What was your most exciting moment on a cross.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38673 (BobbieBound)
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone!

What Alisha and Erin tell us about their lives, experiences and thoughts is very moving and touching. My sincere respect for both of you ladies!

Regarding the original question "What was your most exciting moment on a cross?" I would like to share my experience from 2020.
Actually a bad thing, a bad incident. It's a sad story but... fortunately there is a happy ending.

First of all: I was not crucified myself (which I could never allow as a Dom), but I was the one who crucified a woman.

F. was 29 years old at the time, slightly submissive and visited our BDSM circle for the first time in mid-May with her then partner S., who told us arrogant that he was her "master" and "owner" and that he wanted her to be crucified. After she assured us that she not only agreed, but also wanted to experience it herself, we made an appointment.

It took place at the end of June '20 near Wiesbaden (Germany) and we had set up a heavy wooden cross in our club room (which we rent from time to time for a weekend), which two of our men had procured and assembled and which we were able to anchor securely to one of the walls. Although we have a St. Andrew's cross (I use to call it a "toy cross"), the couple - or rather S. - wanted it to be a Roman T cross and the whole ceremony to have a Roman character.
Because I live in the old Roman city of Trier ("Augusta Treverorum") where we organize Roman games for our tourists here in the summer months in our Roman amphitheatre (2000-year-old Roman circus arena), I borrowed a legionnaire's uniform from the theater prop and I was given the task of crucifying F.

On the last weekend in June, on Saturday 27th, 16 couples showed up for the event, even though we normally only have 4 to 8 couples there for role-playing sessions. Everyone was very excited. All cell phones had to be handed in and were locked away; only one man had been designated as the photographer.
When I entered the large room after changing into my full Roman uniform (it was actually the uniform of a centurion not of a legionary, but nobody noticed), the crowd murmured in admiration. It was indeed a heavy replica of the Roman outfit, with knee-length white linen trousers, leather lace-up sandals, stock skirt, brass breastplate (very heavy!), large red cape and shiny gold brass helmet with a red bush on top.

I had to read F. her death sentence "for high treason" and describe the impending crucifixion from a paper scroll trimmed by one of our ladies to look "historical".
It was all original, something new and everyone was in a great mood.
F. was then undressed by a few women and a cloth was tied around her waist as a loincloth. With a rope around her neck, she was led in a circle through the clubhouse hall several times and finally to the cross.

Now it was my turn to crucify her. The cross lay on the floor and F. was placed on it. A footstool ("suppedaneum") was dowelled to the post ("stipes") by our men when the cross was built, so that she could stand on it after the cross had been erected.
Then F.’s arms were spread out and I tied her to the crossbeam ("patibulum") by her wrists with thick ropes and 6 or 7 windings. I remember that she had her eyes closed. We then positioned her on the stipes so that her feet were resting on the suppedaneum and I also tied her just above her feet. After we had checked that she was securely fastened and tied, the cross with the petite woman was erected by three strong men and secured to the wall anchor.
With solemn Latin words (which I had freely invented at that moment), I untied the loincloth and she now hung completely naked in front of us all.
It was a moving sight!

There was appreciative applause and our photographer snapped and snapped; some beguiling pictures were taken.
Many of us, interestingly especially our ladies, our subs, touched her gently and stroked her legs. Strangely enough, our gentlemen were still holding back.
Everyone marveled with satisfaction at the attractive and helpless woman on the cross. It really was a fascinating sight!

Originally I had planned to hammer a nail into the wood to the left and right of her hand in the space BETWEEN the middle and ring fingers, so that the ambience of a "real" crucifixion would be created by the audible hammer blows (I would have whispered to her to scream out loud in mock pain!) - without hurting F., but unfortunately this should not happen.

S. had previously asked us to touch, grope, fondle and insult her.
I have to say at this point that we are all experienced BDSM'ers (I myself have been active for just over 20 years), but this crucifixion was completely new to us - despite our St. Andrew's cross / toy cross.

Accordingly, we were hesitant to get down to business, touched her, groped her and also began to insult her: whore, traitor, slut, witch, devils bride, freak, bitch and so on...

