex toy.

Maybe someone want to punishment??
Mine that I was a,resistance leader and I got captured betrayed by people I thought I trusted

Mine that I was a,resistance leader and I got captured betrayed by people I thought I trusted
I think you stole my idea that I had for months
Well, gentlemen, take this lesson : trust no one, even not in your own ranks! Betrayal is all around! Before you know, you are sold for a few dimes to the authorities! But don't complain! Then starts the fun you have always been longing for so eagerly!

But if the authorities behave smartly, the traitor will be crucified next to you!

Well, gentlemen, take this lesson : trust no one, even not in your own ranks! Betrayal is all around! Before you know, you are sold for a few dimes to the authorities! But don't complain! Then starts the fun you have always been longing for so eagerly!

But if the authorities behave smartly, the traitor will be crucified next to you!
I suffered in their hands being spreadeagled naked kicked in the nuts whipped then treated like a king with a crown of thorns

Back
Top Bottom