What would you charge to let someone crucify you

• Thread starter Deleted member 38673 (BobbieBound)
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
No. I wouldn't be nailed for real. I use blood and gore fx to depict my "nailing" to the cross. I would love to be "put to death" at a bdsm event or party. I would "die" a very erotic "death" and be Iike a sculpture as hang there naked and "dead"

I am with the NOTHING crowd. It is not that the experience of hanging on four spikes has no value to me. It is not that my crucifixion team should not be compensated for their efforts and disposing of my body. It is that I would hope the mutual benefit would cancel and allow everyone involved to avoid the complexities of contracts, escrows, and payments.
The crucifixion team should be compensated, for sure, but the one on the cross shouldn't be.

Yes I would charge for acting bieng executed.
The role of playing a convincing performance of pain ,suffering and terror felt by the character would take alot of effort.
The performance of dying of suffocation is extremely difficult to play as I've done it before. I had bruises on my back from the convulsing as acted put my death.
Finally the performance of bieng a dead naked body on the cross is not easy.
I would have my "corpse " lie in state so I could rest

I did "crux to death" scenes for a partner
I have seen a number of videos where the subject on the cross acted out her death. When done well it is a thing of beauty, unfortunately not all the actresses were convincing. I don't know if your male or female, Crux, but I judge from your post that I've seen that you appear to be experienced. You'll have to post us a picture for the members.

I have seen a number of videos where the subject on the cross acted out her death. When done well it is a thing of beauty, unfortunately not all the actresses were convincing. I don't know if your male or female, Crux, but I judge from your post that I've seen that you appear to be experienced. You'll have to post us a picture for the members.
There are basically no male scenes where they pretend to to die.

Ich habe eine Reihe von Videos gesehen, in denen die Person am Kreuz ihren Tod gespielt hat. Wenn es gut gemacht ist, ist es eine Sache der Schönheit, leider konnten nicht alle Schauspielerinnen überzeugen. Ich weiß nicht, ob Sie männlich oder weiblich sind, Crux, aber ich schließe aus Ihrem Beitrag, dass ich gesehen habe, dass Sie erfahren zu sein scheinen. Sie müssen uns ein Bild für die Mitglieder posten.
MMir Fällt da nur passion of a Goddess und red Feline ein. Gerne links posten

Back
Top Bottom