F. let everything happen with closed eyes and seemed almost apathetic. Shortly afterwards, I saw tears running down her cheeks. (As she told me later, she was very ashamed and felt profoundly and infinitely deep humiliated.)
One of our ladies wanted to ask S. if he could explain to us why she is crying, but he was nowhere to be seen. A few moments later, he came out of an adjoining room with a whip, a couple of long carpenter's nails and a heavy hammer in his hand!!!
Wow!

Some people laughed at that gag...
But it wasn't meant to be a joke, because S. told us that he was going to whip her first and then nail her for real!
Again, some laughed, didn't want to believe it, thought it was a joke.
I remember not knowing whether to believe it or think it was a bad joke; I was honestly overwhelmed by the situation.

F. was now really crying on the cross and one or two angry men took the hammer and the nails out of S.'s hands.

After everyone had finally realized that S. really wanted to nail her to the wooden beams, although there had only been talk of ropes from the beginning, by several men he was asked to leave immediately .
Without F.!
When he refused, a few of our men threw him out by force. There was loud shouting outside the door and S. was never seen again.

The evening, which had begun so excitingly and erotically, was over.
I was at a loss and completely confused, frustrated, tore the Roman clothes off my body and F. was immediately untied from the cross, someone put a blanket over her. The poor woman trembled and cried heart-rendingly.

None of us suspected that S. was a real sadist. From what we could gather, he was even something of a misogynist!
Someone like that has absolutely no place in our circles!!!

We learned from the desperate F. that S. had put her under strong psychological pressure and forced her to the crucifixion, which of course we didn't know.
On our urgent advice the next day she phoned him and told him to go to hell. Otherwise he'd get a visit from some of our men.
If we had known this background beforehand, the evening would never have taken place.

Some couples went home, our "hard core", our regular guests, stayed, we had some drinks and took care of F., who would have let him nail her in pain out of pure submissiveness and probably also out of fear of S.!
Mind you: against her actual will and under hidden duress!!!
We also learned that he had forced her to say bluntly that she wanted to be crucified.

A reputable couple who were friends took F. to their home, where she spent the next few days and nights. There she was in good hands.

To this day, I don't understand how this asshole actually believed that we were all a bunch of sadistic beasts (in fact, we all have the utmost respect for our partners who occasionally allow us to dominate them and play dom/sub role-PLAYING [!] with them).
Our much-loved friend W., who had met S. at the beginning of May and had brought him to us, is still ashamed of it today. Poor guy...!
We are now taking an even closer look at new prospective customers and holding very long discussions to ensure that this never happens again.

Fortunately, this unpleasant incident also had a happy ending:
We took good care of F. and over time she blossomed wonderfully with us in her slightly submissive fetish. She and her new life partner (a very fine guy!) are now part of our regular circle, and I, as her former crucifier, have a particularly close friendship with her and her friend J.

Let me conclude by saying this:

Of course, there is also education, humiliation, punishment, bondage, whipping, flogging and so on in our BDSM world. But these are role-playing GAMES (!) that take place by mutual agreement. With moderation and decency and with respect for our subs.

We have no place for morbid sadists!

Best wishes from Germany's oldest city with Roman roots!

Sir Henry

Hello everyone!

What Alisha and Erin tell us about their lives, experiences and thoughts is very moving and touching. My sincere respect for both of you ladies!

Regarding the original question "What was your most exciting moment on a cross?" I would like to share my experience from 2020.
Actually a bad thing, a bad incident. It's a sad story but... fortunately there is a happy ending.

First of all: I was not crucified myself (which I could never allow as a Dom), but I was the one who crucified a woman.

F. was 29 years old at the time, slightly submissive and visited our BDSM circle for the first time in mid-May with her then partner S., who told us arrogant that he was her "master" and "owner" and that he wanted her to be crucified. After she assured us that she not only agreed, but also wanted to experience it herself, we made an appointment.

