What would you charge to let someone crucify you

• Thread starter Deleted member 38673 (BobbieBound)
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 38673 (BobbieBound)

A few days ago I received an e-mail from Crux Forums. I think it was someone in administration. It referred to a thread titled, "how-much-you-want-to-be-crucified-for-real". This id not to be confused with another Crux Forums thread about what someone would pay to be crucified for real. I had read the post, and I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the author. In it there was purposed what a rich person, with fabulous wealth, would pay to crucify a volunteer to allow them to crucify that individual. It discussed such things a nails, flogging until you saw bone, the amount of money to be paid, emergency medical care, the death of the victim, how many hours the victim would be on the cross, etc. I felt that there was plenty here to be negotiated, and Crux members might like to join in the discussion. I feel that this would have nothing to do with prostitution. We would be talking about "Performance Art". I suspect the wealthy individual would want this for their own amusement, or as a live show for their guests at a luncheon or dinner soiree. So, here we go, I'll start us off. Tell us what you would be willing to do, and for how much.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were to submit to the proposal in the scenario mentioned above, there would be a lot of details to be worked out. First it would be understood I would be submitting to the payee to do what was demanded, for the time frame and conditions agreed to. I would want transportation to be provided to and from the place for this "Performance". There would be Emergency Medical care, and any and all medical costs would be paid by the employer. In the event of my death, a million dollar cashiers check would be held by my attorney, before my arrival, and given to my estate in the event of my demise. Now as to the "Performance" itself, I anticipate I would be naked the entire time. I would agree to be whipped, but not to draw blood. Red welts are OK, but not to be flogged to the point where bone is seen. As to the crucifixion, I would need to know is it to be indoors or out doors? Would I be on a stage in a great room of a Manor House? I could be whipped and then immediately crucified, or have it outdoors, and I would be marched to the place of torment. I would agree that the whipping would consist of no more than 40 lashes, and the clock wouldn't start running until I was up on the cross. That the time on the cross would be three hours. Of course, I would be tied to the cross, no nails would be used. The pay I would expect would be a flat fee of $100,000. If I call out a Safe Word to get down before the allotted time, then I receive $10,000, as an appearance fee.

Attachments

• 1653995891_23-boomba-club-p-nude-flogging-krasivaya-erotika-24.jpg
    1653995891_23-boomba-club-p-nude-flogging-krasivaya-erotika-24.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 302
  • beait.jpeg
    beait.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 271
  • tumblr_mbihxjX3EG1re5la5o1_1280 (1).jpg
    tumblr_mbihxjX3EG1re5la5o1_1280 (1).jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 266
  • cruxdreams03.jpg
    cruxdreams03.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 270
Rather than accepting payment to perform on a cross, to amuse some rich folk's garden party, I prefer the darker variant, in which the crucified are 'pressed' into it, as a sort of blackmail, e;g. for having exposed their crux fantasy. We had a good roleplay story thread that has lasted two years, and there were plenty of 'volunteers' among the CF members (F/M) to make it a great experience:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...le-and-female-end-up-crucified-for-real.6782/

Even more simple : make the crux performers on your party 'volunteers', by randomly abducting them :

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/no-trespassing.4778/page-3#post-210991

Rather than accepting payment to perform on a cross, to amuse some rich folk's garden party, I prefer the darker variant, in which the crucified are 'pressed' into it, as a sort of blackmail, e;g. for having exposed their crux fantasy. We had a good roleplay story thread that has lasted two years, and there were plenty of 'volunteers' among the CF members (F/M) to make it a great experience:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...le-and-female-end-up-crucified-for-real.6782/

Even more simple : make the crux performers on your party 'volunteers', by randomly abducting them :

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/no-trespassing.4778/page-3#post-210991
Well, Loxuru, that sounds like a story for another thread. You've given me some ideas. Thanks.

I was thinking that greater (fake of course) suffering is worth more than a simple and quick approach.

-Simple action

Striping to loincloth, tieing to cross, and hanging on cross for 5 mintues (Photos only)
25$

-Full action
Flagellation in loincloth, clothed carring cross to hill, nude striping, fake nalling to cross, hanging on cross for 10 minutes* (Filmed, Photos optional)
100$

*I will hang more but only for recreation of Passion Play.

I was thinking that greater (fake of course) suffering is worth more than a simple and quick approach.

-Simple action

Striping to loincloth, tieing to cross, and hanging on cross for 5 mintues (Photos only)
25$

-Full action
Flagellation in loincloth, clothed carring cross to hill, nude striping, fake nalling to cross, hanging on cross for 10 minutes* (Filmed, Photos optional)
100$

*I will hang more but only for recreation of Passion Play.
Your rates seem very reasonable. Don't sell tour self cheap.

I would act out bieng crucified, that is, doing a realistic depiction of bieng executed on the cross.
I would supply gore effects to depict my bloody whipping and nailing to the cross and I would have sedile to rest on so I could act out my slow death,
I would play dead as I would be taken down from the cross and left somewhere, like a real execution.
I would charge £3000, so I could do it again

Slightly off-topic,but bear with me....
I like to photoshoot nice young ladies,in various degrees of clothing,and to that end,their rates vary enormously. (£ Sterling)
Glamour,inc.Topless is usually around 35-40 quid an hour.
Implied Artistic Nude is 45-50 per hour.
Open-Leg and Erotica goes up to 60-70 per hour.
So I guess a full (MOCK) Crucifixion,scenario would cost up to 150 per hour,depending on how extreme it is..... but NO NAILS !!
Hope this helps ?? ;)

I would act out bieng crucified, that is, doing a realistic depiction of bieng executed on the cross.
I would supply gore effects to depict my bloody whipping and nailing to the cross and I would have sedile to rest on so I could act out my slow death,
I would play dead as I would be taken down from the cross and left somewhere, like a real execution.
I would charge £3000, so I could do it again
Doing it again is good. How much would you charge to let them actually whip you, and how long would you be willing to hang on a cross.

Slightly off-topic,but bear with me....
I like to photoshoot nice young ladies,in various degrees of clothing,and to that end,their rates vary enormously. (£ Sterling)
Glamour,inc.Topless is usually around 35-40 quid an hour.
Implied Artistic Nude is 45-50 per hour.
Open-Leg and Erotica goes up to 60-70 per hour.
So I guess a full (MOCK) Crucifixion,scenario would cost up to 150 per hour,depending on how extreme it is..... but NO NAILS !!
Hope this helps ?? ;)
Thanks for the input, Baracus. See, this is the point of this thread, but I'm still asking $100,000. I'm not talking about a photoshoot, I'm talking about being crucified for real.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 224
Doing it again is good. How much would you charge to let them actually whip you, and how long would you be willing to hang on a cross.
I would charge an extra £500 to be actually whipped.
In terms of how long I would be on the cross, I guess to act out a convincing death I would be on for 4 to 5 hours so I could act out suffering and weakening and terrified suffocating and dying and bieng dead.

Back
Top Bottom