It took place at the end of June '20 near Wiesbaden (Germany) and we had set up a heavy wooden cross in our club room (which we rent from time to time for a weekend), which two of our men had procured and assembled and which we were able to anchor securely to one of the walls. Although we have a St. Andrew's cross (I use to call it a "toy cross"), the couple - or rather S. - wanted it to be a Roman T cross and the whole ceremony to have a Roman character.
Because I live in the old Roman city of Trier ("Augusta Treverorum") where we organize Roman games for our tourists here in the summer months in our Roman amphitheatre (2000-year-old Roman circus arena), I borrowed a legionnaire's uniform from the theater prop and I was given the task of crucifying F.

On the last weekend in June, on Saturday 27th, 16 couples showed up for the event, even though we normally only have 4 to 8 couples there for role-playing sessions. Everyone was very excited. All cell phones had to be handed in and were locked away; only one man had been designated as the photographer.
When I entered the large room after changing into my full Roman uniform (it was actually the uniform of a centurion not of a legionary, but nobody noticed), the crowd murmured in admiration. It was indeed a heavy replica of the Roman outfit, with knee-length white linen trousers, leather lace-up sandals, stock skirt, brass breastplate (very heavy!), large red cape and shiny gold brass helmet with a red bush on top.

I had to read F. her death sentence "for high treason" and describe the impending crucifixion from a paper scroll trimmed by one of our ladies to look "historical".
It was all original, something new and everyone was in a great mood.
F. was then undressed by a few women and a cloth was tied around her waist as a loincloth. With a rope around her neck, she was led in a circle through the clubhouse hall several times and finally to the cross.

Now it was my turn to crucify her. The cross lay on the floor and F. was placed on it. A footstool ("suppedaneum") was dowelled to the post ("stipes") by our men when the cross was built, so that she could stand on it after the cross had been erected.
Then F.’s arms were spread out and I tied her to the crossbeam ("patibulum") by her wrists with thick ropes and 6 or 7 windings. I remember that she had her eyes closed. We then positioned her on the stipes so that her feet were resting on the suppedaneum and I also tied her just above her feet. After we had checked that she was securely fastened and tied, the cross with the petite woman was erected by three strong men and secured to the wall anchor.
With solemn Latin words (which I had freely invented at that moment), I untied the loincloth and she now hung completely naked in front of us all.
It was a moving sight!

There was appreciative applause and our photographer snapped and snapped; some beguiling pictures were taken.
Many of us, interestingly especially our ladies, our subs, touched her gently and stroked her legs. Strangely enough, our gentlemen were still holding back.
Everyone marveled with satisfaction at the attractive and helpless woman on the cross. It really was a fascinating sight!

Originally I had planned to hammer a nail into the wood to the left and right of her hand in the space BETWEEN the middle and ring fingers, so that the ambience of a "real" crucifixion would be created by the audible hammer blows (I would have whispered to her to scream out loud in mock pain!) - without hurting F., but unfortunately this should not happen.

S. had previously asked us to touch, grope, fondle and insult her.
I have to say at this point that we are all experienced BDSM'ers (I myself have been active for just over 20 years), but this crucifixion was completely new to us - despite our St. Andrew's cross / toy cross.

Accordingly, we were hesitant to get down to business, touched her, groped her and also began to insult her: whore, traitor, slut, witch, devils bride, freak, bitch and so on...

F. let everything happen with closed eyes and seemed almost apathetic. Shortly afterwards, I saw tears running down her cheeks. (As she told me later, she was very ashamed and felt profoundly and infinitely deep humiliated.)
One of our ladies wanted to ask S. if he could explain to us why she is crying, but he was nowhere to be seen. A few moments later, he came out of an adjoining room with a whip, a couple of long carpenter's nails and a heavy hammer in his hand!!!
Wow!

Some people laughed at that gag...
But it wasn't meant to be a joke, because S. told us that he was going to whip her first and then nail her for real!
Again, some laughed, didn't want to believe it, thought it was a joke.
I remember not knowing whether to believe it or think it was a bad joke; I was honestly overwhelmed by the situation.

F. was now really crying on the cross and one or two angry men took the hammer and the nails out of S.'s hands.

After everyone had finally realized that S. really wanted to nail her to the wooden beams, although there had only been talk of ropes from the beginning, by several men he was asked to leave immediately .
Without F.!
When he refused, a few of our men threw him out by force. There was loud shouting outside the door and S. was never seen again.

The evening, which had begun so excitingly and erotically, was over.
I was at a loss and completely confused, frustrated, tore the Roman clothes off my body and F. was immediately untied from the cross, someone put a blanket over her. The poor woman trembled and cried heart-rendingly.

None of us suspected that S. was a real sadist. From what we could gather, he was even something of a misogynist!
Someone like that has absolutely no place in our circles!!!

We learned from the desperate F. that S. had put her under strong psychological pressure and forced her to the crucifixion, which of course we didn't know.
On our urgent advice the next day she phoned him and told him to go to hell. Otherwise he'd get a visit from some of our men.
If we had known this background beforehand, the evening would never have taken place.

Some couples went home, our "hard core", our regular guests, stayed, we had some drinks and took care of F., who would have let him nail her in pain out of pure submissiveness and probably also out of fear of S.!
Mind you: against her actual will and under hidden duress!!!
We also learned that he had forced her to say bluntly that she wanted to be crucified.

A reputable couple who were friends took F. to their home, where she spent the next few days and nights. There she was in good hands.

To this day, I don't understand how this asshole actually believed that we were all a bunch of sadistic beasts (in fact, we all have the utmost respect for our partners who occasionally allow us to dominate them and play dom/sub role-PLAYING [!] with them).
Our much-loved friend W., who had met S. at the beginning of May and had brought him to us, is still ashamed of it today. Poor guy...!
We are now taking an even closer look at new prospective customers and holding very long discussions to ensure that this never happens again.

Fortunately, this unpleasant incident also had a happy ending:
We took good care of F. and over time she blossomed wonderfully with us in her slightly submissive fetish. She and her new life partner (a very fine guy!) are now part of our regular circle, and I, as her former crucifier, have a particularly close friendship with her and her friend J.

Let me conclude by saying this:

Of course, there is also education, humiliation, punishment, bondage, whipping, flogging and so on in our BDSM world. But these are role-playing GAMES (!) that take place by mutual agreement. With moderation and decency and with respect for our subs.

We have no place for morbid sadists!

Best wishes from Germany's oldest city with Roman roots!

Sir Henry
Glad you stopped the insanity. Well done.

My favourite part of crucifixion, while not exciting but very therapeutic is when I'm hanging dead on the Cross.
The empty feeling of bieng naked and lifeless is beautiful to me.
The Cross has put me to death and now my Naked body hangs dead like an art piece.
After a while I'm taken down and laid out on the floor.
I cannot explain the feeling when I am a dead body.
But I like it

and now my Naked body hangs dead like an art piece.
I cannot explain the feeling when I am a dead body.
But I like it

Well, I think the human body (and for me as a man, of course, especially the female body) IS DEFINITELY a work of art.
Whether dead or alive.
And for me a fresh dead naked female body exerts a certain fascination (at least in the early stages).
The woman's reproductive apparatus alone, the ability to create a new little human being, is incredibly admirable.
Likewise, the fact that female breasts can create a real food, I really tend to call it art.

Do you need to explain this feelings?
I mean: no. If it's good for you, if you like it, then it is good and doesn't need to be explored or explained.

the most exciting moment for me is rising on the cross vertical, the
moment i realise...done! i am crucified!.. the fact there´s no escape
the mix of desperation , pain and hornyness..awesome!
the audience like tat too.
so i think that is a horny connection between sadist and masochist.

the most exciting moment for me is rising on the cross vertical, the
moment i realise...done! i am crucified!.. the fact there´s no escape
the mix of desperation , pain and hornyness..awesome!
the audience like tat too.
so i think that is a horny connection between sadist and masochist.
Oh yes, that's how I see it too:
The tying to the cross (the executioner's dirty and filthy words), the helpless hanging on the cross... these are fascinating things.
But the actual climax of a crucifixion unfortunately only lasts a brief moment:
Namely, the lifting/raising of the cross with the victim from the horizontal to the vertical position.

In the real crucifixions in the Roman Empire, this was a particularly bad moment for the victims, because when the stipe fell into the prepared hole in the ground, there was a strong and violent jolt that caused the crucified person additional stabbing, flaming pain.

THE RAISING OF A CROSS... a fascinating moment! And really a kind of connection.

Back
Top Bottom